Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Re: Practice With Dummies

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:47 pm

"Tsk!" Kyoko scoffed, picking a bit of stray dummy fluff off of her shoulder casually. She pinched the cotton snugly between her fingertips before flicking it to float away on the wind. "If you can even call those wimpy smacks a hit! It felt more like a pillow fight to me!" Hardly a challenge, though the teen would be hard pressed to admit that the robot was one. Scaramouche acted obnoxious already! That wasn't an ego she needed to be stroking!

"Hmph... boy, what I wouldn't give to turn ya over my knee,"

"What's the matter? Humpty Dumpty doesn't wanna be put back together by his kitten? And here I thought you'd be all over that!" How interesting. That was the only time the robot broke his gleeful persona, seeming a lot more serious and angry. What was it with people getting so defensive when their love interests get brought up? First Sayaka, now Baka-bot! "Geez, you couldn't spank me even if you tried! I'm independent, nobody disciplines Kyoko Sakura! Not even you!" Her lunge was fast, aided by her magic, and yet the robot still easily sidestepped her blow! Dust billowed around the girl as she skidded to a stop, boots crunching along the floor. Her ruffled dress and long hair billowed behind her as the magical girl's face twisted in a snarl. "DAMN IT! It's like you're covered in BUTTER!" He was making a fool of her! That's what he was doing! Nobody makes a fool out of Kyoko!

"I don't need glasses! I just need you to stop moving so fast! If Homura were here, you wouldn't be laughing..." No amount of fancy footwork could beat time magic! The sour-faced magical girl probably wouldn't want to get involved in a spar, which just made the redhead even more bristly. If she could just get one hit on him...! "Yeah, your weapon of choice is apparently...a flute?" ...Wait. Did Scaramouche say he was an assassin? Kyoko shifted her spear to rest behind her back, leaning her weight upon its hilt as she smirked back at her opponent. "You're an assassin? Well, with that sort of dancing I guess it explains how you're still alive. Not sure how you kill people by blowing in a flute though. Aren't most assassins sneaky?" Nothing, not a SINGLE thing about this android seemed sneaky. From the bright colors, to his obnoxious attitude, to the music. Color this magical girl not impressed!

"Ah-!" ...Welp! Maybe Kyoko spoke too soon, the robot zooming right for her as if he'd traded in those heels for wheels! The teenager barely had time to hold her spear out in front of her to block his first thrust! For the first time, uncertainty gleamed in her candy apple eyes as the redhead seemed to struggle to keep even footing with him. The robot moved like a dancer, bobbing and weaving around her with the only contact between them coming from the stolen spear. Another move had been dodged, but Scaramouche followed it up with a swipe that caught her forearm! Her movements were unsure, a bit unsteady as the robot had the high ground here! She could barely keep up, and the black part of Scaramouche's face was spiraling like mad! Never had the idiot acted like this, even in his nastier moments in the Sanctuary. Was this normal? ...Perhaps he really was an assassin.

"So, when you go home for dinner, are you gonna tell your girlfriend you beat up a teenager?" Scaramouche moved fast, but he had still revealed something of a weakness. The question was how much to prod this weakness, how far she should go. Grip tightening around the spear, her movements hastened in an attempt to get back the lead in this odd dance. The end of her spear was jammed upwards, aiming for Scaramouche's large jaw! "I bet she'll be real proud of you!" Twirling the handle like a baton, she jabbed the head of the spear towards his middle. "I've fought worse creatures than you, I'm not gonna let some Baka-bot get the best of me!" Mimicking the android, she bobbed and weaved before dropping down to a kneel. The spear reached out, aiming to sweep Scaramouche off of his fabulous boots. "I'm gonna make you eat shit!" And that's a promise!

---
    HP: (261/290)
    AP: (39/48)

Target: Scaramouche!
    Action: Three 1 coin/dice attacks (same coin deal as before), aiming for Scaramouche's jaw, chest, and heels respectively!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:47 pm

The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 16, 11, 10
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:57 pm

Well, can't say the smart-mouthed upstart was wrong.

There was something... odd - almost unpleasant - regarding the way Scaramouche's nimble blows inflicted little to no visible damage on Kyoko. It was almost as if he were significantly weakened, but how? The robot hefted up his spear and brandished it menacingly. "Mind your manners," he goaded, "or this pillow's gonna smother ya." If only. Kyoko was about to prove herself insufferable.

"What's the matter? Humpty Dumpty doesn't wanna be put back together by his kitten? And here I thought you'd be all over that!"

Her derisive remark earned a pout. Scaramouche knew the magical girl's angle, alright. She was trying to heckle him; get under his figurative skin. As much as he would adore Lunette doting on his injuries, there was also a chance it'd cause lil' kitty tears. Unacceptable! The android grunted and shrugged listlessly, "Eh..." No audible sass this time. This time, Scaramouche was gonna play it ice-cool. "Correction, kid: my weapon of choice is whatever I can get my grabby mitts on, be it a musical instrument or some snot-nosed kid's magical javelin," he answered evenly. Like ol' Scaramouche said, a true assassin knew how to improv. As for needing to be sneaky, well... "Hon hon hon~!" Nasally laughter rang throughout the arena and the robot merely grinned, deftly spinning Kyoko's lance in wide, sweeping arcs. "And who said I wasn't sneaky~?" After all, she hadn't predicted the dummy brigade, had she? Much like how Kyoko hadn't predicted Scaramouche's explosive burst of speed. To her credit, most didn't.

Uncertainty.

Hesitation.

Fear.

Kyoko's shaky choreography betrayed her undaunted demeanor and the robot cherished every second of it. Two swift jabs whistled and weaved but ultimately couldn't find their mark. A third managed to catch the magical girl by complete surprise. Such lukewarm accuracy! No matter, however; Scaramouche was getting a better feel for his cheeky game. "What's the matter?" he sneered, pressing Kyoko faster and faster, darting around the magical girl with inhuman grace. "Findin' that ya can't keep up with a crummy ol' toaster~?" That's what she gets for judging a book by its cover.

Scaramouche wasn't just quick on his feet - he also came equipped with one of the greatest languages of all: math. Combat algorithms processed information faster than any human could. They accurately predicted Kyoko's upward thrust and the robot seamlessly leaned backward at an impossible bend of his plated spine. Her lance sliced through the air mere inches above his face. "Hmph~! Ya gotta do better than that if ya wanna hit - "

"So, when you go home for dinner, are you gonna tell your girlfriend you beat up a teenager?"

"...?"

THUNK!

And just like that, the Pied Piper's arrogant facade instantly melted away. He grimaced at Kyoko's strike, an admission of pain, and very briefly slowed in his fleet-footed movements. Damn it! Damn it, damn it, damn it! Scaramouche mentally chastised himself and zipped out of the magical girl's range; sloppy, so very sloppy. The android had lost his concentration, his groove. Now the tiny buttwipe was gonna know his cage could be rattled. Ruby heels lopped over Kyoko's low sweep and once again shuffled back and forth, bouncing on their tiptoes. "As if she'd care about how old ya are!" Scaramouche spat loudly. He threw an experimental stab at Kyoko's midriff and followed up with two rapid thrusts at her shins. "You're a brat through and through, kid! Wipin' the floor with your cocky mug would be doin' the community a service!" As for eating shit? The android bared his teeth, canines exposed. "Present it!" he challenged with a sharp yell.

Tired... The robot was feeling so very tired... How much longer could Scaramouche keep this dance before his energy waned to zero? Kyoko didn't seem fatigued even after all their scampering!

Scaramouche the Merciless

HP: 110/110
    DP: 4/15 (-11DP)
    AP: 3/16 (3d/3c, -2AP; power, -3AP)

Power: Little Skirmisher (last round)

Target: Kyoko!
    Action: Jabbing once at her abdomen and twice at her legs!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:57 pm

The member 'Scaramouche' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 5, 8, 5

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:00 am

Kyoko smirked down the length of the spear as Scaramouche brandished it. "Just try it! I'll beat your fluff and rip ya to shreds~!" Being smothered with a pillow wouldn't do a thing to suffocate her! ...Though maybe it'd make her pass out. Either way, the magical girl wouldn't let it get that far. She'd sooner tear apart this rickety toaster! "Ha!" Look at that pout! It was almost...adorable! The teen snickered openly, lips stretched in an amused grin that showed teeth. "Get stuffed, Humpty Dumpty~!" Pouting aside, the android's reaction had been rather lackluster that time. Disappointing, but she could move on from that subject for now. There was always an opportunity to make him squirm and mess up!

"I hope you can put your money where your big, fat mouth is!" She jeered, unwilling to admit that he seemed kinda proficient with the lance so far. Definitely more skilled than a toddler with a stick. Ugh...Kyoko groaned aloud as the robot began to bray like a jackass, laughing up a storm once again! "Sneaky my ass..." Just listen to him! Obnoxious as HELL! Frowning to herself, the redhead scoffed and shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, maybe you can be sneaky sometimes...but the effect's lost once you reveal yourself! You're louder than a tornado!" But boy, did that robot whoop like a tornado!

How could somebody made of metal move so fast? Perhaps the tornado comparison was a little too accurate. Still, Kyoko didn't get this far being a magical girl by giving up! Her eyes furrowed, head snapping back and forth constantly in an attempt to keep him in her line of sight as best she could! It didn't help her lackluster choreography any, but she remained stubborn. Panting shallowly, the teen nevertheless bared her teeth at him like a feral animal. "I can keep up fine! Long enough to find your extension cord and slice it, anyhow!" He had to run out of gas eventually!

The first thrust had been avoided easily, with Scaramouche playing an impromptu game of limbo to duck it! The second strike, however, hit well and true! A triumphant grin beamed from the girl, turning a tad nasty at the robot's grimace! Bringing up the girlfriend made him upset, but it did a fantastic job of distracting him! Tsk. How predictable. Her second attempt to knock him off his feet had failed miserably though, the android easily hopping over it with those long legs of his! "You're surprisingly fast for a guy in heels..." The magical girl grumbled as she straightened back up to standing position. Ooh, Humpty Dumpty was getting angry! "Of course she will, you dummy! She's a sweet lady who likes to feed me! She loves kids!" Robots, however, seemed to be 'so-so' on children. A jab came for her midriff, and the redhead took a page out of Scaramouche's book and spun in place on a heel to avoid the attack! Her shaky choreography came back to strike her in the butt though, or in this case, the shins. In spinning in place to avoid him, she'd left her legs open for attack!

"Damn it!" She choked out in a gasp! The force behind each blow was enough to send Kyoko down upon her knees with a THUD! Her spear remained in hand, held before her body like a small shield as the teenager glanced up into the looming robot's face. Was she pushing too hard? Could this escalate beyond what Kyoko could handle...?

"You're a brat through and through, kid!"

...No! Fuck that shit, he wasn't gonna beat her! "Fuck you, tincan! I do more for this community then you ever could! You wouldn't last a day in my boots!" She spat stubbornly, slamming her spear forward with emphasis at the word 'day'. She aimed right for his groin, the weakness of all men! Or...men-bots in this case! Before the redhead could see if she'd struck the family jewels, she kicked herself off of the ground and charged for him once again! This time, she aimed for his legs and used the force of her own body and speed in an attempt to tackle him to the ground!

---
    HP: (248/290)
    AP: (37/48)

Target: Humpty Dumpty (he may have a great fall!)
    Action: Two one coin/dice attacks, one attempt to hit that robo-groin and one tackle!

Last edited by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:02 am; edited 2 times in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:00 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 14, 24
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:58 am

"Just try it! I'll beat your fluff and rip ya to shreds~!"

She better not, or Lunette will have Kyoko's head on a silver platter for dinner! "Oh, and like you ain't!?" Scaramouche retorted. They both were a pair of loud, big-mouthed windbags, that much was certain. Only problem was, the magical girl appeared much better at it... Rivets clattered and heaved noisily, the spear in Scaramouche's hands suddenly ten times heavier than it was mere seconds ago. What on earth was this fatigue...? Why couldn't the robot endure as long as he could before arriving on Portal Breach? Someone like Kyoko had been a cakewalk back home!

"..." Weary, he said nothing. Did nothing. Scaramouche's broad shoulders drooped as his cooling fans huffed and wheezed with every labored artificial breath. Whir... whir... whir...! He coughed and barely croaked a reluctant observation, "S-So, I might have severely u-underestimated my own s-stamina..." Not a mistake Scaramouche took lightly. It had been a spirited performance, but the curtain was soon to close.

Energy... He desperately needed energy...!

But, as fate would have it, there'd be none. The android's destiny had already been sealed: Kyoko was going to emerge victorious and all because of a minor technicality. Even with a new battery installed, Scaramouche wasn't obtuse enough to flirt with denial. "Eh..." He eyed the magical girl with slight annoyance. "I'm f-fast, yeah - made m-m-mostly of aluminum," Scaramouche rasped. Though he couldn't move for fear of draining the last bit of juice he had, the robot had more than enough for idle chatter. Hey, he was gonna lose. Why not make the most of it, babe? "And she doesn't love kids; she loves some kids. There's a huge difference." If push came to shove, Scaramouche would bet his life that Lunette valued the android over Kyoko any day. "You're right on the money 'bout her bein' a sweet lady, though~!" A brief smile, genuine and love-struck, shone from Scaramouche's drained face. "If you weren't such an asshat, kid, I'd invite ya over for lunch after this. We're makin' turky chili and cornbread~!" Mm-mm! Didn't that just sound heavenly?

"Fuck you, tincan! I do more for this community then you ever could! You wouldn't last a day in my boots!"

...Right, they were in the midst of a spar. A lopsided spar, but that was just splitting red hairs.

Scaramouche openly snorted, still as defiant as ever. "Try me," he mocked. As if hunting these so-called Witches was an accomplishment... The robot had been Aku's No. 1 assassin! Who could honestly boast something greater than that? Algorithms remained as sharp as a tack and Scaramouche lazily jumped backwards, avoiding a blow to his pelvic plating. "...Really?" The android flashed a disapproving look at Kyoko's brazenness. "I ain't got no balls, kid. Like, robot? Duh...?" Anyway...

This time, the magical girl got it in her thick skull to tackle him, charging like the shrieking ape that she was. In hindsight, Scaramouche could've hopped aside and avoided her completely, but... eh. The robot was just too tired, baby. Accepting his fate, he loosened up and took the brunt of their collision in strides.

WHUMP!

What a horrible, horrible sound flesh clashing into metal made. Worse still, it hurt.

The robot fell atop the bare earth with a tumultuous clatter, frame like putty, as his paddy hat bounced away. What else could he do? His sensors were screaming, battery near depleted. Together, both magical girl and robot crumpled to the floor. Whir...! Rattle, rattle, rattle... Whir...! Rattle, rattle, rattle... Ugh, that was the embarrassing sound of old, abused parts. "...Like, ow, baby." Well, this was it. This was Scaramouche's curtain call. He could pick up Kyoko's spear and feebly prod at her, but that would demean them both. So, he opted to do something else instead. Something petty. Truly, she deserved it.

Metal fingertips weakly felt around and seized a handful of loose gravel. Oh yes, babe. Scaramouche was that much of a bitch. Wheezing, he managed enough juice for a hoarse chuckle. "H-Hon hon, don't blink~!"

Fwhish!

HP: 90/110 (-20DP)
    DP: 0/15 (-4DP)
    AP: 1/16 (1d/1c, 0AP; power, -2AP)

Target: Kyoko!
    Action: Throwing a handful of sand into the magical girl's eyes!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:58 am

The member 'Scaramouche' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 2

#2 'Coin Flip' :
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:55 am

"Hey, I'm not an assassin! I'm allowed to be loud!" Kyoko bit back, pointedly ignoring how silence would be handy in a Witch's labyrinth. Scaramouche didn't need to know that part! Eyeing him with a sharp gaze, the teen's body remained tense and poised to react! ...Which made it all the more surprising when her opponent showed his fatigue! Her brows rose, surprised. Okay, so Kyoko figured he'd run out of energy soon...but she didn't think he'd be about to drop already! Giggling lightly, the redhead's shoulders dropped, her battle stance melting into a more casual one. "Guess there's a downside to all that dancing you did! Hope you got more stamina when you're with your girlfriend!" Just listen to him, the robot sounded like a car with a shitty engine! Guess he really wasn't so great after all!

"Aluminum? Like soda cans?" Her face screwed up quizzically. Why would somebody make a robot out of soda cans? Sure, he was quick on his feet, but Kyoko could crumple any can beneath her feet! She could even smash one with her forehead! Dumb. Iron would be better. "Tsk! I'm pretty lovable!" And, oh geez, now Scaramouche sounded like a lovestruck sap. Despite the fatigue, the android found it in himself to smile, love beaming from his display as brazenly as the shining sun. How saccharine! The magical girl only barely held her tongue. She settled instead for a snort, eyes rolling lightly. What a doofus.

"If you weren't such an asshat, kid, I'd invite ya over for lunch after this. We're makin' turky chili and cornbread~!"

Jaw dropping with a slight click, now it was Kyoko who's eyes shone with adoration! Chili and cornbread, oh that went so nicely together! The steaming meat, the sauce...! If he listened closely, the robot may just hear her tummy grumbling. "H-hey! We're both being asshats, this is a spar! I haven't even hurt ya that bad yet! You sneak-attacked me, the least you could do is let me join in for lunch!" How evil! How utterly malicious, to dangle the bait of food before her nose like a carrot on a stick! Only now did she truly believe that he had been an assassin!

Huh, right. Guess it made sense that a robot wouldn't have balls. But then, why give one teeth? Or a nose that large? From her perspective, the android wasn't exactly typical! Even if the groin shot had missed, it was obvious that the tackle had been a success! The magical girl tumbled to the ground with him, grunting softly as Scaramouche proved to be a very rough landing pad. Her spear clattered to the ground with a firm crunch, abandoned for now. Like a curtain, Kyoko's massive length of hair cascaded over her face like a crimson veil. Fleshy elbows and knees collided against firm aluminum, eliciting a soft hiss from the teenager who looked like a ginger Cousin It. "Y-yeah...ow..." Okay, maybe tackling a robot was dumb. She could admit to that. With the robot still pinned beneath her, the magical girl was sure that she had the upper hand here! Enough to at least push herself up and fix her hair... An arm reached up through the mass of hair, lifting it up to reveal her face just in time to see Scaramouche's huge hand!

"Fu-" Kyoko threw herself to the side, avoiding the attempt to shove debris into her eyes! It crumbled beneath her as the teenager landed on her back. Her dress flowed beneath her, bits of dust clinging to the fabric. Her hair, still somewhat messy, had become a crooked ponytail. The ribbon holding it back threatened to unleash her tussles at any moment! She panted softly, quiet for a moment as she tried to catch her breath. This fight had proved to pretty...unorthodox. Eventually, the girl scowled and aimed a kick at his side stubbornly. "You may not have much stamina, but I can still fight! So what'cha gonna do now, huh?" Would he admit defeat? Or push himself until he exploded? Kyoko would work with either one!

---
    AP: (37/48)

Target: Scaaaaramouche!
    Action: One coin/dice, kicking at that hon hon baguette!
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:55 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 4
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:40 am

"Guess there's a downside to all that dancing you did! Hope you got more stamina when you're with your girlfriend!"

Why you insufferable, lil'...!

Scaramouche puffed out his chest and directed a metal thumb at himself. "Of course I do, ya ignorant toddler. When it comes knockin' boots, ain't no one better than me. It's one of my primary functions!" he bragged, indignant. What would Kyoko know about love!? She was barely old enough for complex algebra! "Kickin' your vulgar ass is nothin' compared to the horizontal mambo, kid! Hmph... not that you would know anythin' about it." The magical girl was full of nothing but hot air! "And yes, like soda cans..." came a salty growl. And bicycles, and airplanes, and - oh, she got the general idea. The android dismissively waved Kyoko off, his nose to the wind. "Point is, kid, I ain't designed for bruisin', ya dig? I'm nimble, I'm fragile, I'm a lover." Honestly, Scaramouche's assassin gig was just something to build street cred. He shrugged, "But hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, y'know? It's a dog-eat-dog world."

"H-hey! We're both being asshats, this is a spar! I haven't even hurt ya that bad yet! You sneak-attacked me, the least you could do is let me join in for lunch!"

Oho... What's this, hm? Did a certain someone just expose one of their weaknesses~? An optic slid closed as the android studied Kyoko impishly, amusement spread across his metal face. "Hm, I dunno...~" Scaramouche purposefully let his voice trail. "You're bein' awful mean to me, kickin' an old 'bot around. I don't think Lulu would approve~!" Two could play this game, brat. And much like Kyoko, Scaramouche had every intention of milking it dry.

Flash forward to the present, the android wasn't down for the count. Exhausted or not, he swiftly rolled to the left and catapulted himself up into the air with a dramatic spin, landing squarely on his ruby heels. "I can still fight too, believe it or not~!" Scaramouche confessed in sing-song. There was just one teensy-weensy, itsy-bitsy problem: no juice. Perhaps that could be remedied? Grin as slick as oil, the robot's processors came up with a shrewd idea. "Tell ya what, kid," Scaramouche began, adding the foundation for compromise, "you let me charge and we'll keep throwin' down, how 'bout it? You obviously ain't tired and I obviously ain't lookin' to puss out just 'cause I ran out of juice. I'm old, give me a break~! There's also, y'know, the lil' matter about this place makin' ya weaker or somethin'...?" Yeah, no real clue about that. Scaramouche wouldn't have believed it had he not just fought himself dry. But in case his proposition wasn't good enough, the robot wasn't without his ace-in-the-hole.

"If ya do, I might whisper in a kind word for lunch~!" Think about it, Kyoko. Think real hard.

Turkey chill and cornbread.

Turkey chili and cornbread.

He wiggled in place and incessantly teased, "Goin' once~! Goin' twice~!"

HP: 90/110
    DP: 0/15
    AP: 0/16 (power, -1AP)

Target: --
    Action: Striking a deal!
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:32 am

Oh ew, was Scaramouche really bragging about how good he was in bed? Kyoko's nose crinkled as if she'd been dropped off in a dumpster filled to the brim with shit. "Gross! Of course I don't know anything, I'm 14! Dummy!" Whereas the android and the cat lady were adults, so it was pretty much...expected, that they'd be 'knocking boots'. Though even imagining that metaphor made the teen directed a sickened look at the robot's ruby red pair. "An assassin lover?" Did that not sound...contradictory?

"But hey, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, y'know? It's a dog-eat-dog world."

"Hm..." Kyoko seemed thoughtful, reflecting on just how familiar that turn of phrase was to her. It was the same attitude she had about her job as a magical girl, a duty she had been kinda tricked into and now saddled with forever. Was the robot's assassin job similar? "Okay...I hear ya." And with that, she left the robot's seemingly odd job alone. But damn if he didn't make it hard with that teasing! She scoffed stubbornly, refusing to answer his baiting comments! Yeah yeah, Kyoko was being so abusive, having only hit Scaramouche twice!

Even now...even now, that damned android could still avoid her! And lo, her defiant tackle had been for naught as the robot easily picked himself up off the ground and back onto his ruby heels. "Fuck, shit, fucking ass!" With each curse, Kyoko stamped her boot into the gravel like a tot having a tantrum. Reaching for her spear, the teen used it to prop herself back up to a stand and she would have continued her onslaught on the gravel beneath them if not for Scaramouche's timely attempt at a deal. She stared back at him with a pinched, angry look on her face as if she'd swallowed an entire lemon. Oh what, he wanted a little time-out? Baby need a breaky-poo? As if! It was a dog-eat-dog wor--

"If ya do, I might whisper in a kind word for lunch~!"

"Okay, okay, fine!"

THUNK

The redhead stabbed the head of her spear into the ground and put both hands up. "See? As long as you provide lunch, you can have yourself a charge. Wouldn't be very sporting if I kept wiping the floor with your ass anyway! Even I don't like an easy fight." And that turkey chili and cornbread sounded so good...

---
    AP: (38/48)

Action: Taking a breather!
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:34 am

You better buh-LIEVE he was good in bed, baby!

"Eh...?" The android blinked at Kyoko, confused. "But kid, fourteen is plenty old enough to know 'bout sex ed." Like, teenager years, right? All them hormones flying around and stuff? How could she not know anything about it? Cyan optics flitted to the sparkling gem affixed between the magical girl's collarbones. "Oh riiiiight! You're, like, totally stuck in the body of a broody urchin forever, huh?" A pause, before - "Hon hon hon! Whew, boy does that suck~!" On second thought, there were worse fates than being repurposed a robot. "And yeah, an assassin lover. Did I stutter~?" He loudly clicked that synthetic tongue of his and raised both arms behind his head, eyeballing Kyoko like she was some kind of Neanderthal. "Tch... this is supposedly the part where I discourage ya from callin' me a homme fatale, but I highly doubt your lil' peanut brain knows what that even is." Gadzooks, Kyoko was dumber than a bag of rocks!

So, uh... assassin lover! It works. "But if ya must know," he continued, lowering his arms to fold them over his chest, "I've just, uh, mainly been an assassin for the better half of a good decade. Like I said, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive - and believe me, kid, ya ain't gonna survive long with only good looks and a silver tongue. Not on a world ruled by an almighty demon, anyway."

"Fuck, shit, fucking ass!"

Whew, lass! There was that famous redhead temper flaring up, yes sir.

A shrill whistle pierced the heavens and Scaramouche's paddy hat came whirling right into an awaiting hand. "I told ya~!" he grinned widely, hat once again resting atop his metal dome. "I was the best, kid - the best! I may not look it now, but even utterin' my name had people tremblin' in their socks. If ya wanted a job done and done well, you called me." Ransoms, kidnappings, murders, extortion, starting civil wars and inciting general mayhem... you name it, he's done it! With a hefty price tag, of course.

Pleased with himself, Scaramouche dusted the padding of his pea coat and quietly observed the seconds passing them by, optics squinted happily. Three... two...

"Okay, okay, fine!"

"Pfft!" The robot blew a big fat raspberry and crowed with laughter, shoulders rocking. "The best, kid, the best~!" Scaramouche echoed merrily. "Anyway, c'mon." He gestured Kyoko to follow with a lazy roll of his hand and began sashaying away, one heel gracefully in front of the other. "Enough chewin' gum, kid~! Let's go find some juice so my systems can finally quit yellin' at me." Sometimes, being a robot was the pits. And sometimes it was actually great, because guess what his display just picked up? "Ooh, jackpot~!" He spied with his lil' eye a nearby power outlet, and you better believe Scaramouche made a beeline for it like the damn thing was an oasis in the middle of a scorching desert.

Cl-Clik! Crack!

Fwip!

Now, this was embarrassing for the android. Really, really embarrassing. Whereas most technology on Portal Breach had uber-fancy wireless charging docks or batteries that were made to last eons, Scaramouche was sadly... dated in that department. It was a sore spot, admittedly...

His method of charging was none other than relying on something as old as the dinosaurs themselves. That's right, a power cable - and it was ratty, ancient, and practically obsolete seven ways to Sunday. But hey, it was stock and upgrades weren't exactly cheap. He cranked his arms backward at a ghastly degree and produced the simple device from its spool hidden somewhere beneath his thick coat, its two pins glinting beneath the afternoon sun. Odd, was that a European format? "So!" Scaramouche sat on a nearby bench and plugged himself in, the air humming with the unmistakable buzz of electricity. "How'd ya learn how to fight with a spear like that, kid? Bein' Japanese and all, my first guess would've been martial arts - y'know, like sōjutsu. This ol' dummy's been around the block enough times to know better, of course~!" he concluded with a percipient wink. Nah, Kyoko had 'magic' written all over. "Guess ya learned as ya went while fightin' Witches?"

AP: 1/16 (+1AP)

Power: --

Action: Recharging while shooting the breeze
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 am

"I mean I don't have sex, you Baka-bot! Cause I'm a teenager?" Though he had a bit of a point. Most of the other girls her age probably had more...in-depth knowledge than Kyoko herself did. "Before I was on the streets, I was homeschooled. So I never had that...sex ed stuff. Not that I need it..." The redhead would sleep fine at night not knowing intricate boot knocking details. Obviously, Scaramouche had more than enough to spare! The comment about her body had Kyoko looking herself over, even turning in a little circle as the skirt of her dress fluttered behind her. "Well, I have aged a little...but not since being here! Which is fine cause I don't wanna become a boring old adult with bills!" Nyah! And there went the tongue again.

"A homo fatal?" Not even close. The robot's suspicion that she didn't understand the phrase was right on the money. But she didn't really care what he thought about her intellect! He was a dummy after all! The demon thing, though? Now that was interesting. Kyoko grinned to herself and filed that away, reminding herself to ask about that when she had a chance.

Scaramouche's flute wasn't the only magical outlet for the robot. With a whistle, his little hat flew up into the air and placed itself in his hand as if there had been a magnet, or even telekinesis! She eyed the hat with a critical eye and snorted derisively. "Now who's a Chinese knockoff?" A black paddy hat? Really? Candy apple eyes rolled, highly doubting whether he really was the best. Though with the ability to strike deals like that, maybe he wasn't just blowing hot air out of his ass! She pouted, crossing her arms over her chest as the redhead allowed him his raspberry of victory.

"Huh?" Where were they going...? With a dubious look on her face, Kyoko hesitantly followed behind the robot who had far longer legs then her. His wider stride meant she had to hustle to keep up! Her messy ponytail bounced behind as the girl eventually caught up with him. Their path lead to a power outlet, immediately drawing a smirk upon her face! So after all that heckling, he really was a toaster! The teenager gave him a grin that became progressively shittier as he pulled a plug out of his back, arms way more flexible then they had any right to be. The magical girl eyed it curiously, brow raising at the European style. ...In hindsight, that made sense.

Plopping onto the bench alongside Scaramouche, Kyoko still gave him some room to stretch out those legs of his as the teenager's fingers began to comb through her crimson hair. Bits of gravel and dust were dislodged, and tangles were tugged free as the robot attempted to make some conversation. Her head cocked to the side, glancing up at him. "Pretty much! Just because I'm Japanese doesn't mean I automatically know martial arts!" That's racist, Scaramouche. She might have left it at that, but the magical girl decided against it. Once satisfied with her hair, the teen did a hair flip and tightened the ribbon atop her head. "Another magical girl took me under her wing and gave me some tips and stuff. You know, typical mentor things. She taught me a lot of what I know."

---
    AP: (39/48)
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:17 am

A bit of a point, huh? Scaramouche eyed the magical girl with a lazy roll of his optics. "Of course ya don't have sex, ya dip! Why wouldja? Teenager notwithstandin', ya ain't mature enough for any of that yet. Ya still act like a kid." Hence his nickname for her, hm? The robot shook his head and sighed, "Oh what a world, what a world... kids today think they don't need to know 'bout the birds and the bees. That's how accidents happen, y'know. True fact!" Eh, but it wasn't Scaramouche's place to educate Kyoko. She was her own person, her own lil' boss. And besides, it really wasn't like her to pursue the topic beyond its initial gross factor.

Catching her insolent grimace, Scaramouche looked over and mimicked Kyoko tit-for-tat. "Nyah yourself, ya ugly-bugly~!"

"A homo fatal?"

Mm.

His metal lips drew into a thin line. "L-Let's just stick with assassin lover, 'kay?" Oh god, if only Kyoko knew. "...What? Chinese knockoff?" Optics scrolled upward, blinking underneath the welcomed shade of his paddy hat. "Oh, ya mean this ol' thing~?" Grinning, Scaramouche reached up and flicked its wide brim with a finger. Bdsssht! Ooh, what a metallic ring - almost like a cymbal! An eye-catching shimmer rippled across the paddy hat's distinctive black panels, reminiscent of a cascading wave. "Pretty neat, huh~?" the android beamed. "This ain't no ordinary bamboo hat, kid. It's a solar panel I repurposed for my travels abroad! Ya never know when you're gonna be without runnin' electricity." See? Not a dummy. He removed the paddy hat from his head and gave it a playful toss up into the air, catching it with a hand and rooooolling it down his arms, only to snap it up, up, up again before setting it atop Kyoko's vibrant head of hair. What a whimsical fellow! "Don't worry, it ain't heavy," Scaramouche assured. His words held no deceit; the paddy hat was rather light for something so huge. Kyoko was nearly drowning beneath it! "Whenever I'm on the job and can't stop for a quick charge, my paddy hat gives me a boost on the go! Of course, solar energy ain't the fastest when it comes to speedy refills..." It was either mobility or convenience, or vice versa. Rarely both. And yes, the android was a toaster...

"Tch..." He promptly looked away and bit his tongue. Can't a 'bot have some pride for being a rusty old bucket!? "Yeah, just like how you're probably not good at math either~!" Scaramouche just loved a cheap potshot. Sarcasm aside, the magical girl had his utmost attention as the android carefully listened. "Huh, more of ya? I guess that makes sense..." Scaramouche muttered, nonchalantly cleaning the servos in his fingers. Ick, he felt granules of dirt rubbing in places they shouldn't, locking up his joints. "I know what you're goin' through. 'Bout bein' alone with your inner gremlins and separated from the others. Others like you, I mean." Kyoko would never admit it - and certainly not to him - but there was a pang of... heartache to her. It was there, hidden in plain sight behind the youngster's candy-red eyes. Perhaps it's why Kyoko fought so bullishly, throwing herself at the enemy and giving it her all?

Plink...! Plink...! Plink...!

For a while, the robot said nothing. Unusual, given his notorious penchant for frivolous gabbing. He seemed quite content sitting there, silently picking out debris from the finer mechanisms of his frail digits. Alas, they didn't exist in a vacuum and Scaramouche wasn't without some manners. The android looked to Kyoko, optics rotating in their motorized sockets. "Sorry," he mumbled softly. "I, uh... get lost in my thoughts. Please, continue~!"

AP: 3/16 (+2AP)

Power: --

Action: Recharging while shooting the breeze

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:44 pm