Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Lazy Sunday Picnic for Two (Maybe Three) (Done)

Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Lazy Sunday Picnic for Two (Maybe Three) (Done)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Seeing how much she loved and appreciated what he had said in his toast Dominick smiled as he took a sip of his wine and nodded. "I couldn't agree more, love. After all, without conflict to work things out from our relationship will seem one sided it won't benefit either of us in the long run." Then smirking a bit he set his plate and leaned in, giving her a kiss on her cheeks just close enough to her lips before leaning back and looking into her eyes. "And how can it not be as beautiful as you? After all it was meant to match the wonderful beauty that you possess within yourself that makes your outer beauty shine like the rarest diamond in the world."

Seeing her dig into her meal he smiled and picking up the turkey leg he took a good bite of it and the moment the taste touched his tongue he looked up at Nyreena in surprise. "This is.... this is amazing. I've never had something this... this good in a long, long time. I think you've got a good gift here besides your talented fashion sense, love." Taking another bite of the leg he dug into the potatoes and vegetables, savoring the flavors before taking a sip of wine to wash it down. Then grabbing a roll and taking a bite of it he really liked the subtle, bitter flavor of the bread and took another bite of it. "Mmm, now this is good."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:11 pm

"That's very true. No relationship is perfect and without any obstacles to face with your partner the relationship is sure to not last very long." Almost starting to think about what happened with the whole Jak situation Nyreena forced herself to steer clear from that and not let it dwell in her life. She had someone truly special, with years of wisdom and experience behind him that molded him into the mature and immortal man that he was today. Then watching as he set his plate down, leaned over, and gave her that kiss she quickly felt her core flare and warm her entire body at how romantic he was being with it. Of course, it prompted her to lean in and kiss him almost in the same spot on his cheek to return the favor. And listening to what he said it made her bashfully blush at how he saw her inner beauty and knew that she had found a man that loved for who she was on the inside. "Oh Dominick. I swear you know exactly what to say that lets me know that you understand who I am and that you love me for that."

Watching as Dominick started to eat then looked up at her with the surprised look in his eyes Nyreena felt her heart swell as he told her that it was the best thing he had in a such a long, long time. Blushing as he said that she had a gift for it along with her fashion sense she smiled as she took a bite of food and swallowed it down. "I'm so glad you like it. Well, my adoptive mother was well trained chef so she taught me a few things growing up so that I would be able to replicate her cooking when I finally out on my own. I'm glad that what she taught me was able to stick and make you very happy." Continuing to smile as she watched him eat a bit more she giggled a bit as he instantly fell in love with the sourdough rolls. "I know. They are the most favorite thing my mom ever baked. I'm so glad that she taught me the recepie before I ended up here."
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:44 pm

"Exactly. Going through obstacles together and working through them helps to strengthen the relationship and make the love grow stronger through it as well." Seeing the look she had in her eyes for a moment when she was thinking about her previous relationship he reached over and gently took her hand to get her attention. "Don't think about what happened, love. That was a disaster waiting to happen and he blinded you into seeing something that wasn't there and pulled into a situation that you had no business being a part of that ended with you losing your life. All of that is in the past and I promise that I will make sure that never happens to you again. You deserve to be happy and with someone who never put you in danger to save their own skin." Smiling as she returned the kiss, hoping that she would, he smiled as he kissed her forehead and settling back and picking up his plate. "Well, I know that you always see the inner beauty of things so what better way than to express it in a toast just for you?"

"Like it? I love it. Your mother certainly taught you well and you should be very proud that she gave you such a wonderful gift that made this entire meal possible." Taking another sip of wine he smiled and nodded as he took a few more bites of food, a couple being bigger than others, and nodded as he swallowed. "Believe me love, I'm more than happy. This is truly a wonderful meal that we can remember for a long, long time." Finishing off the roll he reached for another while he finished off everything except for the turkey leg. "Then consider them my favorite as well. The texture and the taste is truly something I've never had before. It's very, very good."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Looking up at Dominick as she felt him gently take her hand she figured that he must have sensed her almost thinking about the past and listened as he told her to not even think about it and let it go. Softly starting to cry as he said that he promised that he would make sure to never let it happen again she gently smiled as a few tears rolled down her cheeks. "You're... you're right. I need to let it go and remember that I have you to help me through my ups and downs and always be there for me and think about my safety. You truly are one of the best things to ever come into my life and I couldn't be happier." Sighing happily as she felt him kiss her forehead she nodded and smiled as she happily blushed at that. "Well, through it all I really appreciate it. It truly touched me in more ways than you can imagine."

Blushing a bit harder at that she smiled and sheepishly tucked a bit of hair behind her ear. "Well, I know that if my mother were here to hear you say that she would the proudest mother in the history of mothers. Right next to yours, of course. I can respect her so much for being able to raise you and teach such a valuable trade to support yourself. She truly is one of the best mothers ever." Seeing him really enjoying his meal she happily smiled and continued to eat hers at a regular pace until she was just about done with hers. Feeling that she had enough she set her plate aside and picked up a roll herself, softly giggling a bit as she took a bite. "I know. It's what makes them really enjoyable. Then perhaps whenever I come to visit you I'll have to bring a batch for us to enjoy together." Finishing off the roll she brushed her hands a bit then reached over for the cupcakes and set it between them. "So, are you ready for dessert?"

Meanwhile as the two were sharing their meal Damascus was having the time of his life rolling through the grass, sunning himself in the descending light of the sun, and even chasing a butterfly or two. While the sun was setting behind the horizon he decided to have enough and trotted over to where they were at and stretched himself out on the blanket, purring as he fell into a light catnap.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Smiling as he heard Nyreena said that she needed to let it go and remember that he was the man in her life now Dominick nodded as he reached up and wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks. "And you know that I will always help you through your darkest of times and bring you back to the light where you truly belong. And I couldn't agree more. You're the most special person I have in this place and you have truly made my new life here more than I could ever possibly imagine." Seeing her blush he smiled as he toasted her once more. "Nothing but the best for you, my sweet spirit. And I'm glad it did. It makes me glad that I can can make you happy with anything that I can give to you as a wonderful gift.

Hearing that it was his turn to blush and smile at the wonderful compliment that Nyreena gave about his mother. "Thank you, love. I know that she would be proud as well to hear you say that. It wasn't easy but she was able to live with what I was and was able to help teach me see the better side of things and make a life for myself that was my own without the fear of what I was underneath." Watching her patiently finish her meal he smiled and slowed down himself until he was finished as well, letting out a sigh of satisfaction once he set his plate down. Looking over at the fuzzball to make sure that he was okay he say that sunset was quickly approaching and that the moment they had been waiting for was finally here. Glancing back as Damascus was coming over he smiled as he watched Nyreena reach over and set the plate of cupcakes in between them and ask if he was ready for dessert. Smirking a bit he reached over and took a cupcake, peeling back the baking cup and taking a bite. "Oh, I'm definitely ready for some dessert love. And just in the nick of time, too." Directing her attention over to where the sunset was at he reached over and pulled her against him, letting her relax and get comfortable in their embrace before offering the other half his cupcake to her. "Care to share, love?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Feeling blessed that he thought that way Nyreena gripped his hand in return and nodded in reply. "You're welcome, Dominick. To know that I was able to help you in your time of need and make things so much better for you gives me more joy than I can ever possibly imagine." And through that they were able to see that they were meant to be together in this place and at this time. If X had some sort of hand this she had to make a mental note of thanking him for his work.

Seeing his blush and smile at her compliment to his mother Nyreena warmly smiled and nodded at how much she had helped him believe that he could make it with what was going on with him and who he was as a being. "Of course. She was such a strong woman to be able to see past what you were and see who you were as you were going up and loved you no matter what." Hearing him let out that sigh of satisfaction it made her proud that her hard work paid off and the meal was a complete success. Looking over at Damascus as well she gently giggled at his antics, really happy that she brought him along so that he could get some fresh air and freely romp around while being himself. Smiling as he came back over and stretched out for a catnap on the blanket she looked back and Dominick and smiled as he agreed that he was while taking a cupcake and take a bite of it. Looking over at his direction and saw the sun setting before them she sighed in content as it went down before letting out a gasp of surprise when Dominick pulled her over next to him. Clearly surprised by that she gave him a bit of a playful glare before smiling and settled herself next to him as they watched the sun set and turn the sky a beautiful shade of purple and pink. Smiling when he offered his cupcake to her she nodded and took a bite, savoring the flavor while unkowningly getting a bit of icing on her lips at the same time. "Mmm, that is heaven right there."
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Megabyte

Megabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:28 pm

"Same here, love. Same here. I've never felt so much joy in my life until we confessed our love for one another on my birthday. That day I will never forget for a long as I live. Which is saying something since I remember pretty much everything." Chuckling a bit at his joke Dominick knew as well that whatever or whoever goaded the hands of fate for them to meet did their job to the letter and he couldn't be more thankful for what they did.

Nodding at that he felt that Nyreena knew exactly who his mother was without ever needing to meet her and it warmed his heart to know that. "Precisely. For her to love me unconditionally despite what happened truly made her the most amazing woman in all of my life. Well, one of the most." He certainly couldn't count out Nyreena now and he gave her a warm smile to prove that she was definitely one of them. Watching as she was clearly surprised by his move Dominick knew that his next one was sure to make her feel like she was soaring to the heavens and above. And seeing the icing left on her lips was just the notion he needed to pull it off. Smirking a bit more he set the cupcake down and brushed a knuckle underneath her chin to lift her head up and and look into her bright and beautiful blue eyes. "If you thought that was heaven than this should send you to the stars and beyond."

Leaning his head down he gently placed his lips against hers in a sweet and loving kiss that he quickly deepened into a passionate embrace, licking the frosting off her lips at the same time while pulling her close to him at the same time. Sharing it with her for a few long lasting minutes he pulled away but still held her close as he looked at the sunset disappearing behind the horizon. "Now that was heaven right there."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Giggling at his joke Nyreena nodded and knew that with Dominick's vault-like memory that day will always be with him to remember how they came together with the love that they had burning for each other in their hearts. Then hearing that she was one of the most amazing women in his life beside his mother she felt truly humbled by that and returned the warm smile he gave her to let him know that she understood perfectly.

As she felt his knuckle brush under chin and lift her head up to look into his handsome winter hazel eyes she felt her cheeks burn with a hot blush at what he said and felt her firey core blaze when she felt his lips press against her in the sweet kiss, closing her eyes a moment afterwards as she fell under its spell. Then feeling him deepen the kiss, as well as licking the icing she had off of her lips, she let out a soft moan as she kissed him back and enjoyed every minute of it. Feeling him pull away a few minutes later she definitely felt like she had flown to space and back with how well the kiss went and nodded in agreement with him as she snuggled into him and watched as the sunset continued to disappear. At that moment she felt that the day ended on the most perfect note possible and nothing was going to get better than that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:14 pm