Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Ring in the Wedding Bells

Post by Livewire on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:34 pm

As Fear tried to reach for a weapon that he did not have, so too did Livewire in her own way. Though she did not carry a gun upon her form (but she was considering it for the future), but she missed the sure weight of straps digging into her shoulders, weighed down by the solid Mantrap held within her daisy backpack. It felt…wrong, to be so disarmed. As a cybertronian she would have been armed even without an external weapon, but as a human? She had teeth that were designed to be blunted. But, this was a wedding.

She could probably assume that there wouldn’t be an attack here. Probably.

The girl’s head tilted at the processional music as it began. She couldn’t place it, but then again she hadn’t ever actually looked much into wedding traditions, so it didn’t seem weird to her. Well…any weirder than a wedding itself was. With a slight shrug towards Fear at the “millennial” comment, she turned her attention back towards the people as they began to file in.

Really, though, she only cared about two people. She waved excitedly to Kev as he came out. He looked very nice, very well-groomed. That was good. She offered a smile back to him, and then nodded at Fear’s statement. ”He does look cute.”. It was nice to see a familiar face up there, even if she was blaming him a little for having to be at this event in the first place. Just a little, though.

Little bit.

When Lunette came out, Livewire increased her wave a bit before finally putting her hand down. She felt like she could understand any anxiousness about this whole process. It was…weird. But it made people happy so why not? Still, she tried to smile calmly towards her favorite Beer Mom and nodded again when Fear addressed her. ”Mmhm.” Oh, and then they were supposed to stand. Okay, then. She did as those around her did, standing and just kinda…existing. Oh, wait, there was Olabisi. Okay, that’s what they were standing for, that made sense. Did that make sense? She didn’t know. But there she was, and Spenst was crying, and…apparently, the bouquet was supposed to be caught at some point? She offered a shrug to Fear. She didn’t understand all these traditions.

Portal-X
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Portal-X on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:01 pm

Aw, cute~! The groom and his groomsmen were looking quite dapper, the bridesmaids were lovely as always, and the bride herself was a wonder to behold. Everything was coming together quite nicely! Oh right, speaking of that...

The two halves of Portal-X strode into the chapel and rejoined with a wet - slorp! - noise. Wholesome, the Portal Deity cleared his throat. "Please be seated," he urged the crowd. Now then... to officiate. "We are gathered here today, dear friends, to celebrate the loving union between Olabisi and Spenst, two sweethearts who have known each other long before arriving to Portal Breach. Today, they are to be wed - to share their lives, their hopes, and their dreams not as two people but as one. Today, they are to take the ultimate step forward and declare their love everlasting, where it is never too old or too late to hold hands or sneak a kiss, or to argue about who does the dishes or who takes out the trash." Humor was always nice at a wedding, no? "And today, dear friends, we are to serve as witnesses to their special bond."

He then addressed the love-struck couple, "Olabisi and Spenst, the vows you are about to make will cement your dedication and faith to one another in stone, now and forever. Your vows are a promise - a commitment to the support and love you will give one another through both the good times and the bad. Olabisi, my dear, may you please lead in this exchange?" And once she had... "And you, Spenst?" And once he had...

Vows given, Portal-X looked to Shai and Marissa. "Olabisi and Spenst will now exchange rings, symbolizing their unshakeable fidelity to one another. Through these rings, though metal and unassuming, let it be seen by all their devotion and love for each other. Spenst, please take Olabisi's hand and repeat these words.

I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,
    for today and tomorrow, and for all days to come.

Wear it as a sign of what we have promised on this day,
    and know that my love is present, even when I am not."

A pause, before...

"Olabisi, please Spenst's hand and repeat these words.

I give you this ring, as a symbol of our love,

The vows exchanged and the rings given, now came the fun part. This was what Portal-X had been looking forward to the most. "Olabisi and Spenst, you have professed your undying love for each other through your exchanged vows and you have symbolized your eternal commitment through your exchanged rings. It is time, now, for the final step." He looked to Olabisi. "Olabisi, do you take Spenst to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?" And once she uttered 'I do'... He turned to Spenst and continued, "Spenst, do you take Olabisi to your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

Strike that - now came Portal-X's favorite part. No sooner had both bride and groom professed their 'I do's, the Portal Deity had the honor of saying this next part. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Spenst, you may now kiss the bride!"
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Post by Olabisi on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Olabisi wobbled a little in place as X began the ceremony. Hopefully nobody would pay it much mind. It was just the realization that the Portal Deity had started his speech. This was happening. It was really happening. Spenst seemed to be having similar thoughts. The groom didn't look like he was paying attention to anything in the room but her. She noticed Shai giving him a little nudge as X announced that it was time for the vows, which confirmed her suspicions.

Oh jeez, it was already time for the vows. No, Ola, this was no time for stage fright! You remember what you wanted to say to him!

"Spenst, where do I even begin? Growing up, it never crossed my mind that I might one day be spending the rest of my life with you as more than just friends. I could always tell that your sister had always hoped, but it took me a while to realize that, deep down, it's also what I had always wanted."

The mummy giggled as she saw her partner getting choked up again. It wasn't even his turn yet!

"Standing up here in front of everyone, I can tell you for certain that I have no regrets. When I look at you, I see someone that your family would be proud to call their own. If they could see what I'm seeing right now, they would know exactly why I fall to pieces over you."

The bride wiped the tears from her groom's cheeks.

"Now go on and say your peace so we can both get on to the I do's"

Once Spenst was done, it was time for the rings. It felt as if a lump had leaped into her throat as Shai passed him the ring. It was a special ring, one designed more like a hair clip than an actual ring, perfect for her special type of finger. There was no way it was going to ever fall off! The Ectonurite repeated after X and attached it to her finger. Now it was her turn. Marissa passed her Spenst's ring and she took his hand, repeating after the Portal Deity just as her groom did:

"I give you this ring as a symbol of our love,

Oh yes, now for the I do's. Finally! Olabisi did not even hesitate.

"I do!"

____

(OOC Note: Slightly different posting from here on out. Ola and Spenst will go first, and then the posting order will resume as normal starting with Shai.)

Last edited by Olabisi on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Spenst
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 10

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Spenst on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:42 pm

Nothing personal, X, but Spenst did not hear the first part of your speech at all. It was nothing short of distant and garbled as the Ectonurite stared into his bride's eyes. In this moment, it felt as if the both of them were the only two people left in the world. Only a light nudge from his best man could bring him back to reality. It was apparently time for the vows already. You know, all that good stuff.

The ghostly alien's lip quivered as his bride professed her love for him. Despite his best efforts, the waterworks came yet again. Olabisi noticed this, wiping away his tears. He chuckled lightly as she asked him to get on with his vows so that they could move on to the I do's. Typical, wonderful Olabisi.

"Ola, I've loved you for a long time. I'm sure you know that by now. My only regret as we both stand up here tonight is that I didn't have the courage to tell you much sooner than I did. Tonight, I marry my best friend, who is about to become more than just a best friend. That, I can say with certainty, I do not regret."

Spenst sighed, wiping away another stray tear.

"Ola, I know that if your parents were here, they would be moved to tears by their little girl's beauty. You already see me crying right now. I wish they could both be here to see you now, because they would take one look at you and know just how it is that you mean so much to me."

"Alright, I'm done."

Just as they had rehearsed, Shai passed him the ring. It was still in perfect condition, thank goodness. Spenst took his bride's hand and placed it on her finger, repeating after X:

"I give you this ring as a symbol of our love,

And now it was Ola's turn. His hand shook a little as she placed the ring on his finger, but not enough to prevent her from easily slipping it on. Having a small portion of flesh to his fingers below his claws, he was able to wear a more traditional wedding ring. A telltale fluttering in his chest started up as his bride declared, "I do." And now it was time for him to declare his love.

"I do!"

Just as the Portal Deity pronounced him husband and wife, Spenst pulled Ola into a surprise dip kiss. The alien could only hope that their wedding photographer had perfectly captured this moment.
    Shaiamils
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 8

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Shaiamils on Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:51 pm

A goofy smile came to Shai's face as X started the ceremony. The way Ola and Spenst looked at each other, it was as if no-one else in the world existed to them. The Ectonurite seemed so absorbed in his future wife, in fact, that he didn't notice that it was time for the vows. Now was the time that a good best man was supposed to step in. The doctor lightly nudged him to grab his attention. Fortunately, it worked. Thank goodness!

Shai was almost moved to tears himself with the couples wedding vows. They were totally adorable, and nothing short of touching, just as he had expected. Sure enough, it was time for the avian to pass the ring to the groom. Right on cue, he did just that. As the bride and groom were doing the I do's, he knew exactly what was coming and braced for it.

What Shai didn't expect, though, was a dip kiss. Right then and there, the feathery alien applauded them harder than he had possibly ever applauded anyone before. This was their moment, and they totally deserved it.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:06 pm

After taking his place beside Spenst and Shai, Kev folded his arms behind his back and stood with all the stern discipline of a military grunt. His face was a different story. Brown eyes were shiny, squinting with joy, and his smile full and bright. Had to admit, there was something nice about being a human. To have a mouth that was so useful, to have soft hair that felt so right upon his head, with an unbidden grin to top it all off. In between watching the bridesmaids file in, the man found his eyes drifting back to his little family. Smiles from Fear could be very rare, so the one he saw now was committed to memory. It made him smile just a bit more, head already swarming with silly thoughts of that day it'd be them being wedded. Oh, but that wouldn't be anytime soon... And yet, he knew with all his heart that there was nobody else he could picture himself with for the rest of his life. It was that man, or nobody. Kev returned Livewire's wave with a bit of eagerness, relieved that she was able to come. Even if she didn't like socializing or rubbing elbows, it would have felt wrong not to be here with the people he loved most. Hopefully she'd enjoy herself at the reception!

Each bridesmaid looked beautiful, and as they came to join the groomsmen Kev gave each one a nod in greeting. Marissa was excited, Lunette was initially quite awkward and uncomfortable before she seemed to shake it off. He gave her a little wave as she stood beside them, relieved that the catwoman seemed to be feeling better. Nyreena was perhaps the most composed as she took her place with them, which meant now it was time for the bride! Sure enough, everyone was asked to stand. Olabisi began to glide her way inside, her dress and hair looking very regal! What a lovely bride. Kev couldn't help but find his gaze dropping from the beautiful woman to her very shiny bouquet... As soon as his eyes settled upon it, the man felt like it was fate. Yes, he would definitely catch it. Nothing but death could keep him from it!

Spenst's reaction to seeing his bride was understandable, the lovestruck dork. With everybody inside, X made his reappearance and 'pulled himself together', so to speak. Unsure where exactly to look, Kev settled for watching the bride and groom, as well as X! Although he glanced back to his partner from time to time, looking proud and happy. The couple exchanged their vows, both of them sweet and definitely devoted to each other. He especially found himself relating to Spenst, nodding in full agreement when he declared that he was marrying his best friend. Relationships worked best, in Kev's opinion, when they were with one's best friend! The rings were exchanged, as were the 'I do's, which meant it was time for the kiss! Similar to Shai, he hadn't been expecting the dipped kiss! He brought both hands to his mouth, cupping them around his lips as he let out a small "Whoo!" before joining the bird alien in his applause! A kiss to remember, for sure!

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Marissa
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 10

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    150/150  (150/150)
    Stamina Bar:
    20/20  (20/20)

Post by Marissa on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:31 pm

Marissa's heart fluttered excitedly in her chest as X began the ceremony, her tail wagging idly as all the formalities took place. The vows came first after the Portal Deity's opening speech. There was a light pain in her throat as the monstress tried not to cry. Ola and Spenst's words for each other were so precious and touching. Eventually, she couldn't hold it back any longer. A stray tear made its way down her cheek, and she could be seen wiping it away on her arm.

Oh boy, here came the ring exchange! Spenst went first, of course, and then it was Ola's turn. Marissa passed her the ring and watched with bated breath as she did the same. Next up was the I do's, with which they both proclaimed loud and clear that they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together.

That kiss, though!

The furry monster's jaw dropped at the dip. She covered her mouth with one hand and pointed at the duo with the other, shooting a glance Knock Out's way. Get a load of those two, her face said.

"Yeah!" she hollered, stamping in place and clapping like mad for the newlyweds.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Lunette smiled and greeted X with a very subtle bow of her head before taking her place, and gave Kev a tiny wave and a smile, letting he and everyone else know that she was fine. It certainly helped a lot that Scaramouche was nearby--had he not been, the Anitra may have grown nauseous and sickly. Not the point of expunging -- that'd just be downright rude! -- but perhaps to the point of fainting or feeling such. Weddings were so strange... they were beautiful and romantic, yet they caused such flustered emotions in people... or maybe just her? Maybe she was thinking about it too much... thinking and imagining things still yet to come.

Ahh, but she needed to focus! It wasn't her time to let her mind wander, it was time to watch Spenst and Olabisi become... uh, bound? No, married. Marriage and binding were different, right? Lunette's gaze shifted from the handsome android in the crowd over to the two, sometimes glancing to X as he spoke, words seemingly spilling out with no end in sight.

Huh, so this was what being married here was like. It was somewhat similar to home, but there wasn't any ritual or incantation to finish it up, and the two spoke their own words rather than special ones. But... they weren't binding to one another, they were married... it was different. Lunette's focus remained on X as they continued through the vows and words until it was time to kiss. A kiss sealed it? That was... cute! Different, but cute. The groom took the opportunity to make it a nice one, too, dipping his bride and showing off (who wouldn't?). Lunette purred happily, tail swaying along the floor, the two looking happy and finally becoming one together...

How romantic~
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

Seeing Spenst as he wept in joy at watching Ola come down the aisle Nyreena felt so proud of him that he was getting his best friend as his lifelong partner in life. She hoped that after this their lives continued to eternally happy and full of love and compassion for each other. As Ola took her place at the alter and X began the ceremony she thought that he did a marvelous job at delivering it.

While listening as Ola and Spenst delivered their vows to each other she quickly felt the tears start to form at the edge of her eyes and smiled at how beautiful they were. Pulling out a hanky that she stowed away in her dress she dabbed her eyes as she smiled in joy at the sight. When it came to the ring exchange she continued to smile as they repeated what X asked them to and slipped the ring on each other's fingers.

At last it was time for the biggest moment of all and when X pronouced them husband and wife she brightly smiled then looked absolutely suprised when Spenst dipped Ola for their first kiss as a married couple and was definitely impressed. "Alright! Way to go you too!"
    Anjeet
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 3

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)
    Stamina Bar:
    13/13  (13/13)

Post by Anjeet on Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Just as instructed, Anjeet sat down as X began the ceremony. She kicked idly in the pew as the Portal Deity delivered his speech, her feet not even touching the floor. The tiny alien had no idea how weddings worked around here, so she listened super intently. The main show began as the bride and groom exchanged words with one another. The Jawa, despite her best efforts, could not hold back tears at their touching words.

Next up was the ring exchange. Anjeet was sure that they looked better up close, but from what she could tell, they were some pretty fancy rings. Oh, what's this? Weddings in these parts were sealed with a kiss? How sweet! They went the extra mile, though, with a dip kiss. She didn't just stand up. No, she actually stood up in the pew, applauding the newly weds as fast as her little hands would go.

What a beautiful ceremony! Anjeet would be lying to herself if she said that it had not left her fantasizing about her own hypothetical future wedding. She would love to be a bride herself someday.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:01 am

Seated in the back row, Knock Out heard the approach of X's halves and turned his helm just in time to see them rejoin into one person. ...Ah. That must be why Portal X has the reputation that he does. A little disturbed, the mech nevertheless redirected his gaze back to the altar as it seems the wedding was underway! Rather than some sort of religious person, they had the God of this place which had to be a little humbling. It'd be like Primus overseeing a coupling back home! Watching the ceremony play out in full was intriguing, the strange Portal charismatic enough to keep him engaged. Who knew marriages were so...intense? Everlasting love, spending the rest of their lives together. Obviously, these things weren't meant for the frivolous. 'Til death do you part' tended to be the ending to most Cybertronian love stories thanks to the war. But here? He could hear it in their voices that Olabisi and Spenst were committed to one another and would be together as long as they could. They were quite lucky to have found each other here in this place.

After the 'I do' was the kiss, but Spenst was uncharacteristically bold as he dipped the bride and kissed her deeply! The reaction was positive and supportive, and even the crimson mech was chuckling to himself as he clapped. Spenst always seemed like such a dorky little guy, who knew he could be so adventurous! The only thing better was Marissa's expression, jaw dropped before she sent a look right to her employer. He returned the look with a smirk, mouthing to her "When he comes back to work after this, he's not gonna live it down!" Knock Out was truly shocked, what a casanova!
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:30 pm

Seeing the two halves of the deity put themselves back together Dominick found it a bit odd to say the least but being used to the daunting curiosities of this world he wasn't really disturbed by it. Besides, there were more important things to focus on at the current moment. As he made himself comfortable and adjusted his clothing a bit he watched as the ceremony began, softly smiling at the opening words that X gave before he addressed the soon to be wedded couple. Listening as the two shared their vows with one another he could truly feel the love they had for each other through their words and the bond that they had shared for such a long time. Sneaking a glance to Nyreena he gently smiled at seeing how happy she was for them. Then when it came to the ring exchange he smiled a bit more as gave each other the symbol of their love for each other and the sign that they truly were husband and wife. Then the came the moment he was sure everyone was waiting to see, including the couple themselves. The moment they said their "I do's" to each other they were finally pronouced husband and wife and Spenst was able to kiss his bride.

However, even the dhamphir wasn't expecting the ghost-like alien to do a kiss like that and he was in agreement with everyone's reaction to it. Standing up himself he gave them a big round of applause for their big accomplishment and for that showstopper of a kiss. "Well done, you two! Well done!"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:11 pm

"Hope you don't mind some company!"

T-The gals wanted to sit with him? Aw, that was a kind gesture. Now he wouldn't feel so terribly alone! "Not at all~!" answered a cheery Scaramouche, the robot all smiles. He scooted over and patted the seat his metal derriere had been keeping warm. "The more the merrier, they always say! But yeah, it's been a lil' awkward for the both of us; not our weddin', not our rules. Let's kick it back and enjoy the show until then, huh~? The weddin' officiator should be out soon!" And, true to the android's words, the fellow overseeing the ceremony emerged into view. ...Or, er, h-hopped? Scaramouche didn't know what in the hell he was looking at, his grin faltering.

W... Was that the resident god or something, torn in half and just casually strolling across the chapel like it was no biggie? ...What??? This is the schmuck Spenst and Olabisi wrangled for their big day? Well, he supposed there was no greater honor than having the Big Kahuna himself make an appearance.

It was better than having Aku officiate a wedding, at least...

Shudder.

"We are gathered here today, dear friends..."

"Oh! Oh, we're startin'!" Much like the two dames sitting beside him (or perhaps just Korra), Scaramouche hadn't been to very many weddings. Actually, he hadn't been to any! His experience with holy (or unholy) matrimony came largely from the same sources as Knock Out's: movies, TV shows, radio and the written word... And now, after all these years of wondering and daydreaming what it'd be like, the robot could finally witness the occasion for himself. It hopefully wouldn't be the last, either! He couldn't help but whisper, "Aw, cute~!", when the vows were exchanged and the rings given. It was just like the movies except better! Now, where's the main attraction? Where's the spectacle everyone wanted to see? C'mon, Spenst, don't be stingy! Kiss your bride, kiss her, baby! The Ectonurite gripped his bride, aaaand -

Mmmmmm, yes~! Cooling fans loudly droned as the groom dipped his newly-wedded wife into a passionate, romantic kiss, and Scaramouche practically swooned in his chair. "What a happy couple...~!" he sighed quietly, taken by the moment. "I can only imagine what their honeymoon is gonna be like, rrr~!" Sorry, girls, but he couldn't repress the saucy growl bubbling in his throat.

It didn't take a rocket scientist to guess who, and what, Scaramouche was thinking of~!
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 34

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    390/390  (390/390)
    Stamina Bar:
    68/68  (68/68)

Post by Korra on Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:20 am

Hooray! There was truly no better seating arrangement than this! Flashing the android a bright grin, Korra lifted the edge of her dress to slide into place where he directed. The only thing better would be to have Sokka and Lunette along, as well as Naga and Ailbe! The wedding was no place for doggies though. And Naga would probably be very cramped in here...they'd wind up with a fire hazard from all the knocked over candles! "Ooh, wedding officiator? I wonder who it is!" The young woman craned her head to look at the man approaching and...! Well. She had to admit that it wasn't what she expected.

Of course, how does anyone predict seeing a man who looked like he was cut in half and hopping down the chapel? Aaand he was back to one piece. The young Avatar's face scrunched up, perplexed as she stared at this man. A bright 'X' on his face and skin as black as ink. This was X, though she'd never seen him at such a occasion like this! Were all marriages officiated by him? As the Portal began to speak, she wished she could have seen a wedding or two back home. Korra found herself wondering if every wedding had this sort of script or if every one was different! Though she didn't know the bride and groom very well, their vows had the young woman smiling and a hand searched for Bailey's to hold as they listened quietly. Spenst and Olabisi seemed to have a long history, and now they were finally getting to spend the rest of their lives together in marriage! Rings were exchanged between them, this practice in particular made her lean forward to get a good look.

The happy couple to pledge themselves to each other, to remain loyal and faithful til the end and it was sealed with a kiss! A very exciting one at that! The sight earned a stifled chuckle before the room erupted in applause. It almost blocked out the sound of Scaramouche's swooning! "Honeymoon? Sounds sweet!" Perhaps sweet was the wrong descriptor, if that growl was any indication! She rolled her eyes at him playfully and nudged him with an elbow. "Oh hush!"
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:58 am

...Oh. Portal-X's entrance was certainly a 'thing'.

Fear knew better than to say a word, let alone react. He merely sat there as stoic as a rock and stood watch over Livewire. "Mm," was the most out of him before the Portal Deity commenced with the proceedings.

Weddings were, eh... an occasion, Fear supposed. The man hadn't really attended very many; if he had, it was either to crash and purge the occupants or it was to... well, purge the occupants! There was really no other reason. His particularly favourite part was going after the priest - holy men squealed the best. Fear could do no such thing here, however, and he simply witnessed Olabisi and Spenst's union with that same, expressionless stare. All in all, it was a... nice exchange. The vows were succinct, the rings had just enough fanfare, and there were no frivolous details or corny jokes. Portal-X had done a rather sufficient job, omitting his usual trickster-like persona.  

Shocking.

Oh right. People were clapping - the groom must have kissed his newly-wedded wife, etc. Fear came to and followed the social cues as was expected of him, hands thundering. "Still awkward," he muttered quietly. About the fellow having purged Olabisi not once but twice, that is. Who could forget about his goal-scoring kick right into the Bandersnatch's mouth? "Hm, hm..." The memory earned something rare: a chuckle.

"I can only imagine what their honeymoon is gonna be like, rrr~!"

Aaaaaaand the good times were gone - finished, over, bopped on the head and buried. Fear pointedly stopped clapping and wore a slight grimace, "Mm, unfortunate." The mental images floating about within his head were most decidedly not pretty.

This was all Kev's fault.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:16 pm