Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Taking A Trip to A New Home

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:11 pm

Time: 11:49 p.m.
    Date: Oct. 2, 0007

After leaving the Sanctuary with the ghost woman named Nyreena Dominick silently followed behind her as she led the way to the inn that was discussed just a bit ago that was completely free and provided comfortable rooms and food for anyone who wished to stay there after first arriving to this new and strange place. Even though he only been there a week he was still confused about a lot of things but a few major things had been cleared up for him, such as the inn so that he could have somewhat a home to start his new life and finally get a chance to see what a normal life is like without having to be driven to find his father and get the much needed revenge he wanted for making him and his mother have to go through the struggle of finding out what he was and how this was going to affect his life with his family. Thinking of his family it made him remember the other thing he found out about this place that made his heart ache and miss them even more than he already did. He still couldn't believe that they were gone once he had been brought through that strange thing that brought him here. He was reassured that they might show up at a later date but he didn't get his hopes up at that. He knew that his family was happy while he was on his travels and knowing that they were it was all that he needed to know not to worry about them, even to the end. At least he had them in his heart and in his memories to which he figured that would comfort him as he continued on here.

Pulling his mind back to the present he fell in line with the young woman that was leading the way, his senses continuing to pick up on her ghostly energy and how strong it was. He really didn't meet a lot of ghosts back on his world so this was definitely a first for him. And from what he saw she was a really friendly being and very welcoming, pretty much the complete opposite of the stories he heard about ghosts being malevolent spirits who remain on Earth to complete their unfinished business and stop anyone they see as a threat. Not wanting their trip to the Inn to be a silent one he tried to think of a conversation starter to get one going he was having a hard time trying to think of one. Responding to a conversation was easy when he could think of answer to speak with. Trying to start a conversation on his own was something completely different for him. Usually keeping to himself and not talk to anyone except when absolutely necessary he didn't know what to say that would either make him sound like an idiot or he was insulting the person he was trying to talk to. While he continued to think a thought stumbled into his head and he decided to roll with it, hoping that he wouldn't do one of the two things he feared he'd do. Clearing his throat a bit he asked, "So, uh....how....how long have you been here yourself? What's it like to live here, anyways?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Taking A Trip to A New Home

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:18 pm

Volunteering to take Dominick to the Inn so that he could get settled into a room and have a place to call home for the time being Nyreena quickly leading the way to the Inn by the fastest path she knew so that he wouldn't have any trouble finding the way on his own. As they walked along she couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind, seeing the familiar look of someone being lost deep in their thoughts on his face, but she wasn't about to go and pry it out of him, wanting to respect his privacy. As for her own thoughts they kept flying around on how life was like for him being a dhampir and being able to live with being half human. Reflecting back on her own history when she grew up thinking she was a human being then finding out that she was a ghost was pretty shocking but she managed to get over with it and learned to live with what she was how to cope with her powers and abilities. From that it made her wonder how bad he first took the news and how he had to live with the fact that he was half a vampire.

Starting to feel the awkward silence get to her Nyreena was about to turn and ask him a question when he suddenly asked one himself, wanting to know how long she had been here and what it was like to live in this kind of place. Seeing how nervous he was at first she gave him a gentle smile to tell him that it was alright she took a moment to think and remembering the date she answered, "Well, actually, it was just about five years ago this past month on the eighth. Wow, I can't believe that it's been five years already. I guess I've been so busy with work and my projects that I didn't even realize that I passed the date. As far as what it's like to live here....." Taking a moment to pause and think about the right words to say she pushed on, "It's....very interesting. For as long as I've been here I've known a few catastrophes that have popped up that have nearly caused the destruction of the world as we know it. But thankfully with the combination of the citizens that decided to take a stand against it it gets defeated and things go back to normal. Plus a lot of us have known our fair share of deaths but we've managed to come back and return to our lives as before. Thankfully for a long while there hasn't be any catastrophic events to threaten us so far so it's been really nice. So far......." Of course, the events of what happened during the whole Jak incident popped into her memory and it made her guilt start to rise once more.

Trying to keep her face from contorting into a guilty look she suddenly remembered something and groaned at why she had to forget the one very important thing. Shaking her head and heaving a sigh she said, "I just remembered that the Inn closes at eleven o'clock at night. Link won't be up to help get you set up in a new room until tomorrow morning." Taking a moment to figure out what to do she lightly sighed once more and looking at him she asked, "I suppose you might have to stay with me tonight, that is if you don't mind? I know it sounds a bit....improper but I really don't think we should turn around and head back to the Sanctuary when we're already almost there."
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:47 am

While he listened to Nyreena answer his first question he was rather surprised himself that she had been here this long and not even realized that it had been that long. But since she said that it was due to how busy she was with her work and her projects that kept her mind from remembering an important date such as the anniversary of the day she arrived here. And he could understand where she was coming from in his own view with the way he worked hunting down the targets he was hired to take down and his extensive work as a private jeweler to the ranks of the nobility and how he could lose track of time because of it. Nodding in understanding of her response he replied, "Well, that's certainly a long time to be here. I know that after leaving home for a few years and realizing how long it had been since I left it was quite a shock to know it had been that long."

Noticing the pause Nyreena had taken next to gather her thoughts it put Dominick at a bit of an unease as to what she was going to say in response to the second question he had asked her. When she finally her explanation thought out and said it to him the dhampir was quite shocked at how crazy this place could be. Catastrophes that pop up that almost destroy the world if not for the resolve of the citizen that lived here to solve the crisis and stop it from destroying everything they held dear? At first he thought that he landed in an actual hell-type world that he was doomed to suffer in he listened as Nyreena said that things had been peaceful for a long, long while it quickly calmed his rising anxiety and helped him relax. Catching the part about everyone knowing their fair share of death it confused him a bit and he asked, "Wait, how is that possible? I thought that death was supposed to be permanent." But when her voice trailed off at the end and held the hint of something she wasn't too proud of he was quick to suspect something. Dominick didn't like anyone to hide things from him and wanted to know everything about a person he was getting to know so he could make the best judgment about them and consider them friend or foe. Giving her a questioning look he asked her, "What caused the hesitation? Had to have been something you did to cause you serious distress and....something that you're not proud of as well."

When Nyreena had groaned said that Inn had closed for the night and the innkeeper wouldn't be available until morning it put Dominick at a loss at what to do about this. He knew that he couldn't blame Nyreena for forgetting since it was this late at night and she was already a resident and probably not used to helping out newcomers getting a room at the Inn on a regular basis. Figuring that he would just turn around and make the trip back to the Sanctuary it was then that the young woman had sighed and said that he might have to stay with her for the night, asking if he wouldn't mind it. Adding that it had sounded a bit improper and took into consideration that he probably wouldn't want to make the trip back just to stay at the Sanctuary then make the trip back to the Inn in the morning. Rather surprised by the offer Dominick was actually really grateful that she was willing to let him stay with her so that they could handle things in the morning without making a hassle of things. Giving her thankful nod he replied, "No, I don't mind it at all. As far as I'm concerned it's a generous and considerate offer and very proper to give during something like this. And to be honest I really don't want to have to make two trips when everything could be handled all at one place at the same time. Let's just keep going and figure things out once we get there, alright?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:31 am

Hearing Dominick tell her how knew what it was like to lose that much of time before you knew it Nyreena nodded in agreement and said, "I guess it can be for anyone who quickly delve into something that they get so engrossed in it by the time they realize it's been years since they started it's quite a surprise within itself. Perhaps it's a given for people like us who pretty much have all the time in the world but it can still be a pretty big shock if you're concerned about how long time has gone by." Looking a bit surprised when he asked the familiar question of how death worked around the place she realized that he must have only gotten the real basics of how things operated here. Nodding in understanding she answered, "It's interesting how it works here. Here you can die and come back after like a week or so and keep going like nothing ever happened to cause your untimely demise. I know that Kev's died a lot of times and has come back from it with no side effects but I think it's due to the catastrophes that had popped up in the past."

Seeing the questioning look Dominick gave her and shocked that he was able to pick up so quickly on her hesitation at the end of her explanation Nyreena hesitated once again, deciding whether or not to tell him about what happened during the entire Jak incident. They had only just met and she didn't feel like it was the right thing to do to tell someone she had just met. But the look he was giving her clearly said that he wanted an answer and he wasn't going to stop interrogating her until he got what he wanted. Letting out a deeper sigh she gathered herself and answered, "A few years ago I was involved with a...dangerous situation that I had no business being a part of. It dealt with my ex-husband who was named Jak Mar, a man you would definitely question by his looks alone. He had been getting himself into a lot of trouble with the law enforcement that works in the city, a couple of ghouls that used to work as Judges back in their own world who continued their work here even though they didn't have to anymore once they arrived here but beside the point, a demon that was so annoying when he was around, a Trans Am, a ghoul who was death itself, and probably a few others that I don't know of. I don't know why but I somehow fell in love with him, or what I thought was love, and it blinded me to what was really going on so I was defending his wrongful actions without knowing what I was doing and I ended up offending a few people, almost losing my friendship with Kev and a few others, making a stupid deal with that annoying demon that caused the death of another friend, and cultivated in us running away with Jak's friend Dax up to the mountains to escape. That prompted the Judges, Death, KARR the Trans Am, Zs'Skayr who was an ghost-type alien, and Lawrence the robot to pursue us and it ended in our deaths. Jak and Dax had already died twice before so this was their final time and it was just my first outside any catastrophes that I had been a part of so they were gone for good and I came back a week later.

Sometime later I realized that he was never going to come back and I had to let him go. During that time I had fallen into a very deep depression and I stayed secluded from everyone until I finally came out of it and came back to society and tried to rebuild myself up again. Through that I had a heart to heart with Kev to start rebuilding his trust in me after I realizing what I had done through all of that and we've been fine from there. Just before you arrived I had met with the beings that I wronged in the past and either gained their forgiveness or reach an understanding that everything did happen, I realized my mistakes, and I did deserve my death as punishment for my wrongdoings and getting involved in something that I had no business being a part of in the first place. By doing that it was the final piece of the puzzle to put all of this in the past and move on making a new chapter in my afterlife for myself. And that's it.
    Hopefully that was enough to ease his curiosity.

Relieved that Dominick didn't mind staying with her for the night, agreeing that he didn't want have to make so many trips just to take care of one thing at the one place they were going to right now. Nodding in agreement with a matching smile she replied, "Of course. It's definitely a lot easier to take care of things that are at the same location all together there. It just makes simple sense." By then they had turned to corner and up ahead the Inn came into view as they walked closer and closer. Once they walked up to the door Nyreena pulled out her card key and sliding it through the scanner the door quickly unlocked and she showed Dominick in first so that she could close the door behind her and let it lock itself back up. Once she was sure that it was she led the way to the elevator and seeing the look of hesitation on Dominick's face she eased, "It's not as scary as it looks. It's just a system of pulleys and cables that pull a metal box up and down between the floors, making it easier to get up to them if you can't use the stairs." Guiding him onto it and pressing the necessary buttons to head up to the second floor it was just a few seconds later that they arrived to the floor above the lobby and leading the way she came to a stop at her door, using her card once more to unlock it and showed Dominick in, turning the lights on as she stepped inside. After he was inside and the door was shut a familiar black and brown mass of fur was quickly bounding from the bedroom, having heard the door and knowing that momma was home. Quickly meowing his big hello Damascus quickly twisted around Nyreena's legs to show how much he missed her. Smiling happily at that Nyreena stooped down to scratch him behind his ears and said, "Hey Damascus, it's good to see you too. Now be a good boy for our guest, okay? He has to stay with us for the night." Meowing his response Damascus glanced over at Dominick and recognizing him from his first trip to the Sanctuary he quickly padded over and sat down in front of him, meowing a pleasant hello and showing how a good boy he was.

Last edited by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:50 pm

Seeing that Nyreena had a good point about that Dominick softly nodded and replied, "From how long I've been on the road and how long I've already lived I can pretty much agree with that. This whole....eternal life thing is still a bit hard for me to get used to. I still can't believe that I'm 59 and look like I'm in my twenties. Well at least it means that I get to keep my looks all the way into my nineties and beyond." Ladies and gentleman meet Dominick trying to make joke and pretty much failing at it. Listening as the ghostly woman explained how the complexities of death worked around this place he quickly started to like this place even more. A place that let you come back from death when it counted? He was definitely going to make this count. Nodding he said, "That is interesting. I'll be sure to keep that bit of info in mind in case I'm caught in a life or death situation."

Watching the shocked look cross Nyreena's face at how he could deduce it from her it was all in how her aura had shown it. There was really nothing that could be hidden from him and that power. Noticing another hesitation come from her his questioning look quickly grew more stern and his hazel eyes seemed to glow with the seriousness that he took this with. Finally she broke and spilled what she was hiding and by how much she spilled Dominick certainly wasn't ready for it. Doing his best to keep up with it he listened as she told him the details of what happened in the past from falling into a disastrous relationship with a guy that had been getting into some serious trouble with some of the beings here that blinded her better judgment and led her to almost losing her friends, making a deal with a demon, and ended up running away with him, somehow marrying him, and her reward for her mistakes? She ended up getting killed and becoming the fastest widow he had ever known. Pretty much shocked himself by what he heard he got his mind refocused back on the task at hand and said in a tough but fair tone of voice, "Well....that's uh....a lot to take in. But from what I got out of all of that is that you jumped into something that you had no idea what was going on with it and from there the events of what happened unfolded, causing you to do thing you would probably never do and you ended up paying the price for it with your afterlife. From what I could see by going to the people you wronged and telling them that you understood what happened and what you did and accepting what you had coming you you were able to put this away and let it fade into your distant past and grow from it, becoming a better person, er ghost, by it. What I suggest doing is that you never think of it again and focus on the here and now, on what's going to happen next and not what has happened already." That was something he learned from his stepfather and he took it to heart very seriously after almost killing his sister when his Blood Lust first occurred.

Seeing the relieved look and smile that crossed Nyreena's face when he agreed Dominick listened to what she agreed about and seeing it as the exact reason he wanted to go on he nodded in agreement and felt a bit relieved himself that she understood the way he thought about it. Turning the corner he saw the large building that they were walking towards it and figured that was the Inn everyone else was talking about. By the look of it was certainly not an inn that he was used to back on his world so this was going to be quite the educational experience to him. Eying the massive bell that sat on top of the building as they neared it he wondered if it was actually rung or it was just a decorative piece. As they reached the door he watched the young woman take out a card with a black stripe on one side and slide it through an object on the wall, a moment later the sound of a lock being unlocked on the door. Seeing the door being opened with simple ease the dhampir nodded when he was shown in first and he stepped in, waiting for her to come in and close the door behind her to make sure it was locked once more. Following her once more they walked over to a set of double doors in the wall and watching Nyreena push a button the doors slid open to reveal a room that made him hesitate with uncertainty. He had never seen something like this before and anything that made him feel uneasy he didn't trust it one bit. Hearing what Nyreena said it was it still made him feel uneasy but he followed her onto it, knowing that he couldn't avoid it and not wanting to be rude to his hostess. As the doors closed and the elevator began to lift them up the initial feeling that came with it going through his body and making him feel a bit woozy but it quickly passed. When the elevator arrived at the floor and the doors slid open he stepped out behind her and look behind him he said, "That was....certainly something. But I think I'll stick to stairs until I'm a bit more comfortable with this place." Following along they soon stopped at a certain door and watching Nyreena use the card again to unlock her door and open it, showing him in while turning the lights on to see where they were going. Stepping in after her and watching her close the door behind her the sound of bounding caught his ears and looking to where it came from recognized the cat that Nyreena had brought with her sometime ago. Watching the cat quickly meow a big hello and twist itself around the ghost's legs then as she stooped down to pet him and tell him that they had a guest and to be a good boy he quickly padded over to the dhampir and sat down, meowing a hello and showing what a good cat he was. The corner of Dominick's mouth tugging into a slight smirk he sighed a laugh and leaned over, saying as he scratched the cat behind the ears, "Hey there, fuzzball. It's good to see you again as well."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Nodding in understanding about trying to get used to having an eternal life Nyreena had noticed that he said how old he was and shocked that was that old and yet was still looked like he was in his early twenties. Well, he certainly looked pretty dang good for being almost 60. Not that she thought that he looked good or anything. It was just a thought, nothing more. Hopefully to cover for that she laughed the best she could at his best attempt for a joke though she thought it was a bit bad.

Seeing how shocked he was by her story Nyreena was more than willing to understand if he thought her a disgrace and a sad excuse for a being but listening to his reasoning and his advice she was completely surprised by how wise he was. Mainly she was surprised that he was able to understand everything but his advice was sound and it really made her feel better about things. Softly smiling and nodding she replied, "Thank you. I'll definitely take your advice to heart and use it to help me move on. It...it really means a lot." And it really did. It made her feel better than she had been for quite some time and it felt like a huge relief.

After the elevator ride was over and hearing Dominick say that he wanted to stick with the stairs for now Nyreena nodded and said, "Alright. I hope that I didn't scare you too much by that, by the way. I didn't mean to. But I completely understand if you want to use the stairs until you're more comfortable." Watching her cat say hello to their guest and present himself as a good kitty she couldn't help but lightly laugh at that,always amused by Damascus's antics. Seeing Dominick return the hello, as well as noticing the smirk tugging at the corner of his mouth, she went to the closet and fished out a pillow and plush blanket, taking them over to the couch, setting the pillow up against one of the armrests and setting the blanket beside it. Turning to look back at Dominick she asked him, "So, would you like a tour? I think the layout's pretty much the same for all the rooms so might as well get an idea of what you're going to get for your own room."
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:58 pm

The moment he heard Nyreena laugh at his sad attempt at trying to make a joke Dominick was a bit thrown by that. He really wasn't expecting her to actually laugh at his poor joke and it made him both relieved that she thought it was funny and wonder if she was just being polite for his sake. Or if it was for something else entirely. However he did notice that she did have a rather cute laugh, though it sounded a bit forced, but it was still cute either way. Suddenly realizing that he was thinking that he quickly coughed a bit to distract himself and get his focus back on track.

Watching her softly smile and nod in agreement to the advice he had given her Dominick listened as she thanked him for his advice, would take it to heart and use to help her move on, and that it really meant a lot to her. Getting a light blush in his cheeks at that Dominick nodded and said, "Y-you're welcome. I'm glad it's going to help you move forward into the future. Just keep it close to you and fall on it in case you ever feel like things are turning that way." The heat in his cheeks still remaining he started to think what she had said and it made him feel...very strange. In all his years being alive he had never felt something like this before and feeling it for the first time now....it was actually a little scary. But...calming at the same time. Deciding that it was something not to get too worked up about he made himself calm down but the light blush in his cheeks remained where they were.

Continuing to give Damascus a good scratch behind the ears he subtly noticed Nyreena going to a closet and pulling out a pillow and a blanket, setting it down on the couch with pillow resting against one of the armrests. Nodding his thanks for that he patted Damascus's head one last time and stood up, hearing her question about a wanting a tour around the place. Figuring it to be a good idea he nodded and said, "Sure, why not? Might as well know what I'm going to be getting so I know what to expect."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Managing to see the light blush in Dominick's cheeks it made Nyreena mentally wonder what had made him blush like that. She then wondered if it had something to do with what she had said to him and it made her a bit confused. Then as she thought about it she started to get a bit of a blush in her own cheeks as she realized that it might have been something...something more. Though she wasn't sure what exactly it could be she could only figure that it had to be something that would make him at least blush at the thought of it. Nodding in agreement she replied, "I'll definitely be sure to do that. As the saying goes: words have power and if you believe in those words you believe in the power they have."

Really enjoying the scratch behind his ears Damascus quickly began purring a storm in his throat that seem to reverberate through the whole room. Smiling at the sight Nyreena was happy that Damascus was enjoying the attention and making a new friend out of it. Hearing that Dominick agreed to the tour she waited for him to finish petting Damascus then as he stood up she pointed around and said, "Well this is the living room/for me my work area for my fashion designing," then moving around the wall she then said, "Here's the kitchen and through that doorway leads to the hallway where we came in through." Leading the way back around to the living room Nyreena walked over to another small inset hallway and pointing to the door on the right she said, "Here's where the bathroom is and on the other side is a small storage closet," then pointing to the door in front of her she finished, "And that's were the bedroom is. It has a walk-in closet straight down the wall on the right and another closet to the left when you walk in. And that's about it." Turning back to look at Dominick she lightly smiled and asked, "So..what do you think?"
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:27 am

When he saw the blush coming in her cheeks Dominick was surprised to know that ghosts could actually blush, or at least with her species of ghost. As for what caused the blush in the first place he wondered if it had something to do with his blush or for another matter entirely. Deciding that it was probably too personal to ask he let the matter go and listened to what she said and saw it as sound advice in return. Nodding at that he replied, "That's a really good saying to live by. I guess I have something to rely on in the future as well."

His smirk growing a bit more at the sound of the full-blown purr Dominick gave the cat one more good scratch then stood up and watched Nyreena point around, pointing out where they were was the living room, then followed her around the wall to where the kitchen was, seeing it in its entirety as well as the doorway that led back out to the hallway they came in through. Following her back around he took note of where the bathroom was, the storage closet, and the bedroom. Seeing this as a rather nice layout for a place to live he heard the question and nodding he replied, "Well.....I like it. It's a lot better than some of the places I've stayed over the years doing my work but to be fair it was just a bed, a table, and a light source. You really don't get a chance to have a bit of of luxury when you have to travel all the time while hunting vampires and searching for the bastard that decided to spend one night with your mom and curse the result to be a freak."

Quickly realizing what he said might be a bit harsh to hear he cleared his throat and apologized, "S..Sorry about that. I...I tend to get like that a lot when I talk about things like that. I....I hope I didn't offend you in any way by that. I really did not mean to." Rubbing his brow a bit he started to feel drowsy and figured that sleep was soon to be calling his name at any moment.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:29 pm

Giving one more good purr at the last scratch behind his ears Damascus watched as Dominick and his momma walked around the place, softly padding behind as backup as they went through everything. Once they stopped he sat down not too far behind them watching them curiously. As she listened to Dominick's response Nyreena nodded at that though a bit shocked at the last bit not expecting him to say something along those lines. Though she could understand what he felt when he had said that, remembering what she had learned about her birth father and how much of a tyrant he was when he was still free and caused so much havoc in the Ghost Zone in his quest for ultimate power. Giving him a sympathetic smile she replied while waving what he said off, "It's...it's no problem. I can somewhat...understand what you mean by what you said. I've had my own family-related problems and finding the answers to those problems was more than I bargained for. And what those answers held....was a lot more than what I was expecting them to be. But that's something for another time, especially when it's not this late at night."

Noticing that he had rubbed his brow and saw the tired look on his face she figured that it was time to get some sleep since they needed to meet with Link in later on that morning. Deciding to bid him good night she said as she turned out the lights, except for the light next to the couch, and headed to her room, "Well, I guess it's time for us to get some sleep. We'll have be up a bit after six so that we can meet with the innkeeper first thing. He opens things up at six, starting with ringing the big bell on the roof right at six so if you're still asleep and you get unexpectedly woken up....that's the reason why. At least it's not too loud on this floor but you certainly can still hear it either way. So...I'll...I'll see you in the morning." Giving Dominick a light smile and a wave she waited for Damascus to join her but seeing that he wasn't moving from his spot where he sat down in she gave him a smile too and went into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. As for Damascus once the door was shut he got up and padded over to the couch, hopping up onto the armrest then to the back of the couch curling up and making himself comfortable. Once Dominick was fast asleep the cat crept down and curled up on the dhampir's chest, falling asleep to the rhythm of Dominick's slowed breathing.

Time: 6:00 a.m.
    Date: Oct. 3, 0007

Promptly at six o'clock that morning the bell began to ring and being up before it rang Nyreena was working on a sketch when she heard the bell toll and figured that she would check on Dominick and see if he was up or still asleep. Getting up and putting on her bathrobe she quietly opened her bedroom door and looked out, managing to see through the brightening darkness Dominick's slightly stirring form as he woke up, Noticing that Damascus had fallen asleep on his chest Nyreena couldn't help but gently smile and lightly laugh at the sight, finding it very adorable that the two had slept together all night. She was very happy to see that Damascus had really grown fond of someone else besides her and was really proud of the progress he was making from being cooped up at the shelter for as long as he had been.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:09 am

Hearing what Nyreena said in return it quickly made Dominick quite curious as to what she had meant by that. His curiosity was certainly doubled when she started talking about family problems and finding answers for those problems was more than she bargained for and wasn't what she expected them to be. However when she said that she thought it would be best to not discuss it since it was such a late hour as it was he was more than respectful enough to agree to her wishes and nodding in agreement he replied, "I understand. It's best saved for another time when we're both more wide awake and not on the verge of falling asleep on our feet."

Watching as she turned out the lights, figuring that she had seen the tired look and the rub to his brow, Dominick sat down on the couch and took his boots off, listening to Nyreena as she was saying good night and explaining that the innkeeper would be in after six that morning after ringing the bell on top of the roof. Knowing that that wouldn't bother him since he was up by dawn on most days, the others he was up later in the morning after being out most of the night for his occupation. Nodding in understanding he replied while getting the pillow just the way he wanted it and getting himself comfortable under the plush blanket (secretly finding it super comfortable), "Alright then. And I'm not worried. I'm usually up by dawn anyways so the bell is really not a big issue for me. Noticing the pauses she had taken in saying good night for the last time he ever so slightly smirked and returned, "See you in the morning, Nyreena." Watching her wait for Damascus to follow her it seemed like he didn't want to go and she was fine with that, giving the cat a smile before heading into her room and shutting the door. Continuing to watch the fuzzball as he bounded up to the back of the couch and curled up Dominick quickly figured out how to turn off the lamp and settled himself, finding himself fast asleep soon afterwards never knowing that Damascus had climbed down and settled on his chest and fallen asleep there as well.

Time: 6:00 a.m.
    Date: Oct. 3, 0007

Completely out of it the entire time he was asleep Dominick's position had changed a bit, his right arm propping up his head and his left hand resting on Damascus's back as the cat continued to peacefully sleep on his chest. As the bell began to ring out over the room it slightly stirred him out of his sleep little by little. Waking up a bit more he heard a light laugh come from the direction of Nyreena's bedroom and gently opening his eyes he saw that Nyreena was already up and looking out at him to see if he was. Leaning up a bit he stretched himself out a bit and scratching the fuzzball behind the ears to wake him up as well he said with a bit of a curious undertone in his voice, "Good morning. How...how long have you been standing there?"
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:05 pm

Watching Dominick wake up a bit more, lean up and stretch himself out before scratching Damascus behind his ears Nyreena heard his greeting and the curious question she lightly blushed and answered, "Not...not long. I've been up for a while working on a few sketches then I heard the bell ringing so I wanted to see if you were up just in case." Hearing the instantly loud purr coming from Damascus as he woke up feeling his favorite spot being scratched she smiled even more and commented, "I can see why now Damascus didn't want to come with me. He's really grown fond of you. It's a really step in his progress from when I got him from the shelter and got him acclimated to living in a real home again."

Turning on just a couple of lights she then said, "Well now that we're both up we might as well get ready to go meet with Link and get your room. I'll only need a few moments then we can head down to the front desk." Stepping back into her room she took off her robe and shapeshifted into her regular outfit, using a mirror hanging next to the door to fix her hair just so so that it was laying to her liking. Stepping back out and seeing that he was ready to go she smiled and looking at Damascus she said, "Alright Damascus, I'll be back in a bit," then looking at Dominick she motioned for him to follow her and headed out the door, waiting for her guest to come out before closinig and locking the door behind her.

Showing the way to where the stairs were at Nyreena led the way down to the ground level, which took about just the same as going up the elevator, the two entered the lobby and Nyreena lead the way to the front desk, ringing the bell on the counter to get Link's attention.
    Dominick Comzistradt
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Dominick Comzistradt on Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:24 pm

Being able to see straight through the darkness Dominick was able see the light blush that came into Nyreena's cheeks he honestly had a hard time trying not to smirk at seeing that and how she had been "caught". Listening as she answered that she had already been up for a while working on some things and heard the bell ringing and thought to check on him to see if he had woken up or not. Appreciating the gesture he nodded in reply and said, "I see. Well, I was hoping to be up at least when the bell began to ring and I guess it beat me to it. Either way I'm awake now so...thanks." Looking down at the fuzzball as Nyreena spoke it made him curious as to what kind of condition he was in before she had gotten him and how much he had felt abandoned until they met. Agreeing with her he said, "Yes, I do believe he has. Over the years not a whole lot of animals have grown attached to me but this is the definite first. It's like he doesn't really mind that I'm half undead and just sees me as someone he can really trust. I....I really like it, to be honest."

Watching Nyreena turn on a couple of light Dominick leaned all the way up, causing the fuzzball to get up and hop to the floor, and casting the blanket off he listened as Nyreena said that since they were up they should head down to the desk and get the room situation squared away. Nodding when she said that she would only be a few moments he nodded and got his boots on, securing them in just a few moments. Once he was satisfied he got up and situated his clothes so that they looked not so rumpled and that the hidden blades on his person would be sitting properly against his body. When he felt comfortable enough he heard Nyreena's bedroom door open and looking over as she stepped out he could have sworn that he felt his heart skip a beat at seeing her. Seeing the smile he couldn't help but smile back a bit and watching her say goodbye to the fuzzball he did the same with another scratch behind the fuzzball's ears and followed her out, waiting for her to close and lock the door.

Following her to where the stairs were Dominick felt so much better about heading down to the first floor and found it just to be as fast as taking the lift that they used. Once they reached the ground floor he followed her over and stood beside her as she rang the bell to get the innkeeper's attention.
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Wind Waker Link on Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:32 am

"Hoooo, it's definitely not summer anymore," chimed Leaf as he fluttered into the managers office ahead of Link who was nursing a hot cup of tea sleepily, and really regretting not having brought a coat up to the roof with him for the six A.M. bell ringing - especially when a large gust of wind blew by and send shudders down his spine.

"Okay, we're just down here to get something, then we're heading back upstairs for breakfast with the others. I think I heard something about sausages..." started the fairy before he turned his red glow in the direction of the door leading to behind-the-desk area of the reception. "Huh? Was that the bell? Who could it be this early?"

The fairy nudged the door open with seemingly impossible strength for a red glowing winged ball of light. "Oh! Nyreena! Hello!" the fairy chimed and the sleepy innkeeper followed the greeting with a wave. Link sipped his tea and approached the desk, blinking at the unknown person beside their resident ghostly tenant.

"Your friend? I think breakfast is being served up soon. What can we help with?" Leaf babbled on as he bounced up and down with so much energy that it tired Link out just looking at him. Maybe after breakfast. Yes, Link would be able to keep up once he had breakfast. Breakfast sounds good.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Patiently waiting for Link to show up when he heard the bell on the desk ringing for his attention it wasn't long before Nyreena heard the familiar sound of Leaf, probably speaking with the silent Link no doubt, going through the manager's office. Waiting for a few more moments she watched as the door was nudged open and the little red ball of light appeared out from behind it. Smiling warmly she greeted in return, "Hello Leaf. Good to see you!" A moment or two later Link appeared, looking sleepy and holding a cup of what smelled like tea she waved back to Link's wave and watched as he approached the desk and blinking at Dominick. Listening to Leak babble on a bit asking if Dominick was her friend, figuring that breakfast would be served soon, and asking what they could help them with. Nodding a bit to the first question she answered the second with a gentle smile, "Well, my friend would like to have a room here. We were....hoping to get one last night but when we arrived last night it was way too late to talk to you. And I might have forgot about the desk being closed that late at night. So I let him stay with me for the night so that this morning we could talk to you about getting him a room. I hope we're not keeping you from breakfast by this."

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:46 am