0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Battle with the Greatest!

Post by Papyrus and Sans on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:57 pm

Requester: Me! The Great Papyrus!
    Request Name: Try to face me, if you dare!
    Type of Request: Combat!
    Description:

It would be impossible to miss the series of notes tacked to one corner of the billboard, trailing down in a chain of sticky-notes and thumb-tacked note cards. Further inspection proves that they have all been written by the same person.

NYEH-HEH-HEH! I, the Great Papyrus, require a test to gauge my abilities! The Royal Guard may not be around anymore, but that won't stop me for preparing for it! If you wish to partake in the rigorous challenge of actually fighting me, leave your name on the card below!

Here! This is where you sign your name! Like this: PAPYRUS THE GREAT! I've attached a pen to this note card! Feel free to use it! But don't take it, I may need it later!

There is a piece of tape on the card, but the pen is gone. Written over the tape a short but sweet I need this.

SANS! I required that pen for my request! Now what will they write with?

Well... I suppose I could just give them the time... Place, too. Yes! Interested party! Meet me at the big place where they fight a lot! At a little past lunch time!

Sans has informed me that it is the Stadium!

Yes! The stadium! After lunch! Be there!

There are more note cards, but they all say NYEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!

Recommended Level: 1-5, 6-10 acceptable as well!
    Reward: Aside from the chance to fight me, the Great Papyrus, I will reward with a super secret prize! That is super! And also a secret!

Taken Slots:

Remaining Slots: 1
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Re: Battle with the Greatest!

Post by Olabisi on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:01 pm

Earlier...

"Hey Spenst, you got a minute?"

"Mmmnn, what?" the ghostly alien replied, yawning.

"You mentioned possibly wanting to spar, right? I met these two guys the other day who are looking for a fight. Interested?" Spenst nodded.

"Sure! What time, what place?" he asked, interested.

"Well, yeaahh, that's the thing. They want to meet in the stadium at lunchtime." Ola could see the Ectonurite's expression change at this fact. "Yeah, I know, I know. You have a thing with sunlight. But I'm sure we can figure something out. What do you say?"

"...Sure, why not? But if my skin starts to singe, we're going home!"

Now, now... Where was that paper again? Aha! There it is! Ola signed Spenst's name on the paper and attached a little note.

Sans and Papyrus,

It's me, Ola! I'm glad I came across your challenge. I know someone who could really use the practice himself. There's just one little thing we're going to have to work around somehow. To put it plainly, he has what you might call a lethal allergy to sunlight. I'm sure we can figure something our, though! Oh, don't worry, I'm not fighting too. It's just Spenst. I'm just gonna to be there to watch.

See you soon!

Ola

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:57 pm