Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Small Friends

Post by Nym on Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:25 pm

October 16th | Year 7 | 13:21

"Mommy! Can't we stay for a few more minutes?"

"Yeah, come on!"

"Alright... just 10 more minutes!"

Cheering in jubilation, the children ran back to the playground and to a larger group of children, all of which were excitedly playing on top of a new addition to the playground equipment. The new piece was actually not at all any type of equipment. Instead, it was only Nym, resting in the playground as he attempted to take a nap. It wasn't coming along well, having kids climb up his back and slide down his tail, tug on his ears or constantly bap or poke him... it was a nightmare, but Nym was too tired from the cold to get up and move. The children may have been annoying, but their cushy jackets and pettings were nice and warm. He particularly enjoyed when the kids were gentle with petting, often playing with his mane and scratching behind his ears.

"Wheeeee!" an auburn-haired girl shouted as she slid down Nym's back and tail. "I wish I had a dinosaur pet..." The girl sighed before climbing the Digimon's back once more for another ride. Nym could only let out a loud huff, small puffs of smoke escaping his nostrils as he did. The children all "oooooh'd" at the same time, witnessing this. With curious hands ready, they poked Nym's face gently and tried to open his mighty maw, but the Growlmon refused to do that, at least. They may poke and prod and be general terrors, but opening his mouth would be a certainly bad place to explore for such tiny beings.

Not that he would eat them--most may have smelled like food, but they also didn't smell very good. Children had terrible hygiene habits, after all. Another sigh escaped him as the kids finally gave up, some leaving with their families to go home and others continuing their play atop Nym's body, mostly. Some finally got bored and went to the other contraptions, but they still watched... As if they were waiting for the Digimon to get up and do something. It would certainly be more exciting for them, but... Nym just wanted a nap.

That was all.
    Just a nap!

Not today, he guessed, letting out a soft yawn, the children once again "ooohing" at the display. He'd not get sleep today, but at least he was entertaining to someone...
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Re: Small Friends

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:04 pm

Seated at a wooden bench, the redheaded teenager kept her eyes fixed upon the new body on the playground. Large, bright red, and kinda scaly looking, the children didn't waste any time claiming it as a new attraction. She could almost imagine it was just some equipment, if it weren't for the puffs of smoke and the way it moved. Real muscles were rippling beneath skin, definitely not plastic or metal. Kyoko couldn't help a quick roll of her eyes as she chomped down on a chocolate bar. Those kids were lucky that the giant lizard had the patience of a saint. Other creatures might have gobbled them up for a quick snack! Little hands were petting the odd mane, sliding down its back as though it were a slide. Eventually the children left him, bit by bit, though their attention never strayed too far from him. Neither did Kyoko's. Once the creature was free of little snot nosed buggers crawling on him, the teenager popped the last of her chocolate into her mouth.

Lifting up from the bench, Kyoko made her way over to the dinosaur in a lazy, lackadaisical walk. Both hands folded up behind her head, settling behind her black bow and striking red ponytail. The magical girl was relaxed as she came over. If those kids were safe from the sharp teeth on this thing, the redhead was confident that she wouldn't be eaten either. Stopping in the grass beside his curled up form, the teen took in his body up close. A lot bigger than herself, that was for sure. Taking a shot in the dark, she spoke up. "Hey. You're not dead, right?" Maybe the dinosaur could speak, maybe not. Either way, you can't blame a gal for wanting to make sure there's no dying dino just sitting in the grass, being bothered by kiddos.
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:30 am

The red Digimon curled up into a cat-loaf as best he could, digging himself deeper in the soft dirt and grass as he was trying to make himself appear small. His nose never stopped sniffing, though, as he deeply inhaled the air and the various scents near constantly. Something that really made him sniff, however, was a twinge of sweets in the air. From what he could recall, it was probably a chocolate of some kind, and it wasn't terribly far off--but he merely kept sniffing and snuffing, for taking candy from whatever child most likely had it would be... rude. And uncouth.

Soon, another scent piqued his curiosity--it was definitely not a toddler's scent. A variety of foods came to mind as he tried to figure out the scent until it was right next to him. Opening an eye lazily, he saw a girl with red hair--not quite as red as his skin, though--and smelled greatly of food. Tempted to lick her face, he instead moved his nose closer to her and continued to sniff, sounding similar to an excited dog that released small grunts. She had asked if he was dead, to which he exhaled from his nostrils onto her and replied, "not right now, no."

Nym recrossed his arms and let out a yawn away from Kyoko as he settled back into his small indention in the ground, his tail curling back around himself. "Do you want to climb on me?" he asked, closing his eyes and letting out grumbles every so often.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:30 pm

All curled up and sniffing about, the dinosaur reminded Kyoko more of a dog than those massive creatures she saw in the textbooks. Despite herself, the teenager felt a sense of awe come over her to witness this thing in living, breathing action. Even if she was sure it wasn't quite like the dinosaurs she'd heard of on Earth. For one thing, there was the long mane. Reptiles don't typically have hair! No, this was probably an alien or...something but dammit this was the closest she'd ever come to a dinosaur and she wasn't gonna let facts get in the way of that!

Snorting in a way that made her chuckle, he exhaled deeply. The air from his nostrils blew on her like a gust of wind. Leaning back slightly, Kyoko was taken aback for a moment at getting an actual response! Blinking away her surprise, the teenager recovered quickly and smirked at the giant red being. He sounded like a guy! "Good. I wanted to make sure since you weren't moving all that much...do you sleep here often?" The magical girl had never seen him before, but it wasn't like she was a resident of this park or even a constant visitor. For all she knew, maybe this was the home he had claimed!

Arms folded behind her back, the teenager leaned her upper body towards the side as she inspected him, one leg kicking out in a carefree fashion. Here it was, the middle of the day, and this dino was so sleepy! With a great big yawn, he settled himself back down into the grass and dirt, tail curling around himself like a cat. At the question, she laughed it off. "That'd be kinda weird, since you can talk and you're trying to sleep. If anything, you look like you'd make a comfy pillow, not climbing equipment."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:29 pm

The Digimon was just as much as a dinosaur as anything else that appeared on the Breach--why split hairs with science and semantics?

Kyoko's concern didn't go unnoticed, though Nym wondered why someone would ask him if he was alright if they barely knew him. That was the mystery of this place, wasn't it? People could either be friendly and forward or withdrawn and secretive. To be frank, the latter bothered him. "Sometimes," Nym replied to the girl's question as his nostrils flared, taking in her odd scent. "I'm too big to hide inside a tire, or to crawl underneath the jungle gym." His golden eyes glanced over at large tires that stuck out of the ground, where children hid and climbed atop them. He would enjoy doing the same, if he were smaller.

A grumbling laugh was caught in his throat at Kyoko's answer, "hmm--that's very true." Who was he to argue when he was rather soft and squishy in certain spots? "You are free to climb me, as you're not a small child. They tend to grab and pull and dig their small yet strangely sharp nails into my flesh--but I know they do not mean it." As if to prove a point, on the other side of Nym, a child attempt to touch him. Their little hand was close to his stomach before he let out a sudden and low growl, much like a dog protecting its territory, and the child stepped back and fled to its mother.

They all still watched him, though. The greedy little grubbers.

"My name is Nym. I don't think I remember you--but you don't smell new..." the Digimon exhaled deeply after taking in another sniff of the red-headed girl, one eye open as the other drooped closed.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:42 pm

"Good point." His scaly body did seem like it'd fit uncomfortable in most of the equipment out here. The Inn was also probably off of his list of places to sleep in. It looked like he'd only get his head and shoulders through the door, if that! Following his gaze to the tires, Kyoko smirked lightly. "You could always chew on them instead!" The rubber seemed sturdy enough. They didn't really call to her as far as climbing equipment went, plus she was a little old for this part of the park anyway. The swing set though...that carried a siren song that called to all, no matter the age!

Kyoko found a bit of victory in making the strange dinosaur laugh. Or at least, it seemed like laughing to her! She grinned in return, and listened as Nym gave her special permission to climb him, citing her age. Small children sometimes didn't seem to know their own strength. Pulling, grabbing, tugging, digging their nails in...none of it sounded appealing. They didn't mean to, sure, but it also didn't make that pain go away. Her head tilted to watch a single brave child try to approach yet again. Hand nearly touching Nym's stomach, he growled lowly and scared them away! Kyoko snorted as she watched the little child run to its mom, shaking her head in amusement. "Yeah, I'm pretty gentle if you stay on my good side." She gave him a wink and stepped closer, inspecting him for a place to sit.

In the end she decided on a spot next to his stomach, settling down to nestle herself between tail and tummy. She leaned back onto his scaley body, hands folding beneath her head as she took a leisurely sort of pose. She gave the children watching a smirk, as if claiming this dino in the name of Kyoko. And speaking of... "My name's Kyoko Sakura! I've been here a while. Don't get out much since I usually linger around the Inn or the Outer District." She wriggled against him lightly, settling into him still as one ankle crossed over the other. "I was right, you're a great pillow!"
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Chew on the tires? Nym shook his head at that, "that's destruction of public property--I'd rather not." That's all he needed... his parents called into the station of the ISOs because their son ate a public tire. "I've bones and sticks to chew on if I need." Remaining on the ground as he let out a large huff of breath as Kyoko appeared to sit next to him instead of on top. Deep down, it was appreciated, though perhaps someday, the thrill of riding a dinosaur would be too great for her to ignore. If Kyoko took a listen to his stomach, she would hear normal gurgling noises, but also a low rumble every so often that even shook her self a bit.

Hm, lingering out in the outer district? That seemed rather presumptuous for a young woman to wander in that specific area... Nym couldn't help but raise his scaley brow at her before closing his eyes again. "Hmm... Kyoko. That's a nice name," he complimented before letting out another deep breath. Nym was given a compliment, too, and while he didn't mind being used as a pillow, the thought of someone like her in the outer district still bothered him. He wasn't sure why--perhaps he expected a girl to be killed easily there. A horrid thought, but there weren't very nice people usually in that part of the city.

Then again, she did have such an odd and unique scent...
    "What do you do... in the Outer Districts? Fight criminals?" he asked, nary a hint of sarcasm in his emotionless voice (but it was!). "You must be very strong to come and go as you please there." The Digimon stretched out his front claws, much like a cat.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:35 am

Never thought she'd find a dinosaur that was mindful not to destroy public property! Sticks went without saying though the bones drew a raised eyebrow. "What kinds of bones?" Probably chicken bones. Though with chompers like those, he'd need something bigger! The teenager glanced back at Nym as he huffed, as if checking to make sure it was alright for her to sit where she was. The dinosaur made no further moves or uncomfortable noises and so she settled against him. A hand reached back to pull her bright red ponytail out from behind her back, hair draping over her shoulder instead. An ear turned towards the scaly skin, listening to the gurgles and churning within. A rumble came, her body bouncing lightly against his stomach and it made the girl laugh to herself at the sensation. No wonder the kids wanted to climb onto him, he was like a one dino amusement park!

"Thanks! Nym's a nice name too. Short but sweet." Not a common name either, though the redhead hadn't run into any other Kyokos here yet. Her gaze turned upwards, watching the clouds float by and finding little shapes in them. She had just gotten done spying a mop and a bucket in the formation of puffy white cloud when she heard Nym's question. She glanced towards his face, grinning enough to expose her sharp fangs. His voice was stoic like Homura's, but he wasn't nearly as boring! "Something like that! I fight Witches, actually." Which could be considered criminals, if you thought about it. Her chest puffed out as the grin turned more smug, practically beaming. "Well, I'm not the strongest around but...I'm a magical girl, ya'see? Means I have some powers. And as a magical girl, I have to fight these witches that came to this world with me and a friend of mine. Don't worry though; we've been pretty good at killing Witches before they can hurt or kiss anyone so far." No doubt, Nym would have some questions but Kyoko wouldn't mind answering. Their 'magical girl' gig wasn't exactly a big ole secret, after all.
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:00 am

A small grumble escaped him as he thought for a moment, and replied, "elk bones... sometimes bear." His tongue appeared as he licked his lips at the thought of fresh elk--bear was a rare meal, for he would kill them only if hostile towards him, which most thankfully weren't. The few times they were, though? Bear meat wasn't too bad... Speaking of something sweet, "thank you." His name was a fine name, and his own.

Hunting... Witches?
    Kyoko appeared proud of this truth, as evidenced by her face, but Nym raised his brow again, not quite sure what she meant. Witches... he only knew of two kinds; the Halloween or Fairy Tale ones, and of course real witches, those who went out to sacrifice in the name of their dark God... or whatever. Which kind did she hunt? What made things stranger was the aspect of being... kissed?? Nym furrowed his scaley brow as she looked at her in both intrigue and confusion, a small snort blowing onto her face gently. "Well... that explains your odd scent. You smell of something sweet, yet... magical." That probably sounded strange, but Nym had a strong sense of smell, and lived among various types of people--they had their own, almost indescribable scents that he could distinguish.

"Why is it dangerous for a witch to kiss someone?... Or for them to be around in the first place? Are they cult-like and sacrifice?" It was rare Nym got the chance to learn of new things of this nature, and his sense of curiosity piqued with each question.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:26 am

Yet another tummy grumble, this one probably fueled by a bit of hunger as Nym licked his lips. "Elk and bear? You must be a good hunter to take down something like a bear." Kyoko had to admit, she had never hunted any animals to eat for herself. She had no need to, with all of the shops and grocery stores in the City. "You're welcome!" The teenager piped back at him cheerfully.

Just as she thought! This concept of hunting witches in the Outer District had captured Nym's attention and curiosity. Man, if she knew how much fun it was to tell people all about Witches and Magical Girls, she would have done it all the time back home! Now was as good a time as ever though. As for the redhead's smell, sweet was to be expected. But to hear that she actually carried of bit of magical scent on her person? Now it was Kyoko who's curiosity was piqued. "Hm...that's the first time I've ever heard that I have that kind of smell! Weird! Course, I don't exactly go around getting sniffed by people." Onto the witches, always a very interesting subject. The teenager furrowed her brows and pursed her lips. "Nah, they're not really in a cult, though you could say there are sacrifices..."

Right, better start at the top. "Witches are beings born from despair. Back where I'm from, only magical girls like me can see them and fight them. They grow strength from places with a lot of despair, and when they finally hatch, they create a Labyrinth. It's like a pocket dimension and they live inside. Usually they hatch any place there has been a lot of death and misery, so they hatch in the Outer District. I think there's something that keeps them from entering the actual City. It's dangerous because anybody that goes in is either killed...or they receive a Witch's Kiss. And a kiss is bad because it makes the person who's been kissed..." Kyoko paused, remembering exactly where they were. Scooting closer to Nym, she finished in a whisper. "It makes people kill themselves." Not a very fun Witch at all.
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:27 pm

Nym was probably one of the best hunters here in the Breach! Or, at least, he figured as much. Arro was still most likely the best, but he wasn't too terribly far along. His response was merely a stern nod rather than a boastful self-compliment. However, while hunting was a fun subject, the art of hunting a witch must've been far more complex than hunting an animal. Nym's head kept itself positioned at Kyoko's side as she began her description of these witches that she would hunt.

Creatures, born of despair, that hatch? Nym imagined a small ball of sadness and loathing, black as the darkest pit but perhaps glimmering with small specks of anger. As Kyoko explained, Nym's imagination continued as well, the ball expanding and creating a vortex of sorts with the description of a Labyrinth. It sounded horrible, honestly--an egg of negativity hatching and creating a place for itself... It was strange, but not the strangest thing he's ever heard. His brow furrowed as she spoke of people dying from entering the Witch's Labyrinth, and as her voice lowered and she leaned into him, she whispered;

"It makes people kill themselves."

A suicide kiss? Nym huffed, expelling a bit of hot air from his nostrils as his expression remained the same. Deep down, he didn't like how it sounded at all, and to know there were things like this torturing people right now in the Outer Districts? There were still normal people who lived there, perhaps not in the best of interests, but they didn't deserve such a cruel fate--no one did.

"They must not come into the city as the ISOs patrol constantly, and keep this place safe. Fighting or killing, it would be halted immediately." Of course the Witches stayed in the Outer District... Most people of ill intent did. But it was still worrying. "Is there any way to stop them from being created? Or a safe way to dispose of them before a person falls victim?" There was a hint of urgency in the Digimon's voice as his focus remained on Kyoko, unaware of the children that sat on the other side of him, feeling the warmth of his belly.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:56 pm

"ISOs?" Kyoko cocked her head to the side. Right, those were like the law people here. Though if they could repel something like Witches, maybe they were a bit more powerful than normal cops were. "That's pretty useful. That explains it then!" How lucky for the City at large, but not so much for those in the Outer District. To her slight surprise, Nym seemed quite concerned now that he knew the full extent to the power of the witches, looking at her straight on with urgency in his voice. The redhead stared back, stunned for a moment and unable to do much aside from blink at him.

As great as it sounded to keep Witches from being created, since it'd free up a lot of Kyoko's time, the magical girl knew now just how vital those Witches were. Thanks to Homura, she knew what would happen if none of those Witches came here. Without even realizing it, she had already witnessed Sayaka falling prey to it. Slowly consumed by despair, eventually hatching into a new Witch. What would that even mean in this world? Would she ever come back? Would she retain the memories of being a Witch? And worse, would she be trapped in a loop of eternally becoming a Witch, dying, and coming back? Her hands clutched at her hoodie, and the teenager took a deep breath to steady herself. Staring silently at Nym like this probably made her seem suspicious or something.

"S-sorry. I wasn't expecting you to be so..." Scared wasn't really the right word, was it? Kyoko shook her head and started over. "I didn't mean to upset you. There's no way to keep them from being created. As long as there's despair in the world, they're always gonna grow. And Homura and I do our best to dispose of them and kill 'em before anybody gets killed. The only way to track them is with this." A ring on Kyoko's left middle finger glowed red for a moment before she held out her palm for Nym to see. In a flash of shimmery red light, an egg shaped jewel materialized into her palm. She held it far away from herself enough for him to get a good look, though the way her fingers curled inward belayed a bit of anxiety about showing it off like this where it could easily be shattered. "It's a Soul Gem, every Magical Girl has one. It can lead us right to a Witch, even before they hatch. Homura insists on keeping deaths to a minimum. As long as we're here, this place is as protected as it'll ever be from Witches."
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:40 pm

Who knew something that sounded simple would be so dangerous. Of course it had plenty of despair to be born in Portal Breach; the disasters, the issues with friends and even family, and of course disappearances of people randomly... by X, this place was a perfect breeding ground for them, wasn't it? Nym's brow lifted gently as he took note of the girl's demeanor, and let out a soft sigh, "my apologies. I didn't mean to sound distraught, it's just the thought of something like that lurking--I felt worry for my family." He knew Aya and Zurg, Kev, Fear... all of the people he truly cared about--he knew they were capable of handling themselves. Nym just couldn't help but worry sometimes.

To continue her point, Kyoko held an interesting red jewel in her hand, showing it to Nym as she explained. She and another 'Magical Girl' took care of them before anything disastrous happened, and while Nym appreciated their power, the thoughts of worry lingered in the back of his mind. "That is a very pretty gem," he complimented before laying his head down and allowing his body to relax a bit, "while the thought of such things lurking outside the city isn't comforting, it is good they're being taken care of before real damage can be done... it must be a very hard job for you and your friend."

Nym snorted as he felt the children on the other side of him, their small bodies tucked against his warm stomach and their hands to themselves. Appreciative of that, he would need to make sure not to roll over onto them.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:26 am

Straightening her shoulders up, the redhead waved a small hand at the digimon. "Ah, don't worry about it... Most people are a little freaked out by the Witches. And if you've got a family..." Here, Kyoko seemed to frown lightly. "Then you definitely have a reason to be worried. I'll keep my eyes out for any other...crimson dinosaurs with white manes in the Outer District, make sure none of them get killed by any Witches!" The teenager more than understood Nym's concern for his family, as part of the reason why she'd become a Magical Girl in the first place was to help protect her's, along with everyone else in her hometown. Having her wish granted definitely helped, but the younger Kyoko was idealistic and wanted to protect people.

"Heh..." Kyoko smirked, glancing down at her Soul Gem to admire it briefly. Her fingers curled around the gem snugly, and when she revealed her palm again, the jewel had seemingly disappeared. As Nym relaxed, so too did the redheaded teenager. "It's a hard job, not everybody can be a magical girl. It's actually pretty dangerous, a lot of magical girls who can't make the cut will die in battle. My friend and I are pretty experienced though!" The smirk grew, Kyoko chuckling deep in her chest as she glanced back to the digimon. "I'm actually pretty strong, but Homura's got time magic that's very useful in fights!" It could probably be considered cheating, but hey! It was cheating in the name of good! Just pause time, attack with all you've got, and bam! Witch is dead. For a reptile, Nym was quite warm. On a nice fall afternoon like this, that warmth was quite welcome! Put that together with the sound of wind in the trees and light chatter among the parents in the park, and you had the makings for a very relaxed magical girl.

"Don't worry Nym. As long as I'm here, I'll hunt down those Witches and protect this place." It was a relaxed, yet solemn little promise.
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:36 pm

It was strange to know that, wherever this girl was from, other girls could have powers and--die... Survival of the fittest and all that, a concept Nym lived by, but it was still hard to hear that children were sacrificing themselves in attempts to keep their home safe. It shouldn't have to be that way, but alas, such a world was already gone... Kyoko may still be doing her job, but it was better to do it here, since death seemed only temporary for most folks. "I do not doubt your strength. The breach is lucky to have two strong individuals that know how to handle these Witches. I don't think you hear it enough, but I appreciate what you do in keeping the people safe."

As for his family... it took him a moment to realize what she had said, and he let out a chortle of sorts before explaining in a calm manner, "no, no... I was born from an egg here--and the first people I saw were my parents... or, I claimed them as such. Zurg, Kev and Aya," he paused for a moment, letting that sink in, "they raised me for 3 years and still are, in their own ways." It was kind of amazing as he realized how old he was... almost 4 years old! How time really flew by. "I'm sure if they could, they would also thank you for trying your best to take care of the Witches."

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:52 pm