0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

break me

Post by Springtrap on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:46 am

JANUARY 26th | 13:55

The tattered cloak swayed with each step, Springtrap's feet leaving tracks in the snow that was left on the sidewalk. Eyes glowed lightly, barely illuminating anything else but his awkward face as his servos and limbs creaked and groaned beneath his weight, beneath the cold. Warming up at the Sanctuary, as people called it, was difficult, as others made it so. But he wasn't surprised. The people here seemed ready to pounce on anyone and anything that appeared weak, worthless, or otherwise useless. Again, not a surprise. But...

Instead of blowing up and attacking, or even really getting down with shit-talk, Springtrap let the words go in one 'ear' and out the other. There was no point conversing with the people here, after all. The only thing he wanted now was to remove the 'guest' inhabiting his chassis and maybe try and be fixed a bit. Breaking into pieces wasn't ideal, and he didn't want to be taken advantage of while broken. Not again...

KRSHT!

A tiny ping of electricity hit the near-rotted processors that somehow still sent sensation through his circuits. Placing his hand to his head, a finger poked into a hole and brushed against the skull inside. At first, Springtrap didn't care about it. Didn't care that it smelled bad, or offended people, or even scared or upset others. But, as the days passed and citizens stared and commented, it became annoying. He knew he stuck out like a sore thumb to begin with, but others just didn't let up. They wouldn't shut up. They just kept talking about it, like it was there business. "fucking refuse," Springtrap hissed, "it is not their problem - it is mine" It made him so mad... He didn't ask for this. He never asked for this. It was bad enough he had to cater to small children for years, listening to them scream and cry, pizza getting clogged into his joints, the gremlins clawing at his body and breaking things, never to be repaired or even cleaned.

The animatronic stopped in his tracks, shivering lightly with his fists balled up, fingers creaking as if about to break. The desire to punch someone -- anyone -- was beyond strong. But damn! If he did, that'd be breaking the law. "fuck this stupid place" he stated. The next person that walked by was a man in a business suit, walking back to work from a lunch-break, evident by the bag in his hand lined with grease. To punch... to break his stupid face... to thrust his thumbs into the eye-sockets and tear him asunder!

Tp... tp... tp...

The man went about his business, unharmed.

Springtrap's fists were still clenched as he began walking again, fingers unable to relax as his frame shook with a quiet rage.

"fucking finally"
    The Chop Shop. The name was... not very comforting.
    But it was the mechanic others spoke of.

If Springtrap could grimace, he would, as a small pocket in his cloak was searched and a small amount of credits jangled inside. Would they even bother? He had so few... and the thought of working in exchange for being fixed made him cringe (mentally). There was no one here to control him, or make him do their bidding, or even force him to belittle himself for the amusement of others. He did as he pleased.

"god damn it"
    Springtrap pushed open the door to the shop and stepped inside, but stayed close to the door. Grey optics wandered, chassis still slightly shivering, taking in the area and making mental notes he would no doubt forget later. Instead of walking up to the front, he just... stood there. Quietly. The thought of running away rushed through his frame. Guh, but then everyone would whine and bitch at him... and really, who the hell needed that?? It was hard enough as it is.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: break me

Post by Zurg on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:13 pm

You know, it wasn't everyday Zurg thought about staying home and hiding underneath the bed covers. Early to rise, sooner to get stuff done. He was a real workaholic. Today's customer was going to challenge Zurg's philosophy, however.

And that was putting it nicely.

Ding-ding~♪!

"Welcome to Jo's Chop Shop and Robot Repair. I'll be right with you in a - " Sniff sniff. Suddenly, the diagnostics report Zurg had been furiously typing no longer seemed pertinent. Holy pulsars, what was that horrific smell...? It was like something dead had just walked into the - "Ah." Tired red eyes glanced up from a computer screen and fixated on what was probably the source of Zurg's aromatic distress. "Hello," he greeted politely, tone neither excited nor irate. It was fairly... neutral as the alien quietly studied his guest for a moment. "I take it you are here for repairs?" Just a casual assumption, given the... automaton's neglected state. Was that an automaton, or was that a grotesque-looking man in a badly-damaged metal suit? Hm, it was unfortunate either way - mainly for Zurg.

A purple hand beckoned the client forward to the storefront. "If you'd like service, I'll need you to kindly step closer and explain what it is you're looking for." Fairly routine, no? After all, it would be awfully hard servicing the fellow if all he did was linger near the doorway.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:26 pm

The tools, the sounds, the look... it was almost reminiscent of a repair room.

Repair room?

Springtrap shivered, chassis rattling. How could he have forgotten the creepy spare part and repair room... he would very much like to forget it, honestly. Whatever. The odd... tall... draped figure that seemed to work here stood up and spoke up, causing Springtrap to shrink into the cloak. There was a feeling of panic, a feeling of all eyes on him, that made him completely still and silent for a few seconds before the alien spoke once more and urged him forward.

The animatronic took a single step forward.

Then another.

And another.

A few more, until he was a few feet from Zurg's position, and took off his hood. Grey optics lazily glanced around, clicking with each movement. "i --" the automaton began before pausing. "need assistance in removing something from my frame that may or may not be delicate" he explained quickly and vaguely. There was probably a large amount of questions surging through the alien's mind, such as how a decrepit piece of garbage such as Springtrap was even still moving around.

Truthfully, he did not know either. Perhaps it was an ethereal, ghostly power, or maybe it was just his inner parts somehow still keeping him together. They'd both find out soon enough, if things went well. Feeling awkward at his own motions, Springtrap removed the cloak from his body fully as if undressing shamefully, and revealed his torn body. "i am a spring-locked animatronic suit" he stated, optics glancing away and towards the floor as he attempted to remember and recite his make and model, "custom created for a specific chain of restaurants -- i am in need of repair and cleaning and have not much in the way of currency"

Hopefully that last part didn't deter Zurg from assisting, if the smell wasn't already an issue.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:10 am

Oh boy, another questionable piece of technology brought to life via horrible, eldritch means. Zurg's luck was downright rotten - but not as rancid as the animatronic standing before him. "Removal of some debris, is that right?" the alien calmly echoed, reaching down for a pair of leather gloves. Note to self: wash with hot water and lots of soap immediately afterward. Regrettably, the supposed 'spring-locked animatronic suit' wasn't blessed with the gift of currency. This seemed to be a running theme with Portal Breach's robotic populace... Alas! "Money is no issue," Zurg spoke up. He casually left the safety of the storefront counter and made his way to their destitute customer, eyes studying the machine over. "Though, do remember that we are a business and not a charity, hm? Now then, let's see what's gotten stuck in your innards... Hold still for my examination, please."

To the animatronic's credit, nothing was out of the ordinary at first glance. There was wiring, decrepit circuitry, old servos and beyond neglected actuators... Really, it was fairly run-of-the-mill as far as robotics was concerned. Rather primitive, too.  

Zurg's touch was extraordinary soft and meticulous, almost ethereal, until he discovered a certain... something. A dead something. He at once withdrew his hands off the animatronic and stood there in quiet, puzzled shock. "...Well, that explains the smell," the alien remarked. Lo and behold, there was a carcass embedded within the machine; tangled and mangled and ugh. How did such a thing get inside the - no. At this point in Zurg's life, he honestly didn't want to know. "Right, then." He figuratively hiked up his big boy pants and promptly returned to his post behind the storefront, fingers clacking away on a keyboard. "I'm going to go ahead and register you in our system. In the meanwhile, kindly head downstairs, past the beaded curtain, and enter the room on your right. I'll be with you shortly."

Jo, you so owe him.

In unity, before the Nine, I softly speak in #669999.
    But, in One's animosity, I hold command in #99FF00.
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:42 pm

Ugh... the thought of someone's hands touching and prodding his insides made the animatronic queasy... er, mentally, at least. "yes" Springtrap stated almost instantly in regards to 'debris' removal. Grayed optics glanced away, eyelids lowering as he was told that this was not a charity, though they would still be assisting him. While it was appreciated and the robot cared little for organics, it made him feel a little bad... it would be very difficult and disgusting, no doubt, and compensation for their time would be a good way to at least thank them for such a task. That is, if it was even possible.

The animatronic stiffened as Zurg prepared himself and began the examination, having to think on payment later. It took a bit of restraint not to flinch or swat their hands away, simply out of reflex and anxiety. Indeed, inside where wires, rusted and rotted metals, coils and other devices that somehow held tight enough to keep his frame intact. The alien's touch was almost nonexistent, which allowed the frame to loosen up a bit in a small groan and relax... but the withdrawal of his hands meant he found the special something inside, which caused the frame to tighten again.

Expression was hard to convey on Springtrap's face, but his eyelids assisted in showing that he was about as happy with this unwanted guest inside as Zurg was to find it.

"I'm going to go ahead and register you in our system."

Register?

"In the meanwhile, kindly head downstairs, past the beaded curtain, and enter the room on your right. I'll be with you shortly."

A few fingers on either hand twitched as Springtrap watched the alien in a slight confusion before his optics focused on the direction the alien pointed him in. "okay" Taking a step forward, Springtrap's frame creaked and groaned as he walked forward and down the steps, following instructions, and entering the room to his right...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:03 am