Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: A Birthday With Star Wars and Friends

Post by Scaramouche on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:23 pm

"Lulu, you worry-wart~! You're gonna worry yourself grey." And wouldn't that be a shock, one random morning? The android kept his laughter tame and gave the Anitra a reassuring squeeze. "Don't worry, I'm sure Bailey will be fine. Like I said, she's a tough dame!" After all, not just anyone could put up with a demon like nasty ol' Creamer. That took some serious guts! Optics turned to the avian doctor. "O-Oh, so ya didn't see her, huh?" Hm! Well, still too early to raise a hue and cry. Scaramouch was going to give it a few more minutes.

Also, an obnoxious clucking chicken? That should be 'obnoxious honking goose' - Knock Out, get with the times, you shameless tart!

Though he hadn't technically greeted the other mech, Scaramouch flashed ol' Knock Out a mischievous grin. "Well just look at you, handsome, already eager to nickel and dime~!" Everyone knew that theatre concessions were just tasty, and incredibly bad for your health, examples of highway robbery. Fortunately, as a robot, Scaramouch was immune to the Cybertronian's unabashed solicitations. Unfortunately, Lunette had a stomach and that stomach had needs. Hm! The combo apparently came with a large pizza, four drinks, and four candies - hopefully good candies, too. None of that stale gummies crap. The Doc was also kind enough to order a large popcorn for everyone, too! Would that be enough? Algorithms quickly went to work surveying their modest crowd, robot mathematics involved. Lunette, Bailey, Diana, Doc, and -

"Thank you! You're looking pretty...hip and groovy, as always!"

He snorted. And of course Kev~!

"Why, I'm the grooooviest cat, don'tcha know~?" The android gave the alien a wink and a brief shake of his hips, but went right back to calculating. After a few nanoseconds later, Scaramouch could detect no glaring issue with everyone's orders thus far. Well, save for one... He eyed Bailey; more importantly, he eyed her glistening brow of sweat. She wanted a soda, which was just rife with sugar and caffeine - two things very counterproductive to hydration. "Don't mention it, kiddo! And, uh..." Thinking (always thinking), the android shifted his gaze to Knock Out. "L-Let's have a small cup of water too, please. For Bailey."

Now, water was usually free, especially when it came in a small cup, but this was Knock Out. Scaramouch was at the ready to fork over a couple of creds and pony up, but while he was doing so, why not go the extra mile? "Would you like anythin' else, Lulu?" he asked. The Anitra was probably going to decline, but the robot wanted to offer anyway.

Besides, Knock Out was most likely going to cast a kitten if he didn't hawk enough of his goods.
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Post by Lunette on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:23 pm

With Bailey taken care of and everyone here, Lunette waited for everyone else to order their drinks and treat before speaking up herself thanks to Scaramouch's encouragement. What was Mountain Dew? Sounded kind of good... With her luck, though, it'd be too sugary. "Uhm, I'll just have a lemonade and... Jujyfruit, please?" Oh, and pizza toppings? Gee, Lunette hadn't eaten pizza in a bit. It was always a guilty pleasure, but one she rarely indulged in. "Whatever is fine, dear~ I've no preferences!" Honestly, she didn't. Most toppings tasted good to her, and the Anitra didn't want to make a suggestion someone may be allergic to! Whatever everyone else wished for was what she'd happily eat. Was there anything else she wanted? Those blue eyes looked up at Scaramouch, tilting her head a little, "o-oh, no! Nothing else, thank you... I think that's enough for me for now!"

Taking the android's hand once their refreshments had been gathered, she waited for him to select a spot--any he wanted--to sit and sprawl out. Lunette had never seen a film outside before, and it was such a lovely evening! A perfect time, indeed. "I hope this won't be too loud, my ears get kind of sensitive when the sounds hit that high pitch, you know?" the feline rubbed her cheek to Scaramouch's arm, her eyes glancing around at who'd be sitting next to them.

Last edited by Lunette on Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shaiamils
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 8

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by Shaiamils on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:56 pm

"Thanks, Knock Out!"

Boy did Shaiamils love his popcorn! It was one of his favorites, and it only felt right to get a tub big enough for everyone to share. Everyone with a mouth, that is. It was such a shame. The doctor was more than willing to bet that Kev would really love popcorn. He turned to Diana with a smile as she thanked him for the favor.

"You're welcome," the avian responded. "It's no problem at all, especially on a day like your birthday! Hmm, I don't really have a preference with the pizza, either. Would everyone be fine with a regular pepperoni pizza?"

Ugh. Shaiamils winced a little when Bailey asked for red vines. The feathery alien wasn't one to judge, but he was not a fan of licorice candy. This was strange, considering how much he liked absinthe, which tastes faintly of licorice. He also had licorice ice cream that was pretty okay before. But absinthe didn't taste entirely of licorice, and licorice was much sweeter in ice cream form. The texture and flavor of licorice just didn't go well together in his mind, and don't even get him started on nyquil. Taking that medicine in pill form was a necessity. Seriously, whose bright idea was it to make nyquil black licorice-flavored?!
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:50 pm

The lady of the hour pulled out twenty credits, Knock Out nodded his helm with a smile as his servo gladly accepted them. "Much obliged, Diana~" He saw no need to count up the credits, he trusted the young lady. At least, he trusted that she wouldn't try to swindle him in a small group like this. It was another reason why he wasn't too fussed about this little event, fewer people meant less trouble! It was almost more manageable. Adding Diana's request for a sprite and a crunch bar to his processor, the mech glanced around the group as the birthday girl inquired about pizza toppings!

Handsome managed to snag his attention, the Cybertronian turned his helm towards the other robot. A smooth smirk grew on his faceplates, obviously pleased to be called handsome. Never let it be said that Knock Out was a hard mech to please! You just had to possess a silver tongue. Leaning one hip to the side, he spoke with a little purr. "All part of owning a business, Scaramouch. I'm sure the lovely Miss Kitty would agree~!" Though it did seem a shame to pump the others for credits and leave the lean android on the sidelines. "If your make consumes oil, I could serve you a cup. Can't let a groovy cat like yourself run out of juice and collapse!" A shame Energon was too caustic for most robots, or else he'd offer some of that! Oil just sounded...sticky. It was clear that any attempt to make the Crimson mech feel bad about his business practices were going to crash and burn. He had no shame!

Bailey's drink of choice was a Mountain Dew, although the request had been more of a general statement than an actual order. No matter, he'd still count it as one. Especially when the young woman realized her drink could be paired with a candy for the combo. Directly addressing Knock Out, she asked about 'red vines'. Placing a digit to his chin, he hummed in thought. "It's not one of our most popular candies, but I do have red vines!" Pairing that up with his little list for the party combo, he glanced towards the scaly alien and nodded. "Two separate orders, one bucket of popcorn and one medium lemonade. You've got it~." He winked to the bird and reptile respectively before turning to the metal goose once more. Out of concern for Bailey's human need for water, he requested a small cup. Health conscious, a little strange for an android but whatever! He nodded and surprisingly didn't mention needing any credits!

Facing the lovely cat woman, Knock Out gave her a genuine smile that lacked his usual smarm as she gave him her order. A lemonade and jujyfruit, those were right there with red vines on the list of 'unpopular candies' but people like Bailey and Lunette were why he still carried them! "That completes the party combo, although we still need a decision on the pizza..." Although Scaramouch offered to buy something more for Lunette, she seemed quite satisfied with what she had. Facing the avian Doctor, it seems he posited the clearest idea for a pizza. Pepperoni, it was a classic! And you can never go wrong with a classic. "Is a pepperoni agreeable to everyone else?" Pepperoni pizza, going once. Going twice...!
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:13 pm

Kev had to admit, this party combo was beginning to sound pretty delicious! He made a note to himself, maybe sometime during December he could come to the Drive-In either on a date with Fear or with some friends to try out some of these snacks! Skittles, red vines, crunch bars, jujyfruits...he had no clue what a couple of those were but he'd be damned if the names didn't make them sound enticing! The promise of pizza was almost as tasty! Melty cheese, baked dough...was it possible to become hungry without a mouth?

"Exactly! I'm glad you agree, Diana!" The alien chirped his agreement, happy that she likewise found it silly to get too anal about a movie. Before dating Fear, Kev honestly hadn't paid much attention to movies aside from the few he had ever seen. The ghoul was a good partner for watching the telly with, and even then the two of them weren't so picky about genres. So long as it was enjoyable, it could be about anything! Although admittedly the two tended to drift towards the romantic or hilarious. "You are very welcome!" The comment on colors did see him glancing down at himself curiously. Blues, yellows, and browns seemed to blend best with his scales! At being called dapper, the alien tapped a toe and wiggled his shoulders with a pleased squint. "Thanks! I wanted to look nice and snazzy for your birthday!" This was a little bit special, after all! With a nod and another content look, he heeded the woman's suggestion and set his blanket down near the tins.

Snorting right back at Scaramouch, Kev rolled his eyes good-naturedly. "Yeah? If you're the grooviest, then what does that make Lunette? The prettiest?~" His claimed chair was quite close to everybody else's, yet not uncomfortably so. It was an amicable distance for sure, perfect for chattering during the picture. He did not sit entirely just yet, a hand reaching into his pants pocket to feel for the credits he had brought along. How much would his drink be, about 3 credits...? Yeah, a medium seemed right. He slipped the money out, holding it in his palm to hand over when the mech was ready. For now, he seemed more focused on getting the party combo details figured out. Unable to really give his own opinion, Kev kept quiet instead and rocked on his heels softly.

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 am