Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

The Drop

Post by Hazama on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:41 pm

Time: 1:43 PM
    Date: 30th November, 2015

Hazama stood on the deck of his flying airship. He was done with Eridan now. He had questioned Eridan, Eridan had told him what he had wanted, and he had put Eridan back to sleep. Eridan was still unconscious now, but would probably wake up due to the circumstances around his body changing. The serpent held onto his hat, the wind being fierce. He didn't want to lose it, even if he could replace it incredibly easily. Eridan's form was a few feet behind him, and he peered over the edge of his aircraft at the ground below. It was... well, incredibly far.

Perfect for a falling troll. Hazama didn't usually tend to kill if he didn't need to, but any delay between now and Eridan running around telling people the sort of things that Hazama had asked him was golden in his book. If Eridan even did anything like that, anyway. He would have to fully brainwash the guy to keep him quiet, and when it was someone like Eridan... let's just say Hazama could think of many more people on the Breach that he would rather brainwash than this kid.

"Sleep tight, brat. Oh, and try to keep your trap shut when you do get back." Hazama picked the slumbering body of Eridan Ampora up with one arm, effortlessly hoisting him up... and tossed him off. He watched Eridan's body get smaller and smaller amongst the clouds, before turning to walk into his ship again. That was that taken care of... he was just going to cloak his airship and zoom off, now. There wasn't any benefit to staying around here, after all.

Now that Eridan was free-falling, he was gone.
    Sora
    Byte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: The Drop

Post by Sora on Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Black. . .

That was all she could have sworn to see for what felt like an eternity. Nothing but the darkness enveloped the goddess, coating her in a cold embrace as she felt herself falling into a state of silence. There was no sound, no hints of life, and not even the echoes of her own beating heart were loud enough to reach her. The angel was lost in a world that was shattered from a state of shock, pieces of it strewn about and flying into a land of nonexistence. Eyes that would smoothly shift between the soft hues of gold and blue were almost lifeless in shock, dull in vibrancy. Sora's wings were stretched out, feathers loosely strewn about as they fluttered violently behind her before a loud burst greeted her eardrums.

The female grunted out loudly as she was met with wind pushing harshly against her being, her arms instinctively shielding her face to block out the wind in her eyes while her pair of black wings began to arch; it was an attempt to catch whatever cups of wind they could scoop up to halt her swirling descent to whatever world lied below. Golden strands of hair flowed smoothly against one another, almost waving. It was only for a few moments that Sora realized that she needed to regain herself, the goddess violently halting her movements as she breathed out in a hefty manner. Her wings would flap at her sides slowly as she began to adjust herself to the wind blowing at her side violently, arms wrapped around herself in an attempt to calm herself.

Where. . . am I?

It wasn't even a moment that Sora had to catch her breath before a force fell past her being, almost squealing out in shock as it was powerful enough to twirl her around in mid-air. She looked down in the direction of the source, finding that it was definitely a figure that was falling from what appeared to be the heavens above. How this figure got to be in this situation or position, she couldn't fathom. All she could assume was this wasn't looking good, and she couldn't just sit by and do nothing. The deity needed to make a move and she needed to do it now.

And so she dove forward.

She didn't have time to think and just stretched her wings out to gain maximum speed, taking in a breath as she stretched her arms out towards the purple caped figure. Sora's fingers stretched outward to grasp onto the figure's arm, pulling them towards her as she embraced them in her arms. Whether or not this dive towards the ground below was planned or not, she kept to halting the descent along by flapping her wings once before arching her entire being - stretching out her wings once more before slowly keeping herself elevated in the sky. She adjusted her hold on the figure by resting an arm under their knees while the other was wrapped around their shoulders, gazing down upon them to check their condition.

Knocked out. . .

"Hey. . . Are you okay? May you be able to hear me? Wake up, please. . ."

She was worried in the very least.
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 20

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Eridan Ampora on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:48 am

Eridan had absolutely no knowledge of what was going on. Hazama had questioned him, and then had quickly done... something to knock him out. At that point, Eridan was of the belief that he was probably going to be killed by Hazama. What else could you assume, in a situation like that? Someone like Hazama had gotten everything he had wanted, unfortunately, and was probably going to just murder him. Still, he had no way of knowing things like how long exactly he had been knocked out for, so for all he knew he could have been in Hazama's possession for weeks.

Of course, despite being KO'd, his body could still feel the area changing around him. In his dream - whatever it was he was dreaming of - he still felt like he had suddenly become airless, and was plummeting. It was... enough. The moment he felt something break his fall, though he didn't know what... he woke up. He woke up to a view of sky. A view of sky, and as he turned his head... a view of air and clouds. He was in the air? Hanging in the air? He wasn't a God Tier...! "oh FUCK" He started, looking up again. Was that... a human face?

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" He let out a scream, startled by this situation. It was such a weird situation! Panicking, Eridan glanced around, looking for any way out. There was either remain in the grip of this... human with wings or fall to certain death. This was where he really took in the wings. Wings... that reminded him of depictions of angels that he had seen. "are you an angel" He asked, his tone worried. Angels were creatures of death and destruction. At least, to trolls, anyway.

"howw the fuck did i evven get here are you in league with hazama here to torture me or some shit i wwont just go dowwn easy you knoww" He almost held himself back when saying this, considering that despite everything he said, this person could quite easily make him "go down", and rather quickly, at that. The troll didn't want to incur anything like that, that was for certain. He just had to know, because he'd rather fall to his temporary death than have to deal with anything else to do with Hazama. It would get him out of captivity, at the very least.

He appeared to be concerned for his own well-being moreso than anything else.
    Sora
    Byte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sora on Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:14 am

The first words the creature uttered were very. . . colorful words. Such syllables slipping past gray lips with casual ease caused the goddess to crease her brows, wondering what urged the being in her arms to speak such a way. Maybe it was the way he was raised - judging by the sound and pitch of the being's tone, that is. The horns located atop his head were a colorful hue of vibrant orange, shaped to match the young male's personality it seemed. His neon yellow orbs seemed to meet her own ever-changing pair of golden blue, wondering if he looked close enough that the being would be able to see a hint of the skies in her eyes. Hair as black as her very wings graced his face ever-so-gently in the mess that it was now, a streak of purple stretching back from the very center of his hair line.

His ears seemed to remind the goddess of a fish back on Dusk, the specific type seeming to enjoy jumping out of the confines of its home to splash people out of fun. In this singular moment of silence, the two seemed to just observe either the other or the situation at hand, trying to take in the world around them while processing whatever information necessary. Whether it was short lived or not, the male in Sora's arm let out a startled scream - causing the woman to close an eye as she turned her head in the slightest. Strands of her golden hair would slide gently over her shoulders while almost tickling the troll's form, his head turning and twisting as if he was searching desperately for something.

Was it a way out? To take in this situation? To recognize anything familiar?

The deity wouldn't know. The male's thought's were his own. All Sora knew was that she had to calm him down, and soon. She wouldn't want to risk the creature violently moving about, in result falling out of her grasp. It was in that result that she wouldn't be sure if she carried the capabilities to catch him in time from the distance they were above the grassy ground below them; which motivated the woman all the more to listen to his questions that practically poured a sense of worry in the gentle air around them. The goddess would simply answer the being's questions one at a time, hoping that he would be satisfied and calm down as the moments passed on. In the moment, the deity would slowly begin to descend as she cast her gaze onto the creature, voice soft and steady despite the slight tint of red along her cheeks.

She really wasn't good with social interaction in the slightest.

"A-An angel is only a part of what I am, however there is no need for you t-to be alarmed. I am purely a goddess who's duty is to the sky above."

She admitted with nothing but truth to her words, ignoring the occasional stutter interrupting her sentences. She continued in her descent slowly but surely, wanting to take extra care to not startle the being in her arms.

"As for how you got here, I'm t-truly not sure myself. I-I was sucked into this place without warning by a peculiar, blue portal. A-After just halting myself from falling, you were falling through the skies yourself - nearly grazing me. I-I have no idea who this person named Hazama is, but. . . something is telling to me that they were the one who did this to you."

It was a bold accusation to make but judging by what the creature said, it may have very well been this person by the name of Hazama. Unless he was somehow sucked in around the same time she was, or he was purposely dropped someway, all Sora could deter that this was this male's truly lucky day.

He would have most likely died otherwise.
    Eridan Ampora
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 20

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    250/250  (250/250)
    Stamina Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)

Post by Eridan Ampora on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:49 pm

It took approximately a couple of seconds of looking at the goddess for Eridan to establish in his head that she wasn't one of Hazama's lackeys or anything. Nothing matched up - she was far too awkward to be evil like that, much too surprised to be related to what Hazama had done to him. All the same, she seemed angelic, which severely worried him. Still... he knew full well that angels were different from world to world, such as the difference between human angels and troll angels. Human ones had been viewed as kind, forgiving, bringers of joyous things and good news. Troll angels were harbingers of destruction, unhappiness, death, all sorts of negative things. This angel looked human, so... perhaps it wasn't all bad?

Eridan weighed up the situation. There was no way out. He didn't really have much of a choice - he either had to hope this person was benevolent, or just accept that he was going to die. They weren't related to Hazama, at least... so there was that. "sorry" He apologised, looking to the side. His scream appeared to have startled her, though he had been deeply and truly frightened. "angels in my wworld wwere destructivve and murderous an they wwere horrible thins" He explained, trying to let her know why he had been so scared and worried over what had happened. After all, he hadn't even met an angel before.

Still, to hear that the goddess had just been pulled through a portal very much surprised the aquatic troll.

"you just got pulled through a portal did you say" He didn't touch much on the news that she was a goddess just yet. Well, looked like he had to explain, didn't he? It was the least he could do, if her story was true and she had saved him. "wwell this is gamma x it isnt the place you wwere just in" Stating the obvious, he began. "people from all sorts a wworlds are brought here by portals an their wworlds are destroyed by the portal deities but not all of them are bad an portal x the leader a this gamma does this to savve people from the destruction a their wworlds" He explained. "i knoww this is probably shockin to you but id appreciate it if you didnt drop me no matter howw shocked you may be" The troll considered things quickly, in a moment of thought. "or not i just realised how fuckin sketchy this sounds but you can ask anyone here theyll tell you the same thin"

In regards to Hazama... "at least im not at the mercy a that wwanker anymore i just wworry about the shit he asked me" Who even knew what Hazama could be working towards?

Not Eridan, and surely not Sora.
    Sora
    Byte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Sora on Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:44 am

The creature seemed so lost within himself, retracting into his own unique and protective shell. 'Twas clear that this being was emitting strong and nearly clear signs of worry, the turning of his head one factor to contribute to the theory. The way his expression would crease, his body would tense up in her arms, unable to meet her eyes with his own nocturnal pair. . . It was saddening if not truly pitiful. The day - the time - that this male must have had was not portraying anything that even dripped a singular sense of positivity. His apology seemed all the more an addition to his current state, the goddess having creased her brows with the parting of her lips. Despite the emotion of discomfort and worry that Eridan was feeling, she wanted to calm him in any way she could. With her voice soft and hushed as the sound of the wind brushing by diminished into soft whispers, Sora cast her attention to the ground below - black wings acting as a parachute to steady their descent.

"'Tis alright, young one. Y-You were scared. Anyone else w-would most likely be the same if not startled in the slightest."

It was after that apology and moment of attempted comfort that the deity heard something that truly surprised her, eyes widening in the slightest fraction as she took in the trollian's words. Angels in his world were destructive, murderous, and horrible things? Pale fingers curled in the slightest as the information was slowly taking its effect, the woman humming softly in thought while keeping her brows creased. The only difference to her pale features that weren't present before was her gaze softening, their descent to safety almost finishing. The words that slipped past Eridan's mouth was a familiar reminder of how different everything can be from one person to the other. No one perceived something the same exact way even if they agreed on a standpoint. No one, singular creature would experience life the same exact way as another would. It was something that the goddess had come to learn throughout her years of experience. She had been through many encounters, experienced situations that she learned to overcome, and faced hardships that had changed the rest of her days.

Eridan was certainly no different. And Sora felt partially responsible for whatever way the beings must have behaved wherever the creature came from. Not because they were nearly one and the same regarding titles, but because they were of similar structures. The gods and goddesses of her own world helped it grow and flourish, even assisting in the evolution of the human race along with its animals. There were many of different talents, sworn by their duties to follow every respectable principle that would allow them to only live for that duty. True as it may be that there were temptations along the way - such as desires to be free, mischievous, perhaps even have an affair or two, even skimp out on a day or two - each god and goddess held true to their duty in the very end. That was all they had ever known and all that they strove for, even at the very end when their own duties and motivations were their own demise. Their very creations were what haunted them, brought them to an end. . . Sora felt her own feet grace the grassy floor below, indicating their landing as her voice did not waver in the slightest upon speaking. Her wings flapped once as she gazed upon the being in her arms, eyes indicating a true sense of sorrow.

"I-I'm truly sorry for whatever those misguided creatures did to you. Wh-Whether they were corrupt or were blinded in their ways, I wouldn't know. . . But allow me to say that such creatures w-would have not been tolerated acting such a way in my own world. Y-You would have been safe from harm, young one."

The deity would have made sure of that for not only him, but for anyone else that would have possibly been in danger. Sora certainly wouldn't have allowed such harmful beings to take flight in her own skies back on Dusk, instead delaying their harmful gliding in the land. It wasn't until the trollian made an interesting inquiry, capturing the female's attention with a soft hum in curiosity. Judging by his tone and the way he reacted in her arms, he seemed surprised if not knowledgeable on the very force that brought her to this peculiar land in the first place. Fighting back the awkward tint of red daring to break away along her features, the golden haired maiden instead focused all of her attention on listening to Eridan's words - no shift or change of her expression viable as he explained just what had occurred. So a deity of this world by the name of Portal X summoned such a peculiar portal, pulling her away from her own world to be saved from its destruction. 'Twas not only her that was brought her, but other people from a plethora of worlds as well. As the goddess quietly processed the information, Eridan's words nearly caused a chuckle to erupt warmly from her - albeit forced.

Drop him, huh? Seems he hasn't realized as of yet. . .

With a shake of her head, golden locks swaying in the slightest as she does so, the young woman could only confirm that she believed whatever Eridan was saying. There was certainly no reason for this creature to be lying to her - at least, she thought so. Sora did just save his life and judging by his current state, he was in a slightly bad shape. It seemed as if he had gotten into a fight or two before all of this madness occurred, a soft sigh abruptly escaping the goddess' lips. If one were to look close enough for the signs and hints, her wings would descend in the slightest as her eyes closed.

She was sad.

"D-Do not fret. I trust in your words and the information you have shared with me. . . Th-Thank you very much. As shocking and saddening it may be that my world will no longer exist, it h-has been through much already. Maybe all minds would be set to peace there. . . Even the troubled ones."

It was with the opening of her eyes that the hues of gold and blue flowed slowly against one another, tilting her head in curiosity at Eridan's next words. From that very sentence alone, it was an indication that Eridan was investigated in some fashion or form. Already, the woman could tell that this individual was bad news. The vibe she was getting even contributed so to the heavy air at the very mention of this person. Something just didn't sit right there. . .

"I-It's telling that this individual questioned you, correct? D-Dare I ask that it w-was against your own free will?"

Sora slowly put Eridan down, resting the troll on his rear before sitting right in front of him - allowing him reasonable space to stretch out his legs or even express himself to the ends of the Earth if he wished himself to. If he wanted to tell the goddess anything, he could do it now.

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:55 pm