Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Sun's Out, Legs Out!

Post by Lunette on Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Oh yes, Lunette was always up to challenging Scaramouche, despite his constant displays of cheating abilities that made him rather overpowered strong. A glass cannon, but strong otherwise. So when asked of a challenge, the feline's face scrunched up, eyes flickering with a light flare as she responded with, "you bet your shiny metal rump I am~" A small countdown incurred and within a few seconds, the android put his vocals to use as he sang a tune. Ears perked up and forward, her scrunched grin turning into a more sincere smile until--

Her toes left the security of the sands as she ascended upwards, much to her dismay, instantly placing her hands over her skirt and pressing her legs together. A very small squeak escaped her throat as her fur fluffed up, tail fizzling out like a caterpillar. For the moment, she lost the appreciation for Scaramouche's song as her feline mind raced for ways to get back down or the fear of being dropped in the water--not that she figured he'd actually do that. She trusted him, but it was a common and rational fear she had. But no, instead, the musical android followed suite and reached for the jittery Anitra, who promptly grabbed onto him as if for dear life.

Ahh, but in his arms... that fear, while still in the back of her mind, washed away just as the shore swept the sand, and Lunette purred softly, holding onto him tightly. Now she continued to appreciate his voice, his lovely, wonderful voice... it sounded so comforting, that she forgot about her surroundings (or lack thereof) and let him take the lead, waltzing along as the fear left completely dissipated.

The final note struck, and they were softly brought down back to the earth as her toes touched the sands and sank a bit, her arms still wrapped around his thin waist. It took her minutes to finally let go, eyes shifting upwards and locking with his cyan diodes and a soft smile on her face--a loving, sincere smile. "H-ha... I guess you can move me..." Lunette let out a very soft snicker as her cheek met his abdomen, rubbing softly against it. He smelled of the sea--salty, a little earthy, and a rubbery--but she enjoyed it. It tickled her nose, causing it to wiggle.

But! There were seashells to gather, and as much as she'd enjoy laying with Scaramouche on the sun-kissed sand and feeling the sea breeze through her fur, they were here for Korra and Bailey! Mostly. Into the bucket their little mollusk friend went, a snicker coming from that fuzzy muzzle along with a devious grin before placing a hand to the android's hip. "Don't worry, I won't eat it in front of you, and I won't chase you with anymore gross things of the sea~" she cooed softly before letting her toes touch the water once more, fidgeting at first. Her attention turned to the shore, where she found and promptly found two nautilus shells, showing them to Scaramouche and then placing them in the bucket gently. Two more shells! And they weren't too bad in color, nor were they damaged! "You sang beautifully, by the way. I really like that song... but you sing it better than the record did...~" a deep purr emitted from her throat as she carefully stepped through the shore with her dearlest darling by her side.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Always up to challenging him, eh? You know what they say: curiosity killed the cat~!

But, as always, satisfaction brought her back. Back to his loving arms, back to peace of mind, and - of course - back to earth. "Tut! Ya scaredy cat~!" Scaramouche teased. As if the android would ever dump Lunette into water, let alone prank her so maliciously. No, no! This was a dance - an intimate waltz for them to share! - and also a prime opportunity to show off his more 'glass cannon' abilities. Showboating was one of his many (dubious) talents~! "Aw, I love it when ya purr..." Listen to the Anitra, so content and warm. See how her fur glistened beneath the afternoon sun, and how her beautiful blue eyes sparkled like the sea. Everything about Lunette was a far, far cry from the saddened, hesitant woman he first met all those many months ago. It was so wonderful seeing her this cheerful and relaxed...

Cyan diodes squinted happily. "Of course I can move ya~!" Which was no small feat, but hey: Scaramouche had managed more difficult accomplishments. Shocking, he knew. "I'm not as wimpy as I look, mi vefo, but I hope ya learned your lesson!" Lunette hadn't (as the plucky Anitra will challenge him again), but Scaramouche looked forward to the occasion all the same.

He reluctantly let the Anitra go, briefly scratching behind Lunette's darling ears, and found no sympathy for the mollusk or its eventual fate. "Oh no, please eat the crummy lil' thing in front of me~!" Scaramouche grinned. Sadistic? "Make sure ya chomp down hard on it, too." Why yes, it was. And so unabashedly. The android held out their bucket as Lunette found two gorgeous nautilus shells and kept diligently by her side, even as the ocean's waves licked at his ankles. Such an action went starkly against his algorithms' better judgement.

Oh goodness, was that genuine praise? Scaramouche's plating heated up with incredible speed and he bashfully looked away. "Ah thank you, mi vefo~! I'm extremely delighted you enjoyed my singin', a-and I thought it was fittin' for, y'know, the moment. It's a wonderful song - I'll have to sing it in French next time!" Ahh... the language of love. Some other time, however. Right now, they had to keep scouring the beach for shells! ...And, the android begrudgingly supposed, little snacks to whet Lunette's appetite. "Gee, Lu... I didn't bring any grillin' gear," he murmured, slight panic woven into Scaramouche's synthetic voice. "Wouldja mind terribly if we, um, improvised?" It shouldn't be a big issue if, say, he gathered stones and wood for a fire pit, right? Then again, h-how would he make the sauce or trimmings...?

Oh no, anxiety spike!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm

It sounded strange, but the way her purr reverberated against his metallic chassis and how it sounded was... comforting. Laying down in bed together with no sound other than her purrs and his body... it made her feel secure and safe, reminding her that Scaramouche was with her... loved her... and enjoyed being with Lunette for her, and no other reasons. No hidden meanings. Just pure love. These thoughts made her purr louder, the fur on her neck practically shivering from the intensity of it. "I know you're not wimpy. I just like to play with you! Your reactions are always cute or... in this case, fun." A strong smile stayed on her muzzle as the android scratched her ear gently, a hand reaching up to touch it in a loving manner.

Singing in French? Oh yes, French was an Earth language... she recalled a few songs the android had boisterously sang in the sanctuary a few times, some sounding foreign to her ears. That must've been the French! It did sound quite nice, and Lunette chirped softly at the idea. "I'd love to hear you sing anything in any language, honestly! It's... really amazing how many languages there are, that you know... I'm always happy to be your audience~" she purred, hands cupped together as the Anitra leaned against Scaramouche's side. But that would be for some other time! It was still time for shell hunting.

"I don't mind making an old fashioned fire pit! It's not that hard and it'd be kinda romantic~!" the Anitra reassured, giving him a look of concern. A gunmetal-tinted hand pressed against his own hand, and gripped it firmly. "Don't worry! They taste good freshly cooked. I think the smokiness will give it a tasty flavoring, too." No trimmings or sauces were needed for a little snack on the beach, and Lunette confirmed this by another squeeze to his soft, metal hand. "We can do that later, of course. Don't you worry your cute little head~" she cooed before glancing around the shoreline, paws shaking every time she took a step, trying to get the water off of her (to no avail). It was just instinct more than annoyance.

"Do you see any shells...?" she asked, eyes focused on the sand. A crab skittered across and those blue eyes watched it intently before it burrowed back into the sand. A few more steps and Lunette stopped, knelt down and shifted her fingers through some sand to find shell pieces--small and broken--before standing again and beginning the walk. All the while, her other hand had kept its grip to Scaramouche's, giving it gentle squeezes every so often and keeping up with his gait when she needed to.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:35 am

If anyone asked him (which they wouldn't but it was fun pretending), Scaramouche thought it cute how Lunette's rumbly purrs echoed throughout his hollow aluminum frame. Then again, everything about the Anitra was cute. "Hm, like to play with me, huh~? Y'know, Lu..." His mischievous glance said it all. "It's been said that those who've played with me bit off more than they could chew. Careful you don't make the same mistake~!" Really, all she had to do was just sit on him. Sit or fetch a magnet. Either/or would get the message across juuuust fine, yes sir.

"I'd love to hear you sing anything in any language, honestly! It's... really amazing how many languages there are, that you know... I'm always happy to be your audience~"

Hnnngh, she was perfect.

The android couldn't help but shakily grin as his cooling fans droned. "W-Well, I am capable of speakin' nearly Earth language known to h-humanity~!" he stuttered. Barring the more isolated dialects, this was one of the rare moments where Scaramouch wasn't exaggerating. No modern android worth their weight in scrap wouldn't come pre-equipped with at least a hundred languages in their databanks! Metal fingers delicately squeezed Lunette's hand. "I-If ya ever became, like, curious as to what other Earth languages sound like, Lu, I'd be more than happy singin' ya a few songs! Just say the word and I'm your canary~!" Love songs, preferably. Or maybe something jazzy. "So... ya don't mind eatin' shellfish with just a fire pit?" Scaramouche asked. Huh! Consider him intrigued. He walked carefully beside Lunette and matched her gait step-by-step, optics at times refocusing whenever the Anitra shook droplets of water from her fuzzy paws. "Hon~! Okay, I'm not gonna worry my cute lil' head." Just kidding: he was going to worry about something else.

As for spotting any shells, well... Mechanical bits and bobs noisily whirred as the android examined their immediate surroundings, the servos in his neck groaning. "D'ya mind if I cheat, or...?" Nah, Scaramouch was gonna cheat. His optics flickered; the telltale signs of a brief proximity scan.

Optical Search: initiated... results pending...|

Analysis complete.

Search Findings: silicon dioxide, feldspar, mica, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, magnesium, sulfate, calcium, potassium, iodine, alkali...

Good gravy, they were gonna be here forever at this rate! With a roll of his optics, Scaramouche cut the scan short and narrowed his focus onto one result in particular: calcium carbonate. And lo, no sooner had he, the android's vision became practically aglow with the highlighted outlines of concealed seashells, starting near their feet to aaaaall the way down the shoreline. "Wouldja look at that~!" he laughed, momentarily leaving Lunette's side. Be still, his aching power supply! The android followed the fruits of his scan diligently, plunging both hands beneath the ocean's gentle waves, and soon returned with a handful of bounty. Who said being a robot didn't have its perks, eh? "Hon, hon, hon~! Lookie here, babe - seashells galore!" His thumb very carefully brushed over them, feeling the myriad of grooves and spines with curious fascination. "Ooh... these are kinda pretty! Think the girls are gonna love 'em?" Hopefully! It'd be a mighty shame if they didn't. The bucket - thunk, thunk, thunk! - echoed as Scaramouche gingerly dropped the seashells in and he was once again all smiles. "We're gatherin' quite the collection!" he beamed. And in record time, too! "Pretty soon, Lu, it's gonna be time to find your floppy lil' pancakes! I can't wait~!"

He paused, expression concerned and inquisitive. "...You're not, like, gonna eat those too, are you?"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:00 pm

"That's a shame, because I certainly do love to bite~"

Jokes aside, Lunette thought about it a little, wondering just how many languages there were. Earth apparently had so many, but back home, there were only three, and one of them was dead! "Whenever you like! Maybe when we're done and sit around the campfire... maybe near sunset... you can sing something~?" the feline cooed softly, covering her mouth just a bit with her delicate fingers and snickering cutely. Those fans betrayed Scaramouche far more than his face did, and it always amused her just how many times they did! But really, his faces were among the best (and cutest) she had ever seen. The crooked smiles, the fanged grins, the sad little puppy look... she snickered a little more and bumped against his hip in glee just thinking about them all.

Shaking her head, Lunette responded, "nope! There's lots of food that tastes better cooked over an open fire! Hot dogs, burgers, s'mores... even chicken and turkey. It always tasted great to me! A little char never hurt anyone!" It added flavor, too, she felt, and recalled the times her father would slow-roast large game on a spit-fire. Even some vegetables, tricking his little kitten into eating her veggies.

Another shake of her head indicated she didn't mind, and watched with a neutral, yet curious, look on her face, focusing on Scaramouche. He must've been scanning for shells! She didn't mind this method--maybe they'd find some really nice things this way? The Anitra watched as Scaramouche left her side for a brief moment and scooped up some shells, smiling wide and clasping her hands together with a soft clap in an excited manner. "Ooh~! Those are pretty! I think they'll love them, Momo!" Grinning as the shells were dropped in the bucket, her smile wavered only for a second with a slight huff at the pancake comment.

"I just call them pancakes..." she said, cheeks puffed a little, but grew when he joked about eating them. "Hmph! Of course not!" Lunette said in a squeaky manner, calming herself with another loud huff. "I just think they're cute, and look like pancakes... my friend used to call them that, too." Smile slowly returning, her hand grasped and firmly held Scaramouche's, eyes drifting to the water as it came in and out with the tide. "She lived by the sea, and I'd bring her some treats every so often. In exchange, she taught me a few things about the ocean, and things in it. Stingrays liked to come up to the shore and be fed sardines, and we would sit there and do so." Her hand squeezed his, leaning against his side at the thought, "I never went in the ocean, but she showed me a lot of critters, bringing them up to me. I saw cute little things... and also terrifying things." A small snicker came out, and Lunette tugged on the android's shirt to bring him to her level, giving his jawline a gentle kiss.

"It was fun... Have you ever seen things in the sea? Like sea horses or uhm... sea 'angels' I think they were called... my friend showed me one of those. It was cute and also gross!"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:50 am

"That's a shame, because I certainly do love to bite~"

O-Oh goodness.

The robot damn near tripped over his own two flippers and almost ate a mouthful of wet sand. "L-Lewd~!" Scaramouche stammered with a crooked smile. Undoubtedly, the Anitra chose her mark and means of attack well. Such a naughty minx, that cruel Lunette! He straightened up his posture and huffed. "Touché, mi vefo, touché..." The android could admire her chutzpah. A pity it was at his expense, however. "A romantic campfire song, huh~?" What a cute idea! Indignation ebbed from his metal face as gently as the ocean's shimmering waves, the thought alone filling Scaramouche's chassis warmly. "I'd love to sing ya a heartfelt number! Too bad I don't got a guitar on me, though..." A crying shame; string instruments were absolutely perfect for courtly love.

Hot dogs, burgers, s'mores, chicken and turkey... Though the android happily nodded along and never once let his smile waver, Lunette may as well be speaking an entirely foreign language. After all, what business did a robot have regarding organic foodstuffs and taste? He sniggered and returned with a light tease, "Yeah, but a lil' char would harm me~!" Excess heat was just terrible for his immaculate complexion.

Aw, look at Lunette pout and think herself bossy. And all because he poked innocent fun! "Well, to your credit..." Scaramouche stepped around the Anitra and was solemnly up to no good. The puckish lilt in his synthetic voice was a dead giveaway. "They kinda do resemble flat pieces of batter~!" One, two, three... Pap~♥! "Whoops, my hand slipped~!" His wink was nothing short of 'cheeky'. "Ah! You had a girlfriend educate ya about the sea and show ya its treasures? That's kinda cute, Lu~! I've never feed a stingray - or, um, held a sardine - but it sounds like a lot of fun!" Personally, Scaramouche hadn't gone out of his way to hold a fish (ew, they were so slimy and cold!). And the way they gulped for air and flopped around kinda freaked the android out, too... Something about their gigantic eyes pleading up at the robot was unsettling. Their gigantic, unblinking eyes. Like a doll's eyes. "...Hnnngh!" Scaramouche shivered at the mere thought of them and gagged. "Gross! Gross, gross, gross! Sea creatures are - " Smooch~♥! " - w-wonderf-f-ful, h-hmmmm...~" ...What had he previously been thinking about?

"It was fun... Have you ever seen things in the sea? Like sea horses or uhm... sea 'angels' I think they were called... my friend showed me one of those. It was cute and also gross!"

Ah yes, the ocean and its myriad of horrible, icky things.

Scaramouche didn't bother suppressing an airy giggle. "Hon, hon~! C-Can't say I have, mi vefo!" he answered gaily. Why would he? "Aside from the occasional aquatic mark or the colorful hodge-podge of denizens in the cities, I've actually never encountered sea critters! In fact, I haven't even visited the sea in person! This is my first time~!" No terrestrial robot following their programming would lazily traipse on golden shores and rummage for shells, let alone entertain the idea. Only a rogue would be so daring as to imitate its flesh-and-blood masters.

"It's kinda nice, though!" Fishing waders - splished - and - sploshed - as Scaramouche willfully dipped his feet beneath the waves, twirling nimbly on his heels without a care in the world. "Like, I could honestly do without all the sand and constant, angry shriekin' in my head about how fallin' into the water equals death? But other than that unpleasant business, it's so far been a real blast~! I'm super glad I get to share this moment with ya, mi vefo!" Even getting licked by a wretched cockle hadn't dampened his jovial spirits. Now, a sea cucumber on the other hand...
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:17 pm

A song of romantic themes sung around a campfire on the beach in the evening? Now that was quite romantic, and definitely not something the Anitra had ever had the pleasure of experiencing. "Aww... You needn't bring a guitar! Your voice is wonderful all on its own!" she complimented as her hand comfortly touched and squeezed his arm. All of the smiling and nodding didn't go unnoticed! Lunette knew he didn't... really know how things would taste or at least understand to that degree, but eyes and nose were often used to 'taste' foods first, no? Once she got something cooking, Scaramouche would probably understand that... maybe! "Don't worry, I won't let you get charred or burned... or melt. A small fire wouldn't be too hard to start up, and we can rig up a grill of sorts. You just gotta know how to place the rocks and sticks!" Shouldn't be too hard as Lunette recalled her few camp-outs and barbecues near the ocean back home.

Hmph! Still on about the stingrays... not that she blamed him; calling them pancakes was a silly and childish thing to do, but... hey! They did look like batter! And they were very cute in that aspect. A tiny huff escaped her, along with a sharp squeak! in response to the 'slipped hand'. Squinting, Lunette huffed again, cheeks puffing out and nose scrunching... but said nothing. A little bit of staring to get her point across would do. "Fish themselves are nice to hold, no, and they're no fun to gut or debone, but... sometimes you gotta. They're much better to look at than interact with most of the time." That was pretty much everything in the sea; terrifying and fascinating to look at, not at all a good time to touch or come into face-to-face contact with. Like dolphins... Lunette sneered a little at the thought, much how Scaramouche shivered at the thought of a fish flopping around. The sea was both horrible and wonderful, truly.

Lunette blinked slowly, hearing--
    "In fact, I haven't even visited the sea in person! This is my first time~!"
    "Whaaaaaaaat?? Really?" her face was obvious with surprise, yet... "I... well, I mean you're a robot and that'd probably be a bad mixture of course, but... but the sea is..." Lunette glanced away and across the shoreline, the ocean's shimmering expanse catching her eye, "... it's beautiful. I can understand not going into the ocean, because who would? But... just walking along the beach and smelling the sea air... feeling the breeze... it's relaxing..." A frown faintly crossed her muzzle as her hand gripped his large, metallic one, squeezing it softly. "I wouldn't want you to fall down and hurt yourself... or die! That'd be... horrible..." the thought made her cringe, but she soon tried her best to perk right back up. "I love you and I'm happy you and I get to experience this together! I've never been to the beach on a date before. It's a big day of firsts for the both of us!"

A big smile was plastered all over her face as she gave his hand another fond squeeze, chirping lightly. There was no time to be sad or feel sad! It was nice and warm, the sea breeze smelled and felt wonderful and she was with her best friend, her love, and her soulmate! There was nothing that could distract her from--

Hey, what was that.

Lunette stopped and stared at something that was wriggling slowly on the shore.
    It was black, and oval shaped, and had small... pink spikes(?) protruding from its body. Oddest of all, it appeared to have a face, and a little cotton tail. The Anitra let go of Scaramouche's hand and tip-toed closer, eyes locked to the odd little thing as she knelt down and got a good look at it. It did nothing in response, and merely looked up, made a strange gurgly noise, and continued inching its way across the shore. Not caring for her presence, Lunette took the hint and left it alone, but was still fascinated by it nonetheless. "What a weird little guy!" she said, returning to the android's side. "Hm... What were we talking about?"

Right, sea shells.
    Also the sea itself.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:47 pm

"Aww... You needn't bring a guitar! Your voice is wonderful all on its own!"

See, this is why Scaramouche loved her so. "Oh you~!" he sang. Lunette's praise was like music to the android's auditory receptors, sweet and angelic. The same could be said for her heavenly touch. A gradual warmth spread beneath the Anitra's delicate fingers; the telltale sign of heated plating. "Alright, I'm sold! Let's make a campfire when it gets to be around sunset, 'kay?" Which wouldn't be for a while (roughly another six hours, in fact) but that didn't rain on their parade. There was still plenty to do at the beach until then. "Y'know, I shoulda brought some gasoline..." he muttered. "I hear clambakes taste great with a lil' fire and petrol!" Perhaps next time?

Oh - oh! Ohhhhh, was someone getting huffy~? Unsurprisingly, Scaramouche just loved whenever Lunette got that notorious bratty look. What zest, what spirit~! Her feisty mannerisms were just sexy. He matched the Anitra's pointed stare with a shameless (what else?) grin. "Fish are gross~! Right down to their icky, pungent smell."

"Whaaaaaaaat?? Really?"

...Huh?

Was it that surprising to hear? Though the android blinked and couldn't quite understand, Scaramouche nevertheless made an attempt to see Lunette's reasoning. "W-Well, um! I wouldn't doubt that the ocean is one of life's greatest wonders, but..." His synthetic voice trailed as he looked off to the sea's shimmering horizon, the logical processes chattering in the robot's mind perhaps not as enamored with the natural beauty surrounding the couple. "...But, I guess we machines don't see it this way." Was that... saddening? Perhaps, but Scaramouche didn't linger on the morose for long - he seldom did. Soon the android was all smiles and he glanced down at the fuzzy dame clinging to his side. "The moisture in the air is kinda bad for our parts and water is no bueno, but I can kinda see why you organics find it allurin'! However, it ain't all that and a bag of chips. I can think of one other person more gorgeous than the endless sea~!" Hint hint, nudge nudge.

And yes, it was true. Should the robot inconveniently trip and face-plant into the water, it would indeed be horrible. Many things simply don't mix - electricity and water was sadly one of them. Still, that grave fact didn't stop Scaramouche from enjoying a wonderful outing with the love of his life. "Me too~!" he practically shouted, excited beyond all belief. It honestly didn't take much. The android threw his arms in the air and laughed. "I love experiencin' new things with ya, mi vefo~! So long as you're beside me and smilin', I don't care what we do!" Literally.

It was suddenly a very good thing that Lunette was a decent person. Also, what was that?

Gurgle, gurgle, gurgle...!

"...Eep, Lunette! D-Don't get too close t-to that thing!" Alas, it was too late. The Anitra was a cat-lady, and - as cats were wont to do - curiousity managed getting the better of her. Scaramouche's anxiety levels sharply spiked; the clamorous warning bells in his head told him so. "L-Lu! Lulu, get away from that! We don't know what it is!" Really, they didn't. Even his scanners, as impressive as their databases were and the knowledge they contained, were unable to properly identify the black-and-pink creature. At best guess, their general consensus pointed to it being a sea cucumber. A grotesque sea cucumber. Metal fingers gently but firmly wrapped around the Anitra's shoulder and urged her back to safety. "Weird lil' guy or not, it could be dangerous," Scaramouche warned. Like, that's how the trope went, right? It was always the small, questionably cute things that were the most lethal. This diminutive bugger was probably riddled with poisons or, worse, an attack that packed a serious wallop.

He gave the tiny freakshow a brief stink-eye and kept his distance; however, Scaramouche would be a liar if he said he didn't want to nudge it with a foot. Morbid curiosity was quite contagious. "Mm, let's just... leave it alone," the android mumbled. Urge to punt it... rising!

"Hm... What were we talking about?"

Good, a distraction. Scaramouche latched onto it eagerly. "Seashells, the sea, and you~!" he effortlessly wooed. Shameless is as shameless does, but the android just loved her so. Without need for breath or physical rest, Scaramouche could sing and flatter for countless hours on end. Fortunately, there was something even better he could do. "Oh my god, Lulu, look~!" The android ran off without warning, bounding across golden sands as he urgently gestured the Anitra to follow. "Come on, come on~! I found one, slowpoke!" Just what had he found that sent the robot into an excited frenzy?

A tide pool.

He had found a tide pool, and Scaramouche - for the life of him - was incredibly elated with his discovery. He took one great big leap over a rock and landed with a clop of his fishing waders, the robot peering into the water's edge with a wide, toothy grin. "Ohhhhh! Oh oh oh, Lu! Lu, there's all sorts of crazy shit in here~!" Elegant as always. Synthesized laughter once again filled the air as he pointed to the critters wriggling below. "I spy, with my lil' eye, starfish~! And fish and sea urchins and molluscs and - " a startled gasp " - and pancakes!" All foolishness ceased upon seeing them, Scaramouche crouching to his knees and huddling against them like a child who had stumbled upon lost treasure, his optics wide and his expression one of innocent glee. "Aw, they really do look like pancakes!" Unable to resist temptation, the android rested upon his plated abdomen and reached into the water in hopes of petting a stingray. "C'mere, lil' guy! I ain't gonna drench ya in syrup, promise!" Oh please, please, please let him touch one!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:53 pm

A campfire at sunset on the beach... really, there wasn't much more romantic a setting than that! A deep purr rumbled from the shirt catwoman at the thought, eagerly agreeing with the idea via nodding. Petrol, however, not so much. Her lip very faintly curled at the idea, not a fan of the scent... when done right, it didn't seep into the food's taste, but she had experienced several cook-outs that had suffered such fate, and, not wanting to be rude, still ate her friend's meals. It wasn't pleasant, but she'd eat whatever anyone cooked for her, honestly, whether it was good, like Scaramouche's meals~... or a trashfire, like Alasdair's. Poor little undead. He tried, at least. "I think we'll do fine with what we have," she encouraged, stroking the android's arm.

"When we get back home, I'll make sure to help in cleaning you out. I don't want you uncomfortable... besides, I like helping you do maintenance! I feel involved and actually helpful!" Even if she had no idea what most of his components and wirings and what not did what. It was both fascinating and confusing, but Lunette was always eager to learn. Anything for her vefo~ Even if it was smelly or probably would stain her fur. A small, shy smile appeared on her muzzle as she recalled her kerchief... and how its color became darker over time, helping to clean up the oil that would drip. It caused her to snicker and blush like a giddy teenager.

Until they came across sea life.

"L-Lu! Lulu, get away from that! We don't know what it is!"

"I know, I'm not going to bother it. I just wanted to get closer and see. It looked like a sea cucumber bunny thing, and it was cute." Goodness! Scaramouche's face was adorable when nervous, but the Anitra couldn't help but place her hands on her hips and purse her lips. She wasn't gonna touch it! What is she, ten? Sure, she might get bratty and act ten-years-old, but darn it, she wasn't gonna touch random things from the sea, of all places... "Calm your pretty little head, darling. I know not to touch things! See?" Straightening her posture, her hands were thrown up and held in front of him, palms out. Letting out a tiny huff, her hands pushed forward and patted the android's chest playfully with a patta-patta-pat-pat!

"Seashells, the sea, and you~!"

Right, seashells! "Me? Really? I thought I was talking about you and your cute faces when you see potential danger." Like just now. A coy grin crossed her face, paws digging into the sand as the continued their stroll. It felt kind of nice, the warm sand and cool touch of the sea coming together. And when something seemed to pique Scaramouche's interest causing him to run off... well, Lunette trotted along after, not really sure what to expect. Was it a turtle? Or another pretty shell? The fluffy tail fizzled like a caterpillar when he leapt over a rock and heard a splash, hoping he didn't fall in! Climbing the same rock and looking a little frazzled, Lunette was about to ask if he was alright--but instead found him completely engrossed in the discovery of a tide pool.

"Oh!... Oh goodness..." a quiet sigh of relief followed, "be careful, darling." Eyeing the pool, Lunette's nose scrunched once she had slid off the rock and into the water with a small splosh, shivering at the feeling. "Hngggg..." it wasn't painful or terribly cold, it just always felt strange when her fur became soaked and... heavier. But her companion and the surroundings soon distracted her from the feeling as they both stared into the shallow waters, seeing all sorts of critters. The best part, however, came when Scaramouche exclaimed "pancakes!" and crouched to get a closer look at them. Stingrays floating around, flapping their little round fins... Lunette stepped over lightly and leaned a bit against his side, resting her hand on his shoulder with a smile on her face. It was so cute...! Both he and the stingrays, that is.

"Yeah! That's why I called them that. They don't mind their fins touched, but be careful--their barbs are powerful and might even pierce your plating..." what a terrible thought, but best to warn now. Lunette's eyes glanced around the waters for a moment, not finding any small fish she could catch to help feed them or lure them closer. Leaning over and reaching her hand out, she cautiously grew closer to a stingray, and brushed her fingers against the side of its fin. "Oogh!" nose scrunched up, she retracted her hand with a silly grin, "ahh! It feels so silky, yet slimey!" Just as she remembered. "Maybe next time we come back here, we can bring some little fish to feed them. They'll come out of the water and splash around for a few seconds... it's cute!" Lunette purred, hand still resting and now gently squeezing the curious and excited bot's shoulder.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:53 pm

...Oof, that subtle lip curl. "Not a fan of petrol, huh?" That was too bad! Scaramouche kinda liked that sharp, exotic smell. Then again, he was a robot. What robot wasn't used to things like that? "Hon~! Receivin' the message loud and clear, babe. Just a normal ol' fire with wood and rocks," he yielded with a smile. Can't mess up a classic, right?

"When we get back home, I'll make sure to help in cleaning you out. I don't want you uncomfortable... besides, I like helping you do maintenance! I feel involved and actually helpful!"

You can mess up a robot, though. Very easily.

"O-Oh, ya do...?" Of course Lunette did. She was a very kind and loving woman. However, that didn't make her insistence any less of an oddity. "Golly..." Honestly, Scaramouche didn't know what to say. He never did whenever the Anitra desired to care for him. It was just, well... unusual! Organics weren't typically so loving back home, and they most definitely weren't loving to robots. After mulling her request over a thousand times, the android ceased rubbing the back of his plated neck. "Well, okay!" Scaramouche agreed, his grin returning. "I ain't used to folks wantin' to help me out - especially not for somethin' so crucial to my everyday functions - but... but I know I can trust ya, Lulu. Just make sure your hands are clean prior~!" Because dirty hands? Yeah, no. Dirty hands left smudges and residue, something no robot wanted mucking up their systems. The same was true for dust and... Optics focused on the Anitra's silky coat. ...And hair. It took all of Scaramouche's willpower not to shudder at the thought. "Mmmmmaybe we'll start ya off small, huh~?" he nervously chuckled.

Patta-patta-pat-pat!

Hm...?

Confusion spread all over his face as Scaramouche visibly jostled with every pat of Lunette's furry hands. The robot's puzzlement didn't linger for long. "...Eh?" he blinked. Did the Anitra just say that she knows not to touch things? Naturally, the android had to loudly blurt out his skepticism. "...Hon~! Hon, hon, hon~! Yeah right, Lu! You were totally thinkin' about touchin' it, who're you foolin'~?" Scaramouche knew Lunette like an open book and his heckling didn't stop. "Why, if I didn't know any better," he grinned that awful grin, "you woulda picked it up, snuggled it, and then screamed as it puked its innards aaaaaall over ya! Mm~! Maybe I should've let curiosity gotten the better of yoooou~?" Newsflash: sea cucumbers regurgitate their insides as a defense mechanism. It was real fun at parties.

"Me? Really? I thought I was talking about you and your cute faces when you see potential danger."

Hmph! The nerve of that sassy puss. "Oh, I see how it is..." Scaramouche grumbled, looking away all sour and butthurt. The android even imitated Lunette earlier by placing both hands on his hips like the diva he was. "I valiantly warn ya of danger and you mock me. Oh woe, oh despair~! Such is the thankless fate of a dutiful 'bot and his bratty, touchy-feely lover." Oh yes, his grin was quite shitty at the moment. Like a squinty-eyed ferret who got into something it shouldn't.

Anywho, why the sudden concern, Lunette? He was only laying belly-down on a porous rock. Cyan diodes flickered as the robot observed Lunette dip into the water feet-first, intrigued. What was it like for her, he wondered? Was the water cold? Was her fur an adequate insulator? Could she feel everything brush past her legs or wriggle between her toes? The thoughts were seemingly endless as Scaramouche laid there and rested upon his elbows, legs swaying idly. Aw, she looked so cute and carefree... She also looked bothered but that was only because of the water. Otherwise, Lunette was having a great time! There was no greater joy than watching the Anitra frolic and smile.

Something something barbs, something something pierce.

"...Hm~?" He snapped out of his reverie with a lazy smile. "Hon~! I guess so, mi vefo. If they stab me, they stab me! Their venom would be wasted, though. 'Sides, I'd be more concerned if you were harmed by the lil' buggers." One of the perks of being a machine, he supposed. His smile only widened as Lunette scrunched her nose and very quickly yanked her hand out of the water. "Gross~!" Scaramouche playfully gagged. "I like how they're silky-smooth but that slimy texture is a major turnoff, baby! Just like everythin' else in the sea..."

Still, it was kinda fun. He much preferred eyeballing all the critters from a safe distance or behind a glass pane, but this was... well, it was the real McCoy and such an experience was far more genuine than anything else. Feeling bold and a little dissuaded by the stingrays' texture, Scaramouche gently dipped his hand into the water for another find. This time, he managed something most folks would think twice: a sea urchin. "Whoa, look at this guy..." He rolled it around on his gloved palm softly, feeling the creature's spines with a thumb. "It's all pointy and stuff! Didja know people eat these, Lu? Ick... I can't imagine it bein' very good for all the work ya gotta do. I wonder what their purpose is... Like, how come they're this way? What's their function? Do they feel? Do they dream?" Only a robot or child would ask such questions. A robot, however, would know that the answers to them weren't so simple or even known.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:17 am

There'd be no complaints from Lunette about using rocks and sticks. Petrol was fine and all, but... "it kind of leaves a funny taste in the mouth," she explained, nose twitching lightly and lip instinctively curling once more at the thought.

As for assistance, Lunette did a small jiggity-jog in place, a big smile growing from cheek to cheek. She was always happy to help, and learn more about Scaramouche and how things worked and what she could do in general to just... be there. Be useful. Not be a lump of fur and stare dumbfounded at things. Like normal cats do. "Whatever you'd like me to do, I can do it for you~!" she chirped happily, clasping hands together. Kindness might've been rare to Scaramouche back home, but here, Lunette wanted to be nothing but kind. She loved him, after all... it was only natural she wanted to help take care of him... even if it seemed difficult to grasp at first.

Ew, sea cucumber insides! Way to ruin the cute mood! "Nuuh..." Honestly, the thing was foreign enough that her little mind told her not to touch it, no matter how interesting it was. "I wasn't mocking you, you big dramatic baby~" Lunette cooed before bumping her hip gently against him.

But now, it was time to focus on the fact that Scaramouche was very very close to the water, and near something that may be able to pierce right through his plating. The android honked and dismissed it, but Lunette squinted and remained ever vigilant. Someone had to, after all. "Just... be careful. Their tails a pretty powerful! And don't worry, if I got hit with it, it'd... hurt, definitely, but I wouldn't be too damaged. A human, though..." she rolled her blue eyes to the side, a slightly coy look on her mug, "that's a different story." Poor, pathetic humans... so weak. A stingray's venom would surely hurt a great deal, but luckily for Lunette, she had a strong immunity to most poisons... most. A gunmetal hand brushed and stroked against Scaramouche's back fondly as they watched the sea critters together, a faint purr growing in her throat.

It would be a bad time to want a snuggle or a hug, so instead, Lunette kept her hands on his back and shoulders, squeezing or rubbing gently while keeping watch if not only him, but their surroundings as well. For example, the android dunked his hand into the water, and revealed a spiny thing! For a brief second, her brain wanted her to shout, 'be careful!', but she knew better. It didn't hurt the android at all, and Lunette kept her fingers away from it. "I don't think I'd eat that. I'm okay with just fish..." Bottom feeders weren't very healthy to eat anyway, though sea urchins do have a lot of protein. Still, Lunette wasn't really inclined to try it...

Her smile only grew with each question as Scaramouche pondered the critter's existence, and the Anitra tried very hard to remember what her friend had told her about them. "Hmm..." her lips pursed a bit as her hand squeezed his shoulder fondly, eyes on the spiny creature. "I know they eat dead things, and algae and coral... They probably help keep things clean in a way. That's not so bad!" For a nasty bottom-eater, that is. "As for dreaming, well... I bet they do sometimes! I don't see why not." In fact, it wouldn't be a surprise if most creatures in general dreamt every so often! What they would dream about, she hadn't the foggiest clue.

Leaning in a bit, Lunette's lips pressed against Scaramouche's cheek and gave him a quick kiss, followed by a quiet snicker, "I hope that answer helps, mi vefo! Do you see anything else of interest in this little pool?" Turning away, the feline glanced down in the clear waters, though didn't bother dipping her fingers in. Not... not yet.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 am

Gee willikers! Lunette really didn't fancy the idea of a petrol cookout. "Maybe ya just haven't had a good one?" Scaramouche implied. "I'm sure if I made ya one," the robot added, "you'd be pretty content with the results, Lu. Let's pencil it in for next time and see what ya think~!" There were so many details to consider; the grade of petrol, how much of it, what kind of firewood to complement... It was almost a science.

Oh, but that jiggy-jog.

The android watched her silently, optics fastened on the Anitra and her... peppy bounce. "W-Well, so long as ya wear gloves or somethin'," he reminded quietly. Honestly, the thought of fur getting stuck in his finer bits scared the bejesus out of Scaramouche. Dust was one thing, but fur? Oh no, that was every robot's worst nightmare! "H-How 'bout, um..." Oh goodness, what to suggest? Something minor, something easy... Something that wouldn't see Scaramouche at the mechanic's. "Um...!" He tapped his chin and smiled as an idea came to mind, "How 'bout you work on helpin' clean my servos?" It wasn't a particularly major task, but it was one Scaramouche knew Lunette could handle without much difficulty or supervision. "I'll guide ya every step of the way," the android nodded, teeth gleaming. "If ya can help me with routine maintenance, mi vefo, I'd be super grateful! We'll put your mettle to the test this comin' winter, eh~?" He was not looking forward to the change of seasons.

"I wasn't mocking you, you big dramatic baby~"

Mhm, a likely story. Scaramouche playfully rolled his optics and lightly bumped the Anitra back, sassy as a tart. "Humans are weak, it's true~!" he echoed Lunette's sentiment with melodious sing-song. "That's why they created us robots to do the dirty work for 'em! We at least don't gotta worry too much about a stringray's venom, thankfully." In fact, Scaramouche wouldn't even feel anything beside the initial penetration of his frame. Lunette, on the other hand... He studied the fluffy woman quietly, optics scanning. Part demon or not, pain was pain and the android understood this fact quite well. "Not gonna lie," Scaramouche murmured, his legs idly swinging, "I'd rather take the puncture wound than you, Lulu." Any good robot would for their loving owner.

Squeeze, squeeze, squeeze...

Rub, rub, rub...

Light thrumming soon joined with Lunette's purrs, the air growing warm. "Mm~!" Scaramouche visibly relaxed and laid upon the ocean rock with nary a care in the world, his optics languidly sliding closed. "Your touch feels really, really nice..." he uttered softly. As for not wanting to eat something so prickly and odd like a sea urchin, the robot honestly couldn't blame her. What would be the point of ingesting an animal ensconced in spikes and toxins? Organics could be such arrogant creatures. He lightly yawned, covering his gaping mouth with a hand, and lazily smiled at Lunette's tender kiss. "It is does very much, thank you, mi vefo." Suppose the android ought to set their spiny friend down, hm? Scaramouche carefully reached into the ocean, its waves lapping gently against his arm, and returned the sea urchin to its proper home. Away from any starfish, too. He wasn't daft. The Anitra's voice guided his optics downward, Scaramouche's contemplative gaze roaming across the tide pool. "Hm..." They had already interacted with a few stingrays and a sea urchin, and there were a couple of fish idly swimming about...

Curious, the android drifted his optics upward, leveling them with the horizon, and softly exhaled. "All the interestin' stuff is out to sea," he murmured thoughtfully. Scaramouche's chin rested atop his arms as the robot laid flat against his metal abdomen. "I kinda wanna see them but then I kinda don't... Somethin' about bein' underwater terrifies me." Still! Their adventure to the tide pool had yielded some fairly colorful critters; like that awful sea cucumber-thing! "...Hon~!" He chuckled at the recollection of it. "How 'bout you, Lulu?" Scaramouche asked. "D'ya see anythin' that strikes your fancy? I kinda like the sea anemone and barnacles!"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm

To be fair, anything the android made her, she always enjoyed. Even carrots, which weren't her favorite of the vegetables, but she certainly still ate them. And as for assisting? That hesitance didn't go unnoticed, but Lunette said nothing about it. But! Scaramouche still at least entertained the idea to her, letting her help with a few menial tasks, to which she nodded with a smile still ever present on her furry face. "I'd be happy to help~! I'll be extra careful, too." The feline's touch was always delicate (usually), but a little extra promise should help ease any... or most fears deep in those processors.

Humans were quite weak, though. They had to create metal men (and women) in order to do dangerous jobs the could never handle... or, they could, but they were far too cowardly. Then again, Lunette had little reason to down them considering she was strong in comparison, but darn it, it irked her! Making others do their dirty work for them just because of their own insecurities and weaknesses... But now she was just getting irritated, hinted by the flicking of her ears and tail. "Don't worry, I'm not dumb enough to let a little pancake attack me. No need to worry your handsome shiny head~" she assured, a tiny purr emitting from her throat at the promise, fingers still working their way along his slender body with gentle rubbing. Not too much, though -- too much and Scaramouche might fall over. And that would definitely be disastrous.

"Somethin' about bein' underwater terrifies me."

"It's okay, I feel the same way," Lunette replied happily. Happily as in agreeing, though deep down, she too feared the idea of being underwater. Whether it was in a tunnel, submarine, even an underwater train system, which existed back home, she couldn't... feel safe. There was just something unnerving about being surrounded by water like that, the subconscious fear that the glass or whatever substance kept the water at bay could break... a tiny shiver went up her spine, a frown following for a brief moment before Lunette turned her full attention to Scaramouche, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Let's never go too far into the sea," she quietly muttered before looking down into the pool.

Tiny fish swam in circles around her legs, curiously picking at her paws and fleeing once a hint of wet fur touched and spooked them. There were a few large clams, sea anemone, barnacles, slugs, snails... it was nice being able to see a whole bunch of little things without worry of a larger creature coming up and attacking. Or, at least, falling deeper into the ocean. Ick...

"I like the anemone, they're very pretty and nice to watch..." sort of hypnotic! She knew better than to touch them, though. There was a tiny hint of something blue in the water, a rather vivid blue, that moved and wriggled... but definitely wasn't an anemone. Furry hands reached down and scooped up a bit of sand, a few tiny shells that had been left by previous occupants, and, to her surprise, a larger shell that an octopus was laying in. A tiny squeak escaped her as she blinked and stared, the octopus wriggling its tentacles around. "Let's uh -- let's put this back~" she said, letting the shell and occupant go back into the water.

The tiny shells collected, however, were brushed and cleaned before gently placed inside the bucket, a few more added to the growing collection!
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am

Her and those damn carrots... Honestly, Scaramouche would never understand the fuss. "Okay! Well... how 'bout this upcomin' wintertime, yeah? I'll show ya the ropes and we can go from there!" he encouraged. It's not that the android didn't trust Lunette (he trusted her with his life), but the idea of having someone's hands rummaging inside him felt... hm. It didn't feel particularly hep to his jive! The Anitra would surely be careful, though. Extra careful. She wouldn't go hog wild and start yanking wires or scratching delicate circuitry. Mm... Scaramouche just gave himself a spook.

"Don't worry, I'm not dumb enough to let a little pancake attack me. No need to worry your handsome shiny head~"

Focus on this instead!

"I dunno, Lu~!" Scaramouche noted the irate swaying of her ears and tail, but said nothing of his observation. She was probably still vexed by the whole 'robot' thing. Couldn't blame her, really. Creating artificial life for the sole purpose of servitude was fairly arrogant. "You ain't a dumb-dumb, no. But ya did get a lil' too close to a creature of unknown origin~! Seriously, babe... that thing coulda given ya a wallop and then you'd be mewlin' like a lil' kitten." And who would have to come running to her rescue? Exactly, him. He chuckled with a nasally snicker and leaned into the Anitra's tender caress, optics trained on the waves lapping against the porous ocean rocks. "Yeah, let's not," Scaramouche agreed. Aw, poor Lunette shivered... She really was just as frightened of being underwater as him. Was it because of her unnatural weight? Metal fingers scratched at the back of Lunette's fuzzy neck and soothed any errant hairs with gentle, attentive rubs. "We won't go out into the deep blue yonder, promise, babe." Though it would be nice to take a cruise one day... Scaramouche had always been curious about them and why organics were so fascinated with the concept. It was probably because of all the food.

Splash, splash!

Hm?

The android snapped out of his thoughtful quagmire and glanced down from his rocky perch to see Lunette being a curious kitty cat. What had she found this time? Hopefully not another blob monster... "Careful, mi vefo," he warned, neck craning for a better look at what captivated her interests so. Damn, the Anitra's behind was just so thick! Scaramouche's vision was obscured by fluff and pure sexiness. Know what wasn't sexy, though? Here's a hint: it was blue and had eight, slimy wriggling tentacles. The very moment Scaramouche saw the octopus - the very moment - he instinctively blanched. Fear-stricken, he whined and begged Lunette to return the horrifying creature back to its watery home. "Lu, p-please put it down...! Ya shouldn't f-f-forcefully remove wild animals from their h-h-h-homes! It's n-not nice!" Why? Why did she have to pick up an octopus? Why did it have to have gross, disgusting tentacles?

Quiet, synthetic whimpers filled the air as Scaramouche inched away from the water and curled into a metal ball, the robot no longer enamored by the sea's natural beauty. "I don't like it..." he squeaked pathetically. Maaaaybe it was time for a nice lunch break away from all the sea critters.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:57 am

You know, it had been a while since someone was truly concerned with Lunette's well-being... in the sense of investigating and poking wild things. It reminded her of herself as a kitten, having her father follow her around and tell her to get whatever she had out of her mouth... "You'd be a great daddy, darling," she said aloud with a small smile. "I promise to leave things alone, for your sake!" Soon, the thought of going under the sea or anywhere out of the shallow ends were swept away but a wave of serenity... and also a real wave. Waters pushed at their legs in a show of strength, but thankfully, nothing strong enough to knock either of them down.

This, coupled with Scaramouche's stammering words made the Anitra realize that, perhaps, it was time for a break! After the critter was placed back in its hidey hole, Lunette gripped the android's long, slender hand with both of hers, delicately squeezing it. "I think we have a good amount of shells at the moment! Let's take a break on the shore, and away from the treacherous seas~" A soft squeak escaped her as she tugged on his arm with little force, not wanting to throw him off balance. Carefully, Lunette would guide the both of them back onto sturdy (ish) ground, sand wedged between her toes once again as seagulls cried out from a distance, flying overhead.

Back to where they started and had set things up! "We can go the other way whenever you're ready, but why don't we sit down? We could enjoy the nice warm weather... or build a sandcastle..." Lunette's fingers slid away from his as she sat down, legs and toes stretching out, "or, we could just take a nap~! We did good so far, I think." The bucket wasn't full, but it was, as stated, a good start. The shells weren't broken or chipped, at least!

A gunmetal hand gently pat the large beach towel laid out on the sand, a spot right next to her, as a hint of a purr began to emit from her throat.

"Prrrr~"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:46 am