Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Re: When you're all sleeping i go out a creeping

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm

"all you can say is "the hell"?" the spy chuckled, sprinting along with her. He was quickly setting up a plan, if only he could steal a car that would be the best way to do it. YES! the spy opened his silver case, it looked like a normal cigarette case, but when he opened it it looked like a strange little computer with several functions. an holographic illusion loaded on the spy, giving him another appearance, he looked like a normal waiter from the bar they just went in. "stay right here." he told Sonia, leading her in a shadowy corner. The spy on the other hand stood on the side walk. a car stopped, him and the driver conversed for a moment and he handed him the keys. the three henchmen passed by, not noticing anything. oh the idiots~ the owner of the car entered the club, certain that his car would be well parked. "ladies first~?" he said looking toward the shadowy corner.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:45 pm

sonia almost couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Oh we are so going to hell for this." She chuckled as she got into the car and buckled herself in. she tried to fix her, she mostly got it back to like it had been except that it kept falling in front of her left eye.

"You're a man of many talents aren't you?" She grinned at him.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 13

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:00 am

the car they were in was pretty casual, but with the smell of the leather seats, this car was almost brand new.
    "I think we are already there~" he reached for her hair and placed it correctly. "indeed I am, but I worked hard to be what I am." his disguise faded, his hand slid across her face. Then he sighed and sit himself correctly in his seat ,buckling himself and turned the wheel. the lights of the city passed by, spy didn't said anything... they stopped at a red light, he took this chance to open the window and light himself a cigarette. "you can put music if you wish"
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:19 pm

"Hell isn't as bad as i thought it would be." Where his fingers touched her skin burned hot and tingled, she rubbed her cheek gently to try and get rid of the feeling. "Oh thanks," she said as they waited for the light to turn green. She turned the radio on a ear deafening rock music blasted from the speakers. Cursing she turned the volume practically all the way down.

"what dumb son of a bitch leaves his radio on that F#%@ing loud?" she muttered as she tried to get her ears to stop ringing. Oh well, at least the sudden musical explosion had gotten rid of the silence that had started to build in the car. Sonia fiddled with the stations until she gave up and left it on a random station. The light turned green and they started forward again just as a new song came on.

everywhere i look i see your smiling face
    every song i sing i sing in hopes you're listening
    when the tables turned i learned from my mistakes
    I'm only human he left you oh oh aren't we all

don't walk away don't say goodbye
    don't leave me here like the other time
    don't walk away no not tonight.

so come on come on,
    if you wanna make it right we can make it right
    come on come on,
    come on come on
    said i won't be here when the morning comes no~

sonia hummed aloung with the song and stared out the window. "So where are we going?" she turned to spy, her hair falling back into her face.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:49 pm

The spy tensed as the radio shouted. "ouch!" he winced .

he turned at a street and shrugged, he didn't knew where they were going. His first plan was t escape, but maybe he could bring her somewhere else... somewhere for he age and less dangerous. they headed into a rocky road, it was a little bumpy and it didn't seemed to have any lights forward...yet if you looked closefuly, there was some strange light shows dancing in the sky. the engine roared as the car suddenly turned the other way "you chose...but I could bring you to my real residence..."
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:30 pm

Sonia had leaned forward to watch the strange lights through the windshield, but she turned for the spectacal to raise a brow to spy.

"So that old abandoned building isn't where you live then?" She let herself fall back into the soft seat, smiling in relief, the car radio casting a green glow onto her. "Thank god. I was worried you were living there." She laughed a bit before looking at him again.

"is that smart? you being a spy and all, is it really smart to show me where you live?"
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

he shook his head. "no, I have many hiding spots but they are not my home, I am not some hobo." he said on an amused tone and chuckled at the end of his sentence. Before they got out of that rocky rad, the spy stopped the car. "no it is not smart." he looked at her. "that is why you will cover your eyes until I tell you." he untied his tie and handed it to her.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:19 pm

"what?" She joked as she tied the tie around her eyes, "I can't peek even a little?" She finished and checked to make sure that the tie was secure, it was.

"Doesn't seem very fair considering you know where i live." She joked some more. Truely she didn't mind being blindfolded, Spy was a spy after all. He'd have to be an idiot to tell her where he lived, plus sonia wasn't one of those annoying types that wanted to know everything about a person. People had things to hide and things that the wanted kept secret, she wouldn't go prying unless she felt it was for his own safety.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:06 pm

"no cheating, no~" the spy chuckled, the wheel turned back to a street, he had to take the highway to north. Portal breach was not such a big island... the radio played their hit list, the spy tapped his fingers to the beat. They finally came to a discreet neighbor, all the houses were spaced... A LOT spaced... he turned into the parking of a charming house, it looked quite big.. but not what we could call a mansion, more the kind of houses a doctor could buy. it did not had any address, nor mailbox.. "aaand here we are"
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:32 pm

Still blindfolded she turned to where he was sitting."Oh yes it's a very nice house." She grinned at him.

"Soooo are you gonna help me find my way to the door or are you going to leave me out in the front yard to find my way there?" Her grin widened
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:06 pm

he reached for the tie and untied it. "there you go." he said, then unlocked the doors, stopped the engines and stepped out of the car. "does this looks like an abandoned office to you?" he laughed.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:03 pm

Sonia shut her door and looked at the house, then as dry and seriously as she could she turned to spy. "Yes. It's totally an abandoned office." She tried to hold the serious look for as long as she could but slowley a grin made it's way acrossed her face. She started laughing, her shoulders shaking gently as she tried to keep it in.

She stepped away from the car and calmed herself down, still grinning she looked at him again. "It's a beautiful house, you sure do live in the middle on nowhere though don't you? If you go all ax murderer on me they'll be no one around to here me scream." She said examining how far apart the houses were and just how far away from the city she was.

"Ah well i guess I'll take my chances, besides i could outrun you any day." She shrugged smirking at him.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:42 pm

the spy laughed. "oh yes I am indeed going to murder you..." he looked over his shoulder as he stopped in the middle of the stairs. "it wouldn't brought me anything would it? besides, if I wanted you dead I would not have ran with you and stole a car." he said grinning. he reached in his pockets for keys. "ah were is this stupid thing" then he reached in his jacket. "it is calm around here at the least and if you fall here there will not be any chairs in the way." the spy took out a set of keys, holding a little golden one. He unlocked the door. Princess started barking. "its me!"
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm

"Well that's reasuring to know." She jumped a bit as princess barked from inside the house. Sonia loved big dogs, but with this one she had a particular history which involved broken chair arms.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:09 am

"coucher!" he yelled at the dog and instantly she shut up, sitting by the door. she tilted her head at Sonia, clearly she wasn't used to have others here. "its Sonia, you remember?" the dog seemed like smiling for a brief moment. "well ladies first" he said, pushing Princess out of the way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:01 am