60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Sun's Out, Legs Out!

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:58 pm

Time: 11:00:00
    Date: 8.26.08

Ahh... the beach.

A place of warm sands and sparkling waters, a place of cool, cool breezes and happy times; an invitation to forget about all your worries and your strife. Salt in the air... Sunshine up above... Birds regaling visitors with their seaside song and presence... Oh, and who could forget about the scores and scores of - squish! - washed up seaweed? "Aw, man! Now I'll never get this icky smell out..." Yes sir, this was the good life! ...Unless you had just stepped in a great, big gob of rank algae and besmirched your beautiful, ruby heels. Then life was decidedly not good.

"Oh well; that's what bakin' soda is for, right~?" Misstep aside, Scaramouch wasn't about to let his day be ruined - not when the android was in fabulous company! "How're ya hangin', Lu? Is it too hot yet?" Beside him was the lovely Lunette (who else?), her silky fur practically aglow with a healthy luster and her beautiful, blue eyes radiant. Such natural grace wasn't without a cost, however, and that drawback came in the form of heat intolerance! Fortunately for the fluffy Anitra, her health was in good, capable hands. Literally. "Don't worry, Lu - I got ya covered!" Always thinking three steps ahead, Scaramouch had made certain they came prepared for today's fun in the sun. In one large metal hand, he carried a basket of essential goodies; sunscreen, bottled water, a small first aid kit, one pair of extra sunglasses, and a couple of light snacks. In the other, a rather large beach umbrella! The latter was comically small in his grip, but perfectly suitable for the Anitra's stature. Knowing better than to hog all of the workload (because he would if left alone to his devices), the android had previously agreed to let Lunette carry the towels. Scaramouch considered that to be a generous bargain.

There was also a plastic bucket for gathering seashells and storing a pair of thick rubber gloves, but the android could juggle that on his pinkie alone. It was great having such humongous hands to carry things! ...But, not so great for delicate arts and crafts.

"Hm!" He clicked his synthetic tongue and surveyed the sprawling coastline before them, mindful to keep the umbrella's shade draped over Lunette. Nothing but pristine shores and open water as far as the optic could see... Aside from the hordes of crying seagulls and scuttling crabs, there was hardly another soul here - a fact that did nothing to discourage the jester in Scaramouch. "Nnnnope, seems like there's no room for us! We'll have to cancel and book an appointment with a travel agent. Bummer~!" Synthetic 'honking' filled the vicinity and startled a few of the nearby birds. "What luck, no annoyances like wayward volleyballs or naked sunbathers~!" He'll fill that void, thank you. There was no better candidate for obnoxious tomfoolery. Lunette was more than welcome to satisfy the naked criteria, though~! In fact, it was prefurred. "Go ahead and pick out a place striking your fancy; the beach is all to ourselves!"

Which usually never happens.

Ever.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Sun's Out, Legs Out!

Post by Lunette on Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:42 am

Ahh~ What a beautiful day! The sun was bright and shining down, glistening along her silky fur as the Anitra stayed close to her handsome and tall suitor, who was holding most things, including an umbrella to keep her cooler from the sun's harsh rays. Lunette held the towels, large beach towels with lovely bright colors, perfect for sunbathing or laying on the soft sand. It had been such a long time since she had gone to the beach, the only time she could recall was back home to visit a friend who lived right beside the shoreline.

But enough about the past--it was time to focus on the now! And she couldn't help but smile as her blue eyes gazed upon the tall android, finding his attire simply the cutest thing! Though, she thought Scaramouch was always cute, handsome, dreamy... oh, the list could go on and on, but that'd be a very long list. "I'm doing just dandy, darling~ Thank you for holding the umbrella... and other items... I could've helped a bit more in that regard you know!" Her smile never faltered as she stepped over the algae and kept her eyes mostly on her companion, barely noticing when her sandals got a bit wet.

That attention was redirected to the area before them, a beautiful scene of clean sand, small critters creeping along the ground and a large amount of annoying seagulls... hoof. Seagulls could be so mean! Lunette would do her best to not provoke them, but if they did anything to disrupt her wonderful time with her vefo... she wondered how they would taste with a little bit of sweet and sour sauce. That thought aside, she snickered at Scaramouch's comment, placing her hand on his hip, "oh yes, there's just no room at all~! Maybe we should head back home!" A toothy grin appeared on her muzzle at the loud honking, thankfully scaring away a few of the obnoxious birds from the vicinity. "A perfect day, huh? I'm glad there's no one about! I like it when we're alone, and we've got the whole beach to ourselves~"

A saucy wink followed her comment as Lunette stepped forward, paws poking at various spots in the sand until one felt firm enough to set down the towels. "Here feels good! Only a few feet from the shoreline, too." Not close enough for them to get wet, of course, but enough to feel a nice breeze from the waves... it smelled so nice, despite Lunette's dislike of getting wet. Inspecting the towels for a moment, Lunette fanned them out and laid them as neatly as possible on the ground, right next to each other, and eagerly encouraged Scaramouch to set everything down to free his hands. "We should get ready before walking along the beach for the seashells," the feline stated as she sat down on the towel with a gentle -plop!-, some sand puffing out from beneath her.

"Hee~ Have I told you today how adorable you look? I could just eat you up!" Another toothy grin came over her face, the temptation to pinch and kiss and cuddle right there and now being pushed aside for a more "family friendly" experience...

Let's see how long that lasts!
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:00 am

Without question, beaches and Scaramouch didn't typically mix. It should be evident as to why; moving machinery, electrical wiring, circuits... throw in water and you have a volatile cocktail of robotic sadness. The sand alone was worthy of gripe! "Blech, my links and joints are gonna be screamin' bloody murder later..." See? Alas, such was his sacrifice to better spend time with Lunette. It was a pleasant trade-off, admittedly... "Hm? What's that, Lu?" He looked down at his gorgeous companion and blinked, optics automatically readjusting to the sun's glaring rays. Aww, she wanted to be of more help... That lively fuzzball, always trying to take on more weight and flex those powerful (and sexy) muscles. "Too bad, so sad~!" the android teased in melody, denying the Anitra's wish. Scaramouch's cheeky grin never faltered as his gaze trailed after Lunette, watching the Anitra saunter ahead to dip her tiny paws in the sand. Such delicate flicks of her toes~! "As I recall," he spoke up, flexing a few 'muscles' of his own, "this is supposed to be a vacation. Say it with me, Lu: vacaaaaation. That means sit down, relax, and zip it, babe~! Let me fuss over the smaller details, 'kay?"

Scaramouch wouldn't say he was a beast of burden, but... Well, that was pretty much a robot in a nutshell.

"Oh yes, there's just no room at all~! Maybe we should head back home!"

Pfft! Clearly, Lunette had lots of things on the brain - feisty things. Also filthy, but mostly feisty. "No way, Jose~!" Scaramouch continued in his sing-songy way. "Like you said, Lu - this is a perfect day to be outside! And we're alone, ooh~! Perhaps for miles. Hon, hon~! Let that sink in, hm?" Though, why was this breach empty...? It was pristine, clean, generally ideal all around... Had they missed a sign about roaming monsters or dangerous locals with a taste for flesh, the forbidden fruit? "Hmm..." The android tapped his metal chin in thought, frowning. "It's a good thing I brought my tunin' dagger," he murmured. Never hurt to be armed when out and about in the wilds.

...Ooh, was that a saucy wink~? Yes it was, and he returned the Anitra's playfulness with a gentle stroke of her lengthy tail. "That's a purrfect spot, Lu, real copacetic! When the tide comes in, though, we better skedaddle out of its way like the crabs." Mm, water... water and sand - wet sand. It made Scaramouch tremble just thinking about it. Gah, icky! Icky, icky, icky!

Lunette's insistence to free his hands was a welcomed distraction; one the robot eagerly occupied himself with. "Oh yes, definitely!" Scaramouch quickly agreed. "Even though you're covered head-to-toe in fur, Lu, you should still wear sunscreen. 'Sides, I think you'll enjoy me rubbin' it all over ya~! But first..." But first, he needed to finish some calculations. Like, for example, mapping out the sun's trajectory so Lunette wouldn't be without shade most of the time! "Let's see, we're currently facin' west, so..." Little clouds of sand kicked up beneath his footsteps as Scaramouch circled around the Anitra's towel, his neck craned upward and his optics directed to the sky. "A little to the left, now to the right, aaaaaand... there!" He steadied their umbrella into the ground, giving it a few robust, downward twists, and smiled. "Ta-da~! Ya don't have to worry about bein' caught out in the sun, Lu! For a while, at least." He'll have to re-position it later; but for now, the umbrella was fine where it stood.

"Hee~ Have I told you today how adorable you look? I could just eat you up!"

Pfft! PFFT!

"Not yet, no~!" he winked. "But, then again, you don't gotta!" Truthfully, Scaramouch wouldn't say fishing waders were adorable - even remotely adorable - but hey! It was better to be safe than sorry when around water. The android gave his suspenders a crisp - snap! - and happily claimed a spot on the towel beside her. "Eat me~?" Scaramouch gasped, feigning surprise. "Hon~! If ya eat me, Lu, you're gonna give yourself toothaches. I doubt you'll be happy with a life of applesauce and soggy oats. Now, then..." The mischief in his voice was palpable as he withdrew the sunscreen and teasingly waved the colorful bottle in front of Lunette's face. "I do believe I promised someone a good rubbin' down~!"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Denied the request of carrying more things, Lunette merely huffed and puffed under her breath, her snoot and lip curling up in a small pout. Yes, yes, this was supposed to be a vacation... something that was still foreign to Lunette, but that didn't mean she couldn't help! It was just polite to do so, and the Anitra surely was strong enough... but Scaramouch refused, and she knew better than to keep bothering him about it.

The fact they were alone didn't bother her--in fact, it was welcomed! Not having to worry about someone else being loud, or throwing their trash around, or just generally being unruly. And while they were close to the shoreline, it wasn't like they had to run away from the waves! "We're at a good distance, so don't worry," she tilted her head a bit at the mention of his tuning dagger, but didn't mention it, instead turning her attention to the android as he placed the umbrella in the ground, the shading hitting her perfectly. "Ahh, thank you, darling. The sun can be so oppressive!" Eyes wandered around the area as if expecting someone to hop out, but when nothing happened, Lunette opened the beach bag and sifted through it, searching for the sunscreen.

Taking it out, it was a brand that no one had ever seen, and looked homemade. Probably because it was! "This should help! Do you need something to be rubbed on you~?" The Anitra grinned as she opened the tube, a strong scent of coconut filling the air. "I made this myself! Other sunscreens get so greasy and nasty on the fur... but this one makes my fur nice and smooth, while keeping my skin underneath safe~" Lunette smiled, proud of her natural creations as she handed the tube over to her companion. "Ew, soggy oats..." her nose crinkled at the thought, but she shook her head, "that wouldn't happen! I'd do more damage to you than you to me! But I won't eat you anyway! Then who would I snuggle and cuddle and love...?"

Smile faltered to a frown at the thought, but it returned to a grin as she crawled a bit closer to the android, a purr in her throat growing louder with each inch until she was snuggling right into his side. "Mm~ Oh yes! You wanted to rub some sunscreen on me? What could I do for you in turn? Other than help you clean later--that sand shouldn't stay in there for too long, mi vefo!" A gunmetal hand brushed along his tall shoulders, sand removed as best she could.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:31 am

Ah yes, a classic as old as time: the pout. Lesser men crumpled before it, but Scaramouch was no lesser man. Brazenly, he stared into the mouth of madness and honked. "Hon~! Careful, Lu... You keep makin' that face and it's gonna stay that way - permanently." Tut, tut! What a big, fluffy baby~! Though, the android supposed he could impart with a pinch - just a pinch, mind you, for anything more would spoil his appetite - of compassion. "Alright, alright..." he relented with a smile. "On the way back, how 'bout you carry a few more things, hm? Does this please the goddess~?" Occasionally, Knock Out was a wealth of material; this was one of them.

...Oh, look! Lunette apparently had sunscreen of her own. Go figure? But, wait... if she had sunscreen and they had only packed one bottle, then what happened to...?

In true Scaramouch fashion (anything else would not be authentic), he slowly glanced down at the bottle of sunscreen in his hand. Gadzooks! It was... It was gone! "Whoa!" he gasped, completely floored. "Like, I had totally packed a bottle of sunscreen to use on ya, but it seems there are shenanigans at work, Lu! Talk about meta..." Oh well, however! Scaramouch wasn't fazed in the slightest and happily accepted Lunette's homemade brand. He instantly brought the container to his metal schnoz and enjoyed a deep sniff. Ooh, coconut... How tropical! Very appropriate for today's agenda. "Nah, I'll be okay. Thank you, though!" Other than a good oil bath or wax (or something completely not rated G/PG), there wasn't a whole lot a robot could enjoy on their frame; sunscreen didn't make the cut. "Y'know, it never ceases to amaze me that you make your own range of beauty products," he admitted, giving the bottle a light shake. It was impressive! "And you say you're not talented, for shame~! I bet there's an untapped niche for this kind of stuff - folks love gobbling up that organic marketing! Ever think about startin' your own company?" Hey, it was an idea. A possibility, even.

"Ew, soggy oats... That wouldn't happen! I'd do more damage to you than you to me! But I won't eat you anyway! Then who would I snuggle and cuddle and love...?"

Good question. Did he have an answer?

"Why, my disembodied talking head, of course~!" He did, and it wasn't the slightest bit genuine. Aww... listen to that deep, wonderful purr. Like the robot said the other night, Lunette's throaty rumbles was one of the best - if not the best - ambient sound in all the world. Whenever the Anitra got fluffy and scooted in for cuddles, Scaramouch just simply couldn't resist her advances. This time was no different. He reached over with a lanky arm, bundling Lunette closely. "You don't gotta do much for me... I'm just happy to be in your presence~!" And, of course, to rub his hands aaaaall over her body. Digging all the sand out of his joints was a positively wonderful suggestion, though... Anyway, the sunscreen! With a firm squeeze of the bottle and a generous glob now in his palm, the android was determined to make good on his promise. "Alright! Time to get your fur all nice and smooth~!" Lunette was so gonna love this.

Very, very carefully, he lifted up her glossy tresses and started with the Anitra's delicate neck. His metal fingers worked slow, deep circles into her fur, intense to reach the sensitive skin underneath but gentle enough to offset the pressure. In short, his touch was more akin to a deliberate massage; nothing made the android happier than tending to the organic he loved. Scaramouch hummed as he worked, his smile never wavering. "What kind of shells wouldja like for Bailey and Korra, Lu?" he asked.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:32 pm

"On the way back, how 'bout you carry a few more things, hm? Does this please the goddess~?"

A small phfffffft was her retort at such a silly comment. Goddess... please. Rolling those blue eyes, she flicked her wrist at him before quietly snickering. "Yes, it pleases me... I know you're used to doing a lot of things yourself, but I'm also fine helping you out! It's no trouble at all." Besides, she didn't want him to take too much, more than he could handle, and wind up hurting himself. Yes, yes, she knew he was a robot but that didn't change her feelings. If anything, it made her want to help more!

Tilting her head at the bottle shenanigans for a moment, Lunette turned her attention to her top. It was a long, airy beach dress, filled to the brim with flower patterns and pastel rainbow gradient that colored the dress in a beautiful vibrant hue. It crossed at the top, the Anitra untying the straps and letting the top hang a bit, certainly not revealing anything too adult! A little cleavage, but nothing more. The back became loose, and allowed for a nice 'canvas' for the sunscreen. She was ready for application!

"Y'know, it never ceases to amaze me that you make your own range of beauty products,"

Glancing over her shoulder at Scaramouch, she smiled and nodded in a 'thank you' before he continued. Hm... people really liked organic stuff, huh? Homemade make-up and beauty supplies were something she enjoyed making due to the simple ingredients and the fact that they were made specifically with her in mind; store bought things were so greasy, or they matted her fur or even made her hair flatten and look limp! It was awful... "Well... I guess I've never thought about it! I make it for my body and hair and fur type... I know Kev likes my make-up!" It certainly smelled and tasted good! "Maybe that's something I can look into... it's a nice idea, mi vefo!" Smiling softly, Lunette gave the idea a bit more thought before she was hugged, letting out a small surprised squeak.

"I'm always happy when I'm with you, too~! I just want to do as much for you as you do for me--not to be even... but because I love you, and I'm happy to do things for you!" Whatever that was, be it assisting in cleaning or maintenance, doing the dishes together or even making a bed, she always felt happy helping the android in any way... besides, she got to be by his side whenever they did! Even if they were together 98% of the time. She couldn't help but be clingy to such a wonderful gentleman as he.

Speaking of wonderful, oooooh~

That purr grew deeper as the feline tilted her head slightly, body relaxing at his touch. The pressure was perfect--not too rough and not too soft--and Lunette couldn't help but sink back into Scaramouch a bit. "Rrrr~" she cooed, eyes closing as her body became jello, barely hearing the robot's question. "Hmmm~..." it took her a few moments to collect her thoughts, brain trying to stay awake. "D... do what?" Blinking, she tilted her head upwards to look at him in those cyan diodes, her own eyes glossy and dreamy. "O-oh! Seashells... small ones, maybe... Those could be useful for necklaces or jewelry... and if they like, we could find some larger conch shells, and they could paint them or make them into whatever they can think of!" Ever seen a planter made out of a conch shell? They were quite nice! A good conversation starter.

"Mrrrr...~"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:54 pm

Tch! Listen to her phfffffft... The android matched Lunette's sassy retort with an indignant (but playful) huff. "This pleases ya and y'know it." So don't 'phft' him, or you'll get a pinch on those juicy cheeks! And he didn't mean the ones on her face. "It's no trouble carryin' all this stuff either~!" Scaramouch answered brightly. For some reason he just couldn't fathom, the organics of Portal Breach were reluctant putting a robot to work. Guilt, perhaps? Ignorance? Whatever the cause, it was strangely... refreshing. Even greatly appreciated. He respectfully kept both hands to himself as the Anitra undid the knot in her beach dress, fans whirring. Oof, she looked great showing a lil' skin... Er, fur! Whatever. Point is, Lunette looked fabulous - his one, true weakness!

"Well, since you're so dogged about this," yes, that was a pun on the animal this fussy puss didn't like, "I ain't gonna argue~! Let me carry the umbrella, though, 'kay? It'll probably be closer to evenin' when we decide to leave, but there'll still be sunlight. Can't risk ya gettin' too hot, Lu!" Now this, Scaramouch wasn't going to budge on, but the android's probability chip heavily weighed in his favor anyway. It was awful - awful! - overheating, and trying to carry a debilitated Lunette would just throw out his back.

And his arms, and his legs, and his... well, you get the idea. She was heavy.

"Well... I guess I've never thought about it!"

Shocking.

He rolled his optics with a smile and gave Lunette the - "Phfffffft~!" - treatment, metal fingers wiggling into the Anitra's silky fur. "The story of my life," teased the android. "Lu, you are so dense - golly, almost like a fluffy boulder, huh~?" In her defense, Lunette hadn't any reason to start her own company; the tavern was more of a family business, and one she was reconsidering as of late. No harm in keeping one's destiny open, though, right? "I love your makeup, but I also love your natural beauty too! Perhaps there are others who suffer from the same predicament you do? You surely can't be the only fuzzball around here~!" And who knows? Maybe with enough time and planning, Lunette could become a local beauty magnate, creating and selling products for those with fur, feathers, or even scales? "You're welcome, mi vefo! When it comes to ideas, I'm your jazzy 'bot - ain't nobody more thoughtful than me. E-Except, um, you of course, hon~!"

"I'm always happy when I'm with you, too~! I just want to do as much for you as you do for me--not to be even... but because I love you, and I'm happy to do things for you!"

Aw, see? Hearing the affection in Lunette's voice always made him feel so fuzzy inside. Could also be the dust accumulating in his parts, but Scaramouch preferred the more romantic explanation. Purr, purr, purr... Hear that? That was the sound of a very happy Anitra. "Oh ho! Sounds like someone is turnin' into a pampered lap cat~!" Like clockwork, her purrs shifted into passionate rumbles, each one enriched with mirth, and the android knew that brain-melting euphoria wasn't far behind. It was a distinctly cat-thing. Or a fluffy-thing! "Tch... listen to ya, ya big motorboat." His intoxicating touch lowered to her shoulders and pressed gentle rubs against bone and muscle alike. Every curve of her body, every sensual dip and valley between her exposed shoulder blades and upper back, was lovingly caressed beneath his attentive fingertips. And protected against the sun's damaging rays, of course! That was the important part.

Unsurprisingly, Lunette struggled processing his words and was far too content to really pay attention. Typical~! Give her a moment; tapioca brain restarting three... two... "I asked 'what kind of seashells' didja wanna collect for Bailey and Korra~!" A provocative jester was he, but Scaramouch cut the Anitra some slack. He only teased her somewhat. "Mhm, seashells!" the android nodded. See those glossy, dreamy eyes? He better say everything at least three times so Lunette wouldn't miss a detail.

...Orrrr he could just leave her be and let his hands roam. Yes, that sounded much better.

"Conch shells? Hm..." His optics drifted to their nearby bucket, algorithms hastily crunching some numbers. "Yikes! Shoulda brought a bigger pail..." A few conchs, if they found any, wouldn't be too terrible, but no more than a few! Metal palms drifted back up and rubbed the sides of Lunette's neck, thumbs stroking the underside of her jawline. "Don't know if we're gonna be lucky enough to find a couple of those," he laughed, "but maybe we'll be surprised, huh? Ya never know what the ocean brings in! I wonder if we'll discover a heartfelt message-in-a-bottle...? Or maybe the protrudin' end of a buried treasure chest brimmin' with gold! That'd be kinda neat~!" ...No, finding a conch shell was definitely more likely.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:40 pm

Hey, when you have the strength of fifty men, possibly more, why not use it to its full extent, huh? It was amazing how people still seemed surprised or shocked at Lunette's immense strength, going as far as Boon forgetting it, and lifting heavy objects for her instead. While it was always appreciated, the Anitra was quite capable, and even if Scaramouch could carry everything on his pinky, it wouldn't make her feel good letting him do so. "Alright, you'll be on umbrella duty then," she agreed, though squinted a bit at the haggling.

"Lu, you are so dense - golly, almost like a fluffy boulder, huh~?"

Her response? A simple "huff" and her snoot stuck in the air, but quickly dismissed her actions in favor of contemplating his words. Other fluffballs? Not possible; she hadn't seen anyone here that really fit her body type, be it the fur, the hair or even the species. The only thing she could even think of that would be remotely close would be pets! "Hmm..." she furrowed her brow, leaning back a bit as her eyes glanced upwards at her companion, a look of uncertainty on her face. "It's definitely something I'll think about more, mi vefo." It was an option at least! Cooking, cleaning and serving... it was all something that she grew up doing... for decades... years in and years out... yes, it would be nice to do something else. Something she wanted to do... without her mother, or even her father, holding her hand and directing her...

Her brow furrowed and frowned a little at the thought, but was tossed out of her mind at the android's gentle touch. She merely melted underneath his fingers like butter, each stroke and press into her fur and back chasing away those nasty thoughts and bringing up some that were--well, not nasty, but certainly adult~! If only the robot was a mind-reader, he'd be steaming from his mouth and leaking oil from his nose! Ahh, but that wouldn't be appropriate and it'd be quite problematic for a certain site if they got banned just for a little risque business. Rules ruin everything sometimes, don't they?

"W-well..." she stammered, trying to collect her words and speak coherently, "there's nautilus shells... and I like the smaller shells hermit crabs use... they can be very beautiful." A lot of shells were! But if they wanted the smaller ones for easier use and for crafts, the best thing to do would be to walk along the beach and see what they could find. "Oh! And those clam shells, the ones that are iridescent! I think those are quite nice, too!" Perhaps they wouldn't find buried treasure or some lonely message in a bottle, but a clam or oyster with a pearl inside would be a lucky thing to come across. Rare, but not as rare as treasure, one would think.

Once the android had finished lovingly massaging the sunscreen into her delicate fur, which shimmered and looked rather glossy thanks to it, Lunette turned her attention (and self) fully onto him, a soft smile on her face. "What would you like to do first? You've got everything you need to keep the water out, right...?" Her head tilted as her eyes scanned him thoroughly, fingers reaching out to adjust the straps or cloth that looked out of place or awkwardly set. "I also brought some magazines for us to look through if you like. They're for the fall and winter fashions coming up--I want to make sure you pick out things you like so we can find them once the new season comes around!" An excited chirp escaped her, tail swaying softly.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:39 pm

It was amazing because she didn't look like someone who could take down a castle gate with just her fluffy butt alone. But hey, it was a greeeeat butt. "Oh Lu, don't be such a baby," the android teased. And yes, he cooed at her - even pursed those metal lips of his in that strange, mystifying fashion. Why would a robot need lips? Well, how strong was your stomach... Scaramouch gathered a pinch of sand between his fingers (ick, how grainy!) and lightly sprinkled the granules in the most flamboyant way possible over Lunette's fluffy head. Ooh, she was either gonna flatten him or glare. Worth it, though~! "I only fuss about this 'cause I love ya, ya fuzzy brat. And me carryin' the umbrella means you'll get shade. It's a win-win~!" Unless, she could suddenly induce a growth spurt and grow a couple of feet?

...No? Didn't think so~!

As tempting as it was to give the Anitra a sharp pinch on her rump, Scaramouch let Lunette's huffing and snoot-upturning slide. He'll get her back later; for now, the android was simply content to keep rubbing, the uncertainty in her beautiful, blue eyes eliciting a small frown. Poor Lunette... Though he didn't voice it, Scaramouch did feel a lil' guilty for causing her such grief. Prior to meeting him, the Anitra had seemed rather... hmm, perhaps not content? But, at least appeased with her line of work. It was all Lunette had known, all she considered. As the age-old saying goes, ignorance was bliss. Now that she was aware, however... A quiet sigh escaped him - a brief release of heated air from his cooling fans. He wanted to continue this topic - badly - but... like Scaramouch had mentioned previously, this was their vacation. Such matters could wait. Even if they made the robot nervous, they could. There was still plenty of time. Plenty...

"Hon~! Feels pretty good, huh?" Scaramouch didn't need to be a mind-reader when it came to Lunette and the power of touch. Those delicious, filthy thoughts came at no surprise~! A shame about the possibility of getting banned, though... Alas, rules were rules for a reason! And they were usually rules because of past history better left forgotten to the sands of time.

"W-well... there's nautilus shells... and I like the smaller shells hermit crabs use... they can be very beautiful. Oh! And those clam shells, the ones that are iridescent! I think those are quite nice, too!"

Aw, just listen to her... Cute!

Gentle, synthesized clicking filled the air; the robot's equivalent of a soft chuckle. "Alright! So, nautilus shells, snail shells, and nacre - possibly from oyster or abalone." It helped being connected to a world database. Servos quietly whined as his hands drifted over Lunette's arms, Scaramouch making certain to apply sunscreen even between her small, graceful fingers. For someone made entirely of metal and wires, his touch was very ethereal. "I think we ought to have great chances finding all of the above, minus the abalone~!" he smiled widely, agreeing. "And hey, if we find any mussels or oysters that are alive and well, we can cook 'em for an evenin' snack. Ya might even find a pearl~!" Wouldn't that be something, huh? Definitely a memento to remember today by!

...Oh, what would he like to do first? He bit his tongue and didn't blurt out what was probably an inappropriate answer. Nope! Just... Just gonna focus on rubbing sunscreen over the Anitra's other arm, yes sir.

Why no, the android wasn't heating up several degrees. How could you think that?

"U-Um...~!" Now it was Scaramouch's turn to stammer. "W-Well! I, uh, just gotta throw on these wadin' boots and gloves, b-but I'm A-OK to play in the water with ya, Lu! We can search for a couple of seashells and throw 'em in the bucket, take a break to browse through the 'zines, and then go searchin' all over again!" A pause. "...Though, don'tcha want sunscreen on your legs?" He pointed to her little feetsies. "I hear sunburns on the feet ain't no laughin' joke, Lulu. We should get 'em protected, just in case." And lo, before the Anitra could even huff or comment, Scaramouch was already reaching for one of her adorable kitty paws. Metal fingers gingerly pressed against her sole and left no patch of fur uncovered, including the tiny spots in-between her beans. "And maybe after we're finished doin' all that, we can take a lil' catnap! What d'ya say, Lu? Does that sound fun~?" Hey, nothing wrong with imitating a vegetable while listening to the relaxing sounds of the sea.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:48 pm

There was a tiny huff under her breath from the sprinkled sand, nose daintily crinkling to the right as her hand brushed the debris from her clean hair, dismissing it... for now. And while the talk of career changes or choices was dismissed as well, Lunette instead focused once more on Scaramouch's nasally, yet adorable voice and words. Not only that, but his touch along her arms and fingers didn't go unnoticed despite how light and delicate it was. Thoughts melted away once more, and her indifferent expression shifted to a pleased, gentle smile, eyes glimmering at the hint of sunlight that broke through the umbrella.

Oysters alive? Ahh, those were quite good... and an aphrodisiac! But really, oysters and mussels were delicious, especially with a hint of hot sauce and some cilantro. A tiny growl emitted from her stomach at the thought, but she'd not indulge just yet in those ideas. Now was the time to get some seashells!... Or what? Playing in the water...? The idea made her fidget a bit, simply because getting too wet made her look like a drowned rat! But, it'd only come up to their ankles, right? That wouldn't be so ba-aheheheee~! "Ahh! Noooo~!" Lunette's nose scrunched up and her toes curled, mouth crinkled as she stifled her giggles. No, she didn't resist, and didn't answer, just enjoying the touch and the tickles on her soft pink beans. "Nyeheheh~"

Once sunscreen had been applied to (nearly) every part of her, Lunette snickered and slipped her feet into the sandals, and nodded. "Y-yeah, that sounds fun! We'll look for shells then... and walk along the shoreline." That sounded quite romantic, too! "Do you think there will be other sea creatures that'll come up on the shoreline...? Like uhm... starfish? Or the swimming pancakes... what are they..." Yeah, her brain was kinda melted from the touching and the comfort of her surroundings. It took her a moment to think of the word, and she snapped her fingers as it came to her--"ahh! Stingrays! They're very cute and soft... do you think they'll come up close?" Reaching for her sun hat, a large lily flower decorated on the top of it, was placed atop her head as her ears folded back.

"Are you sure you don't need anything rubbed on you, darling~?" That smile turned ever so slightly mischievous as her flower-printed sundress was smoothed out, tail lightly swaying and stroking the side of the android's metal face.
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:10 pm

...Oh riiiiight! Oysters were considered an aphrodisiac, weren't they? Scaramouch honestly couldn't have planned that better if he tried.

The sound of feminine giggling teased his audio receptors as the Anitra squirmed and squirmed and squirmed, but still he kept working every fluffy inch of Lunette's kitty feet. Metal fingers pinched those dainty beans and minded the claws sheathed beneath gobs and gobs of fuzz. "Quit wigglin' around, you~! I gotta make sure you don't get sunburned." Hey, Scaramouch saw the pictures; they were not pretty, let alone fun, and Lunette would be in pain! ...Maybe. Sometimes, the android wasn't quite certain on the details of Lunette's regenerative properties. He rubbed his hands aaaaall the way up to her knees, massaging her calves, and nodded with a bright smile. "Okay~!" Ah yes, melodious sing-song. But, if Lunette thought she was all ready to go... "Now for your face!" She was dead wrong.

Admittedly, putting sunscreen all over a cat - even a cat-lady - was kinda silly (didn't all that fluff provide some protection?). Still, better to be safe than sorry, and Scaramouch wasn't about to risk the rest of their vacation with a bedridden, groaning Anitra. The robot squirted the biggest of goopy lumps onto his awaiting metal palm and really worked that stuff into her silky coat. "Skin cancer is no laughin' matter~!" he sang, and rather obnoxiously too.

Let's see, a lil' smattering on her kitty nose... double the amount on her fluffy cheeks... her chin, between her eyes, her forehead, her ears... Yes, sir! When it came to rubbing sunscreen all over and protecting organics from the sun, look no further than a robot's diligent hands.

"Alright, now you're ready for the beach, Lu." Halle-freakin'-lujah. Lunette might as well be a coconut by now!

"Do you think there will be other sea creatures that'll come up on the shoreline...? Like uhm... starfish? Or the swimming pancakes... what are they..."

Don't say it. Don't be a jerk.

Don't be a -

"Hon~! Sure, Lu! I bet we'll see 'em right beside the bobbin' waffles, wrigglin' strips of bacon, creepin' hash browns, and maybe - if we're lucky - a couple of Eggs Benedict turned traitor!" Never before had Scaramouch heard stingrays referred to as 'swimming pancakes', but you know what? He'll work with whatever material Lunette unwittingly threw his way. The robot flashed her an unapologetic grin. "Maybe! If the waters are warm enough and it's pancake season, we might spot a couple near the shore. I dunno 'bout gettin' too close to 'em, though... Their barbs can really hurt ya, Lu." Or... would her demon blood yet again protect the Anitra from a stringray's venom? It was a curious question, but the trade-off of seeing Lunette hurt wasn't worth the satisfaction of finding an answer. Her pride was fair game, though~! Swimming pancakes... What a very cat thing to say. It was also very cat-like of her to wave that hairy tail in front of his face and obscure the robot's view of prime ass beachfront property. "Pfft~!" Scaramouch fanned the Anitra's meddlesome appendage off to the side. Hey, better a cat's tail and not their chocolate starfish, right?

"And what are ya gonna rub on me, huh~? We brought sunscreen to prevent sunburns; I don't see any polish or wax in this basket!" As far as Scaramouch knew (and he knew plenty), laying about in the sun for a day wasn't gonna ruin his frame. Now, all this seaspray on the other hand... Just thinking about unwanted moisture had him momentarily frowning. "Ick... I'm real glad my sealant ain't flakin' out on me, 'cause boy that would suck." Rust was not a particularly nice thing to experience.

But, suppose he ought to humor Lunette, hm?

Always the fool, Scaramouch gathered up a small dollop of the Anitra's homemade concoction and lightly rubbed it over his metal nose. White wasn't his color of choice, but it'll do. "There~!" he grinned, circuits tickled pink. "I am now 110% ready for some fun in the sun!" It's the little things, you know?

He quickly unlaced his boots and threw on the pair of waterproof galoshes that accompanied the fishing waders. Ugh, not a flattering style for bodacious legs such as these, but water damage was an even worse fate than poor fashion. With a bounce off his metal derriere and a skip in his step, Scaramouch eagerly rejoined Lunette's side. This jazzy 'bot was all zipped up like Fort Knox, baby! "Whew, can't wait to make a splash~! What d'ya wanna do first, Lu: comb the beach for seashells or go find a tidepool to oogle at? Tide's low, FYI. Might find ourselves a few breakfast platters." To answer Lunette's question: no, this was never going to get old. You're welcome~!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:20 pm

To be fair, when one's most ticklish area were their toes and feets, it was a little hard not to squirm them. The claws hidden inside poked out every so often, only when a bean was pressed enough to release one, and they were a cute combination of pastel blue and pink coloration that glimmered in the light. Cotton-candy seemed to be one of her favorite color combinations, ironically enough as she wasn't fond of the overly sugary treat, simply for the stickiness and pure sugar content. "I'm trying, I'm trying~! It's hard to stay still!" Sunburns on someone with lots of fur were terrible--it made them seem like they had immense dander, and the natural light pinkish skin tone underneath all that fluff would be lobster red, and very painful. The fur irritated it, as well, making the whole experience one she didn't wish to relive.

A small groan came from her throat as Scaramouch hinted to apply the sunscreen to her face, and while she appreciated the sentiment, she did bring a large sunhat... but alas, there wasn't a point in talking him out of it. Once the android was set on something, he really went for it. Besides, as stated above, sunburns on fluffy beings weren't fun. Closing her eyes and puffing her cheeks a bit, she allowed his metal hands to touch her soft face. Ahh, but her purrs betrayed her true feelings, enjoying the gentle brushes and touches of his fingers. A smile appeared, and once he was finished, Lunette placed her hat on once more, and brushed some errant sand that found its way onto her tail.

And yes, she did happen to smell like a coconut. A tropical cococat.

"Hon~! Sure, Lu! I bet we'll see 'em right beside the bobbin' waffles, wrigglin' strips of bacon, creepin' hash browns, and maybe - if we're lucky - a couple of Eggs Benedict turned traitor!"

Those gunmetal-tipped ears flattened immediately, blue eyes squinting in a more annoyed way rather than a hateful way. The urge to pick Scaramouch up in her arms and toss him into the ocean was rising, but... she'd never do that. Instead, Lunette gave his hip quite a small (yet hard) pinch and huffed under her breath, ears slowly perking back up. "They should be in full season soon, but we might see a few... they're cute and I like the way they swim and wiggle." Yes, her fluffy cat tail was a force to be reckoned with, always teasing and touching and slapping. While she could make a few comments (most inappropriate) in exchange as to what could be rubbed along the android's metal body, Lunette dismissed the idea with a half smirk, amused by the sunscreen on his beak. "That'll do enough~"

While not 'flattering', the waders and galoshes were cute, making him look innocent and adorable... which was one of her favorite looks for him! If he had squishy cheeks, they'd be pinched by now and probably sore. That breakfast comment didn't go unheard, and while another pinch was tempting, the Anitra would let it slide... for now. "We could find seashells now, if it's low tide there's a good chance of some hermit crabs or snail shells. But if there's still something inside, let's not bother them! That's their home, after all..." Yes, yes, the swimming pancakes could easily make an appearance... and, if they had some sardines, they could feed them, too! Shouldn't be too hard to grab a few stray fish for just such an event...

"What colors do Bailey and Korra like best, you think? Maybe we can find some shells of that color, so they don't have to paint it too much and cover the natural beauty!"
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:49 pm

Gasp, she had painted her nails pink and blue. What an adorable blend of complementary pastels! It's too bad Scaramouch wrestled to get a solid look at them because someone wouldn't stop floundering about like a catfish out of water. The robot puffed out of his cheeks and (gently) pinched one of Lunette's stubborn beans, hoping to still the fidgeting she-beast. "Well gee, if you'd quit gigglin'," he grunted. Sigh... No, pinching her toes hadn't done jack-diddly. You win this time, Lunette.

...Was that a bratty complaint he heard? Time to spook the Anitra silly.

Scaramouch didn't pull any punches, "Oh, I'm sorry. Does a certain Miss Priss want a visit to the vet? 'Cause that's who you'll visit if you get a sunburn, babe." And does she know what happens to cats who suffer from overexposure? Metal fingers poked Lunette's fluffy gut obnoxiously. "You'll be in agony - " poke " - your skin will be lobster-red - " poke " - you'll start flakin' and itchin' all over - " poke, poke " - then you'll scratch your scaly, leathery skin and get it infected, maybe even develop ulcers - " poke, poke, poke " - but, worst of all, we'll take ya to the vet where you'll have to be shaved. Even get a cone of shame around your pretty, lil' neck to keep ya still." Oh, the indignity! Actually, now that Scaramouch gave it thought, Lunette would look cute (and hilarious) all shaved with an Elizabethan Collar, where the only tufts of fuzz would be on her head and tail. He could even picture a miserable pout on the Anitra's face as she pathetically mewed. Aw, precious~! The impish grin on Scaramouch's face spoke volumes. "Y'know, have I told ya how lucky you are? Yep, you're veeeeery lucky~! If I didn't love ya so much, you would be gettin' a trim." Like a puffy French Poodle.

Was it time to throw him in the ocean yet?

...No? Okay, give it another ten or so minutes. Twenty, tops.

Astonishingly, Lunette's patience held fairly well against the robot's cacophony of jeering honks and incorrigible potshots. More astonishingly still, she loved him enough not to dunk Scaramouch face-first into the water and thereby kill him. ...Though, not enough to keep from pinching (and firmly, ow!) his metal hip.

"Yeouch!" And lo, all teasing hath stopped. The android leapt away, out of Lunette's reach, and figuratively licked his wounds like the whiny baby he was. "I don't know how someone can pinch metal so strongly, but you do, Lu! It huuuuuurts..." Listen to him; one second of pain and Scaramouch crumpled like a soda can. Fitting, no? With a tinny huff and a slight stink-eye, the robot quit rubbing his derriere and directed his narrowed optics to the glistening sea. "It's definitely stingray season," he grumbled, "but I dunno if I wanna see a buncha flapjacks get freaky with the syrup." That... would not be ideal, no.

"What colors do Bailey and Korra like best, you think? Maybe we can find some shells of that color, so they don't have to paint it too much and cover the natural beauty!"

Hm! A very good question... What colors would the girls enjoy?

It took roughly three seconds for a response; for the robot, an eternity. "Well, if Korra's ethnic duds are anythin' to base our judgement on, I'd say she's most at home with earthy browns and faded or dark blues. Which is perfect, 'cause a lot of shells are kinda on the dull side, y'know?" The ones that oftentimes wash ashore, that is. "She also has a much darker skin tone than Bailey, who would look the best in greens, golds, and reds." But, in all fairness, both of those lovestruck dames would look terrific in either/or. No greens on Korra or faded blues on Bailey, however. No, no, no. "Hm, I wonder if they'd like an assortment of limpets, whelks, scallops, venuses, moons, tulips, and cowries? Ooh, and maybe sand dollars, too!" Those would make for awesome centerpieces - like, say, for a necklace? Or earrings! ...No, wait. Wouldn't that look a bit ridicu - NO, IT'D BE FABULOUS. THEY'D LOOK FABULOUS. Oh man, now Scaramouch was getting pumped! And you know what that means...

Like an eight-year old on nothing but caffeine and sugar (not that fake stuff, high fructose corn syrup), Scaramouch yet again lived up to his whirling dervish reputation. Sand went flying everywhere. "Steppin' on the beach, doo-doo-doo-doo~! Steppin' on the beach, drrrrroo-doo-doo~!" Annoying didn't even begin to cover it, but there he was, the robot gamboling up and down the shoreline on his quest to find only the most perfect shells for Korra and Bailey.

...Which, ironically enough, was a lot harder than it sounded for one reason and one reason only.

Water.

Lots and lots of water.

Barely ten seconds into his tomfoolery and already Scaramouch came to a tentative halt before the coming and going tide. He stared down at the encroaching sea as if it were acid, at times jumping away whenever it came too close for comfort. "Hey, Lu?" Here it comes, the moment of epiphany. The Anitra suddenly found herself in the sights two large, nervous optics. "Remind me why a cat-lady and a robot, both of whom do not like gettin' wet, are about to do exactly that?" Ah yes, to make jewelry for Korra and Bailey. Well, can't say it wasn't for a good cause...

A thousand warning bells sounded in his head, each one chiding and glaring for Scaramouch to think about his life choices. Most yelled something like below:

WARNING, WARNING! THERE IS A DISTRESSING AMOUNT OF WATER NEAR THE VICINITY OF THIS UNIT.

REFRAIN FROM ANY AND ALL CONTACT.

DEATH IS IMMINENT.

Yadda, yadda x1000.

"Nnngh..." It was practically visceral for a robot to fear obscene quantities of liquids, but you know what? In the immortal words of daredevils everywhere, Scaramouch hiked up his pants, determination unbreakable, and was likely going to cause a few of the boys down in Central Processing to suffer aneurysms. "Screw it, I'm goin' in." And into the water he went, dipping his feet in toes-first and even daintier than Lunette probably would.

Pap, pap...

SPLOOSH!

Go big or go home, and Scaramouch managed that with all the grace of an excited youngster. A squealing youngster. "AHHHHHHAHAHAAAA~! I did it, I did it! I got in the water and didn't explode~!" Be gentle, Lunette; this was new for him, alright? He savored a few more playful stomps and crouched low, happily peering through the water's churning surface with a wide, delighted smile. Like a child staring down at a small pond filled with pollywogs, bless. What did the android see with his special optics? "Hon~! I can't see jack!" Well... mystery solved! Aside from sand and rocks, he didn't see - A GASP. "Oh, no, wait! Wait, Lu! I think I see a shell! Hon, hon~! See a shell, seashell~!" There was no hesitation this time around as Scaramouch instantly immersed both of his gloved hands into the water. "I wonder what it could be!" The enthusiasm in his voice was nothing short of precious; meaning, it shall be obliterated shortly. But first, the seashell!

A few seconds after declaring his find, Scaramouch was not disappointed. In his drenched hand, betwixt snugly between two large fingers, was a mighty fine specimen worthy of praise. "Look, a cockle!" he shouted brightly.

Don't you comment, Lunette. Don't you dare.

Laughing (read: honking), the android lay completely unaware of the rather unpleasant surprise about to unfold. Life was cruel. "First catch of the day! And it's brown, too! What can we make with somethin' so tiny, though...? This lil' guy is hardly bigger than my - huh?" Suddenly, Scaramouch clammed up and stared at his find with big, inquisitive optics. D... Did this thing move? Like, did it actually twitch and trigger his sensors, or was he just imaging things? Though it was positively against his better interests (and reasoning) to do so, the robot naively brought the shell close to his face. That was mistake #1. Mistake #2 was Scaramouch gingerly propping it open to see if anything was inside.

Spoiler alert: there was, and it was slimy, gross, and most decidedly not happy. A nasty ole tongue writhed out from the cockle shell and promptly licked the android's fingers, pressing irately against them. Guess what happened next?

Just like that, Scaramouch yet again reminded the world of his cowardly ways as he immediately dropped the wretched thing like it were a hot coal, emitting a shriek so great it could pierce the heavens.

"WHOA, HOLY SHIT! LUNEEEEETTE!"
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:13 pm

Sigh.

"I know what it's like to get a sunburn with fur, you know! And I don't go to the vet!" It was baffling how he always stated to go to the vet whenever she'd get sick or hurt or something. Anitra may look like animals and act like them, but they didn't need animal doctors! Jeez... She rolled her eyes lazily at the mere suggestion of being shaved, and gave him such a look. "I don't need to be shaved... being trimmed is fine, but completely shaved..." Lunette huffed. How absurd... Even when she would get trimmed, the fluff still looked so thick. "Oh? I would? You'd make me, eh? Well, if you could drag my fat fluffy rump all the way there, then sure, I'll get a trim!" Her nose scrunched up and gave Scaramouch such a look, a smug and slightly annoyed look, one that suggested 'shush now or you'll get crushed'.

Nah, the ocean wouldn't claim the android today. Not yet.

Clicking her tongue and waggling her finger, Lunette scoffed at his nasally whining from her pinch. "Tsk tsk, you act like you don't like a little tough love!..." Her coy look faltered as her head tilted, "I didn't actually hurt you, did I...?" Even when trying to play, the thought of hurting the sweet (and annoying) android made her sad! Lightly leaning against Scaramouch, the Anitra purred and affectionately rubbed against his hip. She had almost forgotten about the idea of seeing stingrays until reminded, and her eyes shifted from his face to the shoreline, "alright, we won't get too close, but looking from afar should be safe enough. They're so cute and floppy." And dangerous--to normal people, anyway.

Gosh, that list of shells though! Who knew there were so many types? "That makes sense... let's see what we can find then! If push comes to shove, we, or they, can lightly paint them. I haven't painted or done any arts and crafts in quite a while..." Decades, to be precise. Though she baked with others and made her own make-up, it was very different than painting shells or creating jewelry.

"Steppin' on the beach, doo-doo-doo-doo~! Steppin' on the beach, drrrrroo-doo-doo~!"

Aww... he was so excited. If Scaramouch had a tail, it would surely be wagging and swaying by now. Lunette merely snickered at the childish antics and gave his hand a gentle squeeze, nose scrunching up and face happily squinting. It made for an even more adorable image as the android halted and stared at the shoreline, and with good reason. "It's because we're both safe and just getting a few shells! Nothing like... swimming in the ocean. Now that would be terrifying." Poor 'bot, acting all spooked and scared... it was so cute. She'd pinch his cheeks and coddle him if she could reach, but alas, now wasn't the time for that. It was time for the hunt! Of shells.

Oh.
    Oh he was going to go in.
    Oh dear.

"P-please be careful and try not to make a big--"

SPLOOSH!

Ahh, well. There went that concern. Instead of dread, Lunette was overcome with ease, seeing Scaramouch was unharmed and quite thrilled to be in actual water. Aww... it was hard for her not to look at him so sweetly and innocently, the way he acted so curious and interested! "Yay~! Be careful! Don't get too wet..." Lunette said as her little paw was dipped in the water, retreating almost immediately. Ick... but hey, if he could do it! So could she! Instead of splashing, though, Lunette very daintily and lightly stepped through the water, shivering a bit as it came up to her calves. Nose scrunched, the Anitra stood still for a few moments until prompted by her companion on finding a shell. Ooh! Cockles!

Hah. Cockles... No, that's too obvious.

"Ooh! How cute~! They'd probably make... hm... a nice bracelet? Or maybe earrings if they're...?" she paused as the android did, looking at the shells curiously. "What's wrong?" she inquired, head tilted as he foolishly brought them up to his face. They weren't dangerous, goodness no, otherwise Lunette would've warned him of what lay hidden inside. Instead, she watched, eyes wide and a small hint of her tongue sticking out from her maw, waiting...

Ahh, music to her ears~!
    The little bivalve gave the android a surprise lick, and such a touch made him cringe and retreat. "Aww, it's nothing to be scared of! It's a little clam inside its shell, hiding! They're very tasty, actually." The Anitra calmly picked the shell back up, holding it tightly, yet tenderly, and gave it a gentle pet. "Hm... we can cook them before using them, can't we? That shouldn't ruin the shell." Licking her lips, eyeing the little clam, her stomach made a tiny growl imagining a large pile of them on a plate with some sauce and lemon... ooh~! That sounded so yummy!

"Here, let's put it in the bucket, darling," she beckoned, waggling the shell towards him, almost to the point of intimidating. Don't you wanna give your new friend a kiss~?
    Scaramouche
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Scaramouche on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Listen to her sigh... Look at her roll those eyes... Do you think either deterred a scoundrel like Scaramouch? Nah~! If anything, it'd only made their tit-for-tat all the more thrilling. "Meeee-yow, pfft, pfft, pfft~! This cat has claws, sheesh~!" When aiming to be the biggest nuisance this side of the hemisphere, drop the cat puns and pray. "I dunnooooo, Lu~! I think you'd be kinda cute havin' a lil' cotton ball for a head~!" Crush him, eh? Gee, it's like she thought Scaramouch wouldn't enjoy that or something...

"Oh? I would? You'd make me, eh? Well, if you could drag my fat fluffy rump all the way there, then sure, I'll get a trim!"

Ooh, spicy. Talk about raw sex appeal!

"And is that a challenge, my dear Lunette~?" Because it sounded like a challenge. And if it sounded like a challenge... With a flamboyant - click-a-clack-clack - of his heels and a playful - snap-a-snap-snap - of his fingers, the android rose to the occasion and he did so with style. A one, a two! A one, two, three, four!

Spoiler:
    "Somewhereee... beyond the sea~. Somewhere, waiting for me~."

Can you feel it, Lunette? Can you feel those velvety, soulful tones as they wash over you gently, draping over your bare shoulders while tickling the silky tufts of your cheeks? Can you feel the magic taking hold?

There was always something mystical about the android's voice... Something unnatural, something sensational, something forbidden. From the very moment he began to croon, it was if a spell had mesmerized the world around her. Time seemed to slow... the ocean's ebb and flow a peaceful cadence. No longer did the jarring cries of seafowl taint the air... their warbling a remote din. It was his voice in command and his alone, and the world became his stage.

"My lover stands on golden saaaaaands~! And watches the ships that go saiiiling~."

Up.

Up the Anitra went, as light as the fluffy cloud she so commonly alluded herself to. A foot and then two... three and then four... Every soothing note carried her higher and higher still, until Lunette at last dangled high above the frothing waves lapping around her paws moments ago. And there, safely down below on the shore as a mere silvery speck of himself, stood the robot... singing and swaying in tandem to the song's dreamy, unhurried rhythm. A hundred thoughts must have raced in her mind; was this a prank, was he preying on her fears, would he drop her into the sea? Ah, the uncertainty... It made each ticking second feel like ten.

"Somewhere... beyond the sea, she's there watching for me~. If I could fly like birds on hiiiiigh, then straight to her arms I'd go saiiiling~."

And sure enough, he did.

This display was no prank or sadistic whim, and what had started as a boastful declaration soon metamorphosed into a romantic bid of the heart. Lunette needn't despair, for the Anitra was soon accompanied by the one artificial soul who loved her dearly. With a tender smile for her and her only, metal arms wrapped around the Anitra's waist and guided her closer for a warm, affectionate embrace. From there, they shared an intimate, leisurely waltz, hands intertwined. A dance high above the waves as the android sang and sang and sang.

"It's faaar... beyond a staaaaaar, it's neeear beyond the moooon~. I knoooow beyond a doubt! Mmmmmy heart will leeead me there sooooon~.

We'll meet... beyond the shore, we'll kiss just as before~. Happy we'll be beyond the seaaaaaa, and never again I'll go saiiiling~."

An exhilarating twirl, a sensual dip... The alluring warmth of the sun on their backs...

"Happy we'll be beyond the seaaaa, and never again I'll go saiiiling~. No more saiiiling... So long, sailing, sailing, saiiiling~. Goodbye, farewell, my friend, no more saiiiling~."

Alas, all good things must come to an end. The final note struck, they both gradually levitated down to earth with nary a harm to a single hair on Lunette's head. Ocean sounds and the ache of time once again filled the void where his magic had left. "Hon, hon~! And you think I can't move ya..."

We now return to your original broadcast.

Oh, was he...? Realization struck him. "Nah, I'm okay~!" Scaramouch grinned, arms still wrapped around her. "Y'know me, Lu - I just like to moan." Shameless, shameless, shameless. Aw, but her purring... It was the sweetest, more wonderful sound in all the world! Just hearing her throaty rumbles coaxed the android into a warm, lethargic state. A nap sounded divine right about now... but the seashells! They had to gather at least one bucketful of seashells for the girls. "We can do arts and crafts together, Lulu~! You and me will make a terrific team, I just know it!" Honestly, with Lunette's eyes for color (and fashion), Scaramouch was extremely looking forward to sharing their creativity. Should be lots and lots of fun!

But, yes. Swimming in the ocean was terrifying. So terrifying, in fact, that when his run-in with the cockle had turned to slightly less-than-wonderful shenanigans, the frightened robot stayed away from the sea's deceptive charm. He whined and he frowned, feeling rather... well, embarrassed! Scaramouch felt even worse as Lunette mercilessly - mercilessly! - teased him with that wretched mollusc.

"Hrrrrngh..." His expression soured and he stuck out his tongue, defiant. "Ew, no way, babe! That thing is, like, totally gross. Are you really gonna eat it...?" Ugh, just thinking about that gooey tongue sliiiiding down his throat sent trembles down Scaramouch's spine. Hey, he liked things in his throat as much as the next guy, but a clam? Ew, no! The texture was all, all wrong. Still, if the robot didn't walk the bucket over and relieve Lunette of her nefarious weapon... "Sigh, alright... I'll put your stupid friend in the bucket." The things he'll do in the name of love, oi! Fishing waders loudly gushed - squeak, squeak, squeak! - as Scaramouch obediently returned to the Anitra's side, bucket held at arms-length. "Well! At least that's one shell down and... uh, several dozens more to go~!" he smiled. Think positive. Gotta think positive. Like, for instance, that nasty little thing being roasted for Lunette's snack! Truly, the android couldn't think of a more fitting punishment.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:14 am