Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Sun's Out, Legs Out!

Post by Lunette on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh yes, Lunette was always up to challenging Scaramouche, despite his constant displays of cheating abilities that made him rather overpowered strong. A glass cannon, but strong otherwise. So when asked of a challenge, the feline's face scrunched up, eyes flickering with a light flare as she responded with, "you bet your shiny metal rump I am~" A small countdown incurred and within a few seconds, the android put his vocals to use as he sang a tune. Ears perked up and forward, her scrunched grin turning into a more sincere smile until--

Her toes left the security of the sands as she ascended upwards, much to her dismay, instantly placing her hands over her skirt and pressing her legs together. A very small squeak escaped her throat as her fur fluffed up, tail fizzling out like a caterpillar. For the moment, she lost the appreciation for Scaramouche's song as her feline mind raced for ways to get back down or the fear of being dropped in the water--not that she figured he'd actually do that. She trusted him, but it was a common and rational fear she had. But no, instead, the musical android followed suite and reached for the jittery Anitra, who promptly grabbed onto him as if for dear life.

Ahh, but in his arms... that fear, while still in the back of her mind, washed away just as the shore swept the sand, and Lunette purred softly, holding onto him tightly. Now she continued to appreciate his voice, his lovely, wonderful voice... it sounded so comforting, that she forgot about her surroundings (or lack thereof) and let him take the lead, waltzing along as the fear left completely dissipated.

The final note struck, and they were softly brought down back to the earth as her toes touched the sands and sank a bit, her arms still wrapped around his thin waist. It took her minutes to finally let go, eyes shifting upwards and locking with his cyan diodes and a soft smile on her face--a loving, sincere smile. "H-ha... I guess you can move me..." Lunette let out a very soft snicker as her cheek met his abdomen, rubbing softly against it. He smelled of the sea--salty, a little earthy, and a rubbery--but she enjoyed it. It tickled her nose, causing it to wiggle.

But! There were seashells to gather, and as much as she'd enjoy laying with Scaramouche on the sun-kissed sand and feeling the sea breeze through her fur, they were here for Korra and Bailey! Mostly. Into the bucket their little mollusk friend went, a snicker coming from that fuzzy muzzle along with a devious grin before placing a hand to the android's hip. "Don't worry, I won't eat it in front of you, and I won't chase you with anymore gross things of the sea~" she cooed softly before letting her toes touch the water once more, fidgeting at first. Her attention turned to the shore, where she found and promptly found two nautilus shells, showing them to Scaramouche and then placing them in the bucket gently. Two more shells! And they weren't too bad in color, nor were they damaged! "You sang beautifully, by the way. I really like that song... but you sing it better than the record did...~" a deep purr emitted from her throat as she carefully stepped through the shore with her dearlest darling by her side.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Always up to challenging him, eh? You know what they say: curiosity killed the cat~!

But, as always, satisfaction brought her back. Back to his loving arms, back to peace of mind, and - of course - back to earth. "Tut! Ya scaredy cat~!" Scaramouche teased. As if the android would ever dump Lunette into water, let alone prank her so maliciously. No, no! This was a dance - an intimate waltz for them to share! - and also a prime opportunity to show off his more 'glass cannon' abilities. Showboating was one of his many (dubious) talents~! "Aw, I love it when ya purr..." Listen to the Anitra, so content and warm. See how her fur glistened beneath the afternoon sun, and how her beautiful blue eyes sparkled like the sea. Everything about Lunette was a far, far cry from the saddened, hesitant woman he first met all those many months ago. It was so wonderful seeing her this cheerful and relaxed...

Cyan diodes squinted happily. "Of course I can move ya~!" Which was no small feat, but hey: Scaramouche had managed more difficult accomplishments. Shocking, he knew. "I'm not as wimpy as I look, mi vefo, but I hope ya learned your lesson!" Lunette hadn't (as the plucky Anitra will challenge him again), but Scaramouche looked forward to the occasion all the same.

He reluctantly let the Anitra go, briefly scratching behind Lunette's darling ears, and found no sympathy for the mollusk or its eventual fate. "Oh no, please eat the crummy lil' thing in front of me~!" Scaramouche grinned. Sadistic? "Make sure ya chomp down hard on it, too." Why yes, it was. And so unabashedly. The android held out their bucket as Lunette found two gorgeous nautilus shells and kept diligently by her side, even as the ocean's waves licked at his ankles. Such an action went starkly against his algorithms' better judgement.

Oh goodness, was that genuine praise? Scaramouche's plating heated up with incredible speed and he bashfully looked away. "Ah thank you, mi vefo~! I'm extremely delighted you enjoyed my singin', a-and I thought it was fittin' for, y'know, the moment. It's a wonderful song - I'll have to sing it in French next time!" Ahh... the language of love. Some other time, however. Right now, they had to keep scouring the beach for shells! ...And, the android begrudgingly supposed, little snacks to whet Lunette's appetite. "Gee, Lu... I didn't bring any grillin' gear," he murmured, slight panic woven into Scaramouche's synthetic voice. "Wouldja mind terribly if we, um, improvised?" It shouldn't be a big issue if, say, he gathered stones and wood for a fire pit, right? Then again, h-how would he make the sauce or trimmings...?

Oh no, anxiety spike!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm

It sounded strange, but the way her purr reverberated against his metallic chassis and how it sounded was... comforting. Laying down in bed together with no sound other than her purrs and his body... it made her feel secure and safe, reminding her that Scaramouche was with her... loved her... and enjoyed being with Lunette for her, and no other reasons. No hidden meanings. Just pure love. These thoughts made her purr louder, the fur on her neck practically shivering from the intensity of it. "I know you're not wimpy. I just like to play with you! Your reactions are always cute or... in this case, fun." A strong smile stayed on her muzzle as the android scratched her ear gently, a hand reaching up to touch it in a loving manner.

Singing in French? Oh yes, French was an Earth language... she recalled a few songs the android had boisterously sang in the sanctuary a few times, some sounding foreign to her ears. That must've been the French! It did sound quite nice, and Lunette chirped softly at the idea. "I'd love to hear you sing anything in any language, honestly! It's... really amazing how many languages there are, that you know... I'm always happy to be your audience~" she purred, hands cupped together as the Anitra leaned against Scaramouche's side. But that would be for some other time! It was still time for shell hunting.

"I don't mind making an old fashioned fire pit! It's not that hard and it'd be kinda romantic~!" the Anitra reassured, giving him a look of concern. A gunmetal-tinted hand pressed against his own hand, and gripped it firmly. "Don't worry! They taste good freshly cooked. I think the smokiness will give it a tasty flavoring, too." No trimmings or sauces were needed for a little snack on the beach, and Lunette confirmed this by another squeeze to his soft, metal hand. "We can do that later, of course. Don't you worry your cute little head~" she cooed before glancing around the shoreline, paws shaking every time she took a step, trying to get the water off of her (to no avail). It was just instinct more than annoyance.

"Do you see any shells...?" she asked, eyes focused on the sand. A crab skittered across and those blue eyes watched it intently before it burrowed back into the sand. A few more steps and Lunette stopped, knelt down and shifted her fingers through some sand to find shell pieces--small and broken--before standing again and beginning the walk. All the while, her other hand had kept its grip to Scaramouche's, giving it gentle squeezes every so often and keeping up with his gait when she needed to.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 am

If anyone asked him (which they wouldn't but it was fun pretending), Scaramouche thought it cute how Lunette's rumbly purrs echoed throughout his hollow aluminum frame. Then again, everything about the Anitra was cute. "Hm, like to play with me, huh~? Y'know, Lu..." His mischievous glance said it all. "It's been said that those who've played with me bit off more than they could chew. Careful you don't make the same mistake~!" Really, all she had to do was just sit on him. Sit or fetch a magnet. Either/or would get the message across juuuust fine, yes sir.

"I'd love to hear you sing anything in any language, honestly! It's... really amazing how many languages there are, that you know... I'm always happy to be your audience~"

Hnnngh, she was perfect.

The android couldn't help but shakily grin as his cooling fans droned. "W-Well, I am capable of speakin' nearly Earth language known to h-humanity~!" he stuttered. Barring the more isolated dialects, this was one of the rare moments where Scaramouch wasn't exaggerating. No modern android worth their weight in scrap wouldn't come pre-equipped with at least a hundred languages in their databanks! Metal fingers delicately squeezed Lunette's hand. "I-If ya ever became, like, curious as to what other Earth languages sound like, Lu, I'd be more than happy singin' ya a few songs! Just say the word and I'm your canary~!" Love songs, preferably. Or maybe something jazzy. "So... ya don't mind eatin' shellfish with just a fire pit?" Scaramouche asked. Huh! Consider him intrigued. He walked carefully beside Lunette and matched her gait step-by-step, optics at times refocusing whenever the Anitra shook droplets of water from her fuzzy paws. "Hon~! Okay, I'm not gonna worry my cute lil' head." Just kidding: he was going to worry about something else.

As for spotting any shells, well... Mechanical bits and bobs noisily whirred as the android examined their immediate surroundings, the servos in his neck groaning. "D'ya mind if I cheat, or...?" Nah, Scaramouch was gonna cheat. His optics flickered; the telltale signs of a brief proximity scan.

Optical Search: initiated... results pending...|

Analysis complete.

Search Findings: silicon dioxide, feldspar, mica, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, magnesium, sulfate, calcium, potassium, iodine, alkali...

Good gravy, they were gonna be here forever at this rate! With a roll of his optics, Scaramouche cut the scan short and narrowed his focus onto one result in particular: calcium carbonate. And lo, no sooner had he, the android's vision became practically aglow with the highlighted outlines of concealed seashells, starting near their feet to aaaaall the way down the shoreline. "Wouldja look at that~!" he laughed, momentarily leaving Lunette's side. Be still, his aching power supply! The android followed the fruits of his scan diligently, plunging both hands beneath the ocean's gentle waves, and soon returned with a handful of bounty. Who said being a robot didn't have its perks, eh? "Hon, hon, hon~! Lookie here, babe - seashells galore!" His thumb very carefully brushed over them, feeling the myriad of grooves and spines with curious fascination. "Ooh... these are kinda pretty! Think the girls are gonna love 'em?" Hopefully! It'd be a mighty shame if they didn't. The bucket - thunk, thunk, thunk! - echoed as Scaramouche gingerly dropped the seashells in and he was once again all smiles. "We're gatherin' quite the collection!" he beamed. And in record time, too! "Pretty soon, Lu, it's gonna be time to find your floppy lil' pancakes! I can't wait~!"

He paused, expression concerned and inquisitive. "...You're not, like, gonna eat those too, are you?"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:00 pm

"That's a shame, because I certainly do love to bite~"

Jokes aside, Lunette thought about it a little, wondering just how many languages there were. Earth apparently had so many, but back home, there were only three, and one of them was dead! "Whenever you like! Maybe when we're done and sit around the campfire... maybe near sunset... you can sing something~?" the feline cooed softly, covering her mouth just a bit with her delicate fingers and snickering cutely. Those fans betrayed Scaramouche far more than his face did, and it always amused her just how many times they did! But really, his faces were among the best (and cutest) she had ever seen. The crooked smiles, the fanged grins, the sad little puppy look... she snickered a little more and bumped against his hip in glee just thinking about them all.

Shaking her head, Lunette responded, "nope! There's lots of food that tastes better cooked over an open fire! Hot dogs, burgers, s'mores... even chicken and turkey. It always tasted great to me! A little char never hurt anyone!" It added flavor, too, she felt, and recalled the times her father would slow-roast large game on a spit-fire. Even some vegetables, tricking his little kitten into eating her veggies.

Another shake of her head indicated she didn't mind, and watched with a neutral, yet curious, look on her face, focusing on Scaramouche. He must've been scanning for shells! She didn't mind this method--maybe they'd find some really nice things this way? The Anitra watched as Scaramouche left her side for a brief moment and scooped up some shells, smiling wide and clasping her hands together with a soft clap in an excited manner. "Ooh~! Those are pretty! I think they'll love them, Momo!" Grinning as the shells were dropped in the bucket, her smile wavered only for a second with a slight huff at the pancake comment.

"I just call them pancakes..." she said, cheeks puffed a little, but grew when he joked about eating them. "Hmph! Of course not!" Lunette said in a squeaky manner, calming herself with another loud huff. "I just think they're cute, and look like pancakes... my friend used to call them that, too." Smile slowly returning, her hand grasped and firmly held Scaramouche's, eyes drifting to the water as it came in and out with the tide. "She lived by the sea, and I'd bring her some treats every so often. In exchange, she taught me a few things about the ocean, and things in it. Stingrays liked to come up to the shore and be fed sardines, and we would sit there and do so." Her hand squeezed his, leaning against his side at the thought, "I never went in the ocean, but she showed me a lot of critters, bringing them up to me. I saw cute little things... and also terrifying things." A small snicker came out, and Lunette tugged on the android's shirt to bring him to her level, giving his jawline a gentle kiss.

"It was fun... Have you ever seen things in the sea? Like sea horses or uhm... sea 'angels' I think they were called... my friend showed me one of those. It was cute and also gross!"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 am

"That's a shame, because I certainly do love to bite~"

O-Oh goodness.

The robot damn near tripped over his own two flippers and almost ate a mouthful of wet sand. "L-Lewd~!" Scaramouche stammered with a crooked smile. Undoubtedly, the Anitra chose her mark and means of attack well. Such a naughty minx, that cruel Lunette! He straightened up his posture and huffed. "Touché, mi vefo, touché..." The android could admire her chutzpah. A pity it was at his expense, however. "A romantic campfire song, huh~?" What a cute idea! Indignation ebbed from his metal face as gently as the ocean's shimmering waves, the thought alone filling Scaramouche's chassis warmly. "I'd love to sing ya a heartfelt number! Too bad I don't got a guitar on me, though..." A crying shame; string instruments were absolutely perfect for courtly love.

Hot dogs, burgers, s'mores, chicken and turkey... Though the android happily nodded along and never once let his smile waver, Lunette may as well be speaking an entirely foreign language. After all, what business did a robot have regarding organic foodstuffs and taste? He sniggered and returned with a light tease, "Yeah, but a lil' char would harm me~!" Excess heat was just terrible for his immaculate complexion.

Aw, look at Lunette pout and think herself bossy. And all because he poked innocent fun! "Well, to your credit..." Scaramouche stepped around the Anitra and was solemnly up to no good. The puckish lilt in his synthetic voice was a dead giveaway. "They kinda do resemble flat pieces of batter~!" One, two, three... Pap~♥! "Whoops, my hand slipped~!" His wink was nothing short of 'cheeky'. "Ah! You had a girlfriend educate ya about the sea and show ya its treasures? That's kinda cute, Lu~! I've never feed a stingray - or, um, held a sardine - but it sounds like a lot of fun!" Personally, Scaramouche hadn't gone out of his way to hold a fish (ew, they were so slimy and cold!). And the way they gulped for air and flopped around kinda freaked the android out, too... Something about their gigantic eyes pleading up at the robot was unsettling. Their gigantic, unblinking eyes. Like a doll's eyes. "...Hnnngh!" Scaramouche shivered at the mere thought of them and gagged. "Gross! Gross, gross, gross! Sea creatures are - " Smooch~♥! " - w-wonderf-f-ful, h-hmmmm...~" ...What had he previously been thinking about?

"It was fun... Have you ever seen things in the sea? Like sea horses or uhm... sea 'angels' I think they were called... my friend showed me one of those. It was cute and also gross!"

Ah yes, the ocean and its myriad of horrible, icky things.

Scaramouche didn't bother suppressing an airy giggle. "Hon, hon~! C-Can't say I have, mi vefo!" he answered gaily. Why would he? "Aside from the occasional aquatic mark or the colorful hodge-podge of denizens in the cities, I've actually never encountered sea critters! In fact, I haven't even visited the sea in person! This is my first time~!" No terrestrial robot following their programming would lazily traipse on golden shores and rummage for shells, let alone entertain the idea. Only a rogue would be so daring as to imitate its flesh-and-blood masters.

"It's kinda nice, though!" Fishing waders - splished - and - sploshed - as Scaramouche willfully dipped his feet beneath the waves, twirling nimbly on his heels without a care in the world. "Like, I could honestly do without all the sand and constant, angry shriekin' in my head about how fallin' into the water equals death? But other than that unpleasant business, it's so far been a real blast~! I'm super glad I get to share this moment with ya, mi vefo!" Even getting licked by a wretched cockle hadn't dampened his jovial spirits. Now, a sea cucumber on the other hand...

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:54 pm