Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Between A Branch and A Hard Place

Post by Scaramouche on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:34 am

Magical music robots were the best, babe. ...Oh, was that purring?

"Aww, that's cute!" Cuter than his name, even! Scaramouch never heard it described in such a fashion, but it's like they said - there was always a first for anything. Like this next upcoming gem, for example.

"You're suddenly interested in mooching off my kindness, hm~?"

Well, at least she didn't say Scaramooch...

The robot held up his hands and gave Lunette his best forced smile. "H-Ha ha~! Well, it's never a good idea to refuse the hand that feeds you, ya know? And 2.5 miles is no sweat, babe, thanks!" Actually, it was gonna be a bit of a strain, but Scaramouch had suffered through worse. About that coy grin, though... Cyan eyes observed Lunette walk away and come back, her every move scrutinized. Old habits were dreadfully hard to break, even for robots. What she said next snapped Scaramouch out of his calculating. "...Wait, seriously?" he asked. She could... She could carry him? He knew better than to laugh or scoff, but... Again, the robot studied her carefully, this time employing a cursory scan. Lunette most likely wouldn't notice (hopefully).

Bone, blood, soft and connective tissue, fluff... Lots and lots of fluff. Hmm! Aside from a dense musculature, nothing was coming up interesting or unusual. Maybe she was joking? He really didn't see any reason for her to lie...

"Oh no, don't trouble yourself, babe!" Now this, Scaramouch wouldn't budge on.

As charming as always, he strutted over to her, one heel placed expertly before the other, and offered Lunette an arm. "If you wanna walk abreast, babe, just say the word." Wasn't he just the smoothest? "If not, though, that's fine with me too! ...But, seriously, we should blow this joint ASAP and get inside. I'm startin' to see static in the corners of my eyes." 2.5 miles wasn't a terribly far walk, but every drop in battery life was like crawling the same distance through mud!
    Lunette
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)
    Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: Between A Branch and A Hard Place

Post by Lunette on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Didn't care for that pun, huh? she wasn't exactly a fan of those fireman jokes~

The only thing Lunette did was nod in response to his confusion. Of course she could carry him--and while it'd be all fine to explain that, Scaramouch declined the offer, maybe not wanting to be carried like a princess. The cat wouldn't know why not, she loved being carried. To each their own, she supposed, shrugging it off.

"Alright, but if you do feel the need to stop, just let me know." Yes, she knew he was a robot, and yes, she knew getting 'tired' or needing a quick relief wasn't probably something he required but... It was hard for her not to ask. Even when around spookums and unnaturals that didn't require breath or suffer fatigue, it was just always something she had in her mind, to ask and make sure they were alright. Most didn't seem to mind but she wouldn't pester Scaramouch by repeating herself--he knew the offer and it was there whenever he needed.

Lunette purred as he presented his arm, allowing her to get a good look and feel of his coat as she wrapped her little hand around his, basket of cherries still hooked around her other arm as she gave him a gentle tug. "Alright, let's go~" she purred before leading them back into nature (I know, I know) and through the sea of trees.

Lunette is free from the horror that is nature!

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:19 am