Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Unexpected Plot Twist

Post by Lightning Ray on Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:45 am

Time: 7:33 p.m.
    Date: December 20, 0008

As she transcended through the portal Lightning Ray remained in her unconscious state, unknowing of what was happening to her universe and where she was going to end up. All that she could see as she was off-line was the last few memories of what happened to Master Yoketron and Lockdown overpowering her and knocking her unconscious. In a way it might have been for the best that she was off-line for if she had watched the destruction of her universe she would have been so devastated by the sight of it she might not have been able to handle it. As well as been in quite a bit of pain from all the damage she took from the fight with Lockdown and part of the roof that had fell on her during the raid. But soon enough the end of the journey came and she was about to arrive on her new world, in the seemingly and most unlikeliest of places....

Time: 8:05 p.m.

Just a few miles outside of the Drive In a portal opened wide a few yards above the ground for a few mysterious moments before Light was passed through. Once she was out of its reach she crashed to the ground, bouncing a few times through the snow before coming to a stop on the ground. Once she was on the surface of the Breach the portal that brought her quickly swallowed in on itself, disappearing to never show itself again for her. After a few short moments a peace settled as a gentle yet chilling breeze blew across the area, spreading across her frame and making her cold to the touch, along with the dents and scratches that nearly covered her all over and the pain she would be feeling once she was online. Thankfully her signal was still active for anyone, or anybot, to find her all the way out there.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Re: Unexpected Plot Twist

Post by Knock Out on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:15 am

Working weekends was very agreeable to Knock Out, far more relaxing than the Nemesis had ever been. In the apparently closed Drive-In, the mech sat in his trusty lawn chair, legs stretched out with a cube in his servoes. The past few days had still been filled with introspection and the situation with KARR was hardly anymore fixed now than it had been before, but he was going to relax. This weekend was going to be among the busiest of the month from the sound of it! A very exciting little prospect, and he was going to be all rested up for it, or die trying!

About to take another swig of his cube, Knock Out paused when an unfamiliar signal suddenly crossed his communications. For a moment, he thought it would be the Trans Am. Perhaps he'd finally stopped his strange vow of silence? Further investigation into the signal proved that that wasn't the case. Crimson optics narrowed, staring down into the glowing liquid. It didn't seem to belong to anybody he knew. Could it be a new arrival, after all this time...? And if so...was it an Autobot or Decepticon? Tilting back the cube, Knock Out finished off his cube and began to stand in the same movement. Drained completely, he set the container upon his seat and took several steps forward onto an empty patch of sand and snow. Talons wrapped around the shrinking ring and pulled it off, to send him back to his full height. A height he didn't keep for long before swiftly transforming into a shiny Aston Martin.

Using the signal as a beacon, the mech found himself a few miles away from the Drive-In. Strangely close, though that made the trip easier for him. If it had been any further he probably wouldn't have come. He remained on the roads, though his headlights were unmistakably pointed towards a fallen figure in the snow. A femme, from the looks of it. Her white plating blended in with the snow, but the blue kept her from escaping his sight completely. Yet, the red symbol on her chassis seemed to be as blinding as ever. Like a literal red flag. Knock Out huffed to himself and reached out to Livewire, who was regrettably human at the moment. Squishy or not, at least she possessed her phone and he had promised to keep her up to date on any new Cybertronian arrivals. It was a promise made quite a while ago, but hardly forgotten.

Now...what to do? The dents and scratches as well as the femme's unconsciousness pointed to her being hurt in some way. Fixing up an Autobot could always net him some brownie points as well as a 'life debt'. It could also JUST as easily lead him to getting stabbed and robbed! At least this Autobot didn't look like one he'd ever run across. Last thing Knock Out needed was somebody going around, ruining his reputation by bringing up old war deeds. There was only one thing to do, the smart thing. With metallic clicking and snapping, the sportscar transformed into his bipedal mech mode. Snow crunched firmly beneath his pedes as the mech approached, a frown on his faceplates. He came to a stop, standing beside the femme's fallen form.

"...Hey." Nudge nudge. "Heeey." The tip of his foot poked at her side in his attempt to rouse her. Knock Out wasn't about to do anything until he could get some answers! For example, whoever had beaten the scrap out of her could still be around and a major threat. Such injuries could have been sustained before arriving here if that was her deal, but everyone knows what they say about assuming! "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!"
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:07 am

The snow was piling up. His legs were heavier to move, frame rattling loudly with every forced movement. "this is complete and utter shit" Springtrap groaned, echoing through his broken body. It was too late to go to this... 'Jo' person for repairs, or the removal of his unwanted guest. It was best to go home, especially in this horrible weather, but along the way, it seemed he took a detour. This place was still new, and hard to navigate without remembering sign-posts and landmarks. When you had the memory of a garbage can, it was hard to stay on a straight path. It'd be any wonder if he managed to find the mechanic's shop.

Optics gave off a faint glow of white, barely able to see a foot in front, and tried to guide himself to the shambled mess of a building called "home". It didn't take too long for him to pause and stop, hearing the faint sound of a car. Not only that, but it looked like a very fancy and nice car, not something he expected to see in this area so close to the outer district's shanty homes. Something about it made him uncomfortable, as he was (as far as he knew) the only thing out here that looked noticeable, wearing the crimson cloak obtained from the sanctuary. It took but a moment for the metal heap to leap behind an electrical box, covered in snow and off to the side. Hoping the vehicle would pass by, it did not, and instead, shifted its form.

"wot"

This place was getting dumber and dumber as his rusted eyelids squinted, giving his appearance a furrowed brow. The red mecha looked at a lump of snow curiously before giving the side a light kick, revealing another mecha. It seemed to be damaged and shutdown... and the red didn't seem to know who it was, by the way of its actions. Quietly, for the time being, Springtrap huddled behind the electrical box and watched for now...
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:35 am

As the cold temperature started to set within her Light's internal sensors were alerted to that and were quick to reboot her systems and bring her online at long last. As she did she started to feel Knock Out's pede as it nudged her in her side, hoping to rouse her from her unconscious state and she subtly started to move, wincing as she started to become more coherent Softly hearing his voice as she softly blinked her optics opened and looked up at him. Her vision still a bit blurry as she looked up at him she could see the striking red paint job that he had and starting to see the wheels on his back and on his stabilizing servos she figured that he had a car-type form, quickly assuming that it was an Autobot. Blinking her optics a bit more her vision cleared and looking up into his face the first thing she saw was his crimson optics staring down at her with a frown on his face. Knowing that Autobots didn't have crimson optics there was only one conclusion she could make. He... was a Decepticon.

Quickly gasping in fright she quickly tried backing away from him, wondering if he was there to harm her under orders or something when the crunch of the snow made her stop in surprise and look around, not recognizing what this white stuff was. Looking up at the sky she saw the stars and instantly didn't recognize them as the ones she knew from back home on Cybertron. Then looking around at the terrain she felt her spark beat in fear and confusion as to where in Primus where she was. Trying to get to her pedes she shuddered as she started to feel the pain of her injuries surge through her frame and she hugged herself to try to make it go away. Looking back up at Knock Out she felt the edges of her optics brimming in coolant tears as she gave him a look of fear and terror in her glowing blue gaze. "What.... what is going on around here? Wh-where am I?......"
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Ah, there we go. Lucky for the both of them that this femme hadn't been knocked out for good! Realization seemed to set in as she backed away quickly, pausing only to glance around at her surroundings. Planting both servoes upon his hips, Knock Out looked this way and that as if trying to identify why it astounded her so much. This little femme pretty much had 'new arrival' written all over her! Crimson optics connected with bright blue, the other's gaze strangely watery. It had been so long since he'd seen an Autobot, since anybody had looked at him with such fear in their stare. He had to admit...it felt kinda nice.

Smirking smoothly at the other, Knock Out shrugged as he put on a nonchalant air and gestured vaguely towards the snow. "Nowhere in particular, it's certainly not somewhere you'd be familiar with. But if you want some information, you'll have to repay the favor. Quid pro quo, you see?" Before she could start fearing for whatever Autobot intel' she had, the mech raised a servo as if to stop possible pleas. "Don't misunderstand. There's no war here and I'm not eager to restart that thing if there's no profit to it. But I don't trust you, you don't trust me." He pointed a long talon at her, the frown coming back to his face plates. "I only want to know who you are, whatever rank you might have, and what the frag happened to you. Sounds easy enough, yeah?"
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:58 pm

The blue one arose from the snow, and as he guessed, it was damaged. It looked frail despite the obvious advantage to armor, and was apparently new. A new individual to suffer this place as he was. What a beautiful karma. Lest he forget, the red one spoke up and wanted compensation for information given. A war? A rank? What was all of this military speak? Unless these mechas had ranks and were in an army of some sort...

Boy, he really had no idea.

Huddling turned into a more relaxed crouch as Springtrap tilted his head, squinting at the two. Maybe he'd be able to get information as well, but for free, at least. He'd not show himself until it was time to follow... because what else did he have to do? Wait for hours at a mechanic's shop that he had no directions to in the first place? What a boring endeavor, and with no money, he couldn't even pay for services. Alas, as much as he'd like his frame cleaned, it would have to wait. His frame then whined as he shifted his weight, an eerie groan emitting from him. The snow blanketed the sound, and hopefully, the mechas hadn't noticed him.
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:07 pm

Watching as the Decepticon placed his servos on his hips and casually look around Light wondered why before she guessed that he was used to these surroundings and comfortable being around them. Then seeing his crimson gaze meet hers once again she felt another prickle of fear go through her, yet at the same time there was something… curious about them. Though this was the first time she had ever been confronted by a Decepticon she was surprised that he hadn't attacked her yet. Was it just a ploy to make her fall into a false sense of security before he sprung his trap?

Then seeing him smirk and answer that it was no place in particular and certainly not somewhere she was familiar with she gave him a confused look, not seeing that as a clear answer to what she had asked. But when he said that if she wanted to get information she would have to give some. Seeing it as fair trade to it she nodded but then started to ask what kind of information he wanted when he held a servo to stop her. Closing her mouth she listened with an unsteady expression as he told to not misunderstood because there was no war and he didn't want to restart another one simply because there was no profit to it. Starting to nod that she did understand that she stopped as a key piece if information stuck out to her. No… war? As no fighting between Autobots and Deceptions? There… there was peace? That floored her quite a bit and she gave the mech a very surprised look by that reality sinking in. Then understanding that he didn't trust her just like she didn't trust him she nodded, knowing that things were going to be tense for a bit between them.

Shrinking back when the mech pointed his talon at her and frowned once more she listened as he asked her what her name and rank was and what exactly happened to her. Nodding in agreement to his second question she let out a long vent before she answered him. "Well, my name is Lightning Ray and I'm a student of the Cyber Ninja Corps of Cybertron. And as for what happened... I wish it didn't happen. There... There was a raid on the Dojo and the destruction was raining down on us. I was helping other bots to escape when a part of the roof fell on me. Thankfully a friend named Star Saber pulled me out and I went to go help some others before I realized that I hadn't seen my.... my teacher leave. So, i went to go find him and when I did.... he had been attacked by a former student named Lockdown who had led the raid in the first place. Being devastated by that I left my teacher to rest and I went after Lockdown to confront him, which was a big mistake on my part. Once I confronted him he overpowered me and knocked me out. I don't know what happened after that until I woke up... and saw you." Feeling a few years roll down her cheekplate she curled up a bit in devastation and winced once more. "I... I guess now.... now I'm all alone again, never to see any of my friends.... or Home from ever again...."
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:07 pm

From the look of surprise on her face, Knock Out surmised that the War must have still been going on wherever she was from. Primus, it sure was nice to know that anytime there were Cybertronians, they were always having the same War. Yet another reason why he wasn't too keen to start the silly thing up all over again, there was no need. He still had no trust for this femme, but he wasn't going to kill her just for being an Autobot. There was no reason! The femme remained obediently quiet, allowing him to speak his piece first before she began. Once he had finished, the mech went still and narrowed his optics with a firm scrutiny. As if he were trying to parse out potential lies.

So, this femme was named Lightning Ray and she was pretty young, still a student. As for what she was a student of... "Cyber ninja...?" Knock Out repeated with a raised eyebrow. That was a new one. Yep, definitely another dimension, one of those deals. These ninjas were pretty method, right down to having a dojo right out of Karate Kid! The raid that had apparently taken place wasn't nearly as typical, apparently it was the work of some mech named Lockdown! The Decepticon nodded to himself, filing away that name in his memories in case the mysterious mech appeared after Lightning Ray. All things considered, the raid, being pulled away from her dimension, and the probably death of her teacher, the femme's tears weren't too surprising. Well...maybe a little bit if only because he couldn't cry himself. He offered no assistance or comfort to the devastated femme and merely leaned his weight upon one hip. Snow crunched beneath him as Knock Out tried to think of how to explain this.

"Well, a deal's a deal. I'm Knock Out, and you're in Portal Breach." A servo swept across the landscape as if he were the maitre d' of this land. The mech gestured vaguely towards the distance where the outline of buildings and bright lights could be seen. "That is Portal City, and you'd do well to watch where you step! This place was built for smaller organics, like humans." A soft hum sounded from him, thoughtful for a moment. "You're probably wondering how you got here, the easy answer is that you were pulled out of your world into this place. So, you're actually right. Home is gone and you won't see your friends unless they're pulled here too. I am also the only other Cybertronian here, the other femme here is...indisposed at the moment." Fun, right? The only other of your kind was a Decepticon! "Try not to take it too hard. We should be used to losing our home by this point, right?"
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Woah woah woah now.
    The blue one spoke a whole bunch of shit that didn't at all matter to Springtrap in any way. Something about ninjas that were cyber and also that was just enough to make him lose interest. What the fuck were even cyber ninjas. Surely not... this, that stood before him. Too weak, too fragile... not at all interesting. The red one, however... his boasting voice echoed across the snow and hit Springtrap's audio receptors. But... this information was nothing new. Just that it was all gone, no one he knew was here most likely and he was glad for that... so... what else was there?

The two had given him nothing except about their own weird mecha kind. Which, hey, what the hell was he gonna do with that information?

Springtrap eased up on his servos as he stood up a bit more, the back of his head and shoulders covered in the snow that continuously fell. The said nothing of interest, and they didn't seem to be of an danger, but just for a bit longer... he stayed hidden. Maybe, with any luck, they'd give more information or maybe, when they leave, he'd follow and find something of use. Whatever the case, he was still being a quiet creeper, and bide his time.
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:05 pm

As she was being obediently quiet so that Knock Out could speak his peace Light did it completely out of respect so that she could absorb all the information she could so that she would be able to make the proper answers to the mech's questions. She was going to do everything she could so that she could show that the mech would be able to trust her, at least just enough to show that she nothing to hide from him. Then hearing him ask what her profession was she wiped her cheekplate and cleared her voice box before looking up at him. "Well, more like security than anything else. We were charged with guarding valuable technological secrets and being assigned to protect long-distance missions. We were a place where bots who couldn't make it in Elite Guard training could come and get a second chance to do great things for themselves. We had all kinds of areas to train, from martial arts to being taught how to handle a blade, boxing and kickboxing to street fighting, and even being able to wrestle and sumo wrestle. We... we were like a family in a way with how we would all be there for each other in our own sense of community."

Figuring that he wouldn't give her any sense of comfort and watched as he leaned his weight on one of his hips she wasn't too surprised. Growing up on the streets she was used to not getting a whole lot of comfort for her troubles. Patiently listening as he introduced himself as Knock Out she figured that his name certainly hit the spot with his particular paint job and the pinstriping that she could see. So this was Portal... Breach? Looking around again she started to calm down about being in this strange environment. Then glancing over to where Knock Out had gestured she nodded in understanding then looked up at him when he said that it was designed for organics, mentioning one called... human? A bit confused she tilted her helm to the side a bit and gave him a curious look. "Human? What is that exactly? If... if you don't mind me asking."

Nodding in agreement about wondering why she did end up here she felt her spark break as he confirmed that her home was gone as well as her friends, though she did feel a slight bit of hope that her friends would end up here after her. However, she felt her spark break even more that she knew by now that her beloved sensei had joined the Well of Allsparks and she would never see him again. Glancing up at him when he said that he was the only other Cybertronian here, along with another that was indisposed at the moment, she nodded though it didn't make her feel any better that she could connect to was a Decepticon.

Then as he said that they should be used to losing their homes at that point she scoffed and glared off to the side and she hugged her knees to her chestplate, grumbling at the pain a bit. "At this point... I might as well as be cursed to never have a true home. Not after what I've had to go through to even get a place in the Corps that felt like a home." Shaking her helm her voice dropped to a just audible whisper. "I knew it was too good to be true...."
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Security, then? Faux metal brows raised curiously, the mech leaning in ever so slightly with interest written all over his face plates. What sort of interesting secrets were these, huh? Knock Out was unfamiliar with Cyber Ninjas, but he found the Elite Guard to be more familiar. If he remembered right, the rookie Smokescreen had been part of that group! Further explanations of the group made it sound sufficiently 'Autobot'. The family dynamic was definitely not present among Decepticon ranks and the mech had to fight the urge to roll his optics at the saccharine nature of it all. "Sounds like you were a glorified body guard."

Lightning Ray wrote:"Human? What is that exactly? If... if you don't mind me asking."

Oh...? So Lightning Ray had no idea what humans were? Hm! Knock Out seemed amused, smiling to himself at the irony of it all. Here he was, a Decepticon, about to explain what humans were to an Autobot! She must not have been one of Optimus', at least, definitely not in his little Earth team. "Weeell...humans are very small organics. They'd be lucky to reach our knees, so they're very easy to step on. You'll recognize them by their soft skin and the hair atop their heads. They usually inhabit Earth, but the humans here have been displaced as we've been. Pretty much everybody here has, actually!" It was something everybody had in common here. "There are species of all kinds, here. Expect the unexpected."

Such news didn't lift up the femme's attitude. Instead, she seemed to sink into a funk. Knock Out shrugged, Autobots really were a little soft, weren't they? "Like I said, you ought to be used to it by now. Home is where the Spark is, or so they say! And Cybertronians like us are used to not having much of a home, yeah? We might as well be space hobos." Knock Out was far shinier than most transients were, of course! A certain eavesdropper fit the bill a lot more than they did. Eyeing Lightningray for a moment, the mech spoke up again. "How are those injuries of your's?"
    Lightning Ray
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Lightning Ray on Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:47 pm

Seeing Knock Out's metal brows raise curiously by her explanation of what she was Light watched as he leaned in ever so slightly as she watched his faceplate light up with his interest. A bit surprised by that she wondered what had peaked his interest so much. Well, to be fair, the family dynamic was more of her personal view of it since it was the first time she felt like she had a family in a such a long, long time. It was definitely a good coping mechanism to say the least and look how well that turned out. Glancing up into his crimson gaze she lightly shrugged as she more or less agreed with him. "Eh, I guess so. Though there have been some of us that went on to be great leaders and things like that."

Patiently listening as Knock Out explained what a human was she slowly nodded in understanding a few times as she tried to get a good picture in her processor of what to look out for so that she could watch her step just in case. Listening as he said that there were species of all kinds that lived around and to expect the unexpected she nodded once more. "I see. Thank you for the explanation. I'll try to keep an eye out where I'm going and where I'm stepping so I don't harm anything by accident. I... I hate to make a first impression like that."

Noticing as he shrugged she listened to what he said and couldn't help but give a bit of a snort at it and looked up at him once more, this time her gaze hardening a bit. "Used to it? You're pretty much talking about most of my life at this point. For most of my life I never had a home to have my spark at. It was mostly the streets, struggling to survive for every scrap of energon I could get my servos on while trying to avoid getting into trouble." Stopping for a moment she collected herself before letting out her rage on the mech and looked away for just a moment befor looking back at him. "I'm... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to unload that on you. I just.... I feel like that every time I get a sense that I do have a home and somebot to call family they're ripped away from me and forcing me to live a life that I never want to live again." At that moment she wondered why she was letting out all this emotion to the Decepticon, knowing that he probably wasn't going to giver any sense of sympathy for her troubled life and possibly the emotional breakdown she might have at any moment. Though she did give out a bit of a small laugh at one part of his response. "Space hobos... I don't think I could have put it any better for something like this."

When Knock Out asked how her injuries were she looked down at herself for a few moments before looking up at him. "Fairing... I guess. My back and the back of my helm is killing me from when the debris fell on me and my jaw's a bit sore from getting an uppercut to it from Lockdown. Now that I'm thinking about it, it feels like my whole frame is aching like I put in an aggressive tumbler or something."
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:04 pm

Blah blah blah humans blah blah blah cybertronians blah blah blah.

That's about all Springtrap could understand. These two might as well be speaking moonspeak for all he cared. In fact, it looked like the red one wasn't too interested as much as his first inquiries, the blue one unable to keep his attention. Injuries were fine, all that stuff. But now that they had nothing else to really talk about, Springtrap gave it a few minutes of thought, wondering what he could do... He could make himself known and request assistance from either of them... mostly the red one, who seemed in better shape than the other. Would they crush him, thinking he was weak? Or laugh at him and leave for not being as advanced as they?

Guess it was time to expect the unexpected.

The snow crunched beneath the metallic feet and out into the open, the animatronic approaching both of the mechas with his head lowered and body covered in the torn shawl as best it can be. "a-hoi-hoi advanced mechanical beings" he started, trying to keep cursing to a minimum and be... friendly... "pardon interruptions but i am in need of services of the mechanic kind" he paused. "also i am fucking lost" Eh, he tried. "do you know where the Jo's establishment is, or perhaps either of you could assist me instead" He wasn't in the position for demanding answers, but maybe playing polite will get him what he needed.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:52 am

Cyber ninjas were an interesting sort. Made him wonder if any of the Autobot's he'd encountered were secretly ninjas.
    Lightning Ray seemed to begrudgingly agree on her peers being like bodyguards, though she asserted that some of them had gone on to be great leaders. Now that had the Decepticon smiling like a cat that'd managed to pin down a tweeting canary. "Oh really? I've always found Autobot leadership to be...lacking." His grin widened, almost daring the femme to react. With all that blue, the mech was curious to see if she had a temper like Arcee's! Now that femme was always easy to rile up.

Typical. Whether she'd heard of humans or not, the femme didn't want to crush any of them beneath her pedes. How Autobot of her. His crimson optics rolled, shifting his gaze off of her and into the direction of the city. "Yes, yes. You never know what might happen if you step on the wrong person." Retribution could be swift, and of course there were the ISOs. Though this being an Autobot, Knock Out doubted he'd have to remind her to obey any laws. That was something of a blessing, at least. The very thought made him reconsider if he'd track down new arrivals should they be Decepticons. Maybe if he personally knew them? Otherwise, the majority of 'Cons were too much trouble to deal with. Who wanted to sparksit somebody like Shockwave?

A snort drew his gaze back, brow raising when the femme suddenly let loose something of a rant. Lightning Ray sounded as if she really were a hobo, living on the streets and clawing to get any Energon for herself. It wasn't unexpected though. That was just the breaks when Cybertron had been destroyed beyond repair and everyone left in a hurry. This femme had likely been abandoned on some nearby planet by her creators. At least, this was Knock Out's assumption since he thought her Cybertron had been ruined like his had been. He waved his wrist at her flippantly. "No need to apologize, since I don't really care. If you've almost never had a home, you'll fit in fine here. Though you'll find Energon is easier to access than the streets." His broad shoulders shrugged, black metal bits wriggling lightly. "You Autobots rely far too much on others! 'Family' is a meaningless word, and losing them just makes you weak and sad. I'm the only family I need. And I'm doing great!" Look at his shiny body, the glow of his optics, the self-assured smirk upon his face plates. Whereas loyalty to her 'family' had gotten Lightning Ray injured and beaten up. It was easy for him to determine who had the right idea here.

Lightning Ray's injuries sounded irksome but manageable. Nothing life-threatening, though she'd need some sort of tinkering to take the edge off. Knock Out's job felt done here though, he'd checked up on the signal and given the femme some information. Pretty generous for him, especially for an Autobot. "As long as you're not about to offline. I think my job here is--" A servo waved at her, the mech half-turning away in an obvious attempt to leave, only for somebody else to appear. A...strange creature in a shawl, sounding quite robotic in his movements. Indeed, there didn't seem to be a sign of life coming from him! Knock Out frowned down at the small (at least compared to him) being. Lost and in need of help, geez he picked a bad day to leave the Drive In. At least he was asking for assistance from a mechanic. One he was familiar with! "Oh, Jo? I know her shop. Had to go there when I first came here."

Body turning towards where he'd previously pointed out the city to Lightning Ray, Knock Out again held out his arm and pointed a long talon forward. "City's that direction. If you follow the main highway, you ought to find your way there easily. Find main street and go down it, you should find signs for the 'Business District'. Her shop is easy to find, there's a sign. You wouldn't want my assistance, I'm no good with...uh...whatever you are." Talons wriggled in Springtrap's direction. Definitely smelly. That was certain a feature of this thing. "Besides, I don't have a medical bay. I might as well be retired! Jo seems knowledgeable enough to assist you." This streak of generosity made him want to pamper himself with a nice smelling wax to counteract it. The sooner he could leave these two and go back to the Drive In, the better!
    Springtrap
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Springtrap on Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:48 pm

Ooh, the red one was such a tough guy.

Denying family and the like, but hey, this place seemed to make it easy, what with most families being torn apart and all that. Whatever the case, Springtrap would tread lightly and keep a distance. No need to get either of these mechas in a tizzy over his appearance (and smell, apparently). The crimson mecha noticed him first and 'kindly' pointed out where to go in search of "Jo", but that didn't... really help. He had no money, after all. A retired medical bot, is what he hinted he was, but good luck that did Springtrap. Those talons wriggled in his direction and caused his very frame to shake, not wanting to get torn down even more than he already was.

There was a small pause before the animatronic spoke up again, "yes good it was kind enough of you to assist" he begrudgingly stated, "i will not burden either of you further with my trivial inquiries" Really, there wasn't much else to ask. A ride was certainly out of the question and, frankly, Springtrap wasn't going to get into a moving tin can on wheels that could very well just smash him into pieces if he so desired. The blue one either -- not matter how weak she portrayed herself. Both were larger and stronger. A hand was held up and waved a little to indicate his departure was near, while a low drone came from his frame. "i fucking hate this place"

Though the animatronic turned to leave, he kept a small pause, optics still watching the two larger mechs in uncertainty and distrust. They had no reason to attack but they also had no reason not to, especially since he was so... weak and frail. Disgusting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:24 am