Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Oh GOD oh GOD - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FAITH

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri May 05, 2017 1:27 am

Date: 5/5/0008
    Time: 12:37 AM

”Oh, oh God oh GOD where am I?!” Bailey…wasn’t having a great time. Ailbe twisted around her legs, whining up at her in concern as the poor woman worked very, very hard on trying to control her breathing. ”O-Oh, oh no, no nonono I’ve-I’ve-I’ve b-been drugged! Oh deary fishface I’ve been DRUGGED and I probably just got sold on th-the ginger black market! I-…” The woman stopped, breathing hard as she slid down the wall to collapse in a small pile of jeans and button-up shirt-clad-girl. She looked around, at how no one was around. She looked up at the sky, and the tall buildings surrounding her. This looked like…a downtown? But this wasn’t Downtown, not the one where she worked. Not the one where she took Ailbe to get cleaned up, none of it. It was…it was new, it was WRONG.

”Okay, okay girl. Calm down, it’s okay. It’s…it’s okay. We…we have our limbs. We have, Ailbe. We’ve got plenty. It’s…it’s okay. Deep breaths.” She followed her own orders and took deep breaths in and out, letting herself calm down. There, there, in and out, in and out. Just like that.

”Pschooooo…Right. Okay. So….new place.” The woman pushed herself up after giving her faithful companion a gentle ruffling of his ears and a big ol’ kiss right on his nose. A paw smacked at her face for her efforts, and she managed a shaky laugh before she stood up. ”Alright, new place. Just…okay. I need to find the uh…the date. I need the time, and my location! Those are easy, just…either a person, or a newspaper! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.”

The demon writhed, he screamed and he bashed himself against the confines of this prison. Long fingers dug into the walls as his serpentine frame lashed out in grotesque positions against the stone. He scratched and howled out his fear, because it was GONE and this worthless BITCH was talking about NEWSPAPERS.
    Didn’t she understand?! It was GONE it was WORTHLESS NOW there was NOTHING NOW
    His fingers grasped for her throat, her spleen her HEART of all things but they passed right through, it was WORTHLESS-

”HRK-!” The woman bent over suddenly, hands clasping over her chest as a severe pain went through it. ”Oh what the bedeezles?!” She stumbled, then her legs promptly gave out from under her. Knees hit hard enough against the pavement to give a wince to the woman’s face as her hands rubbed in concerned circles against her collarbone. ”Wh-what’s going on now?”

Ailbe whined up at her, broad tongue coming to lap at her face in concern. Why does she falter? Is she sick? What’s wrong? He did not know.

Well that was…new.  He took another testing swipe across her midsection-

”NMPHHHhhhhhh ow ow ow! Ow ow, I-I don’t-I…I-“

The woman, feeling very much like a girl, curled over herself with her arms tight against her stomach. First her chest felt like someone installed sandpaper between her lungs, and now her stomach just tied itself in a knot. ”This is a REALLY bad time to get sick, oh geeze…”

Surely a few moments of weakness could be excused? She could put off finding out what was going on, just long enough for herself to feel a little better.

”Oooooh holey moley this is bad timing…”
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 31

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Re: Oh GOD oh GOD - YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE FAITH

Post by Korra on Fri May 05, 2017 3:39 pm

Even the Avatar had times where she just couldn't sleep. She had been tossing and turning in bed, simply unable to get her mind to quiet down for the night. Meditation could have done the trick, but Korra felt restless. With her usual attire and the inn key in hand, the young woman had decided that a nice walk around the City could help. A chance to stretch her legs, clear her mind, and get some fresh air! Best idea ever. Humming softly under her breath, the young Avatar followed the sidewalk at a leisurely pace. Her understanding of these streets had gotten better over time, and she was quite sure she wouldn't get lost. At a time like this, the city seemed rather sparse. She was probably the only one out and about at a time like-!

”NMPHHHhhhhhh ow ow ow! Ow ow, I-I don’t-I…I-“

...Well, spoke too soon. A pained voice called out, echoing slightly against the buildings. Attention piqued, Korra pursed her lips as she attempted to figure out what direction the whimpers had come from. If there was a mugging or something, the ISOs would get involved, right? But people don't typically cry out in pain for fun. Taking off in a determined jog, the young Avatar eventually found the likely culprit. Another young woman, curled up on the floor against the wall with a concerned pooch lingering near her. Korra stepped closer, a hand reaching out towards the other female. "Hey, are you-"

Hnnngh...

A deep shiver went down her spine, and Korra paused. It felt like something was...wrong. She peeked over her shoulders, looking for whatever could have caused such a reaction. Goosebumps littered her skin, bits of hair rising up anxiously. Unable to find the cause for such a sudden dreadful feeling, her attention shifted back onto the other woman again. Keeping her distance, the Avatar nevertheless knelt down upon one knee. "Excuse me? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" She spoke out, offering this stranger a small smile.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri May 05, 2017 10:13 pm

Now this, this was too good. He could TOUCH her now, he could INFLICT UPON HER...WELL, whatever he wanted, actually. How marvelous, how FANTASTIC. His hands thumped against the sides of her unworthy skull, temporarily distracted from the horror of his current existence by this marvelous development. CAN YOU HEAR ME, STUPID THING?

No. She couldn't, but DAMN if she didn't whimper and clutch the side of her head. What was happening?! She had no idea why her apparent everything was choosing this moment to malfunction. Oh, oh god what if she DID get drugged and sold on the ginger black market?  What if this was withdrawal? Do roofies have withdrawal? Why was she walking her dog on roofies?!

Korra wrote:"Hey, are you-"

"Excuse me? Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

A set of squinty, pained eyes looked up into another startling blue pair. The woman on the ground bit her lip, managing to push herself up to sit and face this stranger. "I-I'm not- I'm not sure." Bailey opened up her eyes and managed to pull Ailbe closer to her, which the dog was all too happy to do. This stranger looked...kinda cool?  Those pants looked very comfortable, at least. All big and baggy. For a moment she thought that she'd probably look pretty cool in big baggy pants, like a really cool street-wise superhero or something.

Then she remembered that she had no idea where or when she was and promptly shoved all thoughts of comfortable pants aside. Her eyes widened and she made as if to stand up before promptly holding her stomach and plopping back down. Yep, okay organs, she won't be moving. You can stop eating one another aaaaany time.

Bailey looked up at the woman and tried to manage a grin, but that promptly dissolved into a rather watery sniffle. She ducked her head and tried to hurriedly wipe at her eyes as Ailbe plopped himself down right in front of her. He made for a great barrier between Bailey and the New Lady That Smells Like A Weird Kind Of Dog.

"I-I'm, I'm sorry I just- I d-don't, I don't know where I am? A-And I think I might have been, drugged because it was, I was at a gas station a-and I was just taking a drink and n-n-now I just, I don't know what's going on an-and I HURT and I don't want to get sick I've, I've got to find a newspaper!" She sniffled and wiped her face, cheeks red and eyes getting a bit blurry. "I gotta, find out where I a-am."

What the fuck is this? Some of that Ridiculous Human Cosplay? What was...

Wait.

He still didn't know where he was but this, this human...it was like she reacted to him. If she reacted then SHE COULD HEAR HIM HE WAS HEARD HE WAS

"CAN YOU HEAR ME, HUMAN?"

The demon surged forward and circled around Korra like a serpentine beast, hands digging into the sidewalk without care of any of the small rocks and debris that its form moved out of the way.

Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Korra on Fri May 05, 2017 10:41 pm

Pained eyes squinted back at her, and Korra did her best to look the other woman over as she answered. There was no sign of injury as far as she could see, but she was more than aware that these things were not always so visible. The question now, was what had happened? As the redhead hugged her dog closer to herself, the young Avatar held out both hands to her in a placating manner. "It's alright, just...focus on breathing for now." Breathing didn't exactly come though, as the strange young woman suddenly made to stand, looking quite surprised, and fell back down just as quickly. She gave Korra a rather pained and watery smile, hiding her face. The Avatar frowned to herself and almost moved closer to the other woman. The dog got in the way, however, like a furry little shield. Sighing softly, Korra nevertheless took the hint and ushered herself backward to give the both of them some room.

"Drugged?" Korra's frowned deepened. Now, who in the heck would have drugged this poor girl? And a newspaper? What did she need that for? As the young woman voiced her distress about figuring out where she was, it dawned on the young Water Tribe woman. These two must have just been pulled in here. At least, that was the likeliest possibility. Korra opened her mouth to speak, only to feel another quiver down her back. Warning bells in the back of her head were telling her that it wasn't safe. The only thing she could compare it to was the dark presence that seemed to linger around the Dark Judge brothers, but neither of them seemed to be around. Grimacing, her eyes caught sight of a few small rocks clattering away. Moving as if there was a breeze when there was none at all. Could this be connected to the pained young woman...?

"I-I don't know what I can do if you've been drugged, but if you're hurt, I can help you. But I'll need to come close and put my hands on you. If you don't want me to, that's okay." She again offered what she hoped was a comforting smile rather than anxious as she wondered just what the heck was going on. "As for where you are, this is Portal City. A-and...I don't think we should stay here for too long." Icy blue eyes glanced around, resolve firmly in her gaze. Something was here and it didn't feel good.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Fri May 05, 2017 11:11 pm

The woman sniffled again and rubbed her eyes against her upper arm. She nodded her head and gently pushed Ailbe to stand up and move away a bit, more over towards Bailey's side instead of his place as her Fuzzy Protector.
    The woman sat up with he legs folded under her and nodded a bit to show her consent to being examined.  "Yeah, that's um. That's okay. Thanks f-for, asking." 

Should Korra examine her, she wouldn't find much physically wrong aside from a rather decent bruise forming from where she had fallen over earlier upon her arrival. She was sniffly and taking short, wet breaths. That was more due to the crying than anything physically wrong with her, though.

No physical signs of damage from where she was holding her head earlier. In fact, aside from a case of the Heeby Jeebies, she appeared in perfect health.  

Bailey pet across Ailbe's snout as he stood loyally by her side. The dog, though, wasn't paying much attention to the proceedings. Instead, that Chaser's attention was rather firmly fixed on the space over Korra's shoulder, at a certain demon who was taking this time to throw a hissy-fit.

AAAAAAAAAARGH! HEAR ME! HEAR ME YOU PATHETIC SIMPERING WORMS! I am SUPERIOR to you I am BETTER THAN YOU WHY WON'T YOU LISTEN TO ME?!" The demon was writhing like a royally pissed-off snake, snatching as much as it could at Bailey. This caused little more than a hiccup now, though, as the woman had started to calm down with the new bitch's interference.

It writhed, hands reaching for Bailey to get SOME sort of reaction again. She couldn't just ignore him again he WOULDN'T ALLOW IT-

toooooooooooooooooooooot!

A pause, and then...

"Ailbe! Gross!" The woman finally managed somewhat of a genuine laugh as she batted at the air, doing her best to brush away the rather potent toot from her animal companion. She put her hand over her nose even as her other arm drew the dog's head towards her for an affectionate nuzzle. "N-now I know, you already went. You d-d-did that on, on purpose huh? Don't like seein' me, c-cry? You good boy."

This was, of course, not the reason. The real reason...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY EYES, OH IT BURNS, IT BURRRRRNS!"

That was the best reason of all. Ailbe gave a little huff of satisfaction as he accepted Bailey's praise. He was rather content to watch the demon writhe in agony a few feet away.

Good times.

Bailey looked away from her four-legged hero and to Korra. "Is there somewhere, s-safe to go? M-maybe the police?"
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Korra on Sat May 06, 2017 12:04 am

Phew...okay, good. The other woman sat up, nudging her dog out of the way and giving her permission for Korra to lay her hands on her. Nodding slowly, Korra smiled as she shuffled closer. "No problem. I know it's a weird request, from a stranger..." Not many people would be comfortable allowing somebody they just met to come close, especially if they were worried they had been drugged. Hands lightly hovered over the other's body, trying to find where she had been injured. A bruise perhaps, or internal bleeding. Maybe a broken rib..? She managed to find a fresh bruise, but it wasn't located on her stomach nor her head. Definitely no sign of a concussion. The Avatar's face scrunched up in light confusion as the young woman let out several small gasps of breath, still calming herself after this ordeal. Not finding any real injuries to attend to, Korra reached out lightly and clasped her hand on the other's shoulder. "I'm...not sure what happened but I think you'll be okay." She paid little attention to the dog, only looking to it at the telltale sound of...a poot.

Nose wrinkling, she let out a small laugh of her own. "Haha, ew!" What a silly little doggy. Korra leaned back, grinning as she fanned the air in front of her face. "That's pretty bad, but you wouldn't believe the kind of toots my best friend Naga can let out! Those will curl your nose hair!" She laughed shamelessly, the serious air momentarily broken. Even when the other woman inquired about police, the Avatar found her grin remaining upon her face. "There's a Penitentiary, but that's more for reporting crime and I'm not sure if there IS one here..." Cupping her own chin, her fingers tapped in a light rhythm. "There's always the hospital if you still think you could be drugged. Otherwise, the inn is the safest place I can think of." And hopefully it would be far away from whatever was lingering about.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sat May 06, 2017 12:30 am

Bailey shrugged a bit, not really having much of a logical response to that. Typically she would be in the right frame of mind to not say her non-logical response, but now was not a typical time. "Doctors are strangers on the first visit, too." The woman frowned a bit when she said that, going over it in her mind in a welcome distraction from the situation. "Um...I uh...that sounded a bit weird, didn't it?"  

With an awkward grin, Bailey rubbed the back of her neck as Korra finished up checking her over. She took this time to look over the other woman, taking in details.   This other woman seemed strange to Bailey, at least in dress. Still, Bailey wouldn't judge. Comfortable clothing is a wonderful thing and those clothes sure looked comfy. She should get some pants like that, these jeans are a bit too tight. She was losing feeling in her feet.

...she was losing feeling in her feet.

"Aw, sugar." The woman nodded thankfully to Korra as she spoke before starting to push herself up onto her now-asleep feet, generously using the wall for support. One hand was clenched to her stomach preemptively for pain as she rose up.  Unexpectedly, not much pain was felt. Surprise was clear on her face as she prodded her abdomen, then frowned again and touched her head. She winced slightly, but shook her head afterwards.

As much as part of her was desperate to find out what was going on, the other part was very much thankful for the little comment about Naga. Naga, what a nice name! So cute, like a lil' snake. Bailey herself was rather fond of snakes, had been for as long as she could remember. They were adorable little squishy tubes.

At the information regarding the Penitentiary and the Inn, Bailey frowned a bit as she considered her options. She could go to the police and the hospital, or she could get some rest. The part of her that watched those self-safety videos said police, but she had...well. Honestly, even though she felt like she had only gotten up a few hours ago, she really, really wanted to just curl up under a blanket at the moment. Nothing else sounded NEARLY as good.

"I uh...I think, finding somewhere to sleep would be good. I um..."

She looked up at Korra a bit helplessly as she finally (with much feelings of pins and needles) managed to stand upright. "I don't really feel...drugged?  I feel fine, just...really confused. Just...blue light, suddenly I'm here? I don't know. Maybe I should just, sleep it off." With a bit of a helpless shrug, Bailey wrapped Ailbe's leash around her wrist before offering the other hand to Korra.

"I'm Bailey Colt, by the way. Thanks for um...being concerned about me. That was really swell of you to do."

The air was CONTAMINATED. Even though it wanted to SCREAM and RAIN ITS TERROR UPON THIS BITCH, it didn't have the time. It was GONE EVERYTHING WAS GONE but something new was HERE INSTEAD.

It didn't know but THE KNOWLEDGE WAS NEEDED. He decided to stay, stay away far enough to keep from that horrid stench, but near enough to watch each and every move this new woman made.

It needed to know why , and it would if only the dumbass would ask the RIGHT QUESTIONS.

Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Korra on Sat May 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Doctors were strangers on the first visit, huh? Korra's smile quirked with amusement. Admittedly, she was used to healers rather than the doctors in the hospital, and tribe healers were well-known and beloved. The white coats in the hospital? Definitely strangers. "A little weird, but you have a point!" She had honestly never thought of it like that before, though experience still said it was best to ask before putting your hands all over an injured person. Especially a panicked one!

Sugar? An eyebrow arched, but otherwise, she did little else besides giving the other woman a nod. As she rose, so too did Korra, with significantly less effort. The palms of her hands brushed aside any dirt from her pants, patting it down. From the surprised look on her face and the way the stranger was patting herself down, she seemed to expect injuries of some kind. Like Korra herself, she found none. The Avatar could do little else but offer a just as puzzled shrug. Tonight was proving to be a much stranger experience than she realized it'd be. So much for a simple walk around to clear her mind!

"If a place to sleep is what you need, the inn's the right place to go. Though the office for it is technically closed now so...I hope you don't mind sleeping on my couch for the night?" Korra rubbed the back of her head, offering the other a sheepish little smile. It wasn't so bad, really! Better than sleeping out on the sidewalk and leaving this young woman to be picked off by whatever was lingering around. Ah...well, she couldn't quite blame the other for thinking she'd been drugged after falling into a mysterious blue light. "Right...I actually know about the bright blue light. It uh...happened to me too! But maybe we should tackle that in the morning? You've had one heck of a night..." She'd much rather break the news over waffles than here anyway.

Clasping her hand around Bailey's, Korra gave it a firm shake and a bright grin. "I'm Korra. It's no problem! Being concerned about others and trying to help people out is...what I do. It's just the right thing to do, you know?" She released Bailey's hand, placing both hands upon her own hips and shrugged softly.
    Bailey and Creamer
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Sun May 07, 2017 9:56 am

Tonight was a more intense experience for Bailey too, Korra. They both just expected a walk, and now they're dealing with this whole situation. The woman patted herself down once more, sure that she had somehow missed the injury. But....nothing. There was nothing there to find, which left her more confused than she was before.

Bailey looked up at Korra, honestly surprised at the offer of sleeping on her couch. She took a moment, gaping a bit like a fish, before her mouth split into a smile and her eyes got a bit misty. "That's...that's, so nice for you to offer." She straightened herself up and took her hands away from their check-over of her form. With a return of that smile, Bailey nodded in her assent. "Thank you. I'd uh...I'd like to take you up on that offer, yeah.
    A couch sounds great right now."

The demon hovered above, clinging like a spider to the side of the buildings nearby. Eyes like black stones watched the two women as they spoke and it seethed in silence. He wanted to SCREAM AT THEM and he wanted them to HEAR BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN

They would NEVER FUCKING LISTEN, they would just CONTINUE ON IN THEIR PATHETIC HUMANITY

Disgusting. Worthless, meaningless lives that he was enshrined in shame to be bound to.  It was DISGUSTING did she not realize how WRONG THIS ALL WAS?

Bailey grinned and nodded. "It's good to help people, sometimes. As long as you don't hurt yourself too much in the process."
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Korra on Tue May 09, 2017 12:46 am

Bailey's gratitude was more than obvious, a smile twitching at the edge of Korra's lips. At the same time, she couldn't help but feel sorry for the girl. From her perspective, she was probably doing the bare minimum of what was appropriate for helping somebody in need! Somebody who was new here, seemed injured at first? Bailey had no home of her own yet, and it felt like there was some predatory creature nearby! Leaving the other woman alone would have been incredibly irresponsible, not to mention plain rude. So what kind of world did Bailey come from where a bit of common decency was so amazing to her? "Hey...y-you know, don't mention it! I don't mind at all." Placing both of her hands upon her own hips, the young Avatar took a good look at her surroundings. Helping the other had distracted her a bit, but it only took a moment for her to realize which direction to go to get back to the inn.

"It's good to help people, sometimes. As long as you don't hurt yourself too much in the process."

Korra glanced over a shoulder at Bailey, taken aback for a moment. Moreso because of that second part rather than the first. As someone who had been raised to be the Avatar, to protect the world no matter the cost...the young woman's words almost felt foreign. Not letting herself get too hurt in the process... It wasn't a bad point since her attempt to get rid of the Equalists saw her losing nearly all of her bending. She'd definitely qualify that as hurting herself in the process. "You know...I think you have a point." How funny, that she never considered it like that. "The inn isn't too far from here. Will you be okay to follow me?"
    Bailey and Creamer
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Bailey and Creamer on Wed May 10, 2017 3:23 pm

Just accept that gratitude, Korra. In her world, even a kind-hearted person like Bailey would be nervous about letting a stranger accompany her. Would she take a maybe-wounded young lost person to the hospital, or the police? Absolutely. Would she let a stranger into her home? She'd...have to think more on that.

A small, surprised smile answered Korra's first statement. "You might not mind, but it's a very nice gesture for me." She managed a shaky grin as her hand pat down her hair and her grip on Ailbe's leash tightened.

It appeared to Bailey that her comment on helping people had caused the other woman some surprise. That...confused Bailey somewhat. Wasn't that common sense? If you helped others too much at the expense of yourself, then you wouldn't be able to help anyone after. Taking care of yourself should always be a priority, otherwise you can just get bitter and hurt. Maybe this other woman had been raised to believe that self-sacrifice was important above all else?

That would explain the offer...

Creamer raged around, feeling as though he was losing his mind. Was this worthless bitch of a human TRYING to get the other one to not provide information and shelter?! Was she actively attempting to put herself in the danger of an unknown world?!

Perhaps this new one was simply going to lure the stupid bitch in, and kill her. That might...

...help him, actually. It's hardly like the human's soul was strong enough to survive against his own outside of the mortal shell. Well, then...he'll just let this go along.

Bailey nodded with a stronger, more determined expression as she took a few steps to get next to Korra. "Yeah, I'm good to walk. Lead the way, if you please!"
    Korra
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    360/360  (360/360)
    Stamina Bar:
    62/62  (62/62)

Post by Korra on Fri May 12, 2017 9:34 pm

A very nice gesture, huh? Korra's cheeks blushed lightly, a little embarrassed. She wasn't a stranger to praise, but for something so small? Just for being nice to somebody and checking up on them? It felt kinda weird, and gave her a fluttery sort of feeling in her chest. Not sure what else she could say, the young Avatar chuckled softly and avoided Bailey's gaze. Light blue eyes fell down to the dog with wiry fur, and her smile crinkled softly. Good thing Naga didn't sleep in her room, she didn't want to deal with two dogs meeting each other for the first time this late. Especially if the polar bear dog became territorial. There would be enough room on the couch for the both of them, right? He didn't look like a big dog.

The determined look on Bailey's face drew a bigger smile on Korra's face, nodding her head in agreement. Assured that the young woman wasn't going to keel over or anything, she gave the other a thumb's up. "Alright!" She began to walk down the sidewalk, keeping a step or two in front of Bailey so she could lead, particularly when it came to any turns they may come across. This...this wasn't so bad! Things could have been worse, and she'd made a new friend! Though hopefully considering her a friend already wasn't moving too fast. Together, they began to make their way to the inn as the Avatar pulled out her little keycard. It was clenched in her palm, ready to be used when it was needed.

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 pm