Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

A Question About Halloween (Done)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:49 am

Time: 6:32 p.m.

Date: Oct 7, 0008

Deciding to wait to ask about the idea of dressing in a couple's themed costume for Halloween Nyreena was a bit nervous about it. In order for her idea to work she would need to ask him to do the one thing that he probably would never want to do. And that was asking him to dress up as his vampiric side. She knew how much he hated it and it was going to take pretty much of her convincing for him to do it. Knowing that he would be back in his room a little after six once he was off from work she figured to wait and let him relax before going up and asking him. As well as bring a batch of her sourdough rolls and some spiced apple butter to help entice him in making his decision. He loved her cooking and he was a sucker (no pun intended) for it every time.

Getting things together in a bag she picked up Damascus as he was padding by and set him on her shoulders knowing that he would like to visit as well. Grabbing the bag, she headed out the door, locking it behind her then floated up through the ceiling to the third floor. Making sure that Damascus was alright when she touched down she headed to Dominick's door just a short distance away. Stepping up to it she reached up and delivered the special knock they made together to let him know that it was her to see him. Once she was done she dropped her hand and let out a calming breath to help settle her nerves that were starting to trouble her. There was no turning back now.

Last edited by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: A Question About Halloween (Done)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:55 am

It had been a rather long day that day at the jeweler's, and Dominick was just a bit bushed from having to work on a few special orders that needed to be done. Once was rather complicated by all the intricacies the design had and the other required so many of the same gem they had to put in another order for another batch which wouldn't come in until the end of the next week. Either way when closing time hit he was glad to be out and on his way home, knowing that he would be getting a visit from his true love at some point that night. Giving his employer a well wished day off the next day he set off for the Inn, letting the cool air of the evening soothe and calm his weary demeanor.

Soon enough he saw the familiar sight of the big bell on the roof of the Inn and sighed in relief at being home at last. Walking through the door and heading up the staircase to the third floor he rubbed his neck a bit as he made it to his room and stepped in and closed the door behind him. Letting out a sigh he turned on a few lights and headed into his bedroom coming out a few minutes later in a loose dark gray shirt and a pair of comfortable pants. Stretching a bit, he headed over to the record player that he picked up from the music shop and set a record on it, playing some soft classical music and relaxing on the couch for a bit.

Somehow falling into a light sleep as he did he was stirred by the special knock at the door, telling him that his girl had finally arrived. Smiling as he opened his eyes he got up and heading to the door he opened it and leaned on the edge, smiling as he saw Nyreena standing outside. "Hello, love. It's good to see you after a long day of hard work. Come on in." Closing the door behind her as she entered he gave Damascus a good scratch behind his ears in hello then leaned in and gave her a warm kiss on her lips, missing the taste of them. "What brings you by?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:56 am

Hearing the classical music that softly played through Dominick's door Nyreena couldn't help but smile and figured that he was listening to it to help him relax. Watching as he opened the door she smiled in returned and answered, "Hey Dominick. And it's good to see you, too." Nodding at the invitation she stepped inside and watched as he closed the door. Feeling Damascus intensely purr at the affection to his favorite scratching spot she let out a sigh as she felt him kiss her and smiled as he pulled away. [color=#B2FFFF]"Oh, I just wanted to see how you were doing after you got home from work and bring Damascus with me to see you, too. As well as bring a batch of sourdough rolls and some spiced apple butter to share."[color] As she spoke she held up the bag and shook a bit to let him know where it was.

Heading to the kitchen she pulled out a plate and set the rolls on them, arranging them in a nice way and opened the jar of butter while grabbing a couple of knives. As she worked she felt her nerves starting to eat at her at the real reason she wanted to see Dominick, her thoughts constantly wandering about what he would say and how he would react to it. She knew that she had to ask him at one point in time or another but she was having a hard time deciding when to ask.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:58 am

Smiling at that Dominick nodded in understanding and scratched Damascus behind his ears again, earning another deep purr from the feline. "Well, that was really nice of you, Nyreena. And I enjoy seeing the furball. He and I have a good friendship that we like to share." Though the moment he heard that she brought the rolls that made him very excited. "Mmm, now that sounds like a good reason to come over. And the butter, too."

Following her into the kitchen he grabbed a bottle of wine to pair with their treat and as he popped the cork he could sense that there was something.... off around him. Looking at Nyreena out of the corner of his eye he realized that it was coming from her and it made him concerned as to why she was feeling this way. As he wondered why he got a strange thought that this was why she came up to see him. Perhaps he could catch her off guard with something and get it out of her. Pulling out two wine glasses he brought them out with the bottle and set things down on the coffee table as Nyreena followed and set the plate, butter, and knives down as well. Pouring the wine in the glasses and handing her one he settled down on the couch next to her and taking a sip, he took his chance. "So.......why did you really come up here to see me, love?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:59 am

Giggling a bit as she felt Damascus let out another deep purr at the scratch behind his ears she nodded as she reached up and rubbed him underneath his chin. "Yeah. I'm really happy that you two have gotten along so well and have that connection with each other. I'm sure that with anybody else he would be so jealous and not like them one bit."

Seeing as he grabbed a bottle of wine to share she felt that that was a kind and thoughtful gesture to do that and thought that would be a nice touch. Though she was going to have to watch how much she drank, remembering the last time she had too much and had a... rather hard time handling it. Following him out and setting things down on the coffee table she smiled and nodded at that in thanks. Then as she sat down and got herself settled comfortably she was about to take a sip of her wine when she heard his question and instantly hesitated. It was that moment she remembered that he could sense the imbalance in her aura and should have seen that coming.

Lowering her glass and holding it in her hand she knew that she had no choice but to tell him the truth for the visit. "Well... the reason why I wanted to come up and see you was that I wanted to talk to you about Halloween this year. I was hoping that we could go together as a couple dressed as a unique theme. But.... here's where it gets.... interesting. I was hoping that you might have some fun and goes as.... a vampire, but not a vampire vampire, and I would go as your intended bride. What.... what do you think?" Wincing a bit she was ready for him to yell at her and tell her why she would think that and had to be out of her mind for even considering it.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:00 am

Carefully listening to her answer and her request for their costumes this year Dominick realized why she had been so nervous and seemed so off in the kitchen. And he understood why she was. She was asking him to be something that was a part of him that he didn't like very much. To be fair he felt compassionate for her for having that hesitation because she didn't want to hurt him or make him feel uncomfortable. And at the same time, he was very, very unsure if he wanted to go through with this when he wanted nothing to do with his vampiric nature whatsoever. This was a hard pill to swallow and he certainly had a hard time figuring out how to take this.

Taking another sip of wine, he took a bit of time to deliberate then looked at her with a sigh escaping his nose, giving her a comforting look when she winced to say that he wasn't going to yell at her. "Well.... I have to say that it's quite.... original as far as what you want but.... well, you know how I feel about my darker nature, love. Sure, I like have the abilities, the immortality is good to have since it means I can be with you without having old age coming after me, but literally showing that side of me is something I.... I don't think I can do."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:00 am

Continuing to watch him while her nerves sky rocketed Nyreena wondered what was going through his mind at that moment. She could only hope that he wasn't going to get too mad at her. But when she saw the look he gave her she relaxed and let out a soft sigh of relief. Listening as he explained how he felt about this she was expecting this to be his reaction and she felt very guilty about it when he said that he didn't feel that he could do this sort of thing and she softly nodded in agreement. "I know, and I understand. It's why I was so hesitant in asking you because I knew that you would feel uncomfortable by the thought. I really didn't mean to make you uncomfortable at all."

Going quiet for a few moments she tried to think of something to convince him that he didn't have to be one very important thing popped into her head and she decided to go with it. "Well, I know that it makes you uncomfortable but.... just imagine the performance you can pull off if we decide to have a Halloween party at the Sanctuary again. Especially if.... Scaramouch sees it. You know how.... uncomfortable he gets around this sort of thing and imagine how freaked how he'll get if we put on a special routine while we're there. I'm sure that will be a big hit with everybody there." Now that had to get Dominick to thinking about it and change his tune about things.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:03 am

Sensing the guilt that she was feeling and knowing that she was thinking of him first throughout all of this Dominick knew that he couldn't be mad at her for something like this. Leaning over and giving her a kiss on the cheek he reached up and rubbed the same cheek with his thumb while giving her a soft smile. "Shh, it's alright Nyreena. I can see why you would be with something like this and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for going out of your way to make sure that my feelings about this was put first above all else. To know you did that truly makes me love you even more than before."

Listening to what she said he was still feeling uncomfortable and not really wanting to even associate with his vampiric nature at this point. But the moment she started talking about putting on a performance with the idea, aiming it at giving Scaramouch a good scare by it, that's when the gears started turning in his head. Starting to really thinking about it after a few moments he slowly nodded in agreement with her. "Yes.......now that you say it that way....it would be interesting to see how he would react to seeing that side of me...."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:04 am

Smiling in relief as Nyreena felt him kiss her cheek she nodded as she understood every word that he said. "You're absolutely welcome. Your feelings and your concerns matter just as much as mine do. That's why I wanted to ask you about this before I did anything so that we could be on the same page with one another and not have any issues come up between us." Listening to the last sentence she bashfully smiled and blushed, feeling her heart leap in joy at that.

Feeling relived, and started to get excited at the same time, she nodded in agreement and remembered something Scaramouch had said about it and got an excited gleam in her eye. "Uh huh. And, if I remember right, he said last night was that this would be his very first Halloween. So, have to have to make it the very best first Halloween for him that he will never forget!" Quickly getting even more excited for a minute she calmed down and clearing her throat she asked, "So.... now that you know this, are.... are you wanting go along with the plan and be a.... vampire?"
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:06 am

"And I thank you very much for that. To know that you think that way warms my heart more than you will ever know. I agree as well. Doing this means that we can clear the air of any animosities that might come up in case we didn't discuss this beforehand."

Hearing that piece of information that made Dominick's winter hazel eyes light up in interest and he nodded in understanding. "His very first All Hollow's Eve, hmm?" Taking another sip of his wine he mused for a few moments. "Well, now that I know this, how can I refuse a tempting offer such as this? I'm sure that with what we can up with as far as a performance for the party will surely give him a proper fright and make this Halloween a truly memorable one for him."

Setting his glass down he reached over and pulled her close he smirked with a glint in his eye. "After all, this gives me a chance to at least.... embrace my heritage for at least one night and have some fun with it as well."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:07 am

Watching as Dominick's hazel eyes light up at that bit of information and nod in understanding Nyreena knew that she had convinced him that this was going to really be a lot of fun. Listening as he mused about things she felt her face light up at his positive appreciation about it and heartily nodded in agreement. "Oh Dominick, that's wonderful! I'm so happy that you decided to this after all! This is sure to be one of the best Halloween nights ever!"

Seeing him set his glass down and pull her close she softly giggled in her throat and scooted closer and nodded. "That's true... and just the acting. We also have to consider what we're going to look like. I do have a.... few ideas about what we can do as far as the look." She had been brewing a few ideas already since she considered the concept the night before and wondered what he might have as far as ideas.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:08 am

Smiling as he saw how happy she was that he had agreed to along with her plan Dominick nodded with a warm smile. "Of course, love. It's thanks to you that I actually want to do this and have some fun at the same time. And I couldn't agree more. It will certainly be one of the best All Hollow's Eve I've had in a long, long time."

Smirking a bit more at that he leaned in closer and gave her a reassuring look. "Mmm, I'm sure you do with that extensive and creative mind of yours but I think with this.... I think that I can handle something for myself. After all, I think it might be worth it to surprise you as well and add to the...creativity of our little skit. Just focus on making your costume as beautiful as you and I'll have something that will truly make me a proper lord of the night." One of his musings included a proper outfit that would certainly make the convincing work just a bit better and surprise his love at the same time.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:58 am

Lightly blushing at what he said Nyreena smiled and nodded in return. "Oh that's wonderful, Dominick. I'm so glad that you really want to do this. It makes it feel like it's really going to work and make it truly amazing."

Watching as he leaned in closer the blush in her cheeks grew a bit brighter and leaned closer herself and softly closed her eyes just a bit. "Oh really? Well then, I can't wait to see what you come up with, my lord of the night. And no worries, I've got the perfect thing in mind that will more than make you happy and play up the act to a tee. Plus, I'm confident that it's going to surely impress everyone. Even you. What do you think?"
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:02 am

Seeing her blush appear Dominick gently chuckled and felt himself warming up at how happy she was that things were working out for them. "You're quite welcome, love. And after all, it's about time everyone saw the other side of me at least once. And what better way than to give them a good scare on the scariest night of the year?"

Feeling his smirk growing just a tad bit more as she leaned in closer he nodded as he moved his lips closer to hers. [color=#32CD32]"Mmm, that sounds like an absolutely sensational idea, love. And whatever you have in mind.... I'm sure that I will be." Closing the distance between them he gave her a sweet and passionate kiss that sealed the deal for them on what they wanted to do.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:03 am

"Yeah, that's true. Might as well show them so that they can recognize it and calm you down in case you can't control it." In a way Nyreena thought it was a good idea just in case. Especially if he was out in public and something terrible happened that made Dominick's vampiric nature break loose on him and one of their friends were nearby. "And that's true. That will do the trick, but in a good way of course."

Smiling happily at that she gladly accepted his kiss, softly sighing as she eased into his kiss. As she closed her eyes and returned the kiss she suddenly felt Damascus's head as he rubbed it on theirs to get their attention from what they were doing. Feeling his nose as he tried to push his head in between them she couldn't help but giggle and pull away and give him a scratch on the head. "Oh Damascus, you silly little thing! You just have to have all the attention, don't you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:37 am