Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

A Formal Goodbye

Post by Shaiamils on Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:23 pm

DATE: JANUARY 16TH, 2016
    TIME: APPROX. 7 PM

Shaiamils was sure to make his descent down the inn stairs very carefully. After all, he was toting some very precious cargo. At least to him it was precious. He put his heart and soul into said cargo, which was meant to be a parting gift for the staff of the inn. Tonight was the night he would be officially taking his leave from the place that granted him lodging for so long. The past few days had been spent moving some things, and finally everything was in order. A present was the least he could offer them before he left.

The avian doctor let out a sigh of relief as he made it past the final step. Finally he could drop this off! And so the feathered alien made his way to the front desk, sitting some things down. Among these things was a cake box, a letter, and his room key. In the cake box was a homemade tropical fruit cake made by Shaiamils. None of your processed fruit cake for the inn staff! And should they read his letter, this is what they would see:

Inn Staff,

Thank you so much for allowing me to stay at the inn all this time. It's been wonderful here, but it's about time I got a place of my own. I've already purchased a small house on Central Park, and the past few days have been spent moving some of my more important things. Finally everything as been safely moved, and I am ready to take my leave. In the box you'll find a parting gift from yours truly, and attached to this letter is my room key. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me a roof over my head. Maybe I'll drop in for a visit from time to time, but until then, goodbye!

Sincerely,

Shaiamils, former tenant of Room 348
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: A Formal Goodbye

Post by Wind Waker Link on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:32 am

It was a fairy which discovered their avian tenant’s gift first. Neri swooped in, examined the box from all angles like it was a suspicious object. I mean, who just leaves a cake box sitting on reception? What bakery company would just leave it without a signature, not to mention what bakery operates this late in the day? Or maybe it was signed for already and a recipient forgot to bring it with them?

Ooo! There was a letter! Maybe that will clue her in on which tenant it belongs to and she can send it up. Wouldn’t want somebody to be missing their dessert. The fairy proceed to open up the letter, laying it out on the desk to read. Her light blue glow turned from side to side as she read across the page.

“From Shaiamils?” she queried once she was finished. So their bird doctor was moving out. Awww, they would miss him. But, it was always lovely to learn a tenant had gotten used to the world and had decided to make a piece of it their own - whether through people, employment or actual property investment.

Neri popped the letter and cardkey on top of  the cake box then gently nudged the container to the edge of the desk, where once enough of the underside was exposed, she flew to, pressed her fairy body on it and heave ho, UP!

“Liiiiiiink! We have cake!” she chimed as she flew off with a cake box balanced on top of her.

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:39 am