Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Lazy Sunday Picnic for Two (Maybe Three)

Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Lazy Sunday Picnic for Two (Maybe Three)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:03 pm

Time: 3:45 p.m.
    Date: April 23, 0007

Since the two had had the day off from their jobs Nyreena thought that it would be a wonderful idea to go have a picnic out in the park with Dominick late that afternoon. Spending most of the day cooking up some roasted turkey legs, a pan of sourdough dinner rolls, a bowl of cheesy scalloped potatoes, a bowl of steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, and a plate of chocolate cupcakes with vanilla frosting on top. It was simple but it was also quite filling at the same time. Keeping everything warm for now she went and got herself ready to go, pulling off her latest creation off the mannequin and heading to the bathroom with a light smirk on her lips. Coming out sometime later she was dressed in her latest dress idea, with a halter-top design that showed the top half of her glowing phoenix tattoo. Fluffing out her long, straightened out hair she smiled happily and twirled a bit, her new fire opal earrings lightly jingling at the same time. Heading to her bedroom she went to a secret spot and took out her locket, rubbing the crystal cross on the lid while getting a small smile on her lips she set it around her neck and felt a sense of peace come over her. Walking back out she saw what time it was she quickly sat down and pulled on a set of flat-heeled studded black boots then got up and headed into the kitchen, putting everything together in a nice big basket along with a couple of plates, forks, knives, napkins, a nice bottle of wine, and a couple of wine glasses. Grabbing a portable radio and setting it in as well she grabbed a plush blanket, setting it just underneath the handle, then double-checking to make sure that she had everything she looked around for one last thing. Spotting it on the far end of the couch she lightly smiled as she walked over to the napping form of Damascus and bending over she softly said, "Oh Damascus, you want to go outside for a bit?"

Watching the cat as he cracked open his eyes a bit, yawned, and meow disdainfully at the thought of that Nyreena watched as he curled his head to face the other way to continue his nap she lightly laughed at that and coaxed, "Come on, Damascus, I know that you'll love where Dominick and I are going. Fresh air, tons of grass, the sun shining to warm your fur...." Getting another mewl of disagreement about that she smirked and topped off the offer, "And you might be able to chase a butterfly or two......they are coming out after all...." That getting his attention Damascus quickly got to his feet and started meowing happily at that, quickly getting excited at wanting to go. Laughing at that Nyreena picked him up and said to him as she set him around her neck and onto her shoulders, "I just knew that that would get you interested."

Making sure that he was laying comfortably on her shoulders she walked over, picked up the basket, and headed out the door, locking it behind her before heading up to the floor above. As she headed up she couldn't help but smile happily at the thought of spending such a wonderful afternoon with the man she truly loved. When she reached the floor her pace picked up a bit as she reached Dominick's door and once she arrived she forced herself to calm down a bit then shifting the basket to one hand she reached up and knocked on the door, saying, "Hey, Dominick? Can I ask you something really quick?"

Last edited by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu May 25, 2017 12:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Lazy Sunday Picnic for Two (Maybe Three)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:09 pm

Relaxing at home on his regular day off Dominick was relaxed on the couch, lightly reading off and on for most of the morning then spent some of the afternoon training himself to keep up with the skills he had so far. He knew that there wasn't that much a threat to himself here as it was in his old world but it didn't mean that he wasn't going to stop training. After all, he had someone very special to him that he had to protect no matter what just in case there was ever the slightest off-chance occurrence that there was a threat made against her, vampire or other wise. To him Nyreena was truly the most important thing in this world to him and for her to be harmed, or worse, on his watch would devastate him beyond belief. Ever since he met her for the first time, to her helping him find a proper home, to when they danced together at the Winter Ball, and to when they revealed their hidden feelings to each other on his birthday he felt like he had gained the most precious treasure he could ever receive since distancing himself from his family to protect him from the vampiric nature about him that he hated. With her he felt like he could be himself, be the man he wanted to be without worry and without having to endanger her in any way since she took it upon herself to help keep himself in check when he felt that his darker nature was starting to get out of control. And with her was where he wanted to be for all of time.

Once he finished with with his training Dominick fell onto the couch, letting out a few deep breaths to calm and cool himself down after pushing himself as far as he could go without straining himself, something he really didn't need to be doing. Shirtless the entire time he was training his skin was covered in a light drench of sweat from how hard he pushed himself and he knew that he couldn't be seen like this just in case Nyreena showed up unannounced. Groaning a bit as he got up he went to the bathroom and got himself cleaned up, just in case she did. A short time later he emerged feeling much better and not looking like he just came out of a brutal battle for his life or something. Going to his bedroom and getting a clean shirt from the dresser he walked back out to the living room when he sensed Nyreena's familiar aura coming up the hallway and he couldn't help but lightly chuckle at the turn of events that had come about. Deciding to meet her at the door, surprising her a bit at the same time, he went over and positioning himself so that he was leaning against his propped up right elbow and patiently waiting for her to knock on the door. When he sensed her approach the door, hearing her shift something in her hands then reach up and knock, he waited for just a few precious moments before he grabbed the knob and opened the door, getting a rather interesting surprise himself when he saw her in her new dress. She was certainly beautiful in it but to him she was beautiful in anything she wore, inside and out. Then noticing the basket in her hands and the tantalizing smells coming from it he could only guess that she wanted to go on a picnic, even bringing Damascus with them to share the fun.

Managing to keep his cool he lightly smirked and answered, "Hello, Nyreena. And of course you can. I'm always willing to help out the people I care about, especially you." Gesturing with his chin to the basket he playfully asked with a coy smile, "Does what you want to ask me have to do with the basket you brought with you, by chance?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:20 pm

While she was making her way up to the third floor Nyreena's thoughts had briefly glanced over the memories that were made between her and Dominick from when they first met and she couldn't help but lightly laugh for just a moment then sighed as she remembered how crazy things were for him when he first arrived to the Breach. It was really rough for him to realize that he had lost his family, one of the most important things to him, and he was all alone in a strange world that was so far out of the spectrum of time he was used to being in. She had felt really bad that something like this had happened to him then hearing his story about his life and what he was having to deal with she felt that  he needed someone to help him so much be able to comfort him and help get through things as he adjusted to living here and got used to the new things around him. Thankfully with the amazing memory he had he was able to pick up on things pretty easily and was able to learn a lot in a very short amount of time. And definitely one of the memories that stood out was when she helped him get to the Inn to get him a proper home and having him stay the night so that they could take care of things first thing the next morning. That was certainly an interesting night to say the least.

But the two most precious memories that she held the most dear was of the Winter Ball and Dominick's birthday. When they had danced at the ball it was like there was something happening between them that no words could explain how it was happening. It felt so wonderful being in his gentle grip and it felt like she never wanted him to let her go. That was truly a wonderful night....and it felt like something else had connected the two on a somewhat deeper level. Which was proven true on his birthday when they had confessed their feelings for one another, which to her was probably the most exciting moment of her afterlife that things were going the way they were supposed to when two people fell in love. Which to her meant that her past transgressions were finally absolved and she could begin a proper relationship with someone who wasn't going to blind her into doing things she shouldn't be doing and ending with her death. Either way she was truly happy and there was nothing that was going to change that.

When she watched Dominick open the door, noticing first thing that he didn't have his shirt on exposing his slim yet toned chest and torso, Nyreena quickly felt her firey core heat up and the heat from it starting to make her cheeks flush a softly glowing green color. Hearing him say hello and answer that he was always willing to help the people he cared about, especially her, her blush started to glow a bit brighter then when he inquired about the basket, asking if it was part of the something she wanted to ask him she lightly nodded as she tried to calm down and replied, "Mhmm. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a picnic in the park with me. Maybe even watch the sun set, too. What do you think?"
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:25 pm

Noticing the light flush in Nyreena's cheeks when she first saw him Dominick had to keep a light chuckle from escaping his throat at how cute she looked at seeing him. The look on her face alone was enough to enhance her radiant beauty from the inside out. To him he felt that he was truly lucky that he had fallen in love with someone who was so kind and caring as she was and at the same time had a fiery temper that rivaled hell itself. Watching as her blush got a bit brighter when he had asked about the basket she nodded and said that she wanted to ask him if he wanted to go on a picnic with her in the park and maybe even watch the sun set for the evening. At first he was just every so hesitant about the two of them staying out after sunset but he had to remind himself that they were going to be okay and no one was going to attack them, then thinking about it he thought that it was a really nice idea. Especially with the tantalizing smells that were coming from the basket that was starting to make him hungry. And it also meant that he would get to spend some time with her which was more than enough reason to agree with the plan. Nodding in agreement he replied to her, "Well, I think that's a really good idea. The idea of relaxing in the spring air with the woman I love, and the cat she adores, with a great meal and the sunset to complete the evenings sounds like the thing to do. Just let me get my shirt on and we can go."

Shutting the door a bit he slipped the somewhat form-fitting shirt over his head and pulled it down, straightening it out a bit before grabbing his key card, slipping it into his back pocket, and heading out the door and closing it behind him. Stepping closer to Nyreena he smiled as he reached for the basket and gently taking it out of her hands he said in a caring tone, "Here, let me get this for you. You've worked hard enough making all of this possible this is the least I can do to pitch in for you." Holding out his left arm for her to take he continued to smile as she took it and led them towards the stairs, holding her close to him as they made their way down to the ground floor and out the door to the park.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri May 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Getting a wave of happiness when she heard Dominick's approval of the idea Nyreena let out a light giggle and replied, "Oh, wonderful! We're going to have such a great time together, I just know it!" Nodding in agreement when he said that he needed to put on his shirt so that they could be on their way she watched as he shut the door she quickly got a thought of him just leaving it off but she quickly pushed it away, knowing that it wasn't the time or the place to even think about that. Definitely feeling a blush creep into her cheeks she tried to get herself to calm down so when Dominick came out he wouldn't see it and get worried about her. That's the last thing she wanted him to be when he's had so much worry in his life about him accidentally hurting his family or someone close to him. She wanted him to have a new life filled with peace and certainty that he wouldn't have a worry like that. Thankfully Damascus was able to distract her by batting his head against her cheek and rubbing it a bit while letting out a purr, making her laugh and reach up to scratch him behind the ears.

When he stepped out the door, now fully-clothed with the almost form-fitting shirt on him (which was a thankful plus in Nyreena's opinion) she watched as he stepped closer to her and taking the basket from her, saying that he would take it for her since she put so much work into making the meal it was the least he could do. Giving him an endearing smile she said as she handed it over to him, "Oh, thank you. I would've managed just fine but since you want to I'm more than grateful for the assistance." Watching Dominick hold out his left arm to her she more than happily slipped her arm around it and fell in beside him resting her head against his shoulder as they made their way down, walking out into the warm afternoon air and made their way to the park.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri May 26, 2017 9:43 pm

"Hmm hmm, you and me both, love. You and me, both," Dominick agreed, laughing a bit in his throat at his girl's enthusiasm about his agreement to the idea. After he shut the door and pulled his shirt on he could sense the shift in her ghostly aura and wondering what had made it happen he really wasn't too concerned about being worried about it. Ever since getting used to this new life on this new world and slowly understanding that he no longer had to worry about fighting for his life or being ridiculed and mistreated for being what he was he was able to let his worries and concerns slowly go over time. If it wasn't for Nyreena's help to get him adjusted and situated he probably wouldn't be here at this point in time with a home, a comfortable job, and someone that he could be with that understood him and didn't reject his half-vampiric nature. In a way he guessed that he could say that he got a lucky break (if it weren't for the fact of the heavy loss that he had to take to get it). Hearing the purr and the laugh from outside the door he imagined that Damascus was doing something to make Nyreena laugh, like he always does, which in turn made him laugh a bit as well.

Smiling back as he felt Nyreena hand the basket over to him he returned, "You're welcome, love. I know you would've with your great strength and of course I want to. Like I said I'm always willing to help the people I care about, especially you. Believe me, anything you need help with with I'll be right there to help you out no matter what." As they walked out he felt Nyreena's head rest against his shoulder and letting out a gentle laugh he kissed the top of it in return to the affection.

As they walked down the street he decided to ask, "So what did you exactly make for this grand meal? The smells coming from the basket are just too good to wait to see what you packed."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Smiling even more at the laugh that Dominick gave Nyreena felt like he was getting excited himself for their wonderful afternoon together. She couldn't wait to sit with him, eat the wonderful food she had made for the two of them, laugh at Damascus's amusing antics, and hopefully watch a wonderful sunset with him. As they started to walk out she felt the kiss to the top of her head she sighed happily feeling the love that came from it.

Getting a mused smile on her face when he asked that she answered him, "Well.....I made some roasted turkey legs, some....cheesy scalloped potatoes along with some steamed broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots, um.....a pan of freshly baked sourdough rolls, and perhaps some chocolate.....cupcake with vanilla icing on them. How does that sound for a good meal?"
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:49 pm

Oh you better believe that Dominick was excited for this. Every chance he got to spend with Nyreena it was like a dream come true that he wanted to have over and over again. Being with her was something he cherished with all of his heart and he never wanted to lose her in any way, shape or form. If he was ever to lose her everything else he held close to him would rot away into nothing but a black mass in his heart never to be healed again unless he got her back.

Listening as she drew out her answer, hoping to entice him by what she had made, Dominick felt like he was floored by what he heard. Everything sounded so good it made his stomach loudly rumble in approval to the menu. Getting a bit of an embarrassed look at that he said, "S-sorry about that. I guess my stomach's more than ready to eat all of that wonderful food you made. Which sounds amazing by the way. I really can't wait to taste every bit of it."

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:40 am