Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

When you're all sleeping i go out a creeping

Post by Sonia on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:34 pm

The cold night air stung her face as she walked down the street. After much tossing and turning in her bed earlier sonia had finally given up and let her insomnia win the fight. She had tried eveything to entertain herself but nothing worked, so after so many failed attempts at amusing herself sonia had decided to go for another late night walk. Sonia stopped abrubtly in her walk as the sounds of music reached her ears.

Following the sound she came to what appeared to be a club. How long had it been since she had been to one of those? Walking in she was greeted by the familiar sounds and atmosphere that was so much like that of the clubs she was used to. She slid her coat off and handed it to the man at the door who took it into the back. Looking around she saw the mass of people dancing on the floor while a small crowd surrounded the bar.

"Hm." She wouldn't have anything to drink tonight, dancing after drinking only caused the alcohol to spread faster,and there weren't many people that she knew here. And yes it was true that she had a high tolerance for alcohol thanks to her family, but her family had also taught her to be smart. As sonia moved herself into the moving mass of people she remembered something her mother had told her.

sonia love, we tolerate alot of things in this family. We are a family who drinks on occasion, but we will not tolerate alcoholics. Whatever you do when you go out to party be smart love. My sister went the wroung way with the bottle, and they found her face down in the bayou. So be smart, and don't go the wroung way.

Sonia smiled as she moved inside the mass of people, inside of the crowd it was like the sea. As the new song began she felt the rythem move into her and make her limbs move. She took to the beat like it had been made for her, and inside the sea of people she danced like no one was watching.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 13

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Re: When you're all sleeping i go out a creeping

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:35 am

the music softly faded to nothing. the DJ got himself up, The man had a strange hair cut.. it looked somewhat like Dreads and colorful one it was matching his shirt..which was as colorful as if you were on drugs and despiting how the room was dark he was wearing sunglasses. taking a microphone, he raised a hand "everyone is chillin' tonight?!" the crown answered yes. "what I don't hear you?!" they screamed it this time. "aaah thats much bettah, well sorreh to interrupt you guys but tonight we have a special someone, AND HE'S GOING TO SING FOR US! COMON' EVERYONE CLAP YER HANDS!" the stage was showing a black figure with the face down, everyone seemed to be clapping in their hands. there was a thin cloud of smoke covering his feet.. the man was clearly wearing a fedora, a red sleeveless jacket, a white shirt, black pants and a nice black bow at his neck. The lights flashed and he started to Move smoothly, he took the microphone and

" If you take a life
    Do you know what you’ll give?
    Odds are you won’t like what it is

When the storm arrives
    Would you be seen with me?
    By the mercicless eyes I’ve deceived

I’ve seen angels fall from blinding heights
    And you yourself are nothing so divine
    Just next in line

Arm yourself because no one else here will save you
    The odds will betray you
    And I will replace you
    You can’t deny the prize it may never fulfill you
    It longs to kill you
    Are you willing to die?
    The coldness burns through my veins
    You know my name.."

and he continued to sing his song, his accent was quite heavy... French probably, no one really cared they just seemed to dance in their own way to the beat and the man on stage seemed to be on fire.. literally... his body was simply flexible.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWaB4ISFnbg&feature=related)
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:38 am

Sonia looked up in annoyance as they cut the music off and the DJ stood up. Her annoyance quickly turned into curiosity and then into amusement, nothing like dancing to a live performance, as long as the singer was good that was. She smiled wide as the singer started to move on the stage, he was a good dancer whoever he was, and not a half bad singer either.

The crowed began to sway and twist itself to the song and sonia felt herself pulled aloung with them into the melody and words. She didn't dance in the fast hurried way that she had before to the techno music, instead her movements became more fluid, more rolling. Like they were being pushed and pulled by the songs. The bright lights hit her and cast her silhouette against a hundred others. As the song continued she registered somewhere in her that the voice sounded familiar.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:33 pm

"you know my naaaaaaaame!"

the song drastically ended, the lights closing, the crowd roared... and the DJ made a friendly sign at the signer, he looked deceived that the singer performed only one song and as soon as he know he turned on some techno and took off his headphones to go on the stage. They seemed to discuss during the time of it, it was rather dark, laughing at who knows what... then The DJ shook the man's hand and waved goodbye, hopefully that the next night he would do a longer performance... he took his seat back and continued to make the crowd move.

as for the singer, he had disappeared from the stage... and walked to the bar. He released a heavy sigh. looking exhausted... as if he was having a double life and never sleeping at all.

The barman served him his usual drink.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:39 pm

Sonia clapped aloung with the rest of the crowd, whoever he was he sure could sing. As the DJ put on some more music sonia started to dance again when a firm grip on her rear caused her to seaze up and whip around. Behind her a rather drunken looking man swayed.

"Mother fucker!." She swung her fist at him to bat him away but he was already out the door. Sonia had half the mind to take off after him when the barman stopped her.

"let him go girly, boys drunker than a fish and didn't know what he was doing. Sit down and have a drink to cool off we don't want any fights after all." sonia grumbled in agreement and walked over to the bar where she was handed a glass of water. She fixed her green tank top before sipping at it. She desperatly tried to ignore the leer that she was getting from another guy two seats down from her who also appeared to be drunk.

Man she really hoped she wouldn't have to bust any heads tonight.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:30 pm

Smoking his cigarette, he looked lonesome on his chair. He listened carefully to what was happening behind him, despiting the loud music, he could guess that one pervert have been took away. a couple of seconds after he recognized a familiar face sitting not so far from here.

He sighed and sat next to her.

"insomnia?again?" he said with a smug smile, the DJ clearly did not said his name before the signing, it was the spy all along...the shadow of his fedora was hiding his eyes, of course he was not wearing a full face mask this time, only a fancy black one around his eyes, a la Zoro style! The spy was strongly smelling cologne... which was a good sign.. YES! he was trying to cut the cigarette.

"fancy to see you here."

he almost gave a glare to the man two seats next to her.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:55 pm

sonia jumped slightly before she realized it was spy. "Yeah insomnia again." :eheh: She looked him over quickly and realized he was the singer she had seen on stage.

"So the mysterious spy sings?" She grinned and sipped her drink. "For some reason I'm not surprised." She wasn't really, he had already proven himself to be musically talented, then again she had never suspected to find him singing in a dance club.

"It was a nice song-" she was cut off by the drunk idiot from two seats over moving between herself and spy.

"hey baby~" Sonia cut him off before he could get started.

"No. Not in your dreams and even there no." :wth:
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

"indeed I sing, I do this to gain a bit of money, washing my suit and such isn't free."
    he said, still smiling.. until the man came between them

the spy aimed his revolver to The drunk's stomach, it was discreet, no one could see the well hidden arm. The spy just looked at the man.
    "it would be smart for you to leave the lady alone." he said calmly, he wouldn't have trouble to hurt this man and disappear in the crowd.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:41 pm

The drunk reared back to start a fight but when he felt the gun pointed at his stomach he deflated like a balloon. Apparently the threat of being shot was enough to get through the drunk fog surrounding his brain. He quickly apologized to them both and stumbled his way into the crowd and out of sight.

Sonia raised an eyebrow as she watched the man retreat.

"That was impressive. You can be intimitating when you want to be can't you?" She said to him failing to notice the carefully concealed revolver.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:30 pm

the spy chuckled. "you have no idea" he put his gun back in his jacket and discreetly again. "I know you can defend yourself, but this time you have no lobsters with you, this place is dangerous for you." he said, looking at a man with the corner of his eye. He was wearing a gray suit and god knows how many rings he had on his fingers... it looked like kingpimp in the marvel series. He was looking toward them. the spy did not said anything, he left a tip on the table, got up and pulled Sonia's arm. "we have to go now." he a brought too much attention on himself now, and they needed to leave before a war would start.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:50 pm

"what you don't want to dance a bit?" She joked as she let spy pull her. What was he so worried about anyways? They were in a dance club with some drunk pervs. not that high up there on the danger scale.

"Alright then come on," She grabbed her coat from the door man and walked out, dragging spy behind her now.
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:34 pm

"no, it is not a good idea right now" he was pulled by her now, it made him chuckle a bit. his smile did not lasted long, he took the lead and dragged her near a container, the smell was horrid... it smelled like rotting fish and dead animals and the humid air wasn't helping the good smell. he held Sonia and leaned against the wall, covering her mouth with his hand. their both bodies became transparent and just as they hid, a group of 3 persons stopped in front of them.
    "he tried to just burst his brother's stomach just by now" one of the henchman said, panting. "yeah all he wanted was to have a good time with the pretty girl, seen her dance right? shes a bomb" another one stated. "so, which way did they go?" one shrugged and they just started to walk away from the spot. Spy's heart was beating at a fast rate by now. the cloaking device turned off and he released sonia.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:05 pm

Sonia felt herself pulled into a sudden direction by spy, oh god the smell was horrible. She started to turn around to ask him what the hell he was doing when he placed his hand over her mouth and turned them both invisible just as three men from the club past by.

Sonia raised her brow to the comments, 'what dumbasses' she thought as the three moved away from them and spy released her.

"Thanks. I take it that's what you meant when you said it wasn't safe?" She stared after the men from their hiding place.

"He called me a bomb, I don't think I've ever been so turned off by a compliment."
    [ADPT.] Red Spy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    180/180  (180/180)
    Stamina Bar:
    26/26  (26/26)

Post by [ADPT.] Red Spy on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm

the spy looked at the direction where they trio had departed and walked over a garbage bag. "yes, Portal breach is a real vice city... there is no police force so this place is really chaotic." the spy chuckled at her last comment. " they are morons and definitively lack of class." the spy still looked alert, and he took out a shinny revolver for him jacket. "obviously the pervert was going to bring you with him... we should get going be-" a bullet nearly hit his arm, his suit had ripped at this spot. The spy grunted. "merde! I just bought it this week" He shot back, but on the other hand he did NOT missed it, "UGH! SON OF A BITCH! I'M HIT!" the spy took Sonia's hand and ran forward.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 pm

sonia's eyes widened in shock as the bullet whizzed between them and ripped spy's outfit. Thank god that the shooter had horrible aim.
    Her eyes narrowed and she moved as if she was going to lunge for the attacker when spy suddenly grabbed her hand and dragged her away.

"the hell man?" she questioned running beside him, sonia had been a cross country runner for years and had no problem keeping up with him.

"Jesus if you want to lose them then come on. "She grabbed spy's sleave and yanked him into a narrow alleyway, nimbly she side stepped and jumped over the garbage bags, glancing over her shoulder to make sure spy was still with her. She made a sharp right and then a sharp left, the last turn taking them behind the buildings and towards the park. She waited until she was near the tree line before she stopped.

"you okay?" she asked him, the run had totalled her hair and made her face flushed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:02 am