Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

She Said Yes!!

Post by Marissa Clawthorne on Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:11 am

DATE: MAY 19TH, YEAR 8
    TIME: APPROX. 10:30 PM

The whole evening, Marissa kept checking her phone in hopes of an update. The monstress knew that logically there wouldn't be one until she heard the little 'ding!' from a text message, but she just couldn't help herself! A certain ghostly alien was absent from his post tonight, given the circumstances. Tonight, he was finally going to propose to his long-time friend and girlfriend, Ola. Knock Out seemed to be okay with this, seeing that Marissa could easily hold her own.

As the furry monster was refilling one of the popcorn machines, she finally heard that little 'ding!' coming from her phone. She froze, her heart was pounding. Marissa had been waiting for this message all night. Shakily, she picked up the phone and opened up her conversation with Spenst. She almost dropped the phone as she read the contents of the message. Her lip quivered, and tears were forming in her eyes. The monstress could not contain herself anymore at this point.

"Knock, Knock!" she exclaimed, running up to the Cybertronian. Her tail was wagging a mile a minute as she showed him the phone. "She said yes! Ola said yes!!"

Marissa couldn't hold it in any longer. She busted into tears, cradling the phone against her chest.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Re: She Said Yes!!

Post by Knock Out on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 pm

"Knock, Knock!"

"Who's there?" The mech smirked, glancing over a bulky shoulder to look at his employee. With Spenst's special little plan for the night, he had requested the night off which meant Knock Out had joined Marissa behind the counter at the concession stand. Being one person short had made the night a little bit difficult, but he could handle it. The hard part of the night was over with anyway! Knock Out took in the sight of his monster worker, a metal brow rising up. She had big tears in her eyes and yet her tail was wagging happily? His crimson optics flickered to the phone right when she made the big announcement for him.

"She did?" Well! Good on Spenst, the lucky bugger had done it! When the four-legged monster burst into tears, the cybertronian couldn't help but to give her an awkward little look. Glancing around to make sure nobody else was around, he raised an arm and laid his servo flat against her back. This was supposed to be a good thing right? Unless these were those fabled 'happy tears'. Goodness. "There, there! This is pretty nice, yes. I've never attended an actual wedding, you know? This will be enjoyable to see!" Pausing mid-pat he gave her a grin. "They really are quite good together." He couldn't help but to root for them a little, seeing how Olabisi had come to visit Spenst on the job so frequently.
    Marissa Clawthorne
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Marissa Clawthorne on Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Marissa's smile only grew as the Cybertronian patted her on the back. Don't you worry about her, KNock Out. There was no reason to fear. These were indeed happy tears!

"I can't wait! I was really hoping that this would happen someday, and it's finally happening. I'm so happy for them!!!" the monstress exclaimed through her tears. Her phone made yet another 'ding!' sound. She covered her face as she read the new text message, but it still wasn't enough to suppress a muffled scream. "And Ola wants me to be one of her bridesmaids!!!"

The furry monster was jumping up and down at this point. It had been a long time since she had last been this excited over something.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I've never been a bridesmaid before!!"
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 am

The mech had not been anticipating this night quite the way Marissa did, but then he didn't think about marriage much in general. He supposed it did make sense, organics dated for a time, and after an unspecified amount of time had passed, they popped the question. Marriage, celebrations all around, some babies. Organics were definitely working off of a sort of script. At least they seemed to enjoy it? Marissa was certainly excited! Another ding sounded, signaling a new text, and the monster's response was to cover her face and scream! Knock Out winced, leaning ever so slightly away from her as he put a servo to his helm!

A bridesmaid? Shining optics watched the four-legged monster jump about in glee. "Oh? Congratulations!" There was a brief pause before the mech rose a metal brow questioningly. "So uh, what exactly does a bridesmaid do...?"

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:51 pm