35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Much to Say About Nothin'

Post by Nessa on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:00 pm

APRIL 12 ; 11:14AM

There's always something distracting to read to calm the nerves. Nothing like escaping from a world of distress in a book. Nessa's own little library at the Nest had been read time and again, and in a few weeks she dusted the shelves of those stories. Old tomes of history portrayed correctly, best sellers of the year she was last on Earth,... and of course her own trashy romance novels. The thought of going to the library really hadn't hit her until recently. The idea always slightly creeped her out. She always felt like she was being watched in a library, movies be damned. Walking along the sidewalk, the library comes into view. Blinking the midday sun out of her eyes, she stops. What is she doing out so early? This is hardly time for the Piper to be about, but she has definitely been having some changes happen that she barely understands. What with time skipping and panic attacks. She shakes her head, whats left of her dreadlocks whipping back across her neck. She decided on a ponytail, the cord she had before broke, so she improvised with a string of beads that may or may not be haunted. But hey, that's the fun of being the resident rat-witch. The Immortal chuckles to herself, watching her feet as she walks, the gladiator sandals coming up to her mid-calf. It's rather warm, it was another good day for a sun dress. The one she has on is orange, in a wide arc there are blue flowers in screenprinted fashion across the right side. It seemed to show off her "Good" side. That being the side that doesn't have a sprawling mess of tattoo.

Nearing the library, she spots a bench. The sun feels nice. She actually feels relaxed for once. A smile creeps upon her face, and she sits in the bench. The library isn't going anywhere, the bench is warm and she could use a good sit down! Of course! Little rat minds prick at the back of her head, all thoughts of concern for Mother. This isn't what we were doing! We were going places! Don't sit down! We should go back home! Though the thoughts were loud, she quells them with a harsh mind-linked berating. Calm, children, Mother knows best.

Leaning back, Carnwennan brushes the bench, the thigh strapped sheathe chafing against her leg. She coughs in disapproval. She really ought to get a better fit for her. The dagger may be small, but the leather wasn't very helpful. Cloth and velcro work just as well. But old habits and all that jazz.

Shaking the general worry, she leans back, adjusting her dress and stretching her legs out. She might get some weird tan lines in this body, but hey, that's what magic is for. Soak it up while it's here!
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 40

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Re: Much to Say About Nothin'

Post by Ariana Lee on Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:14 am

Hard to believe it would soon be a year since Ariana had encountered an odd cat in the forest. A lovely ebony one, that wasn't what it seemed to be! A God, though perhaps a scary one...what with the talk of blood. Still, the feline offered interesting advice that Ariana should seek to learn more about her own kind. Truthfully, she had never really had a werewolf mentor to learn from. A couple of friends who turned into wolves of some kind, but both were now gone. Research on archery had been shelved and the young woman had redirected her efforts.

Romance novels proved to be something of a hurdle. Werewolves were featured as characters, especially for love triangles with vampires, but nothing about the content was appealing. Information about the werewolf in the book was pretty barebones, focusing more on the love. And of course the romance was heterosexual. Not to knock straight people or anything but after the third time she had leafed through a teenage girl trying to decide which guy she wanted to bone, Ariana had nearly thrown her book at the wall. Ugh.

Books on mythology seemed to be her biggest help on this subject. Her mother had always told her that legends and stories had kernels of truth to them! Already, Ariana had learned about werewolves around the world, and how some of them had different names depending on the culture. Skinwalkers, lobizon, nahual, loup garou, lycanthrope. Some of which, the young woman had heard of before, others were completely new to her. A common theme was the basic idea that to be a werewolf was a curse. Though the curse changed in the way it was transferred! Norse mythology had a story about a father and son who became werewolves due to putting on magic wolf pelts. Being cured meant taking off those pelts and burning them to ash. A fascinating story but it didn't relate to her own experiences. Ariana hadn't put on a pelt, she'd been bitten!

El lobizon was Souther American, for whatever reason the 'seventh son' turned into one during a full moon. The Mexican nahual was either an animal guardian, not necessarily a wolf, or somebody who shapeshifted into an animal to cause harm. Skinwalkers were witches who similarly changed form to hurt others. Every story seemed to fill her with more dread and shame. It was apparent that werewolves were considered monsters in most myths. Not that she could necessarily disagree but...still hard to choke down. The kindest folktale had been an Irish one, about a werewolf couple. The female had been ill, and the male sought a Priest to save his wife. Despite the man's fear, the lycanthrope continued to be courteous, insisting his wife be healed. If more romance novels were like that, maybe she'd enjoy them more!

On this sunny day in April, Ariana stepped out of the library with a book clutched close to her chest. 'Metamorphoses of the Werewolf: A Literary Study from Antiquity through the Renaissance'. A lengthy title, and a fascinating read. Her dark brown eyes blinked as the sudden shift of lighting hit her, a hand raised to block out the brightness. Truly, the artificial light of the library was no match for the sun. She passed by the bench, her mind fully focused upon going home and curling up with her latest book, but the sight of dreads caught her eye. They were an uncommon hairstyle, particularly for someone with blonde hair. Her footsteps slowed, and she half-turned to blink at the relaxing older woman. She looked a little...familiar. Unable to place her face immediately, she nevertheless stepped a little closer. "Excuse me, ma'am? Have we...met?" Maybe if she got a name, she'd be able to place her...or maybe the other would recognize her first?
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 30

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 pm

The sun is certainly a new thing for her, the burning of her shoulders and cheeks was almost immediate. Her pale skin cannot take too much of this, but hey, it'll be worth it for the Vitamin D. Or whatever that process contributes to healthy bodies. The thought makes her chuckle, as if it really mattered. The immortal settles into her seat and relaxes further, the sounds of a few people walking his way and that ringing in her awakened ears. So long ago those sorts of things drove her to the brink of madness, oh how far she's come. She wiggles her shoulders, scratching an itch in the middle of her back. Suzanne wiggles her way out of the mop of hair atop the Piper's head. The small white rat cuddling into the nook of her mother's neck and soaking up her own bit of sun.

Then, a certain smell, and the sound of feet pass by her. Opening her eyes ever so slightly, she notices a woman walking by with a book in her hand. Probably fresh out of the library, she can still smell the telltale sign of musty books and fresh print combined.

Leaning up, she uncrosses her legs and widens her eyes. Her gaze follows the lady and she stares at the back of her head. Something about her gait and her scent. Forest.

Oh she might know her.

As Arianna turns around, Nessa's smile brightens, and her heart skips a beat. She does know her! A playful grin splays across her face as the she-wolf inquires.

"Oh dear, you've forgotten me? I do suppose our meeting was quite brief, love. I'll give you one guess." Her eyes flare a bit, the smell of blood graces the air and her aura shimmers over her face. For a brief moment, Nessa's face contorts into that of the blonde wolf she takes form of. In the blink of an eye, her face returns to normal, no trace of magick left.

She stands and holds her hands behind her back, leaning on one hip as her dreads show her face once again.

She's not THAT forgettable is she~?
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:35 pm

Ariana hadn't noticed until she turned around that the other woman had been staring at her. So she recognized her just as quick as Ariana herself did! Even if she was having trouble placing the face... Still, this was good! ...And bad. It meant the young woman wasn't just seeing things or having a weird brain fart. But it also meant she had to deal with that awkward situation where you can't remember somebody you met one time. That embarrassment became even more palpable when the other woman smiled brightly. The playful grin drew an uneven one on the werewolf's face. It became a smidgen more comfortable when the blonde admitted that their meeting was brief. At least that was less embarrassing than if they'd met like...fifty times!

"One guess?" Ariana repositioned herself, completely facing the other woman and pressing the book closer to her own chest. An arm moved to conveniently cover the title. She leaned forward slightly, a brow raised as she awaited this clue. It did not come...quite as she had anticipated she would. The smell of blood reached her nose right before the other woman's actually changed! One moment, seemingly human, the next, a blonde wolf! Ariana took a startled step backward, gasping out and nearly dropping her book. But the shock only lasted for a moment before realization dawned on her. A grin light up her face as she leaned back in to inspect the other woman once more. Of course...!

"I-it's you! We hunted together!" Goodness, had it been a while! She chuckled sheepishly, readjusting her glasses upon her nose. "S-sorry for forgetting you for a moment there. I knew the dreads were familiar but... It took seeing the wolf face for it to finally click. Nice use of magic. ...I think." Could have just been minor shapeshifting. Still, the young woman seemed happy to see the other. "How have you and your children been? Still eating well?" She smiled, as if sharing an inside joke.
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Sat May 06, 2017 4:45 pm

Oh dear, trust her, she has a better memory than most.

Embarrassment aside, Nessa smiles at Ariana as she mulls over her thoughts, and in the moment the shewolf recognizes her she stands forward, albeit a bit defensively out of current mindset. She shakes her head, refusing to let it get to her. After the brief hesitation, she comes close to Ariana, and places a hand on the other's forearm. She smiles reassuringly.

"Oh don't worry, Ariana, right? I still have the picture on my wall~ And yes, magic." She chuckles, her earlier paranoia quelled and her mood brightened by cute lady. Nessa catches herself looking down at her frame, letting her eye dart to the side quickly before SHE'S the one to feel embarassed.

Ariana inquires about the Family, to which Nessa brightens up and splays out her hands, "Oh they are doing much better now that I'm back." her shadow wavers, little rats, about four or five, peak out from behind her ankles, and Suzanne sniffs forward at the shewolf, a look of curiosity on her ratty face.

"How are you?" She skips over to Ariana's side, okay to walk along with her. So very okay~
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Thu May 11, 2017 7:41 pm

Nessa stepped forward, and the closer space to the other woman didn't make her feel uncomfortable. They had already shared a few hugs in the forest, at least as much as she could hug without human arms at the time. Yet, the feeling of a hand upon her forearm felt quite unfamiliar. An anxious feeling crawled its way up her spine, glancing down at the shared contact. It felt different without a thick patch of fur between them. Skin to skin touch wasn't frequent in her life anymore, not since... Her thoughts trailed off as Ariana focused on what Nessa was saying instead. "Oh, the wall?" She gave a small smile. "I have mine framed on a drawer." A bit more private than the piper, if only because she didn't want to explain to possible guests why she had a framed picture of a large wolf. Still, the momento was appreciated.

"Back?" Blinking curiously behind her glasses, the young woman tilted her head to the side. "Oh, did you go on vacation?" A few dark bodies poked out of Nessa's shadow, and Ariana bent forward at the waist to wriggle her fingers to them in greeting. "Hi~" Most of them looked like normal rats with darkly colored bodies, but the sole ivory of the bunch seemed most adventurous. Little pink nose wriggling, the werewolf wriggled her own nose back at her teasingly.

Returning to her upright stance from before, the two of them fell into step easily as they began to walk down the sidewalk again. "I've been alright. Haven't been up to much lately, but I came to the library for a bit of research." Stealing a glance around, Ariana stealthily revealed the title of her book to the other woman. "I've been researching about werewolves, trying to learn a bit more about them." With Nessa 'in the know', she didn't need to explain why she'd be interested in such a subject.
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Mon May 22, 2017 7:16 pm

As soon as the rats appeared, they dispersed, not really liking being out in the day time. Though, they are definitely curious about the wolflady. Nessa, hardly one to notice small social details, pulls her hand back, putting it in her pocket. A glance is all it took to know not to touch. Well that's fine by her, she enjoys company nevertheless!

"Oh, not just any wall. The Wall. I'm very old. Very old. And I have a wall of memories... that I'd rather not forget, is all~" Of course she didn't just, like, throw it on the fridge or something! The Immortal's memory is stretched across centuries. Memories seem to fade in those lifetimes.

She blinks as as Ariana questions her absence. Her own bit of anxiety lowering the volume of her voice slightly. "Well... no. I... apparently I was gone. For months. And I didn't even know." She hesitates for a moment before continuing her walking pace. She places her other hand in her pocket.

Suzanne rubs her nose at her Mother's neck. Urging her on, the Piper shakes the feeling with a humming sigh.

"But I'm here now, so that's all that matters~" She looks over at the book the shewolf was carrying, cocking her head to the side with a grin. "Oh~ Doing some self-discovery? I take it you weren't very in the know about your... abilities?" She becomes a bit more relaxed as she changes the subject. She chuckles at the stealthy reveal. Winking.

"Maybe just maybe I know a thing or two, but what are you trying to learn?" research without direction might as well be casual reading, but Ariana might have a real purpose...
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Fri May 26, 2017 9:23 pm

As the rats disappeared back into the shadows and cracks of the city, Ariana gave them a parting wave. Farewell, little ratties! Straightening back up to properly look Nessa in the face, the young werewolf nodded her head in thanks. She didn't mind light physical contact but the longer it lasted, the more uncomfortable she would become. She was glad that the other woman would respect her boundaries!

"Ooh I see." A giant wall dedicated to pictures and memories! A lovely idea, very sentimental. The mental image of a wall made up of framed photos drew a small smile to her face. "I'm touched you don't want to forget our little hunt together. I might not have...put it up on a wall, but I enjoyed myself all the same." She shrugged, not callous in either tone or attitude. The plain truth of it was that Ariana had very few pictures to speak of. A memory wall in her room would be quite barren.

Gone for months? The young woman frowned but did not seem as surprised as such news ought to have been. "Ooh...I'm very sorry. That must be confusing." Ariana paused, shifting the book in her arms before she continued to speak. "That happened to me once, sort of. I was killed and, due to things happening in the Pool of Souls, I remained dead for months. Coming back after so long felt...strange." Guess that explained why it had been so long since she had seen the other woman. "I am glad your children were not hurt in your absence." Rats were thankfully rather self-reliant.

Ariana blushed, embarrassed as she once again concealed the book's title. "Y-yeah...the wolf that bit me didn't exactly stick around to explain anything for me. And the few 'people' I did encounter back home weren't very welcoming to lone wolves." A territorial and paranoid bunch, they were. When inquired about what she wanted to learn, the young woman only became more bashful. The book was hugged tighter to herself, and she seemed to shrink inwards. Spectacled brown eyes centered their focus onto the sidewalk, refusing to look at Nessa. "I just...want to learn more about what it means to be me. Maybe if I understand what I am, and accept everything about myself...I won't be so scared of losing control."
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Nessa, though she looks the same, is definitely off her game. The Piper was relaxing first, but now she is a half step away from panic. Of course all under her guise of glee and joy at meeting up with a hunting pal. She leans away as they begin to walk and gives Ariana a radius of half an arm. Where the immortal felt like an ancient alpha before, she now seems flighty. Loner. All able to be sensed by those with the right instincts.

"I... tend to forget, due to my age. So pictures bring it all back to me." the Piper hooks her thumbs behind her back, her steps just a little bit too fluid. She needs more distractions like this. It helps. Plus cute ladies to look at. That's a plus~

Nessa slows ever so slightly as they touch the subject of her disappearance once again. She nods and shrugs, her lip raising in a 'I'm working on not freaking out about it' fashion.

The Immortal's uncomfortable presence melts away into some sort of victory as Ariana becomes flushed. "Well, depending on what... Kind you are, I know quite a few things. Cernunnos's children are quite fascinating to me." Suzanne holds tight to mother's mane, the small white rat cocking her head at Nessa. Can't get a bead on her today, can you little one?
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:29 pm

As the two of them walked together, Ariana watched the other woman from the corner of her eye. Where before Nessa had been very confident, and even perhaps bombastic, now the older lady seemed very subdued. Their exchanged greetings had been friendly enough, but now the other seemed distant. Almost...afraid. As an anxious person herself, it wasn't very hard to sense it in others. The question was, what could have made this strong being feel so off? Both eyebrows rose as the realization of something strange going on, but she otherwise didn't comment. It felt rude, and besides... Nessa's business was her own. If she wanted to share, she could. Otherwise... Ariana wasn't going to go poking any beehives.

"Oh, I see. That makes sense." At least, it did when Nessa put it like that. The young werewolf herself was still quite young, especially compared to the older woman! Some early memories were fuzzy but otherwise, she didn't require pictures to jog her memories of certain events. As a supernatural being now, maybe that was something to keep in mind. She had not aged in all this time, after all. Who knew how long she was going to be alive for? Chewing her lower lip lightly, the young woman nodded her head as if settling on a decision. "I...think it might be smart if I get a camera and keep some pictures too."

Most mysterious of all was Nessa's reaction as Ariana touched briefly on her disappearance, the older woman slowing. Rather than expand on why she had been gone for so long, Nessa merely shrugged and gave her a very...wavery kind of smile, if it even was a smile. Hm. The black haired girl returned the smile with an uncertain one of her. She had expected Nessa to explain what had happened, but instead, she remained tight-lipped. It must have been bad. Never one to pry, she again left the matter alone and moved on. The older immortal was knowledgeable, just as she had been hoping, though she was most interested in the name that Nessa dropped. "Cernunnos? Who is he?"
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:29 pm

As she slides headfirst into conversation, each step seems to take away her plight. Her hands unhook from behind her back and she swings them a bit. Having another person around her, she needs to keep up her spirits. It would be all too discourteous to just let her problems be the forefront of the conversation, even when it is just a underlying feeling. Taking a deep breath in through her nose, her gait changes to one of confidence, even though forced.

"Even though I'm immortal, I still have human tendencies. This mind can only hold so much. There was a man from my Earth, named Gilgamesh. One of the first humans, he could only remember things he wrote down. Dementia couldn't even describe his illness." Though it was sort of depressing, it was something worth thinking about. Thus the pictures! Worth a thousand words, right?

The Piper nods, smiling at the idea of getting a camera. It brings her some actual joy to know she placed an idea, or at least reminded the woman of an idea. She wiggles her shoulders in contentment.

"Oh it might not be in your own blood, but where I'm from, Cernunnos was something called an Archon. A being older than the Earth itself. We hardly knew where most of them even came from! Cernunnos was the Lord of the Hunt, and the creator of the Werewolves. I saw him in paintings, some in caves, others from a man that I... Used to know. The Archon was several feet high, eight or nine, with a beautiful almost elven face. Horns like antlers, and hooves of wild beast below his waist. His voice commanded the wilds, and brought the Wild Hunt to being. I-" She didn't notice until just then that her voice was getting grandiose and almost singsongy. Like an airy voiced narrator . Nessa's face flushes and she chuckles. "M-My I'm getting excited speaking about it. A-apologies." She tucks a lock of hair behind her ear, her many bracelets tinkling down her arm as she rights herself.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:27 am

"Mm." Ariana nodded softly, eyes narrowing in thought. "I guess I'm 'technically' immortal, but I'm still really young. Far younger than you, at least." So she understood that despite their changed natures, the two of them still had inklings of humanity to them. Hundreds of years of memories had to be a curse. Ariana could barely remember the past twenty years! The tale of Gilgamesh drew a small frown on her lips. "Poor guy." Being the first human wasn't easy, was it? Not for good ole Gilgamesh at least. A far cry from the 'Adam' and 'Eve' she'd been taught as the 'first humans'.

"An Archon..." The young woman parroted, voice soft and almost reverent. None of it really made a lick of sense to her, mind, but it was an interesting tale none the less. It reminded Ariana of the stories of old, of beings older than the planet who were almost Godlike in power. Like the Greek myths! An interested smile stretched across the young werewolf's face, cheeks crinkling at the corners as she listened. In her mind, she was already imagining what this Archon would have looked like if she saw him with her own eyes! Nessa's own excitement was nearly infectious, which is why it caught the young woman off-guard when the tale was suddenly cut off. Blinking, she quickly waved a hand dismissively. "Oh, no! Don't apologize, it's okay! I really like hearing about this, it's different from the stories I've read about." She assured with a light smile before her gaze turned thoughtful. "Horns and hooves...he reminds me of a faun. Only...well, much bigger and...a lot more intimidating." Such a graceful and commanding creature he sounded to be, how interesting that a being like that created werewolves! "I kinda wish my world had something like that..."
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

Post by Nessa on Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:52 am

Nessa's eyes avert and a blush lightly colors her face as Ariana points out the age difference, a playful tone in her voice. "Oh in the grand scheme of things, age hardly means a thing, but I'm not that old~ The way you say it, it makes me feel like a hag. Hmhm!" She winks at the other woman, her still very young face scrunching up and sticking her tongue out. Yeah, for all those years alive, maturity still falters around pretty ladies.

After Ariana reassures her that she wasn't being too passionate about the subject, Nessa bites her lower lip in a small sign of anxiety, but just rolls with her thoughts. "Maybe your world did? My Earth kept anything 'supernatural' or 'magick' under wraps and secret from the general populace. For all we know we could have been from the same world! In any case, he really was like a large faun. Or a Minotaur or satyr. I did get a tattoo of him though! I loved the cave-drawing style he was portrayed in-"

Nessa turns her back toward the other woman, pulling her hair up and showing a small symbol amongst the many others on her right side. This one in particular rests directly on her bare shoulderblade- Which she wiggles, along with her waist as she shows off her ink. Shameless.
    Ariana Lee
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    450/450  (450/450)
    Stamina Bar:
    80/80  (80/80)

Post by Ariana Lee on Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 pm

"The way you say it, it makes me feel like a hag. Hmhm!"

"..." Oh. Oh geez! Ariana covered her mouth with a hand, attempting to hide the grimace on her face. "I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean it like that, I mean, you're older than me but not...old-old!" Nessa certainly didn't look her age at least! Gah, it felt as though her face was on fire! Between her faux pas and the immortal's teasing, her face had blushed a bright crimson. "I'm so sorry, that was rude of me." At least the other woman didn't seem offended... Note to self, try not to call anybody else 'old'.

Thinking that her world could have anything as interesting as Cernunnos seemed almost unthinkable to her. However, maybe it wasn't so otherworldly after all. Humming pensively to herself, the young woman seemed to perk up from her verbal stumble bit by bit. "You might have a point! After all, I didn't think werewolves existed outside of the movies. And well...obviously I know better now. Supernatural beings were kept secret, as far as I could tell! So maybe...maybe we could come from the same Earth!" How exciting! As for Cernunnos, he really did bear some resemblance to a faun! Minotaur and satyr as well, of course. They really did blend together with those hooves!

"A tattoo?" Ariana couldn't help a small giggle. How scandalous! Tattoos and piercings had been banned from her house, after all. As Nessa turned around and pulled her hair out of the way, the werewolf stepped closer to get a look. Peeking around the blonde dreads, she was a bit surprised at just how much ink Nessa had! Suppose it didn't exactly carry over to the wolf form she'd taken...and Ariana hadn't exactly been looking at her back before. "Ooh...I see why you like the style. It looks nice! His horns are very impressive." Squinting happily at the other woman, her attention drifted back to the tattoo as she took in the smaller details of it. "Looks like he's holding...a snake. And something else?" Perhaps a ring?

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:13 am