Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: A Good Clean Spar

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:00 pm

Moving back to watch her attack Nyreena watched as Daemeon soared over the first disk, grumbling at that. But that didn't work in his favor as the second disk hit him straight in his chest and sent him back against the wall. Not expecting it to be that strong she looked a bit confused at how strong she flung the disks. Then hearing what Daemeon said she softly gasped a bit when her third disk hit, trying to see through the dust that came up.

Watching as the dust cleared and she saw what happened she gasped in utter horror at the sight. She had no idea that her disks could do something like that. Rushing forward she knelt down beside him and looked him over, trying to figure out what to do to fix this. "Oh Daemeon, I'm....I'm so sorry! I...I didn't mean for this to happen! I swear it wasn't to be that strong!" Starting to cry a bit she wanted to at least touch him to see if he was still alive somewhat but seeing his blood the memories from the past flashed before her eyes, making her hesitate for a moment as a few tears fell from her eyes.

----
    SP: 40/40
    HP: 363/380
    AP: 51/66
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 pm

The demon’s body began to squirm and writhe on its own. Blood contort and reach up to the sky, it wasn’t a pretty sight. An unholy pressure came blasting out of Daemeon as his wounds began to slowly mend. A dark chuckle escaped his lips as his head rolled back. “Well… well… well… In battle, one shouldn’t feel sorry for their opponents. After all…” He rose to his feet in an eerie and creepy fashion as his body became outlined in a dark purple aura.

One hand reached around to his back and with a sickening snapping sound, Daemeon pulled out what appeared to be a his spinal cord. It was black as ebony and shined with an unholy light. Another chuckle came from Daemeon. “You never know what surprises your opponent may have coming out of their back!”

Daemeon swung at Nyreena with this gruesome handle. One swing! As the handle made a full arch, Daemeon swung again at Nyreena. The only difference about this second swing was that a slick, black blade popped out of the head of the staff and was aiming for Nyreena’s neck. There was a different air about Daemeon, no more child-like and carefree. No, this wasn’t Daemeon any more. This was Insane-meon...

<><><><><><><><>

Demonskin: 0/10
    HP: 29/60
    AP: 4/11

[Messorem: x2 attacks, 1st no blade, second with blade]
    4d/2c
    -2 AP

Last edited by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:15 pm

The member 'Daemeon Serpentongue' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 5

--------------------------------

#2 'Coin Flip' :

#3 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3, 5

#4 'Coin Flip' :
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:42 pm

Watching as Daemeon's body started to squirm and writhe Nyreena quickly got a sickening feeling about what was happening, wondering if he was trying to trick her with something. Seeing his blood contort and reach up she heard the pressure release from him his body and felt that sickening feeling get even worse. Hearing the chuckle as his head rolled she slowly gasped in horror at the strange tone in his voice as he spoke. Getting up as well she quickly took a step back in fright while seeing the aura outline his body.

Looking disgusted as she watched as he pulled out what looked like his spinal cord she looked like she about to be sick to her stomach. Gasping in fright she quickly jumped back from the first swing, still trying to wonder what was going on with him. But as she did she was distracted and felt the second swing as it sliced through the skin of her neck, just enough for it to bleed a bit. Crying out in pain she backed away while holding her injury while shaking in fear.

Looking up she couldn't understand why Daemeon was acting like this. But she knew that she had to stop him before something bad truly happened to either of them. Feeling her strength charge up again she fired another round of lightning with her free hand hoping that this would knock him back to his senses.

----

HP: 355/380
    AP: 46/66

[Ghostly Lightning: Deals lightning damage]
    4D/2C
    5AP ; three turn cooldown
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:42 pm

The member 'Nyreena Dark Savaridin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 8, 7, 21, 3

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 pm

The demon laughed maniacally as he sidestepped Nyreena’s ghostly lightning. He tossed Messorem at Nyreena with the intent to kill. He continued to laugh as he ran at her. “Let’s see what makes you tick-tick-tick!” Arms spread wide, he poised to run Nyreena through with his arms. “Tick-tick-tock! Tick-tick-tock! Tick-tick-tock! Your time is up! Tick-tick-tock! Tick-tick-tock!”

Here’s the scoop. Whenever Daemeon smells blood or is hit with a devastating attack, his mind instantly goes into Madness Mode and awakens Insane-meon. Insane-meon is ruthless and straightforward. All he wants to do is rip people apart and see what makes them tick, even at the cost of his life...

<><><><><><><><>

Demonskin: 0/10
    HP: 29/60
    AP: 3/11

[Messorem: thrown]
    2d/1c
    -1 AP

[Impalement on hand]
    1d/1c
    0 AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:11 pm

The member 'Daemeon Serpentongue' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 4, 5

#2 'Coin Flip' :

#3 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 3

#4 'Coin Flip' :
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 pm

Wincing in pain from the cut Nyreena was devastated that Daemeon was able to avoid her lightning once again. However her bigger concern was how he was now acting around her. It was like he was an utter mad man or something with the way he spoke and acted. Trying to figure out what to do she moved a second too late as he threw his blade at her, feeling her arm get heavily sliced open at the contact it made. Screaming out she grunted as she felt his next attack hit, making her writhe in a considerable amount of pain. "Ahhhh!!!! Daemeon, stop! Please!!! Before you make a mistake that will make you look like the old Daemeon! You don't want that!!!!!"

Unsure of what to do the only thing that she could figure out was to either hit him with everything she had or make him run out of power so that she could stop this from going any further. Seething as a burning pain went through her she focused her core and took in a big breath of air, letting it back out a breath of fire right in Daemeon's face.

----
    HP: 343/380
    AP: 44/66

[Fire Breath: Deals fire damage]
    2D/1C
    -2 AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 pm

The member 'Nyreena Dark Savaridin' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (31-35)' : 23, 18

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Insane-meon cackled as his arm struck Nyreena. “Tick-tick-tock. Tick-tick-tock. Tick-tick-tock. Your time is up!” He laughed in sadistic joy. He was laughing so he didn’t see Nyreena take a deep breath and spew fire at him. He continued to cackle as he lurched back, fire eating away at his skin. He took a few steps back, still laughing, and was about run at Nyreena again when this malevolent pressure ceased completely. His amber eyes turned back to black as he collapsed on the floor. His scythe, Messorem, seemed to liquefy and return to Daemeon via his open mouth.

The demon’s body went to work repairing itself as he remained motionless on the ground. He was out cold.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:47 pm

Trembling at Daemeon's laugh at his enjoyment in all of this Nyreena was getting more and more scared at the thought of him killing her like this. Hearing him continue to cackle as her fire spread over him she felt as he pulled away from her, gasping in pain as she fell to her knees while clutching where he hit her. Watching as he was about to charge and hit her again she gasped in terror when she saw him collapse to the ground, having lost the spar.

Sighing in relief she watched as his scythe returned to Daemeon through his mouth she made a disgusted noise at that then moved over next to him. Watching as his body remained motionless for the time being she collapsed against the floor herself, groaning in pain as the injuries she sustained and passed out for a bit. That, and in all honesty, she didn't feel that it was right to leave Daemeon like this without some sort of supervision in case he needed some help.
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:07 pm

The demon continued to lay there, motionless. He looked like he was dead, but you could see his torso inhaling and exhaling. He lied like that for a good while until he began to stir. It first started with his arms and legs, slight squirming and then moved to lift his body up. On his hands and knees, Daemeon held his head a little.

“Oh… Oh… What… What happened?” he asked looking over at Nyreena. The demon had no recollection of what happened. The last thing he remembers was about getting hit by Nyreena’s ghost disk attack and yelling, “Oh boy!”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Continuing to try and get the pain to subside from her injuries Nyreena had never been in that much pain before, at least from what she could remember. Probably when Kev killed her was the last time she felt pain that. But that was a short time after she had first arrived to the Breach. So this was going to be a rough time until the pain finally subsided.

Hearing something sir beside her Nyreena cracked her eyes open and looked at him, seeing that he was back to himself while on his hands and knees. Looking back into his eyes she slowly leaned up while hanging onto the spot where he hit her at and coughed a bit before speaking in a slightly graveled voice. "You....you went a bit....crazy there for a few minutes. When....when I hit you with my energy disks they...they almost split you in two then suddenly you turned into a different side of yourself that....that was a bit terrifying to say the least. He....he definitely had that look in his eyes that said he wanted to kill me. And it felt like when he got his hits in." Scooting over to him she looked him over with a concerned look in her eyes. Are....are you okay now?"
    Daemeon Serpentongue
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Daemeon Serpentongue on Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:11 pm

There was a look of horror on Daemeon’s face when Nyreena described the events that had transpired. This wasn’t going as planned. He didn’t want to show that side of him until he had power enough to wipe the floor with beings that did wrong to him. He hadn’t calculated Insane-meon into this spar. The demon figured he had a good grip on his madness and that it wouldn’t consume him. What moves had he used? Did Nyreena see Messorem? Would this put a kink in his overall plan to appear better than this older Daemeon?

He shook his head and got to his feet. Looking down to hide his eyes, Daemeon apologized, “I am so sorry you had to witness and experience that side of me… I thought I had good control over that portion of my being but sadly appears that I do not… And for that, I am extremely sorry...”
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:23 am

Seeing the look of horror on Daemeon's face she had the hardest time to admit that that made her heart ache with how bad she felt for him. Slowly getting to her feet as well she tentatively reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder while she tried to look him in his eyes with a comforting and soothing glow to them. "Daemeon, it's....it's okay. To be fair, it might be partly my fault for bringing that about. What I must have been feeling must have added some sort of strength to it and that's why it was so powerful. So please.....let me apologize as well. I should have held myself back from letting it go too far."

Feeling like her morality and sense of judgement get twisted up by that knew that what she had to say next would probably wrack her with guilt but she knew that she had to say it to help him feel better. "Daemeon, I swear I won't tell anyone about this. This will stay between us, and only us. I will make sure that no one else will find this out. You have my word as an honorable ghost. Okay?" As she spoke she held nothing but sincerity in her eyes for him to see. She hoped at least this would put him somewhat at ease.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:41 pm