Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: 194 is Young! ...Ish!

Post by Lunette on Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:45 pm

If all it took was a few kitty kisses, Scaramouche was surely doomed. Lunette snickered softly, stroking his chin affectionately, "I would never call you easy, darling, you've high standards nowadays, no?" she purred and kept her eyes on his. Ooh, what a devious grin~ It was always one of her favorite expressions, how his lip slightly curled up and a fang from his canines poked out... It made her fluff up and her heart race. And as if that wasn't enough cardio exercise, the devious fiend shook a cute bag and it made a very appealing rustling noise. Ears perked forward, eyes widened and glimmered as her nose scrunched. Tiny, quiet chitters escaped her lips as she tried to sit patiently, tail swaying and fur fluffing up.

"Ooh!" she mewed and got closer, hands acting more like paws as she batted at the bag. The bag was placed on the table, and Lunette took another chunk of the cupcake and ate it happily before brushing her hands off. "You make every day feel fabulous, darling~" Lunette purred and rumbled in her seat, staring at Scaramouche lovingly. Oh, but maybe it was a good time to take a gander at her gift! It reminded her that she needed to get to work on his Christmas gift, but that'll come later. Dainty fingers picked an edge of the tissue paper and gently pulled it out, removing a few of them before finding a box.

"I don't doubt they're priceless, Mochi! You do so much for me and everyone else..." she paused and gripped the box tenderly, protectively, before leaning over and kissing his chin once more. Before she got into more loving and touching, Lunette opened the leather box and paused, gazing upon the jewelry set inside. A beautiful pair of earrings, a ring that fit her delicate finger, and above all else, a choker with an enchanted stone. Was this from the caves that Scaramouche had gone...? He went out into a dank and filthy cavern, dealing with deadly beasties, all so he could find and create...

Sniffle...

Lunette set the box down softly, hands then grabbing a few tissues she had been sent out to fetch, delicately wiping her eyes. "It... it's gorgeous..." she muttered, wiping her eyes once more and taking in a deep breath. Gulping loudly, her hands went behind her head as she unfastened her current necklace, an indention in her fur evident that the collar was rarely removed. Laying it on the table, the Anitra took the beautiful gift, adjusted her hair, and fastened the clasp around her neck. A finger brushed against the stone, feeling a... an odd sensation. It... it was new. It made her feel lighter... but only for a brief second.

Pushing that aside for now, her hand took Scaramouche's and gave it a gentle squeeze before sticking out her other hand. "Would... would you like to place the ring on my finger?" she smiled softly, eyes large and glimmering with a hint of tears being held back.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:58 am

Ack, chin strokes! His other other weakness! A foot involuntarily tapped and fidgeted against the floor. "H-Hmmhmhmhrrrghnn...~!" No, please call Scaramouche easy because that's what he was. 'High' standards or not, the android wasn't fooling anyone - especially Lunette. How could he? His fingers were already grabbing and kneading the Anitra's pillowy sides! "M-Mmmmy stand-d-d-ddards are only f-f-or-r-r you-u-u...~" Ugh, glitch in his vocalizer...

Sniffle...

Hm...?

Auditory receptors heightened with a prickle of electricity, the optics behind Scaramouche's LED display refocusing upon the fluffy organic beside him. O... Oh, was she crying? W-Were these tears of joy? Another taco moment? She certainly wasn't sobbing out of misery or soul-crushing sadness... r-right? It took all of the robot's willpower not to freak out or make a worry-wort of himself, but he somehow managed. Amazingly, Scaramouche did. "Mhm~!" He reached over for a generous handful of tissues (not the kind in her gift bag) and offered them to Lunette with a fond smile. "Surprise, mi vefo~! Remember that day where I braved the nasty wilderness and went spelunkin'? Well, there ya have it! I went searchin' for the purrfect materials to make you a heartfelt gift~!" And boy what an excursion that had been. The poor android returned home smelling like damp earth and stale air! Ick, he also spent forever scrubbing it out... "I know it's nothin' flashy like diamond or gold," Scaramouche added, "but I also know that you're not a dame obsessed with puttin' on the ritz. 'Sides, opal and silver had the magical qualities I was lookin' for." You heard that right, Lunette - magical properties.

"Hon, hon, hon~! Surprise times two, mi vefo!" The android guffawed and wore an innocent grin. For him, anyway. "You've probably felt a peculiar aura tickle your senses the exact moment ya put it on, but don't worry! That's the enchant I asked Alasdair for. He's a real cutie-pie~! I'm super grateful he managed to figure somethin' out, 'cause, y'know, robot and stuff." ...Oh right! He should elaborate more, huh? It'd be a damn good idea. "U-Um~!" Scaramouche flashed her an apologetic wince, his grin crooked. "I-It's a simple enchant, promise! Whenever you're feelin' sad or lonely, mi vefo, all ya gotta do is reach up and grasp the gemstone - it oughta help ya feel as if I'm right beside ya! A-Assumin' for some reason that I'm not, of course." He wisely omitted any mention of Lunette's mother in favor of keeping the mood buoyant.

"Would... would you like to place the ring on my finger?"

O... Oh goodness.

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Externally, it must've seemed as if Scaramouche had just shut down. He merely stared at Lunette, his optics trapped in a daze, and for the longest time it didn't seem like anyone was home. She'd know better by now. Internally, it felt as if the android's processes were on fire.

A ring, a ring! She wants the ring set upon her finger! That's something reserved for weddings, wasn't it!?
    No, you dummy! The ring is clearly not a wedding ring. Comply with her wishes!
    You are the dummy, you great big clod! Such a gesture is not suitable for tonight's occasion. It breaks etiquette!
    To hell with etiquette; the master has made a demand and it will be satisfied.
    Technically, it was a question... A request.
    I like jazz.

Ad infinitum.

None of the above was of any help, however! Lunette had asked a question and questions demanded answers. What shall it be? "U-U-Um, s-s-s-sssssure-e-eee~!" Not the most confident but it'll suffice.

An ungodly rattling wracked his metal frame as Scaramouche nervously reached over for the ring, his joints traitorous. Stupid body! Stupid everything! How was a 'bot supposed to play it cool if they were dangerously close to falling apart every time Lunette so much as looked at him? Sigh... Anyway, the ring. The ring that was incredibly pathetic in his gigantic hand and almost looked like a child's plaything. In hindsight, its design seemed so... banal. Almost amateurish.

"I... I know it's not a masterful piece of work," Scaramouche uttered softly, feeling self-conscious. He tried his hardest not to frown and, for the most part, succeeded. "It's small, it's average, it's... not really much to look at, but..." But that didn't stop the warmth spreading through his chassis as the android gently slipped the ring onto Lunette's awaiting finger, his metal lips pulling into a soft smile. "But it looks beautiful on you, Lulu. It symbolizes a promise that I'll always be here for you no matter what." Saccharine? Sure, but such was the nature of a hopeless romantic. He raised the Anitra's hand and faintly turned her fingers in the soft candlelight, its flickering glow reflecting off the opal with a dazzling gleam. It wasn't the most lavish piece or even the most breathtaking, but it was hers - just like he was - and that was good enough for the robot. A metal palm suddenly caressed the Anitra's chin, fingers tenderly rubbing against fur. "...And it's a promise I have every intention of keepin'." What came next was nothing short of heart-stopping.

He leaned forward and kissed her, their bodies and lips intertwined, as the world faded into a muted, forgotten canvas.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:43 pm

So, that venture out into the dark and dangerous caves... it was for her. Something about that made her feel guilty, feel small. Not because she had a loving partner who would literally go to the ends of the earth for her, but because he could've been hurt. He could've been killed. And for what? A beautiful set of jewelry... for her. It was hard for her to stay positive, but she tried. She tried very hard, and smiled widely at the sentiment. Opal and silver for magical properties, huh? "Diamonds aren't as beautiful as opals, and certainly not as special." Diamonds were so plain and average in the Anitra's eyes, but gemstones had more to them. Certainly magical as well.

Then the enchantment was explained. At first, Lunette wasn't sure about it as it felt the same as her previous one, but with an odd little tingle to it. Alasdair was mentioned, but not Sutekh, meaning Scaramouche avoided him, which... she was happy for. The last thing she wanted was to hear that the Guardian had belittled to bullied sweet Scaramouche. In addition to the original enchantment, a small and simple emotional one lay dormant until her fingers wrapped around the stone, for whenever she and the android were apart too long, or was without him for a few minutes, hours, or even days. "I see, that must've been very hard to do... thank you for caring enough to consider such a thing." Really, it was one of the nicer things anyone has ever done for her.

The time it took Scaramouche to take the ring and place it on her finger caused Lunette to tilt her head and look a tad worried. His body also betrayed him, hinting he was nervous for some reason. Not only that, but once placed, he decided to belittle himself and his abilities! "This is the most loving gift anyone has ever given me, mi vefo... do not think it's simple or nothing spectacular. It means a great deal to me, and it always will." The promise would forever be worn, be it the ring, necklace or earrings, and she was happy to show them off, wearing them all the time, every day.

Ahh, a kiss~ It was so strange how someone made of metal had such lovely and soft lips. Eyes closed, Lunette leaned forward and kissed back, any doubts in her mind and guilt from before melting away into nothingness as her chest heated up, and stomach felt light with butterflies. Whiskers gently poked and tickled against a metallic cheek, bristling up when contact was made and causing her nose to scrunch a bit ever so slightly. Gently pulling away as her eyes opened half-way, Lunette brought her ringed hand up to Scaramouche's jaw and tenderly brushed against it. "Thank you so very much for making today wonderful... it means a great deal to me... to be here with you."
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 am

Oh? Oh oh oh? Did the android's sensors detect an expression of guilt trying to peek beneath Lunette's silky fur? Scaramouche quickly pointed a finger at the Anitra and laughed, "Hon~! You stop that, ya fuzzy brat. Yes, caves are dangerous. Yes, I could've been hurt or killed. But ya forget one crucial thing: I was Aku's No. 1, baby~! In laymen's terms: that means I'm somewhat competent at what I do." Was it the robot's dainty frame or his general foppishness? How come no one took his claim seriously!? "Ah well..." Scaramouche pursed his metal lips and casually flicked a wrist. "The point is, Lulu, don't worry a single hair on that darlin' head of yours, 'kay? I knew what I was gettin' into~! ...Kinda!" Grungy and Tim had not been accounted for, but those were just frivolous details the android needn't bother explaining. "And honestly," he smiled, optics delighted slivers, "the hardest part was keepin' Fido out of the loop, just as ya said~! What's a few hostile cavemen compared to Dog Breath, huh?"

"This is the most loving gift anyone has ever given me, mi vefo... do not think it's simple or nothing spectacular. It means a great deal to me, and it always will."

"O-Oh, uh... hon~!" Oops. Scaramouche frowned and felt his chassis heat up several degrees; looks like old habits were harder to break than he thought! "S-Sorry, mi vefo. I d-didn't mean to put myself down, honest! It's just, um... I'm not quite the experienced jeweler or silversmith, y'know? Jack-of-all-trades but a master of none, he he... he~!" H-Hopefully Lunette wasn't disappointed in his - oh, what was the android thinking? Of course she wasn't! She even said this was the most loving gift ever, ya dingus.

A low murmur rumbled from his enchanted vocalizer. "W-Well, everythin' does look beautiful on ya..." So mission accomplished, right?

Damn right it was, because Lunette's touch was like crack cocaine and the Anitra seemed positively over the moon with her birthday gifts. The sensation of her whiskies brushing up against Scaramouche's cheek nearly had the robot giggling. "Mm, that tickles~!" But in a good way. He planted a gentle smooch between Lunette's beautiful blue eyes and embraced her tightly, the metal plating of his abdomen emitting a gentle warmth. "It's your birthday, silly~!" Scaramouche teased. "It's supposed to be a special day - one just for you~! I'd be upset if I wasn't here celebratin' it with ya." Like, really upset. Metal fingers tenderly stroked Lunette's fluffy side. "And ya better get used to 'em, 'cause we're celebratin' your birthday every year. It's gonna be tradition, babe~!" And he was not going to take 'no' for an answer.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:30 am

Yes, yes. There was certainly a reason the death-dodging vexatious android was still around, and while the boast was of skill, luck could be added to the list as well. Both were rather crucial to surviving anyway, one being far more finicky than the other. "I don't doubt your skills, darling," Lunette earnestly stated, "I just worry about everything else." Case and point; Sutekh being out of the loop was always a good thing. Sapphire eyes took a quick glance from the cyan diodes to the ring that was placed upon her finger, briefly admiring it, and returning her sights onto Scaramouche.

"You did a wonderful job," she purred before leaning in closer, lips touching against his chin to leave a kiss. "And thank you~! You've honestly helped me feel a lot more beautiful and good about myself... and I'm glad I'm doing the same for you, to which, I'm very proud." A hand brushed itself against the side of his metallic face, thumb stroking the gunmetal-cheek, Lunette's purr filling the air. Fur bristled lightly at his touch, arms wrapping around the Anitra, making her feel safe and secure... Releasing a sigh of contentment, Lunette shook her head a little, a small smirk creeping up in her face, "alright, alright... So long as we can celebrate yours as well, I'll allow my birthday to be a day worthy of celebrating." The smirk morphed into a smug grin, another surprise kiss placed upon his neck.

For a while, Lunette remained motionless in Scaramouche's arms, the side of her face pressed against his chest, hearing every little click and beep from within his metallic chassis. A thick purr rumbled in her throat, lightly rattling against the frame, and letting the sensation of peace overcome them. It felt... so nice. Safe... warm... it was the best feeling in the world! Nothing compared -- no drug, no drink, no spell -- and could never truly replicate the nuance. "Prrrr~"

Just a few more minutes...

"... Oh!" The feline squeaked softly, pulling away a few inches to turn her head upwards and face him, "would you like me to help you clean up? Afterwards... we could snuggle..." Lunette whispered the latter part sweetly, meekly... teasingly... before another grin came through. "Worry-free~!" No chores to do and nothing to clean up always made relaxing together more enjoyable!
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:06 am

Death-dodging vexatious android... Rude! And, well... true. "...Oh." Scaramouche couldn't muster up a counter-argument because Lunette was irrevocably in the right. 'Everything else' was a big category, and that meant lots and lots of potential mishaps. The android tried his hardest not to frown as the wind was taken out of his sails. "Well, when ya put it like that, I guess I'm just a lucky duck..." So much for skill, huh? But hey, Scaramouche hadn't died (yet)! That was still plenty to grin about.

"You did a wonderful job. And thank you~! You've honestly helped me feel a lot more beautiful and good about myself... and I'm glad I'm doing the same for you, to which, I'm very proud."

She... She was proud? Her, an esteemed organic... proud of him?

At first glance, it seemed probably odd of Scaramouche to feel astonished; like he didn't already comprehend Lunette's compassion. In truth, the android did. He understood very much, and it was this innocent truth that coaxed a smile out of hiding. Not an impish smile, not an arrogant smile, but a soft smile. A smile that could be translated across the cosmos irregardless if one was made of flesh or metal or anything in-between. "That's... That's really kind of ya to say..." Not once in Scaramouche's long, strenuous life did an owner say they were proud of him. They said he was good, they said he'll do, but never were they proud. Mechanical thrumming filled the air, loud and elated, and the balcony grew warmer by several degrees. By the time Scaramouche realized just how careless he had gotten with his internal systems, Lunette was practically a kitty pancake against his metal frame. "O-Oh, uh, s-s-sorry~!" He released the Anitra from his iron-like embrace with an apologetic grin, lips crooked. "Gadzooks, I'm like a beaten old dog starvin' for attention..." Talk about embarrassing. "B-But yeah, let's celebrate our birthdays~! ...Or creation day, in my case." It sounded like a bunch of fun! Why miss out on it, huh?

"... Oh! Would you like me to help you clean up? Afterwards... we could snuggle... Worry-free~!"

Mm~! The android did love 'snuggling'... "Hon hon hon~!" Scaramouche laughed (partially due to Lunette's naughty insinuations and also because she kissed his neck) and lightly - bap! - smacked the Anitra's generous backside. "Say whaaat~!?" he fussed, all smiles. "I can't let the birthday girl clean on her special day; that's so tacky, babe! No, no, no. Ya let ole Scaramouche handle the nitty-gritty, 'kay?" And the robot wasn't going to humor Lunette's objections. "Besides, I got another surprise for ya - last one, promise~!" Scaramouche knew how to sweeten the deal, throwing out a crafty wink. "But in order for me to give ya your last gift, babe, ya can't help me clean. Every actor needs plenty of time to set the stage, y'know~!"

That was the only hint he gave the Anitra before gently (and firmly) nudging her along. "Now shoo, shoo~!" Scaramouche urged, fingers prodding the woman's silky coat. "Take your loot and begone, baby. It won't take me long to finish up here, 'bots honor. You'll be wantin' this surprise~!" Like, she'll be wanting it a lot.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:10 pm

Lucky duck... lucky goose was more like it, but she'd spare him the fowl puns. "Luck and skill often go hand-in-hand, no?" Rogues and thieves, for example. Lunette cradled his large metallic hand in hers as gently as possible, as if holding something precious, enjoying the tight embrace Scaramouche was giving. It always made her feel safe and loved, that a simple thing like a hug or even a touch could cause the feline to feel completely at ease. How could she not~? "Kind, but true, mi vefo..." Without a word, she knew what he was thinking. The long pause and tender affection was enoug to tell her that, but prying wasn't necessary. Instead, her purr rumbled deep within her throat, and kept a firm grip on him as he did for her.

"I'd love to celebrate your creation day with you, darling~! I'll do my best to make it as wonderful a day as you've made this one for me..." fuzzy lips pressed to metals, leaving a mark from her lipstick. "Thank you so much..." Birthdays like this weren't so bad! Lunette pondered on keeping it a secret from everyone still, simply because she didn't want a big thing about it. Scaramouche's little soiree was about as much as she could handle! Perhaps someday she'll let close friends and loved ones know, but for now, birthdays were fine just as this. A tiny squeak escaped her from the little pap to her fluff-butt, and then a tiny pout -- she knew he wouldn't let her help, but... hey, can't blame her for trying? A set of small wheeks followed the prodding, fingers sinking into the plush coat, "okay okay! I get it... I'll go to the bedroom, and wait~!" Lunette's face scrunched into a smile as she tip-toed off towards the room, still glancing back to the android.

Before exiting from his sight, Lunette turned back to press her hands to her lips, blowing him a parting kiss. "I'll see you soon -- but if you do need help, please don't hesitate to ask~?" she cooed softly before scampering off.

---

"How do I..."

Smooth fingers clasped the earrings carefully against her ear, trying to find a small hole for them. In truth, Lunette had never wore earrings until arriving here, to which she found some were too beautiful to pass up, though it was hard finding ones that fit her head shape and ear type perfectly. None were perfect, but once the tear drop gems dangled from either side of her head, ears adjusted and eyes turned to a small hand mirror, making sure they were symmetrical. "..." The Anitra stared at her reflection, eying the jewels now adorning her person with a thoughtful, almost distant look. It was difficult not to think, and just focus on the good of everything today, but she did her best and smiled at herself.

"... Perfect..." mumbled out of her, the mirror placed back on the stand and the Anitra sat patiently in bed, legs crossed and laying on her back to stare at the ceiling. Her large, puffy tail swayed and brushed against the blanket excited and anticipating Scaramouche's entrance, a tiny and pleased smile on her face.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 am

...Goose? Harrumph! Yes, those puns were foul indeed.

But yes, Lunette was once again right on the money; rogues, thieves, ne'er-do-wells... without the element luck (and some skill), each were no better than common fodder. In this regard, the Anitra was quite perceptive of the more seedier occupations and their underbelly occupants. Almost... painfully so. "Hm~!" Scaramouche thought little of the tangent, however, and instead focused on the wonderful dame beside him. With a gentle squeeze and a lopsided smirk, the android didn't miss a beat. "Golly, how'd ya get to be so smart, Lulu~?" he remarked with an airy giggle. "Kind, honest, smart, and beautiful! I really hit the jackpot this time, huh~?" And thank god Lunette didn't fuss about celebrating her birthday every year. It was practically a labor of Hercules getting her to confess for this one! As for throwing a party for his creation day... well, he and Lunette were like night and day. "Ooh, I can't wait!" exclaimed a chipper Scaramouche, the android's mood soaring to higher and higher heights. Such a thing shouldn't be possible, but this was Scaramouche - much like a dog's, his happiness knew no bounds.

What an honor! No robot back home ever got to celebrate their creation day. And yet here he was, with the love of his life, enjoying her birthday together and soon his. It felt so unreal. A delighted noise escaped his vocalizer and the robot's optics narrowed cheerfully. "I can't wait, I can't waaaaait~! Mm, it's gonna be so amazin', mi vefo. Really, it will be! No matter what ya do or have planned, I'll be over the moon so long as I'm with ya. And you're very welcome, Lu~! I'm glad you've been havin' a swell time so far. Scaramouche was a simple creation.

Gadzooks!

A lipstick impression plastered right on his metal face! This was yet another one of Scaramouche's favorite things. True to form, the android slouched forward and hastily fanned himself, tendrils of steam wafting out of his dress shirt. "Y-Y-You better sked-d-daddle before I freakin' bip-beep-a-boop-bibbity blow up~!" Seriously, he was hot. Extremely hot. Any hotter and Scaramouche was going to burn a hole directly to the planet's molten core. Fortunately for him, Lunette was a merciful goddess. She left with little objection and even threw in a darling kiss. "Hon~!" A kiss the android caught happily and pressed to his metal chest as Scaramouche swooned. Sigh, she was purrfect in every way... ...Oh right, the dishes! The dishes and then her final surprise.

Washing dishes wasn't a terrible chore - even for a once-prestigious assassin such as himself. In fact, Scaramouche found a sort of peace whenever given the chance to scrub a pot or wipe down a plate. He deftly gathered all of Lunette's sullied dinnerware, balancing everything onto his metal palms like an uneven tower, and more than happily skipped away to the sink. And this time he didn't stupidly clock himself in the head. "Doop doop doo, washin' dishes~! Washin' nasty, nasty dishes~!" the android sang, dancing and wiggling about his mundane task. Making chores fun seemed to pass the time faster. "Lunette better not be peekin' or she won't get her last giiiiift~!" And it was a doozy of a gift, rest assured. Finished, he turned off the faucet and removed his wet dish gloves, hanging them onto a nearby drying rack beside the cleansed pots and pans. "And if she doesn't get her last gift, I know someone who's gonna be very, very grumpy~!" Scaramouche continued to sing. He paused for a moment, auditory receptors heightened to hear even the tiniest of pins drop.

No sound of tiptoeing squeaky beans or naughty kitty purrs... Good~!

Satisfied, the android exited the kitchen and moseyed his way into the bathroom. Now, then... where had he put that - aha! There it was, right where he expertly hid it. Lunette's lil' kitten mittens could be notoriously mischievous... Kept him on his toes.

Rustle, rustle, rustle...

Let's see, shirt goes on first... then the pants... belt after, followed by the - jingle jingle~ - boots with the spurs...

It took less than five minutes for Scaramouche to undress and get into costume, but as soon as he zipped up and finished... "Hi-Yo, Silver! AWAAAAY!" A streak of pale blue galloped down the hallway and energetically leaped into the master bedroom, a splash of vibrant red and a dabble of brilliant white drawing Lunette's eyes to the masked man before her. "Whew~! What d'ya think?" Scaramouche asked, doing a lil' twirl in his boots. "Pretty spot-on, right~? I feel so vintage." Always the large ham, he had exchanged his refined duds for that of an old classic: a Texas Ranger - a Lone Ranger. And with a click of his polished heels and a playful spin of a pair of handcuffs around his finger (he omitted the guns for personal reasons), Lunette's final gift was revealed at last. Could she guess what it is~? The devilish grin on his metal face said it all, his canines unabashedly in plain view, but in case the Anitra needed a refresher... "I do believe I promised a certain lil' lady a rodeo, hon hon hon~!" She ought to figure it out in two shakes of a kitty cat's tail.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:38 am