Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by System on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:27 pm

The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 18
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by Tally on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:17 pm

'Clearly' Tally thought to herself, thumb still aching something fierce from where Kyoko had kicked it. Oh yeah, she was definitely going to tape a bag of ice to her hand once she got home, and then maybe after she put Ttone to bed she could take a nice hot bath to try and relax her muscles. "Well if you can try to leave me with some of my fingers, I have to use these hands to make dinner after this." Which now that she thought about it, was going to be a pain in the ass with her thumb iced...maybe she should wait until afterwards to take care of it.

Her punch missed and Kyoko took the opportunity to return the favor, knocking Tally in the shoulder. That hurt, but not as much as getting kicked in the hand had, she could keep fighting through this. In fact, she figured she had recovered just enough to try and whallop Kyoko the rest of the way into the ground. If she could end it here the match would be set, she just had to try and not hurt the other too much, or miss. She definitely had to try not to miss.

Raising her sword she swung the flat end at Kyoko, twice on either arm and then once across the thigh.

Swordswoman:

--Tally is able to add +1 dice to her sword attacks. Does not apply to knives, and power is lost if swords are broken or removed.

AP cost currently: 3 AP an attack.

HP:45/650
    AP:0/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:17 pm

The member 'Tally' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 13, 14, 7, 24, 12, 10
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:19 pm

"Yeah yeah, don't worry about it! No more hand attacks." The extremely loud yell had been hint enough, as well as the punching response Tally had given. Not that she could blame her, healing was pretty hard without magic after all. Hands were pretty much the worst thing you could hurt too, since they were used so much! No such restrictions would come from Kyoko though, the magical girl confident enough in her abilities and strength that Tally could very well bash her into the ground and the redhead wouldn't mind it in the end. After all, none of the damage would be nearly as long-lasting as it'd be for the older woman.

A triumphant little smile grew on the redhead's face, eager and proud to see that she'd managed to get a good hit on Tally's shoulder. Maybe if she could get in a few more good hits like that... Then she'd have it in the bag! A true win! Bouncing on the toes of her boots, Kyoko kept her elbows close to her chest as if she were a boxer. Spear still wielded in one hand, she was ready to try and attack Tally with it again! The swordswoman's blade began to strike, the first hit smacking Kyoko in the arm painfully. The girl stumbled, grunting before she brought her spear up in a flash to block the second attempt to hit Kyoko in the arm. She almost smirked, only to have it wiped from her face as the sword came down once more. Slamming into Kyoko's thigh, she let out a gasp and crumpled to the ground. Initially she tried to catch herself with her knee, to at least kneel, only for the leg to give out beneath her. The spear was thrown out of her hand where it once again clattered to the floor. Once her weapon stopped moving, it lit up with bright red magic that seemed to waver like a flame. In a flash, her weapon and the magic had disappeared.

On the ground, the ruffley skirt of Kyoko's dress was splayed around her, her ponytail likewise spread around the ground. Both hands were clasped around the area that Tally had hit, pulling the leg closer to her body as she panted. That smarted a lot more than she expected... Glancing up from the ground, she looked around for her weapon and found it missing. Damn! As the pain ebbed away in her leg, she released it and began to pick herself up off of the ground, sitting herself up to look at her opponent. "See? Told ya you still had some in you. If you had cut it quits earlier, you would have missed out on a win!" Kyoko conceded, moving to bring herself into a stand. A hand reached out for Tally, a small grin on her face that was only marred by a little grimace of pain. "It's been a LONG time since anybody's beaten my ass like that! Good job."

---
    (-10/260) - HP
    (5/42) - AP
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:39 am

Her shoulders practically sagged in relief. "I'd appreciate that." She didn't want to have to ice more than just her thumb, after all it was going to be hard enough to do anything with JUST that. Imagine if she had to ice her both her hands because Kyoko wouldn't stop kicking them? Actually if that happened Tally would probably go to the hospital to see if they could do anything, because trying to manage the house and her hands on job with all of her hand joints aching would be murder.

Yeah, no thank you.

Kyoko took what looked like a boxing position and prepared for Tally's attacks, she looked ready for anything, so it greatly surprised Tally when she managed to actually hit Kyoko. The second blow the girl managed to dodge, but the third made contact with a rather nasty sounding smack and knocked the girl to her knees. "Fuck!" Guilt shot through Tally as she quickly sheathed her sword and moved closer to Kyoko. "Shit are you alright?" Had she cut her? Had she broken something?

Apparently not as Kyoko only grinned at her, Tally took the girls hand and shook it. "Thanks, I had a lot of fun, but seriously, do you need to go to the hospital? Do you need help getting home at all?" Kyoko had said that she could heal but that didn't mean that Tally was okay with letting some kid wander around after she had injured her.

Ttone, realizing the fight was now over, climbed down from the stands to go and stand beside her guardian.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:42 pm

"No problem!" Kyoko threw back at her with a wild grin. There were, of course, no guarantees on not attacking Tally's hands next time! They could deal with that next time, establishing barriers and what not from the very start. After all, she didn't really want to kill her sparring partner! For all of her guts and cocky behavior, it did nothing to block the older woman's attacks and so the true victory today would be the brunette. Taking the easy win would have been less painful, but it wouldn't have been honorable. Not that falling on the floor was exactly 'honorable', let alone graceful, but hey. Beggars can't be choosers.

Puffing her cheeks out and blowing huge gasps of air, Kyoko nodded up to Tally. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Still got my leg and everything. Though if you had sliced it off I'm sure it wouldn't have grown back. But yeah, I'm alright!" The concern was nice though, and the stubborn magical girl eventually pulled herself back onto her own two feet. Joining her hand with the older woman's, she gave it a firm squeeze as she shook it. "Yeah, so did I! When your hand is better, we should work out a time to do this again!" Perhaps then Kyoko would win, and they could be tied! The ultimate tie-breaker match...! For now though, it was one to zero. As for getting home, the redhead shrugged her slim shoulders. "I don't think a hospital would know what to do with me, I'll be fine! I've got magic." Her fingertips grazed the red gem on her chest, stroking the cool and smooth gem surface. A glance downwards revealed that the bright ruby coloring was a bit darker than earlier. Even though she hadn't used too many magic tricks, it seems the drain on her energy as well as on her health might have been pushing it after all. Not too much of a big deal, but there'd be no instant healing til Kyoko took a rest.

Rubbing absentmindedly at the bruise on her thigh from Tally's last attack, the magical girl turned her gaze away aloofly. "I guess it wouldn't be too bad if we walked back to the city together...I don't need help or nothing, just so we don't have to walk alone, you know?" Rest and a Grief Seed stashed away in her room should be the ticket. Til then, perhaps walking alone would be a bad idea.

---
    (-10/260) - HP
    (6/42) - AP
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:33 pm

Jesus, that was some gruesome imagery, enough to make not only Ttone but Tally pull a face. "Even so, I'd hope I'd never cut off your leg. I mean even if you can heal it that doesn't mean it wouldn't hurt." Tally had been through some serious shit in her life, but even with the pain she had felt before that didn't mean that she thought she could just take a limb being lopped off with ease. Maybe pain was dulled for Kyoko since she was magical?

Who could really tell? "As long as you're sure you're alright," She sincerely hoped that the other wasn't just putting on the air of being okay. Tally rubbed her hand a little, the skin around her thumb slowly starting to darken into what was no doubt going to be one hell of a bruise. "Yeah, I'd like that. Just so long as you don't aim for the hands again." Anything but the hands. "And if you're sure you don't need to go to the hospital." Surely they had tended to magical people before?

But then again what did Tally know about the inner workings of the hospital? And if Kyoko said she'd be fine then it was probably best for Tally to trust her, after all Kyoko probably knew more about her limitations than Tally did. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind walking back at all, what about you Ttone?"  The other shook her head. "I'm fine with it. Everything settled Tally stretched a little and began to step backwards towards the door. "You ready to get out of here then Kyoko?"
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:26 pm

"Well, it definitely wouldn't hurt too much... Not like it would for normal people anyway." Kyoko shrugged. Kyubey had made that much clear when they found out how Soul Gems really worked; by removing their souls from their body, they could be severed into pieces, use magic to heal, and keep fighting. As much as she hated that the rat had done that without telling them, she had to begrudgingly admit that it was handy. If it wasn't gonna hurt too much, why bother holding back? Eh, but Kyoko wasn't about to tell Tally how to fight. It'd be weird to demand that the swords-woman slice her up like a pizza.

"I'm sure." The redhead affirmed, smiling. Tally rubbed at her injured hand, and Kyoko glanced down at her own injuries in return. Lots of bruises, even a bit of swelling in some spots, but no sprains or gashes. She hoped nothing important had been hurt in the other woman's hand... "Aaw...okay. No more attacks to the hand." At least that was free reign for everywhere else though! "Definitely, no hospitals. If you have to go to one though, we can split ways there."

With the two of them fine with her joining in, Kyoko grinned and gave a small wave to Ttone again. Tally stepped back towards the exit, and in an excited pep in her step, the magical girl followed after her. "I'm ready! When I get back to my room I'm gonna fix a big dinner!" Her boots clomped lightly along the floor as she skipped a few steps ahead of the two of them, though she half turned back and waited up for them. Rest, magic, and a good meal. All of it would make for a good recovery.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

"Well...I guess that's a little comforting." But not by much. God she couldn't even imagine chopping off the others leg, and in front of Ttone no less. There was already enough trauma between the two of them to fill a bucket, they didn't need more. And she certainly wouldn't have liked to explain to anyone that she chopped off a minors leg, even if that minor did grow it back that still would have just been terrible. No. JUST NO.

The other conceded to not attack her hand anymore, to which the swordswoman was very grateful. "I'm sure you'll find other places to hit the next time we fight." Like maybe her foot, then she could make it hard for Tally to walk, forcing the other to hobble around every place she went. Ttone clung at Tally's uninjured hand as the other declined the need for a hospital. "Nah, I'm bruised and whooped but you didn't give me anything that I can't take care of myself. We can just head out of here." Time to go home and get started on dinner, and then straight to icing her hand, and then maybe a nice bath.

Ttone waved back to Kyoko and they both watched as she bounced ahead of them, eager to go home and get some dinner. Well, that was a sentiment that they could both certainly agree with, hand in hand Ttone and Tally followed the magical girl out of the arena and into the night.

(I'd say that wraps it up pretty well, but if you want to go ahead and post once more that's fine. Thanks for helping me finish the thread Zimbo!)

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:26 am