110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

194 is Young! ...Ish!

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:30 pm

Time: 18:00:00
    Date: 12.16.08

"Oh no, oh no, oh nooooo...!"

So many tasks, so little time! Were the balcony lights set up? Did the table outside have enough rose petals? What about the wine? Did the wine complement tonight's dinner? What if a plane flew overhead and suddenly EXPLODED, raining fire and debris everywhere!? Okay, so that last concern was a bit over the top, but stress does that to you, man! "Ohhh, I think I'm gonna be sick..."

All day.

All freakin' day, Scaramouche had been a frantic ball of anxiety. Why? Because today was only the most important of days, duh. It was Lunette's birthday! Lunette's birthday. Let that sink in. The android wearily sighed and dabbed his overheating head with a drippy bag of ice. "Relax, babe, relax," he faintly urged. It was a weak attempt at coaxing his nerves but an attempt nonetheless. "Everything is fine, ya didn't forget anything. Ya got the table set, dinner is ready and rarin' to go, and the mood lightin' is a nice touch. And look, ya even got a terrific backdrop of the city!" Honestly, what else would the android need? Aside from the star of the evening herself, of course. He pursed his lips thoughtfully and gave himself a once-over for the umpteenth time. "Black vest, turquoise dress shirt, black pants that are ironed, cream tie, black polished shoes..." No, nothing amiss with Scaramouche's wardrobe either. So... why did he feel like something had been omitted?

Bah, it was just anxiety, the robot decided. He quickly strode out to the balcony and peered over its railing, examining the sidewalk down below. No sign of Lunette... Hopefully the Anitra wasn't too fussed about being sent on a whimsical fetch quest. Hey, Scaramouche needed her out of the loft so he could work his magic! And they'd also need tissues... Lots of tissues for lots of crying. Call it his personal forecast for the evening.

"Well..." No point leaning out here and giving the surprise away. Scaramouche rocked on his heels and swiftly ducked back inside the loft, wringing his metal hands. "I guess I'll just... sit here in the candlelight and try not to blow up." T-That was a worthwhile goal, right?

From her roost in the other room, Odette could only shake her feathery head and lightly coo. All this nervous energy was interrupting her beauty sleep!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: 194 is Young! ...Ish!

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:24 am

Tissues... tissues... ah, there they were.

Now, while Lunette knew Scaramouche was planning something for her birthday and should've seen the idea of going out of the house for a certain amount of time was suspicious... she didn't want to ruin the surprise. Never had she celebrated her day of birth, nor did she find it special enough to do so, but... after revealing it, the android persisted in doing something special for it. The Anitra didn't want to push him away, how cute and excited he was for something so simple, and played along. Besides, he agreed to let her do something nice for his birthday!... Er, creation day.

So with a paper bag filled with at least six boxes of tissues, Lunette's heels clicked down the sidewalk as she approached the loft, crimson coat sticking out in the grey drab of winter. It was nice living in a loft... it was convenient, away from most noise, had a beautiful scenic view of the park... but the best part was coming home to someone waiting. It filled her fluffy chest with warmth every time she knew Scaramouche was there, wanting to happily greet him and sit down for snuggles. The bag was squeezed in her arms, crinkling the paper and bending a few boxes as she thought of it, wanting to hug and kiss him right now! Soon...

Into the building and up in the elevator, out and to the left down the hall... Ahh, home sweet home! Was the door unlocked? She didn't try after pulling out a small set of keys of her own and unlocking the door. Once in, said door was closed and locked up -- just as a habit -- and her keys were placed on a table nearby. "Darling, I brought those tissues you wanted~" she snickered softly before walking further in, nose tickling with a delicious scent. "Oh, did you make dinner? I could've helped! You're too--"

Heels stopped, Lunette noticed the balcony covered in lights. The beautiful setup of lights, petals and a mood of romance. Eyes widened like a kitten that found a stash of catnip, glimmering at the scenery and squeezing the paper bag of tissues once more in a speech-less look of joy and wonder. "..." Just a few steps were taken forward and outside, where she stopped once more and continued to gaze in complete awe at everything. "... I... it's beautiful..." she stammered, hiding behind the paper bag as a tiny -sniffle- was heard.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:12 am

Nope.

Nope, nope, nooooope.

After pacing around the loft like a chicken with its head cut off, the android's nerves could only take so much. He flopped belly-first onto the bed and just... passed out. Lunette will surely return soon. What's the harm in a lil' siesta, right? "Hnnnghgngghrrr..." This comforter had no business being this damn comfy.

Click...
    ...click...
    ...click!

"Darling, I brought those tissues you wanted~"

Oh shit.

Wake up, WAKE UP.

"...I'm up! I'm here! I totally didn't pass out 'cause of anxiety or nothin'!" Leaping nearly three feet into the air, Scaramouche threw himself off the bed like a coked-up jack rabbit and hastily scrambled out into the living room with a frantic clatter of his shoes. Don't trip, don't trip, don't trip! He salvaged his ungainly floundering by sliiiiiding across the hallway and flamboyantly spinning on his heels toward the Anitra as if everything had been planned. Shh! "Well howdy there, stranger~!" the robot winked. Ah yes, the sniffling had already begun. Guess she approved of all his earlier hard work! Unable to resist a good tease, Scaramouche chuckled and planted a tender kiss atop Lunette's fluffy head. "It's a good thing you went out to get plenty of tissues, huh~?" Golly, he wondered who sent her on such a mission in the first place.

A gentle hand rested against Lunette's lower back and urged her forward. "C'mon, birthday gal~! You don't wanna stand here and miss all the festivities, d'ya? Go on, go on~! Have a seat and I'll bring ya dinner. Remember to keep the tissues handy~!"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:20 am

There he was, the man of the hour, sliding down the hall and approaching the already emotional cat woman who held back her tears. The kiss was greeted with a small chirp, her purring already starting up upon seeing his smiling face, and Lunette promptly dropped the bag of tissues to hug Scaramouche, squeezing him in her arms. As her face dug into his hip and released a few more short sniffles, her eyes locked with his cyan diodes and she smiled widely, "h-howdy..." What's this? He was wearing such a nice suit! It complimented the gunmetal frame and body perfectly, and made him look irresistible... then again, he always was to her.

Wiping her nose softly with another sniff, Lunette waved her hand, "n-no I don't need them. Not yet. But it was probably a good idea sending me out to fetch them..." Even when urged, she didn't move, still holding onto his waist and rubbing her cheek into him. It was hard to pull away, especially when she felt so happy and cuddly, but alas... she finally let go, gently tugging on his shirt to hint she wasn't ready to do so, and took a seat. "You cooked dinner for me? I--" she paused, and withheld a 'I'm sorry', and smiled sheepishly instead, "thank you... I would've helped if I had known! You're too good to me..." She trailed off a little as her attention shifted to the decor, admiring the shimmering lights that lit the balcony up in such a lovely way.

It felt like she was dreaming...
    Everything looked like a dream setting, one that people rarely got to experience, but no, this was real. The hint of cold in the air told her this, but it wasn't bothersome enough to make the scene uncomfortable. Hands rested on her lap as she looked down at the table, heart fluttering and warming up as she tried to keep a few happy tears back. Yes, she had a bunch of tissues just for this, but... she cried a lot this year. A lot of happy crying, more than sad crying, and it would be nice to just be happy once without feeling overwhelmed into tears.

"... Everything is beautiful..." she said quietly, not to anyone in particular. Fur bristled and fluffed up, particularly her tail, as the butterflies in her stomach reached her chest and made her feel as light as air.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:28 am

Aw, she was already purring too...

He didn't care what anyone said: Lunette's purrs were simply the best. "Hon, hon~!" Whereas the android's obnoxious honking, on the other hand... Scaramouche laughed and wore an innocent toothy smile. "That's me, Lu! Plans within plans." Metal - tink tink - echoed as the robot tapped his temple with a knowing wink. "And yeah, I cooked dinner for ya! I mean, c'mon, babe - who lets the birthday gal do any work on her special day~?" That the Anitra had apparently never celebrated before, but Scaramouche digressed. He once again urged Lunette forward (this time with more force as she was being quite stubborn) and gestured for the lovely woman to have a seat by candlelight, pulling out her chair. "Of course I'm good to ya - I love ya~!" It wasn't a trademarked Scaramouche reply if it wasn't cheeky.

"... Everything is beautiful..."

"Mm~!" Hear that? That was the sound of unabashed pride. Scaramouche puffed out his chest and beamed. "Thank you, thank you~!" he performed a little bow, tipping an imaginary hat. "I'm glad you like everythin', Lu! I know it's not what we had originally planned, b-but I hope this'll suffice enough until the weather becomes more agreeable. We'll have lots of dates, promise!" So she better have tissues in her pockets at all times. "Anyway, lemme grab your dinner, 'kay? I bet you're positively starvin', Lu!" He tucked her in (or at least tried) and soon disappeared for the moment.

It was true; everything had been meticulously planned - right down to the number and shade of rose petals sprinkled around Lunette's plate. The stringed lights were neither too bright nor too soft, the candlelight flickered with the faint aroma of vanilla, and there was even a bottle of red wine commonly paired well with seafood, left to chill within a bucket of ice and glisten with light moisture. Topping everything off, the evening was pleasant and carried a gentle western breeze.

Heels suddenly clicked and clopped from the Anitra's left. "I hope you have an appetite~!" sang a familiar voice, "Because tonight's menu calls for every feline's favorite dish." Stainless steel delicately rang and the mystery was at last revealed.

Immediately, Lunette's nose was enticed by the wonderful aroma of salmon.

Salmon, the striking zest of fresh lemon, pepper, dill, parsley, chives, and the unmistakable scent of cooked potato. It was a delectable medley that was certain to delight the senses. Scaramouche carefully set the main course atop Lunette's service plate. "Voila~!" he grinned, adopting a heavy French accent. It suited him quite well. "Le dîner de ce soir se compose de gâteaux de pommes de terre au saumon finement panés, fumés et ornés d'une garniture d'amour de crème fraîche aux herbes. Bon appétit!~!" If nothing else, she would at least appreciate how fancy (and nasally) the robot sounded. "Hon, hon~! Smoked salmon potato cakes with a freshly-made herb crème! I figured you'd enjoy seafood on your birthday more than anythin' else, mi vefo. Enjoy~! Oh, and before I forget 'cause I might..." Last but definitely not least, Scaramouche courteously reached over and poured Lunette a respectable amount of wine, muttering faintly under his breath about nerves and how stupid they were. "Aaaaaand there we go~!" he smiled, taking a step back. "You're all set to chow down."
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:00 am

That honking was always something Lunette enjoyed. Even if others found it obnoxious, it always made her giggle and smile...

Originally planned? Lunette recalled after a second of thought what he meant, and she reached out her arm to grab his, giving it a gentle squeeze. "Mi vefo... this is just perfect... Don't worry. We'll go on a lot of dates when it's warm out, and I don't mind waiting at all... I'm waiting with you~" Her purr grew in strength, giving Scaramouche's arm another tender squeeze and her smile not faltering. It took her a minute to let go, touching his arm feeling comfortable and safe, but she did, and watched him leave with a sigh escaping her, purr still strong while she glanced away and back to the petals that littered the table.

The gentle scent of vanilla filled her nostrils, causing her nose to wiggle a bit more and sigh again, enjoying the atmosphere created around her. Her warmth and flustered state caused her to fluff up like a small cloud as she tried to keep her mind clear of any thoughts, especially the dirtier ones that liked to pop in every so often. Most were innocent, however, and quite overly lovey and cuddly, and Lunette chirped and chittered under her breath until Scaramouche arrived once more, holding a silver plate. "Oh!" it was quite fancy, too. She felt so spoiled, like a princess~! She was definitely not a princess, but she sure felt like one.

Revealing the meal, Lunette gasped and licked her lips -- salmon! And it smelled wonderful! Of course it did, Scaramouche was a great chef despite being robotic. And lo, the android even spoke in that beautiful nasally French language, having no idea what was said but enjoying it anyway. Sigh~ He sounded so sweet when speaking another language... Lunette clapped her hands, giving a small applaud, "thank you, darling, it sounds amazing~" Thank goodness he translated. Wine included! But... "Hey... it's okay~! You've done so much for me, not counting today, so don't worry... don't stress out..." her voice softened and she cooed, "you make me happy no matter what you do." Again, her hand reached out and took his, cupping it best she could and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you so much, darling. For everything..."
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:33 am

"Don't ya mean puuuuuurrfect~?" Nothing was sacred, not even Lunette's very own birthday.

But, yes! Their date really was perfect so far, wasn't it? Nothing had exploded in their faces, the food's presentation had been excellent, and Lunette hadn't quit smiling ever since she walked in. Truly, the robot had succeeded as hoped. But wait, there was more! With Scaramouche there was always more. As much as he'd like to stay on the balcony and savor Lunette's touch, he couldn't. There was something to do - one more surprise before the main event - and there was no time like the present. "Be right back!" The android returned Lunette's affection with a soft squeeze and zoomed out of view yet again. A recurring theme! And, when he next resurfaced...

NYOOOOOOM!

A flurry of black and turquoise whipped past the Anitra dizzyingly fast and swiftly - whoop! - leaped  over the balcony before plummeting to the street down below. Assuming Lunette grew curious and peered over the railing (which she would because cat-lady), she'd spy none other than Scaramouche waving a black trilby at her, seemingly unharmed from his daring escapade. "Hi, Lulu~!" he widely smiled. Goodness, what a scare! The explanation better be good - and it was. Clearing his throat, the android placed the hat back upon his head and gripped what appeared to be an ornate guitar within his metal hands. "Now, I know what you're thinkin', Lu," Scaramouche began, strumming a few experimental chords. A soft melody filled the air, soon to be given purpose. "Why am I, your lovin' metal fella, leapin' out of balconies and givin' pretty dames like you unnecessary heart attacks? Well, I'll tell ya~! This one's dedicated to you, mi vefo." And then, without further ado... he sang.

"This is the night, it's a beautiful night...
    And we call it bella notte!

Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes...
    On this lovely bella notte...

Take the love of your loved one! You'll need it about this time!
    To keep from falling... like a star when you make that dizzy climb.

For this is the night... and the heavens are right on this lovely bella notte...

This is the night, it's a beautiful night...
    And we call it bella notte!

Look at the skies, they have stars in their eyes...
    On this lovely bella notte...

Take the love of your loved one! You'll need it about this time!
    To keep from falling... like a star when you make that dizzy climb.

Oh this is the night! And the heavens are right!
    On this lovely... bella... notte...~!"

Spoiler:
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 pm

"Hmmm..." That squint was for you, Scaramouche.

As if he couldn't make the evening more dazzling, the android left her side once more and, with a sad mew, Lunette let him as her cheek tufts drooped. But!! Instead of heading back into the loft, the crazy jumped over the balcony, which caused the Anitra to fluff up in fear, tail turning into a fuzzy, shivering caterpillar as she ran towards the banister. Leaning over and about to cry out, her face of fear turned into one of confusion (and slight irritation, hinted by a squint) as Scaramouche stood on the ground, unharmed (thankfully) and with a... guitar?

Oh.
    Oooohhhhh...
    A hint of blush burned through the silken fur on her cheeks, painting them with a touch of crimson as red as her dress, "oh, y... you're... singing... for me..." she said quietly in realization, blushing even more to the point that she looked ill. Covering her mouth and most of her face, only those big blue dazzled eyes were seen as the android sang and filled the air with a loving tune. If she could fluff up anymore, her fur would rip her clothes right off and she'd surely look like a true snowball. It wasn't embarrassment, really, but more so... flustered surprise, never experiencing a true serenade. It sounded melodious and beautiful, Lunette took the rose from the table and planted a soft kiss on it before daintily tossing it over the balcony and towards him. What was a performer without a few flowers, hm? A few petals soon followed, raining down to make the scene just that much more romantic.

All the while, Lunette's tummy grumbled angrily. Music was nice, but it was not food! And the food that Scaramouche had so lovingly made would get cold! Taking out her kerchief and waving it, face still red as a cherry, another kiss was planted onto it and it was tossed as well, falling slowly for the android to catch. It smelled like her current perfume, which was a mixture of sweet honeydew and a touch of lavender, her lipstick a beautiful glimmering red that stained the silky fabric. With that, Lunette sat down and rubbed her cheeks as they hurt from all of her smiling... it was hard not to. A napkin was placed on her lap, her fork was picked up and held delicately in her hands and her posture was perfect. And then... she consumed.

Everything was amazing, from the flaky yet crispness of the salmon, the tangy sauce that burst with flavor and the delicate and rich wine paired with the meal -- it was like a five-star restaurant! Lunette couldn't help but scarf the meal down within a few minutes, going so far as to lick the plate clean and drink the glass of wine in one or two gulps. Despite eating it quickly, every bite was savored, and her stomach was pleased. Licking her lips carefully and dabbing them with her napkin, the plate was cleaned, as was her face of crumblies, and by the time Scaramouche had finished his wonderful serenade, the feline was more than ready to pounce him in a strong and loving hug!

Politely, of course.

Last edited by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:20 pm

Of course he was going to serenade you, Lunette, you fluffy goober! After all, you can't have a romantic night without a little mood music.

Scaramouche sang and he sang and he sang. He sang for the stars in the sky. He sang for the curious nighttime lollygaggers passing him by. But, most importantly, he sang for the pure, unconditional love he had for Lunette and poured his heart, his soul - his everything - into the music. Metal fingers delicately strummed a gentle melody as petals rained down from above, the android glancing up with a smile. Aw, cute~! She threw him a rose and her handkerchief! He caught the former with a well-timed snap of his teeth and winked at the Anitra. What a tart! And look at that giant house cat, about to rip out of her clothes and bare it all... On second thought, do bare it all, Lunette~!

Alas, the Anitra's thinking was sound: music, though lovely, was not food and thus wouldn't satisfy a gurgling tummy. It was also pretty cold out there... The robot's serenading wistfully came to an end, but do not despair. Just as Scaramouche had easily plunged to the earth below like the fall of the morning star, he just as easily returned to the heavens with a graceful spring, eager to yet again be at Lunette's side. He swung his legs over the balcony railing and sat there, reminiscent of a perched swallow after having finished its morning song. "I hope ya enjoyed that, Lulu~! Sorry if it was spontan - WHOA!!" Optics practically bulged out of their sockets. "Oh my gawd, Lunette - you ate your dinner already!? Your plate is damn near licked clean!" Holy shit, she must've been famished. Had the robot accounted for this!? "Um...!" Panic spread across the android's face as he nervously laughed. "W-Well, I dunno if I, like, prepared seconds or even thirds," Scaramouche stammered, "b-but I do have d-d-dessert ready if ya want it n-now~!" Oh wait, perhaps he should...?

A certain 'look' (she knew the one) on the robot's face said it all. "A... Actual dessert," he clarified, tentative. "Y'know, with a... candle and stuff, and... Y-Yeah." Awkward. Very awkward. Scaramouche's fingers hastily scrambled for the Anitra's handkerchief in his breast pocket. "A-Anyway, here's your t-token of affection, my f-fair maiden~!" His fair messy maiden, but that couldn't be helped when one wolfed down their meal in roughly three minutes.

Good lord, that was surely a new record!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:02 pm

Uh oh, that face of panic. That was a face Lunette knew well.

"It's alright! I ate it fast because I was hungry, and because I wanted to spend time with you! It was very delicious~" she assured, gripping his arm softly and purring into his side. "You've no need to worry, it was a perfect portion for something so decadent!" Her voice chirped at the end as her cheek rubbed his side, the purring growing in strength. Ahh~ Just being near him made her want to snuggle and cuddle... her hands caressed his arm in a loving, calming manner, hoping it would ease any troubles that bothered the android's mind. When mentioning dessert, Lunette chirped again, eager for maybe a little something sweet! Until she saw that look.

"Tee hee~" sticking out her tongue, the Anitra snickered and gave his arm a fond squeeze once more. "I know what you mean! I wouldn't mind that." Scaramouche stammered, to which Lunette huffed slightly, accepting her kerchief back and stuffing it in her pocket before gently wrapping a finger around his tie playfully. "Now you stop that... there's no reason to be anxious! Everything is wonderful... just like you." Licking her lips, her hand gripped the tie and yanked the bot down to her level, pressing her soft lips to his and giving a loving and deep kiss. Lunette made sure her point got across, free hand caressing a cheek while her mouth opened a little, slipping in a bit of tongue just enough to rile him up.

As she pulled away, there was certainly a small trail of her saliva that followed, which was licked away with a cheeky, toothy grin and a flirty "meowy wow-wow~" before releasing the tie. Her chin rested on his abdomen as her eyes gazed up in a dreamy stare, arms once again wrapping around Scaramouche's waist. "Do you feel better, darling~? May I have a treat? I bet it's just as delicious as the meal you made!"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:27 am

D'aw, listen to this pleasantly plump puss purr... There was just something magical about the Anitra; her soothing rumbles... her silky touch... her overjoyed chirps and her contagious smile... Whatever turmoil hounded the android's mind had sufficiently been put to rest, the uneasy look on Scaramouche's face replaced by a toothy smile. "Aw shucks, Lu~! You're far too kind!" he piped up happily. "I was kinda worried if it'd be enough or not, but if ya say you're content then you're content, baby!" It's not like robots had stomachs and could digest organic foodstuffs, so... Most robots, anyway.

Impish giggling alerted the robot to something amiss - something naughty - and he glanced down just in time to see Lunette wrap those dainty fingers of hers around his tie. "...???" Wait, what was she - ?

"Now you stop that... there's no reason to be anxious! Everything is wonderful... just like you."

Smooch~♥!

Spontaneous kisses were the best kisses and the robot instantly melted like putty in Lunette's grip. "Mmph~!" Such soft, fuzzy lips! And with the added bonus of whiskers and a hint of rough tongue. These were some of Scaramouche's favorite things. But hey, don't take his word for it.

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!

Take his body's.

"A-Ah...~!" He coughed sheepishly and looked away with a flustered giggle. "So b-bad~! You g-gotta wait until I s-s-sing ya happy b-birthday and open your g-g-gift first!" It was simply tradition. A furtive hand wiped the smattering of oil trickling down Scaramouche's lips as he sniffed, the metal of his frame deceptively hot. "I-I'm fine~!" he squeaked. ...Oh, she wanted a treat? Wait, did the Anitra mean a treat or a 'treat', because that sultry gaze of hers could be taken so, so many ways. Um...! His processors audibly grew under stress before reaching the most likely decision. "S-Sure~!" Alright, perhaps Scaramouche had answered a bit too enthusiastically. "I'll go fetch your dessert and then you can open your birthday gift, 'kay?" Like a fish out of water, the android slipped out of Lunette's cuddly hold and fumbled toward the kitchen after grabbing her used dishes, seemingly oblivious to the low-hanging - BONK! - awning on the way. "...Oof!" Oh that'll smart later, definitely. He rubbed his forehead with a dorky uneven grin and vanished from her sight.

Tk... tk... tk...!

FWUMP!

A flame, meager but bright, flickered in the darkness, imploring for an audience with the Anitra's eyes. A flame and -

"A one! A two! A one, two, three, four!

Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~!

Happy birthday, dear Lunette~!

Happy birthday to yoooou~!"

No sooner had Lunette been subject to this undoubtedly odd custom, Scaramouche came walking out with her very own special dessert: a decadent cupcake with a candle nestled on top, homemade and smothered in chocolate! But not just any chocolate... "Surprise~!" the robot joyously sang. "I know it's not a cake, but this is even better - Nutellaaaaaa." Nutella buttercream, Nutella center, devil's food cake, and everything succinctly brought together with a crisp Ferrero Rocher as the centerpiece. He brought the cupcake over as carefully as he could, a metal hand shielding the flame, and set it before Lunette's wide kitty eyes. "Happy birthday, mi vefo! Now quickly, quickly! Close your eyes and make a wish, but don't tell me! It won't come true if ya do~! Don't forget to blow out the candle, too!"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:45 am

Nyehehe~ It was so cute watching Scaramouche be flustered! Those faces were the best! The purr grew louder as her body practically vibrated, wanting to nuzzle into his sweet face, but alas... "Alright! I'm behaving!" she said, wiggling her free fingers. "I'll be here waiting anxiously for your return~!" And also cake. Lunette loved cake... mostly the inside, but the icing was great when made fresh and wasn't pure sugar. Knowing Scaramouche, it was probably rich, but the right portion and real ingredients. And she'd get another song? A birthday song? She remembered singing it at least once or twice to someones here, though quietly since she wasn't... fond of singing loudly in public.

BONK!

Oh no! "Are you okay?" Lunette paused her thought process and snapped forward, about to tend to the big silly bot, but he waved her off politely, trying to get into the kitchen. "Be careful..." Poor guy! That was definitely something she wanted to take into consideration when redesigning the interior of the tavern... Aw jeez! Now her mind was wandering to things she shouldn't worry about -- at least not today! Letting out a strong sigh and cupping her hands into her lap, Lunette sat back down and patiently waited, eyes closed. She wouldn't be bothered today with it.

"A one! A two! A one, two, three, four!

Happy birthday to you~! Happy birthday to you~!

Happy birthday, dear Lunette~!

Happy birthday to yoooou~!"

Eyes instantly opened and ears perked forward as Lunette jostled in her seat, blinking in surprise at the sudden song. Aww... She blushed lightly and flufflepuff-gasped at the cake -- it was adorable and chocolaty~! Placing her hands to her cheeks as the cake was set down, her head tilted in his direction and listened to instructions on making a wish! Hmm... a wish... There wasn't much she could think of, but... closing her eyes for about thirty seconds, Lunette inhaled and gently blow the candle out!

"Thank you, Scaramouche. It means a lot that you're here with me..." her hand stretched out and rested on his arm, encouraging the android to sit down besides her. "That sounds wonderfully rich~ I'll take my time eating it if you don't mind! Now... is your head okay, first of all?" Yes, yes, he was a robot, but she still worried. She always would. Arm motioned upwards as her hand barely touched his forehead, giving it a gentle rub with her fuzzy fingers. "Are you warm enough out here? You look very handsome, by the way~"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:25 pm

"Alright! I'm behaving!"

Yes, but not for long... Lunette was such a naughty lil' dame~!

Loud, metallic clapping rang throughout the balcony the moment she extinguished the flame. "Yaaaaay, ya blew out the candle~! I hope whatever you wished for comes true, mi vefo!" And gadzooks, it better! The Anitra spent damn near thirty seconds thinking about it. What could it have been, he wondered? Light thrumming soon filled the air as warmth blossomed underneath her delicate fingertips; a-ah, Lunette's touch was simply the best~! "And it means a lot that ya want me here, celebratin' your special day with you~!" It was such a simple statement but one Scaramouche appreciated immensely. How many of his previous owners would've let him prepare and orchestrate all of this by himself? How many would not have commanded the android to cease his puerile merrymaking and bid him return to storage until further instruction?

None of them. The answer was none of them, and it was for this reason alone that Scaramouche pulled out all the stops for Lunette's very first birthday party. She, unlike the others, valued the robot beyond the worth of his parts and viewed him for what he was: a happy, loving, and faithful companion.

She deserved to be spoiled rotten on her birthday.

"...Huh, my head?" Oh right! He had clumsily whacked his forehead against the awning, hadn't he? "I guess so, sure~!" Scaramouche replied in his typical whimsy, shrugging with a toothy grin. Injury would have resulted in a documented event log, and no such records existed at this time. "And no, don't do that!" As much as the android enjoyed her touch - wanted it, in fact - Scaramouche would not have it. He gently urged Lunette's hand away and huffed, "Okay, rule Numero Uno: no worryin' on your birthday - period. There'll be plenty of time fussin' about stuff later." Was he okay... Was he warm... Was he etc, etc, etc... That darned Lunette and her fretting! Ooh, but the compliment... The android couldn't help but flash a wink, his grin decidedly roguish. "Don't I always~?" he teased. "Now eat your birthday cupcake, silly~!" And pay no mind as Scaramouch furtively scoots ever so closer to you, Lunette, his hand reaching for something out of your sight...
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:45 pm

Jeez... telling Lunette to 'chill out' was hard to do sometimes. Letting out a tiny huff of her own, she placed her hands on her lap as her nose scrunched a bit. Glancing to the cupcake briefly, her gaze returned to Scaramouche with a tiny side smile, "alright, I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to worry, I just like to make sure you're okay!" It was hard for her not to bring her arm up for another affectionate touch to his face, but her hand went towards the cupcake instead, opening the wrappings and picking a bit off. Slowly, she munched on the piece of cake, instantly scrunching her nose happily and sticking her tongue out, "nyum~! That's amazing!" she said with a little chitter in her voice. Picking up the cake, one hand beneath it to catch crumbs as she munched on it slowly, but with large bites. Her purr intensified as much as possible, tail swaying happily along the ground.

"You're too kind to me..." licking her lips and placing the half-eaten cake down, Lunette leaned against Scaramouche, giving his chin a soft kiss. "Thank you... This is the best birthday I've ever had -- and the first one~!" Snickering softly before taking another quick bite, licking her finger of icing. "You do always look handsome! It's hard for you not to~" Probably why it was so hard for her to keep her hands off of him, like now, as her free hand rubbed his arm softly. Tilting her head, blue eyes noticed the movement of his hands and caused her to chitter in curiosity. "Wassat?" she said cutely, her focuse back to his face with another peck to his cheek.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:05 am

"Wassat?"

..D'oh! Knew he couldn't pull any fancy moves around Lunette; her feline instincts were stronger than the common 'bot. Good thing he was anything but, hm? "Hon~! Like I'm tellin' you." Ever the defiant charlatan, Scaramouche brazenly laughed and stuck out his striated tongue, wriggling it before the Anitra's darling nose like a plucky caterpillar. "Nyah, nyah, nyaaaah!" he teased the fuzzy she-beast, making zany antics with his vibrant optics. "If ya think I'm gonna succumb to your wishes that easily, think a - " Smooch~♥! " - hgnghgngghgh...~!! I-I'm not some e-easy 'bot fresh o-off the streets, babe~! It'll take more than just one measly kiss to - " Smooch~♥! Welp, forget it. "Okay, okay~!" Alright, so the android wasn't stronger than the common 'bot. The giggling dolt swayed in his chair like a blushing maiden and upped the ante. Time for his ace-in-the-hole, baby! A single optic, crafty and solemnly up to no good, studied Lunette out of the corner of his LED display as a sly grin crept across Scaramouche's metal face.

Rustle, rustle, rustle...!

Hear that, Lunette? Oh yes your little kitty ears did, for they just loved that crinkly, crackly, and enticing sound. Your eyes were probably as big as saucers. "Ahem... now that I have your undivided attention~!" The bait was placed and the trap was set, leaving the Anitra to her inevitable fate. If she thought the cupcake had been irresistible... Rustle, rustle, rustle...! Wait until she got a load of the 'surprise' hidden behind the robot's back: her birthday bag! It was stuffed to the brim with pink and white tissue paper. Also, was that a hint of glitter...?

"Ta-da~!" The gig was up and the mystery solved, but that didn't stop Scaramouche's fun. He dangled the gift in front of Lunette and gave it a light jostle on the tip of his pinkie. Rustle, rustle, rustle...! "Dig that bea-YOO-ti-ful sound, baby!" Nothing like a good crinkling of paper to make her kitty mind go wild.

Alas, that was enough tomfoolery. Any more and Lunette was going to tear everything around her into shreds - the robot included!

He set Lunette's gift on the table, right beside her half-eaten cupcake, and smiled like the dopey romantic he was. "You're welcome, mi vefo~!" Melodious sing-song remained a common theme this evening; one Scaramouche wasn't ending anytime soon. An arm wrapped around the Anitra's middle and pulled her close beside him, the warmth radiating from the robot's metal frame alluring. "There's nothin' like havin' a bangin' birthday party," continued a bubbly Scaramouche, a finger raised, "and I, Scaramouche the Fabulous, wouldn't be livin' up to my name if ya weren't satisfied 110%!" A homemade and gourmet dinner, serenading beneath the stars, rose petals and romantic mood lighting, a decadent cupcake, and now a present! Several presents, in fact. This somewhat large bag wasn't just for show and sparkling tissue paper. There was also something... else - later, however. "Whenever you wanna, Lu, go ahead and open it!" Scaramouche encouraged. Oh right, he mustn't forget. "Try to be careful with the goodies, though, 'kay? Everything's fragile, so mind your lil' kitten mittens~! They're kinda unique and, y'know, priceless... The stuff inside, I mean!" Though the Anitra's dainty hands were indeed invaluable too, yes.

Beneath the endless layers of tissue paper and glitter, Lunette will find a necklace box, dark brown and smelling heavily of genuine leather. And inside that box, something dazzling catches her eye...

--The largest piece is a choker, handmade and of a black lace. It is soft and fragile to the touch but heavenly against skin. A large gemstone dangles as the centerpiece, wrapped in a silver filigree and designed after the crescent moon. Warmth seems to emanate from it...

--Situated above the choker rests a pair of earrings, glimmering in the table's candlelight. They are tear-shaped and simple, but nevertheless created with extreme love and care.

--Lastly, a ring shines delicately beneath the rest. It is neither extravagant nor showy; perfect for a tiny finger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:34 pm