Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:52 pm

"What?! Why me?!" Kyoko gawked in pure dismay. Not that Ttone wasn't a fine little girl but--how was she supposed to raise a little kid?! She wasn't even an adult herself yet! And bills? Groaning deep in the back of her throat, the teenager rolled her eyes and threw both hands in the air. "Fine, you win! No killing you with stress. Because then I'd get your problems and I'll die of stress!" Well, that was like a smack of reality right to the kisser. "I could give her a boost!" And as for being gentle? Well, that one answered itself as Tally found herself breathless. Collapsing to her knees before Kyoko, the magical girl bent down to keep eye contact as she grinned at the older woman. "I'm anything but gentle."

Stepping back to give Tally room to breath, she balanced her spear across her shoulders as if it were a yoke, lightly tipping the ends of it back and forth like a seesaw. Kyoko hummed a tune to pass the time. The only warning she had of Tally's recovery was a hiss of air, before the brunette was diving in a charge! She seemed to be aiming low too. Kicking herself up off the ground, Kyoko jumped into the air with a strength and agility that was not human. Turning about in the air as she came back down in a landing, the ground crunched beneath her boots. "You might wanna try that again, again!" She jeered with a sharp laugh, diving right back at Tally to drive her knee into the woman's gut, kicking out at the older woman's knee. Balancing the spear in one hand, she curled her other into a fist and struck for Tally's shoulder, smirking all the while.

---
    (154/260) - HP
    (10/42) - AP

(Knee to the gut, kick to Tally's knee, punch to the shoulder.)

Magical Girl Strength (damage enhancer):

--Magical girls are stronger then normal humans, and so have more power behind their blows. Melee attacks by Kyoko, such as punching and kicking, have quite a bit of kick to them as a result.

Specifics: +1 die to attacks

AP Cost currently: 2AP per use

Last edited by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by System on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:52 pm

The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 39, 42, 28, 40, 38, 46
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 am

"Hey fair is fair, you kill me you got to take over my responsibilities. That means my kid, my bills, my cat." From up in the stands Ttone called out over both of them.

"Please don't die!" It seemed like less of a jab at Kyoko and more of an actual concern. Tally gave the girl a thumbs up. "Don't worry, Kyoko over here won't kill me." That seemed to mollify the girl enough that she visibly relaxed in her seat. Kyoko conceded, not wanting to die of stress herself and Tally couldn't help but laugh. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Who would want that much responsibility at that age anyways?

"Hey, don't go giving my kid a boost. That's just mean, you're so mean Kyoko." A straight up red haired terror. A red haired terror that had no problem dodging every. single. one of her attacks! Oh this was getting frustrating. What...was she getting old? Had she slowed down? Perhaps not because as Kyoko attacked her she managed to get out of the way of every single blow.

"I'm sorry, you might want to try that again." She smirked, throwing Kyoko's words right back at her. Sweat was beginning to gather on her brow and her arms were beginning to ache. Crap, maybe she actually was getting old. But she'd be fine, so long as Kyoko didn't go dislocating both of her arms, like someone else had. Drawing her blade again she swung the flat side at Kyoko's knee and then her right arm and side.

'Boston Fury:
    --Much deadlier than Brooklyn Rage. Adds +1 die to Tally's melee attacks.

AP cost currently: 5 AP an attack.

HP:283/650
    AP:36/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 am

The member 'Tally' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 13, 5, 7, 3, 3, 1
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm

"And what about my responsibilities?!" Kyoko retorted sharply, a hand outstretched towards the other woman. "Believe it or not, I've got stuff to do too! And I bet you couldn't handle it, if you had to handle my duties while I was dead!" Primarily because she was sure that Tally would be unable to handle such duties by dint of being a human. Not to knock humans of course, but Tally couldn't do what magical girls had to. "Fair's fair, after all!" The smirk on her face didn't last long though, slipping off when Ttone called down. "Huh?" Looking between mother and daughter, the teenager made a thumb's up and directed it up the little girl in the stands. "Yeah, I won't kill your mom! It sounds like she can handle stress just fine without dying." Yeesh, poor kid. She hadn't intended to scare her!

"Heh! You're catching on, huh?" Yes, Kyoko wasn't very soft or kind. Mean was a suitable word, even though Kyoko hadn't really found anyone here that she hated or anything. Still, she had to laugh at being called mean! The smirk that had grown on Kyoko's face as she attacked quickly drooped into a grimace as the older woman dodged every single strike. Dumbfounded, the magical girl glanced down at her own fist with furrowed brows. Come on, punching hand! What's gotten into you, huh?

Shaking that hand as if rolling her wrist in such a way would improve her punching, Kyoko's lip curled. "Ugh, don't remind me..." Well, guess mocking Tally's bad luck meant karma came right for her. Snapping back to attention as Tally drew her blade, the magical girl managed to easily avoid the sword by stepping away and around each hit. Spinning her spear between both hands, the girl couldn't help a slight laugh as she avoided the last hit. "One of us better get a hit in soon or else we'll just be dancing around here all day!" No time like the present to try again, huh? Holding her spear at the ready, Kyoko charged ahead to jab the butt of her spear into Tally's chest in an attempt to push her back and maybe jolt the wind out of her. Swinging it in her grasp like a baseball bat, she struck Tally's right thigh, and then her left knee in a rapid succession to try and get a hit in somewhere

---
    (154/260) - HP
    (4/42) - AP

Lance (melee):

--When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

AP Cost currently: 2AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:52 pm

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 34, 27, 6, 45, 25, 33
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

"Your responsibilities." She squinted at the other, "and just what responsibilities do you have?" Tally wasn't exactly doubting Kyoko, after all, younger people than the red head had been given tons of responsibility before in this place. "What do you do then? Fight crime?" That or perhaps just school, either could be pretty stressful.

"Mean and mouthy, what a surprise." She didn't mean it though, honestly Kyoko was probably one of the more pleasant people that Tally had met as of late. Plus she could throw a wicked punch, so she had that going for her. Which was certainly a lot more that Tally had going for her as EVERY. SINGLE ONE. of her attacks missed again. She laughed at Kyoko's words, sword nearly touching the ground. "No kidding, at this rate we're going to end up fighting until midnight."

Which wouldn't have been too bad if not for the fact that she had to cook dinner, and had to go to work tomorrow, and Ttone had a bed time of like 9 so...yeah that really wouldn't work.

Lost in her thoughts Tally failed to dodge the incoming attack, and took the staff end right in the chest. "Shit!" She put her hand over the bruised area and feebly tried to dodge out of the way of the rest of the blows. "Finally!" She actually cheered, pleased that the other had been able to land a blow. Despite the aches in her limbs she went for the other with renewed vigor, sword cutting through the air as she smacked at Kyoko's arms and leg.

'Boston Fury:
    --Much deadlier than Brooklyn Rage. Adds +1 die to Tally's melee attacks.

AP cost currently: 5 AP an attack.

HP:198/650
    AP:21/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:48 pm

The member 'Tally' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 2, 16, 24, 2, 24, 14
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

"Big stuff, that's what kind!" Kyoko insisted, a little huffy. It wasn't that she didn't care to go into detail, it's that going into detail about witches might take attention away from the fight. Tally's guess wasn't too far off the mark, though it certainly wouldn't count for much in a game of horseshoes. "Something like that! Let's just say I fight a lot of bad things and it comes with being a magical girl. And," Here she raised a pointer finger, physically pointing this bit out as the most important part. "Only magical girls are able to see these things. With a place like this, maybe other people can see it too, but since you're just a human you'd have no luck finding this stuff!" No fault of her's, of course. Kyoko could only track down witches because she made a deal and got her soul ripped out and placed into a physical vessel. Not exactly something many people can claim to take any part in.

"Hey, I could say the same for you. I ain't exactly talking to myself here, after all." Tally's mouth was matched only by her swords, both of which were evenly matched with Kyoko's so far! Snorting, the teenager shrugged her slim shoulders. "I can keep going til midnight, but something tells me you might have more trouble." Whether it was fatigue, or other responsibilities on her plate, the redhead would be fine to keep going like a stubborn mule. Thankfully, they may not have to fight for so long, since Kyoko finally managed to land several good blows, especially one to Tally's chest that drew a loud declaration of pain. She smirked proudly, particularly when the brunette seemed glad that one of them had finally landed a hit.

Now it was Tally's turn, and what a turn it was. Bobbing and weaving, Kyoko avoided the blows to her arms but wasn't lucky enough to dodge the flat edge of a sword smacking into her thigh. Stumbling back for a moment, she took in a deep hiss of air through her teeth with a pained wince. Ow ow ow ow... Shaking her leg lightly, she huffed deeply and held her spear firmly. "Ooh, here we go!" Two blows smacked at the same spot twice, on Tally's side, before the bottom of Kyoko's spear planted itself into the ground with a heavy grunt, the girl leaning heavily on her weapon and feeling suddenly drained. Well that hadn't happened in a long, long time...

Guess she was a little out of practice.

---
    (116/260) - HP
    (0/42) - AP

Lance (melee):

--When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

AP Cost currently: 2AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:10 pm

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 30, 32, 22, 18
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:06 pm

"Oh really?" She asked, first dubious at the others claims but it was quickly by a far more serious. "Oh really?" So Kyoko actually was sort of like a super hero then? "So you fight invisible things that only you can see," honestly that should have sounded crazy, but after so many years of being here it was perfectly plausible. "That's rough."

She shrugged away Kyoko's comment and grinned. "What can I say? It's been awhile since I've had an actual enjoyable fight. And she tended to get mouthy during fights that she actually honest, typically going into full blown conversations, like this. But Kyoko was right, Tally was going to have trouble keeping up with this. "Okay, so maybe my age is actually catching up to me, we can't all be teenagers."

Full of energy and way too quick for their own good. Though Tally was really beginning to question if it was Kyoko's speed or just her own fatigue making her blows slow and sloppy. Perhaps their fight was beginning to affect Kyoko as well?

Tally managed to dodge all but one of the blows, again in the side she swore... The sword woman prepared herself for attack but halted when she witnessed Kyoko slump. "Hey," Tally lowered her weapon, "you okay?"

HP:180/650
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:50 pm

"Really, really!" Kyoko punctuated her assertion with a couple of firm nods. "It's rough, but it's what I gotta do. Sort of a lifelong thing, like your bills." Tally couldn't just quit her job, just as the magical girl couldn't just decide to stop hunting witches. Even if her reasons for doing so weren't quite as heroic as Tally might imagine... "But yeah, even though I'm sure you could kick their ass, you probably can't see them, so..." She shrugged casually, the idea of the swords woman ever taking up her duties an impossible one.

"Yeah? Well, I'm glad we finally decided to meet up and do this, then!" Kyoko was having a good time too, especially getting to exchange a bit of banter with the other woman. "It's too bad you can't be a teenager, huh? I bet you'd have won by now if you were!" The redhead smirked, attempting to draw a bit more ire from her opponent to keep their battle juices flowing. But alas, it seems Kyoko's energy levels were draining. Though she managed to catch Tally with one strike, the older woman easily avoided the rest. Just when Kyoko thought the other might attack back, the magical girl already trying to figure out how to avoid attacks when her limbs felt like jelly, Tally paused.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm not hurt or anything." She insisted with a grimace, unable to do much but lean on her spear for support. "I just feel really tired all of a sudden...I don't usually get this drained. You... might be stronger than I thought." Gritting her teeth, it felt so hard just to admit as much. Kyoko was a powerhouse and she was used to having all the energy she needed. But here, her powers seemed a little limited, and now more than ever she was feeling it. "I think I just...need a moment or two to recover. Then I can return to beating your ass." The magical girl insisted with a huff, unwilling to look too weak in front of the older woman.

---
    (116/260) - HP
    (1/42) - AP

-One round of not attacking, regained 1 AP
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:53 pm

"Well, good on you for sticking with it." Still kind of disconcerting that she said it was a lifelong thing. Did she actually mean that or was she simply being dramatic in the way that young people tended to be dramatic? "Life long huh?" Tally inquired, wondering if the other would feel like explaining at all. "And thanks, I appreciate the kind words but I kind of have to wonder about how well I can kick ass at all considering you keep dodging out of the way. " If she couldn't hit someone she could see she'd probably never be able to hit something that was invisible to her.

"Same." Her grin widened until it nearly split her face. "Eh, honestly I'll take being an adult, I'd rather not go through puberty again." Never. Again. EVER.

Ah but it appeared that Kyoko was indeed getting tired, well, at least she wasn't seirously hurt. "Hey it's fine. If you're tired you're tired, honestly I'm pretty winded right now too." She tugged at her shirt collar trying to create some air flow. "If you want to call it a tie we can, no shame in that if you're feeling drained."

HP:180/650
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:15 am

Kyoko's grin became a little forced. Had no choice but to stick with it, especially since she knew what happened if she let her soul gem get corrupted... "Yeeeep, pretty much. It uh...comes with the territory with being a magical girl. I wasn't born with these powers after all. Once upon a time I was a normal human. But I made a contract with this little rat thing, he gave me these powers," Her hand hovered above the red gem encrusted onto her outfit. "And now I have to fight witches for the rest of my life, til I die. It's not so bad though, since I've got these powers and everything." Thinking about all the downsides and unintended consequences were a downer. Who likes crying over spilled milk? Not this teenager! Baring her teeth in a wide smile, Kyoko barked a small laugh. "Good point! Guess I'm just too fast for ya!"

"I must be lucky, puberty barely bothers me!" Though it may also be that Kyoko was something of a late bloomer. No zits for her though! Perhaps being magical provided some acne-free benefits. She couldn't really assert that she'd prefer to be an adult, since she had never really BEEN one. Panting lightly, Kyoko stared back at her opponent who seemed rather beat herself. For a moment everything Tally was saying made sense...until she heard the word 'tie'.

"A tie?" The teenager grimaced, as if the very idea was painful. "No way, we were just getting good! I can still fight, I can!" Kyoko insisted, pushing herself off of the ground with her spear and taking off in a sluggish charge. She threw a punch to Tally's gut, whether it connected or not it would lack the previous 'umph' her attacks had. Stubborn as a bull, the redhead would continue to fight until they had a winner or loser.

---
    (116/260) - HP
    (1/42) - AP

One coin/dice attack, no AP.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:15 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 13

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:42 am