650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Trolls are Synonymous with Disaster

Post by Fear on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:36 am

Time: Past 3 AM
    Date: November 7, 0006

You could almost hear his heartbreak.

Worry, paranoia, anger and contempt... Ahh, the emotions of a raging, confused little boy in a big, scary world he knew nothing about, alone. Chains lightly rattled amongst the soft ebb and flow of waves, feet crunching into compact sand. Otherworldly eyes gleamed in the darkness and beheld a structure rent asunder by incredible explosions. "Sss..." So this is what the mertroll had been up to, destroying his people's base of operations... How curious, though it was not curiosity that drove Fear forward. The fiend stopped right where Eridan had made his stand, a leathery corpse hand raised as if it were wielding Ahab's Crosshairs itself. It was here. Right here, in this fateful spot, that saw to the Hive's destruction. He paused for a moment, lowering his arm with every imaginary firing of the weapon.

"HEY KAR YOU MADE ME IMPROVVE JUST TO FUCKIN UP AND LEAVVE"

Bang, there went the tippity-top.

"TER MAYBE IF YOUD FUCKIN COME BACK THEN ITD HAVVE MADE A DIFFERENCE THAT I WWENT TO EFFORT TO SAVVE YOU FROM KAR"

And then a lower segment.

"HEY TERRA LOOKS LIKE YOUR FUCKIN FAMILY DIDNT WWORK OUT HUH AND THOMAS TOO"

Back to the upper half.

"ARA I CANT BELIEVVE YOU PULLED THIS SHIT AN THOUGHT YOU WWERE IN THE RIGHT TO LECTURE ME ABOUT ALL THE SHIT YOU DID AN THEN TELL ME I SHOULD GET OUT MORE WWHEN YOU WWERE GONNA LET IT END LIKE THIS"

Again at the top.

"ARA I CANT BELIEVVE YOU PULLED THIS SHIT AN THOUGHT YOU WWERE IN THE RIGHT TO LECTURE ME ABOUT ALL THE SHIT YOU DID AN THEN TELL ME I SHOULD GET OUT MORE WWHEN YOU WWERE GONNA LET IT END LIKE THIS IM FUCKIN NOT GOIN BACK INSIDE NOWW HOWW DO YOU LIKE THAT"

"an this is for the rest of you dumb fucks that did fuck all or wwere just assholes an left"

A finger curled, squeezing a trigger that had once been there.

"if you get back enjoy bein homeless maybe itll make you fuckin DO somethin you useless pieces a shit"

Boom.

It was finished.

The ghost of a building disintegrated before Fear's vision and he quietly watched as a sobbing remnant of a young boy's desire to live, wither. A soothing ocean breeze rolled through the area, nearly loud enough to wash away a declaration borne of misery. "fuck all a you" whispered the ghoul.  

Fuck every single.

Last.

One.

The leather-clad undead lowered his arm fully and left, footsteps washed away by the coming tide. A scent had been acquired.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:28 am