Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Calling Kyoko!

Post by Tally on Tue May 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Time: Noon
    Date: 5/1/16

Tally stretched, her muscles aching from her practice session at the coliseum. She'd been doing her best to keep in shape in between working on the poisons and potions, running the store, and taking care of Ttone. And she was exhausted, but a good work out made her the right type of exhausted. She'd probably be able to sleep like a rock after this, just fall asleep without having any anxieties or worries keeping her up.

As she passed the bulletin board on her way home she couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu. There was something she was forgetting....something...something....Oh right!

Tally had met Kyoko months ago on Halloween, and while Kyoko was still a teenager, she was certainly enthusiastic about fighting. Tally had even brought up the possibility of the two of them fighting, but wow that had been awhile ago. Hopefully the other was still around and interested in a match.

Approaching the bulletin board Tally made up a fast challenge request.

Challenger: Tally
    The Challenge: Still interested in that spar?
    Type of Challenge: Spar
    Description: How about a one on one spar in the arena? You can bring your weapon if you want and I'll bring mine. Or we can just do this hand to hand, let me know what you prefer!

There! Hopefully Kyoko would see that and get back to Tally if she was still interested.
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Re: Calling Kyoko!

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue May 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Time: 9 PM
    Date: May 1, 0006

Another day passed, and another Witch successfully beaten to a pulp. The Grief Seed lay snugly in the pocket of her jacket, as Kyoko was wearing her usual casual clothes. Summer was beginning, and it meant she could wear short shorts again without freezing her ass off! The crisp night air still called for a jacket, though the red head was quite comfortable as she was. She was ready to head to the Inn and stay in for the rest of the night. Maybe pop some popcorn, put in a movie or something... Yeah, that sounded like the perfect way to end this day! Maybe she could even invite Homura over?

Boots clapping against the sidewalk as she walked, Kyoko's arms were folded around her head as she walked. Humming lightly, she rocked her head, even moving her torso from side to side to the tune of something in her head. Along the way, Kyoko passed by the bulletin board and her eyes scanned the papers. By this point, it was an action that came to her naturally, almost innate and instinctual by now. Even Kyoko had forgotten what exactly she was on the lookout for, aside from something that had to do with her. Though nothing caught her attention in terms of content, and nothing seemed to have her name attached, there was a name that made the girl stop in her tracks.

Tally

That was the name of that woman with the kid on Halloween, right? Turning on a heel, Kyoko approached the board to better see what Tally had put up. It looked new, or at least she'd never seen it before... And it was a spar request! Unless Tally went around offering to spar everybody, the redhead had a feeling this was directed at her. Grinning widely, she picked up a pen that was available with the board, and scribbled out a message. That was right, this is what she had been looking at the bulletin board for! It had certainly been a while, but the girl was glad that Tally had remembered! Capping the pen with a click, Kyoko continued to go about her way, walking down the sidewalk to reach the inn. Her posture and walk was not so carefree now, though her good mood had in no way dissolved.

Hey,

Yeah I'm interested! The arena sounds great, and definitely bring your weapons! I'll have mine ready! I'll wait around the arena for ya, try not to keep me waiting too long!

Kyoko Sakura

Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:01 am