Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0

Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by Tally on Sun May 08, 2016 10:15 am

Time: 5:00 PM
    Date: 5/2/16

Tally hadn't expected to get a response back so fast, after all, what was the chance that Kyoko would walk past the bulletin board and see the note left for her the day that Tally put it up? But it couldn't hurt to check, so Tally swung by on her way to work and lo and behold! There was a message attached to the note that she had left for Kyoko.

Hey,

Yeah I'm interested! The arena sounds great, and definitely bring your weapons! I'll have mine ready! I'll wait around the arena for ya, try not to keep me waiting too long!

Kyoko Sakura

Hanging around by the arena...okay Tally had figured she'd be able to swing by the arena after work and a quick stop home to grab her sword and stuff. Which she had, in fact she'd practically jogged all the way home just to make it back and grab everything, explaining the situation to Ttone, who had decided to tag along and watch her fight from up in the stands. They arrived a little around five and began looking around for the red head, now where could she be....?

"You're not going to really hurt her are you?" Ttone piped up and Tally looked down to find the little girl staring off, doing her best not to look worried.

"No kiddo," She said, petting Ttones hair gently. "I'm not going to actually hurt her, this is a sparring match, we're not fighting to the death. We might get a little cut and bruised but neither of us is really going to hurt the other one." Ttone paused and then nodded, seemingly satisfied with the answer.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Wed May 11, 2016 1:46 am

Tally and Ttone would only be kept waiting for about fifteen minutes before the magical girl finally showed up. Witch hunting with Homura had been slow lately, and so Kyoko had been dropping by once an hour to see if Tally had shown up yet. It didn't really take long, just a pause for the television, putting aside her snacks, and a dash out the front door. Around 5:15, the red head appeared around the entrance of the arena, peeking her head in. And, lo and behold, there were two ladies inside with familiar heads of brown hair! One a woman, the other a child, which made her arch a brow. Tally brought her daughter along to watch a fight? Eh, then again this was supposed to be casual fun...

Most fights Kyoko had ever been in were to the death, it felt like it had been forever since she fought somebody without the purpose of trying to kill them. Candy apple eyes kept a close watch on the little girl as the magical girl stepped inside to join them. Might as well try very hard not to rip the human woman apart in front of her own daughter. Ha ha...ha?

"There you are!" Was the greeting as she approached, all grins on her face. The teenager was clad in her magical girl outfit, a long and flowy dress that was a deep red. It billowed behind her as she jogged, more ruffley than one might think. Beneath the dress she wore a light pink skirt, also quite ruffley, with black tights that reached mid thigh. Red knee length boots that had a heel to them, and a pair of detached sleeves on her arm that were white, with large dark cuffs. No longer was her bright red hair in pigtails, as now it was in a fairly long ponytail and bound with a black ribbon. Most striking of all might have been the red gem, almost like a ruby. It was set in her dress as if sewn right in, just above her sternum. "You took your time getting back to me, I almost thought you forget or something!" The girl shifted her weight onto one hip as she directed her gaze down to Ttone. Smiling in a friendly manner, she waved to the girl before looking back to Tally. "You can go first, whenever you're ready." There wasn't any rush, as Tally would probably want to get her daughter out of the current area. Being a child and all. Until she was ready, Kyoko was set to stand there before her and wait with attentive eyes.

This was going to be interesting.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Fight Thread IV : Uncle Mickey's garage fight club final edition: The Reckoning.

Post by Tally on Wed May 18, 2016 4:30 pm

"There you are!"

Both Tally and Ttone turned at the sound of the others voice. The outfit that Kyoko wore surprised Tally a bit, it was similar to the one that she'd worn for Halloween, was this attire usual for Kyoko? "Hi Kyoko."[/i] Ttone greeted, reminding Tally that she hadn't said hello yet. "Hey Kyoko, sorry that it took so long to get back to you for the match. Things got kind of busy for awhile, but hey thanks for being so patient. I'm really looking forward to this match today."

Looking forward to probably getting her ass served to her by a teenager. How long had it been since she'd actually been in a real fight? Nothing since her kidnapping, if she could remember correctly. Mostly she had just been training.

Kyoko offered for Tally to go first, to which the older woman shrugged. "Okay, sure. Ttone," she turned to look down at the girl. "Go ahead and watch up in the stands okay?"

"Okay! Don't hurt each other too bad!" She ordered and then took of towards the seats, leaving Tally and Kyoko alone in the arena. "So before we start I wanted to ask, is that outfit of yours like armor or magical?" Because it looked like something that would be magical, all fancy and unique.

HP:650/650
    AP:120/120
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun May 22, 2016 4:57 am

"Hi Ttone, hi Tally." Kyoko greeted back with a pleasant enough tone. The sight of the young girl drew a small smile to her face, even as her presence suddenly put some hefty pressure upon her performance during this fight. Turning back to Tally, she gave her a soft shrug. "Eh, it's fine. We never really settled on a specific date or anything. At least we're doing it now!" Tally seemed to be a busy woman. Though Kyoko wasn't exactly a lazy teenager with her duties as a magical girl, she still had quite a bit of free time on her hands. Especially compared to a working single mother. Stretching her arms above her head in a casual fashion, the redhead grinned back at the brunette. "I've been looking forward to this too!" Finally, a fight with something that wasn't a witch.

As anticipated, Tally directed her daughter to go watch from in the stands. Ever so subtly, Kyoko's body language seemed to relax as the girl took off and gave them their space. "Don't worry, I'll try not to break any hips!" She called back, giving a cheeky grin to Tally as if gauging the adult's reaction. With a brief glance down to her outfit, the magical girl shrugged. Hands came down to press the fabric of her dress down, lightly pinching the ends of it between her fingertips. "It's just magical and kinda fancy. It doesn't really provide any protection for me though, since I don't really need it." Armor was a little silly if your body could just be healed up with magic.

Speaking of magic...

With Ttone out of the way and Tally set to begin at any moment, Kyoko did a spin in place, turning upon the toe of her boot and the red gem on her chest briefly let off a glow. As she did, several tendrils of red magic seemed to spin around her, like shimmering threads plucked from the very air. The tendrils came closer to each other as Kyoko completed her spin, materializing in her hands as a large spear. Covered in the crimson magic for a moment, it soon disappated as the teenager held it in her grasp defensively, giving the woman a grin. "Ready when you are!"

---

(260/260) - HP
    (42/42) - AP
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat May 28, 2016 9:10 pm

"Eh, it's fine. We never really settled on a specific date or anything. At least we're doing it now!"

"Eh, still feel pretty bad for keeping you waiting for so long. Sorry if it felt like I forgot you, bills are a nightmare." Groceries were a nightmare, running a business was a nightmare, trying to survive could be a downright nightmare. At the mentioning of breaking hips Ttone laughed, Tally meanwhile let out a huff. "Hey now I'm not that old." She was only 25...though she had found a gray hair the other day.

"Got it, I'll leave my armor off then." She unsheathed her sword, the strange blade emitting its unearthly light from the purple veins that marked their way through it. All this time and she still had not managed to get a normal blade to replace her old broken swords. She waited until Kyoko summoned her own weapon, a rather dazzling trick Tally had to admit. "Cool trick, let's see if you got anymore up your sleeve!" Charging Kyoko Tally swung the flat of the blade at the girls legs and shoulder.

Swordswoman:

--Tally is able to add +1 dice to her sword attacks. Does not apply to knives, and power is lost if swords are broken or removed.

AP cost currently: 3 AP an attack.

(Switched dice so using level 21 tier)

HP:650/650
    AP:111/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat May 28, 2016 9:10 pm

The member 'Tally' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 8, 8, 7, 9, 8, 22
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:06 am

"Ugh, bills..." The redhead's lip curled for a moment, relieved that she didn't have to pay any rent. "That sucks. I hope I never have to pay for bills." Being a magical girl was already a pretty difficult job, Kyoko couldn't even imagine taking on an actual job. And what would she even do? Killing witches was pretty much all she was good at. A shame it didn't pay in cash... As for being forgotten, the young girl shrugged. It wasn't really that bad. "Coulda fooled me!" Was the baited remark, her confidence heightened by Ttone's laughter. Of course, being a cocky teenager, anyone older than herself was 'old'. So even though Tally was a young working single mother, she might as well be elderly to the girl. Hell, having a child probably added 20 years to her age!

Armor, huh? Candy apple eyes briefly scanned the other woman's body, not seeing any sign of armor. Maybe she had magic armor she could conjure up, that she was leaving off for a fair fight? An eyebrow raised up when a sword was unsheathed, the metal looking quite...odd. It carried a glow, seemingly generated by the veins that sprawled over the metal like ivy on the side of a building. "Ew, what is that shit?!" Kyoko blurted before thinking, unable to keep a disgusted look off her face. The magical girl was no stranger to swords, but she had never seen a sword with veins on it. Grabbing her shaft firmly with both hands, the girl smirking widely and exposing two sharp canines. "Heh! I've got more tricks than you know!" Kyoko barely had time to retort before the older woman charged ahead, their fight finally beginning!

Using the flat side of her sword, Tally struck out. Quick on her feet, Kyoko easily sidestepped out of the path of one attack, though not in time to avoid the second. She winced as a dull throb of pain reverberated from where the metal smacked the flesh of her leg. "Hngh..." Oh she still had her leg, no doubt about it. Tally was using the flat edge, after all. But, there would definitely be a nasty bruise there for a little bit. Another strike came for Kyoko's shoulder, but the teenager kicked herself backwards to avoid it. Landing two feet away from the woman, she seemed to glide gently to the ground as she spun her spear around in her hands as though it were a baton. "Not bad! It's interesting to be in a fight with someone armed with a sword who isn't trying to kill me." Really, it was. No attempt to maim or slice her up at all! Guess that meant Kyoko ought to follow Tally's lead and aim more for bruises than mutilation.

Spinning against her palms, the spear suddenly stopped as she grasped the shaft yet again. Hands slide down the length to hold it in a striking pose, though this time the blade of her lance faced away from Tally. Kicking off the ground lightly, Kyoko charged forward with quick footsteps to swing the blunt metal of her shaft. She wielded it much like a bo staff, making two quick jabs to the side of Tally's body before aiming another smack for the hand that held her sword.

---
    (244/260) - HP
    (36/42) - AP

Lance (melee):

--When a magical girl makes a contract and becomes a magical girl, their transformation and magical abilities seem to include bestowing a weapon onto the magical girl. This weapon seems to be one chosen by the magical girl herself, and the weapon that Kyoko bears is a large lance. The lance is long, taller then Kyoko herself, and tipped with a sharp edge. The lance can also split up into several pieces, all linked with a chain that is inside the shaft of the lance. Kyoko is very brutal with her lance, using it to charge and jab her opponents.

Specifics: 2d/2c per strike

AP Cost currently: 2AP
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:06 am

The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 33, 15, 54, 34, 53, 26
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:02 am

"It does suck," Tally nodded solemnly in agreement. Meanwhile her age still continued to be insulted left and right. "Keep it up and I'll throw you across the arena." Or maybe into the chairs if she could get up enough force behind the throw. How hard could it be to throw a child anyways? Kyoko looked light enough for it to be possible.

Tally looked down at the blade. "Don't worry, it was originally made to hurt someone else. It's just a special type of material that's all. I know it looks gross, but unfortunately my other swords got broken years ago and I've never gotten around to replacing them." Too much too do and not enough time, not to mention the only weapons dealer had also disappeared... "We'll see about that!" She grinned, letting out a laugh as one of her blows managed to get get Kyoko in the leg. The other two were unfortunate misses, that girl sure was light on her feet, reminded Tally of her younger days. Before she got ripped!

"Well it is only a spar, wouldn't do to go cutting off limbs." Apparently Kyoko agreed, or at the very least wanted to fight on the same level as she was as she made the blade on her weapon disappear. She charged, and rather try to dodge out of the way Tally stood her ground, moving only so slightly to avoid the first blow. The second one got her in the side and the third landed directly across her knuckles, making pain shoot through her hand. God that smarted, enough for her hand to loosen and her grip on her weapon to falter.

Instead of fumbling for it she let it go, the blade falling and sinking into the ground as Tally re-adjusted her footing. Her injured hand formed a fist and her weight shifted forward towards Kyoko. "C'mere you ginger gremlin!" Her fist flew forward, aiming to land itself right in Kyoko's stomach.

Boston Fury:

--Much deadlier than Brooklyn Rage. Adds +1 die to Tally's melee attacks.

AP cost currently: 5 AP an attack.

HP:570/650
    AP:106/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:02 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 20, 13
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

"Ha! I'd like to see you tryyy~!" The teenager jeered, wondering if Tally would make good on that threat. The older woman was only slightly taller than Kyoko herself, though she also seemed to be more muscular. As strong as Kyoko was, it didn't really show on her body like most humans. If the swordswoman had enough power, she probably could lift her up and toss her across the place! Make for an interesting fight, that was for sure.

Made to hurt someone else? "So those funky veins add to whoever that thing is made for's pain?" With purple glowing stuff like that, Kyoko couldn't even begin to imagine who the sword was for. Maybe a vampire? Trick them into biting the veins only to get poison? "Too bad you couldn't fix them with magic." It didn't really matter to the redhead. No matter what the sword did, Kyoko had confidence in her ow abilities and figured that whatever effect it'd have would be nothing. And see about that they did, the fight already under way! "Yeah, you're right. I'm just used to more intense fights, and opponents who can heal with magic!" Though Sayaka's own healing magic was far more powerful than any other magical girl she'd faced.

Surprisingly, Tally merely faced Kyoko down as she charged. True to the woman's power, Kyoko's charge didn't knock the brunette off her ass. She actually managed to dodge one hit by barely moving! The other two strikes got her, and the redhead smirked triumphantly as the sword dropped out of Tally's grip. It clattered to the ground, and the teenager rocked on her heels lightly. Her own weapon was still sturdy on her hands. "Looks like I disarmed ya! Watcha gonna do now, huh?" She jibbed playfully, eager to see how her opponent would react. Especially since that funky sword looked like it was her only weapon! Victory couldn't be that easy, could it?

Definitely not, as the hand that once held a sword curled into a fist. Tally came into Kyoko's personal space, aiming those knuckles right for her middle, and the redhead let out a chuckle as she bounced back out of Tally's range. "There's that word again, ginger!" Kat had used it before, to first grab Kyoko's attention on Halloween. "That's a really weird nickname. Is it some kind of American thing?" She asked casually, not really waiting for Tally to answer before she charged back to the older woman. This time though, she held her spear behind herself in a stationary position. Going off of Tally's rhythm, Kyoko instead made a fist and aimed it right for Tally's gut.

---
    (244/260) - HP
    (34/42) - AP

Magical Girl Strength (damage enhancer):

--Magical girls are stronger then normal humans, and so have more power behind their blows. Melee attacks by Kyoko, such as punching and kicking, have quite a bit of kick to them as a result.

Specifics: +1 die to attacks

AP Cost currently: 2AP per use
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 pm

The member 'Kyoko Sakura' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 10, 57
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:47 am

"Not quiet," she said, looking down at her blade. "The person I was fighting wasn't human, and no normal metal was ever going to stand a chance against him. So I had it crafted in order to stand a chance, not that it mattered." She sighed, swinging her blade through the air, cutting nothing. "He disappeared before we ever got to fight, probably for the best." The one time she and starscream had brawled in the sanctuary had resulted in the loss of her eye. Sure it had been returned to her, but she had still lost it, and that was him restrained by the rules of the sanctuary.

If they had fought she possibly could have beaten him, possibly...and likely incurred the wrath of Deadsilver and his other friends. Yes in the end it was perhaps best that he had never met the end of her sword.

But enough about old memories, this wasn't the time to be remembering stuff, this was the time to be punching things! And though Tally did try to punch, punch she missed, Kyoko scittering out of her reach. "God Damn it you are fast." Either that or old age really was catching up to her... "Ginger? It just means that you have red hair, I'm not sure it's an American thing, I mean I guess it could be?" She had never really thought about it all that much. And she wasn't really going to get a chance to think about it because here came Kyoko. Delivering a righteous punch right to her gut. Ow.

Tally grappled at the girls arm and heaved her up over, throwing her at the wall.

Boston Fury:

--Much deadlier than Brooklyn Rage. Adds +1 die to Tally's melee attacks.

AP cost currently: 5 AP an attack.

HP:503/650
    AP:101/120
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:47 am

#1 'Coin Flip' :

#2 'Attack/Heal (21-25)' : 8, 10
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:10 am

Aah, so the sword was made for a robot! Or at least, somebody made of metal. A super strong metal, since the glowing veins that were added to the blade somehow added to the sword's strength to make it easier to slice through him. Sadly though, Tally never did get a chance to use her specially crafted weapon against him as he just disappeared. "That sucks, but at least you got a cool sword out of it!" Gotta enjoy the little things even if that little thing is one really big sword.

"That's part of being a magical girl! We're pretty damn fast." Kyoko smirked, feeling rather confident and perhaps that would be her downfall. As fast as she was, she wasn't untouchable. The explanation for the moniker was explained, her eyebrows furrowing lightly. Red hair, huh? She reached around for a bit of her ponytail, turning it about in her hand. "Alright, guess that's a fitting nickname then." Never one she'd heard of before, which was why she was tempted to deem it an American thing... Or at least something from the west. Leaving her hair be, the magical girl went in for a punch and nailed one right into Tally's gut! She smirked widely, exposing one of her canines. There was no chance for bragging however, as Tally grabbed her by the very arm she'd punched the woman with, and tossed her right up and over her head! "WAH?!"

Kyoko attempted a spin in mid-air, hoping that maybe if she could catch herself with her feet on the wall she could brace herself and maybe even pull off a cool landing. The throw was way too fast however, and the redhead landed back first into the wall with a sharp grunt. "Uuugh..." Her spear was jolted out of her hands by the landing, falling to the ground with a light clattering sound. Kyoko's body was already beginning to slide back down to the floor, but at least here she had enough time to tuck and roll herself to land on the ground on her feet. With a light plop as she landed, the girl's hands began to roam and rub at the small of her back. Grimacing, she wriggled in place like a worm. "Aw man, that actually hurt!" Of course, there was no chance that she was going to throw in the towel now! Reaching down to reclaim her spear, she held it in one hand

Shaking the pain out through her fingertips, the teenager took a charging position with the spear towards Tally. Bracing herself, she took off for Tally and ducked down at the last second, sweeping her leg out to catch Tally's ankles and send her toppling. As she did this, both hands closed around the shaft of her spear as it suddenly broke apart with a metallic snap. Where once it had been a long single piece of metal, her spear was now several smaller pieces, all held together by a chain in the middle. Whether Tally fell over or not, she would soon find the length of chain and shaft wrapping around her body snugly. The end of the chain still in hand, Kyoko smirked lightly before she pulled, aiming to toss Tally at the very same wall!

---
    (226/260) - HP
    (32/42) - AP

First Attack - Leg Trip Attempt, one coin/one dice.

Second Attack - Tossing Tally into the wall.

Magical Girl Strength (damage enhancer):

--Magical girls are stronger then normal humans, and so have more power behind their blows. Melee attacks by Kyoko, such as punching and kicking, have quite a bit of kick to them as a result.

Specifics: +1 die to attacks

AP Cost currently: 2AP per use

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:21 am