Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Re: Spoopy Scary Movies

Post by K.A.R.R. on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:42 pm

KARR’s interior optics observed as the Dark Judge attempted to sink himself into the oversized disguise he had picked out for him. At the same time, his processors deduced that the overcoat and hat worked far better when the undead was trying to melt into his seats and hide himself. Just as quickly as he had the thought, the AI quickly saved a portion of the feed to his databanks to review later for his own pleasure. "Do not press yourself into my seat.” He tonelessly scolded, ”I do not want to have to carry dead-fluid stains on my upholstery.” He knew firsthand what ingredients the two Dark Judges put into their special concoction of corrosive fluids, and it was a mixture of many things that he doubted could be washed out no matter how many times someone tried.

Although, upon pondering that further perhaps it would befit the Dark Judge if he were tasked with scrubbing the stains out as punishment. If not that, then perhaps ejecting him full force out of his passenger compartment with full intent to knock Knockout over with the flailing animated corpse would be just as sweet.

Instead, Judge Mortis relaxed, and soon his attempt to hide himself was abandoned in favor of continuing to argue with him. "I can blame you, and I will blame you. I had given you a set of very simple instructions to not say a word and play along to what I was doing.” He sneered. ”Between you and your brother, I would trust Fear to follow instructions far more than I would trust you to do so, after tonight.” The AI went on, adding his share of venom to cover the jab at the minute glitch in his synthesizers. that would not be the end of it however, as KARR soon found himself at the receiving end of a Judge’s interrogating tone.

”I had told you earlier, I needed a driver in order to blend in with the rest of the visitors.” He calmly replied, ”Not to mention, my automotive chassis has a distinct lack of hands to grab flyers with.” Not a soul would have figured out that the robot was lying, and that was for the best. As for his true intent? That would be left to him to know, and for anyone else to be left guessing.

In the meantime, the coming attractions were starting to come on, and the Trans-Am’s interior was quickly awash with an enthusiastic announcer’s voice and the sounds of the latest movies that would be coming to the big screen.

”I would also appreciate that you keep your “Touch of Mortis” away from my cockpit components.” He added, an edge lacing his tone that befitted the fang-like motions of his his vox as it flickered in time with his voice.
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:43 pm

‘Do not press yourself into my seat’ he said, ‘I don’t want stains!” he said. Perhaps the resident super-computer should have planned for that prior to his decision to work with a couple of undead eternal lawmen. There was an icy huff from the undead’s snout and Judge Mortis’ bony rump wiggled itself deeper into KARR’s driver seat. ”Perhapsss you sshould have chossen another to bring with you to thisss congregation of iniquity, if you are ssso uncomfortable with my hossst.” He gravelled, the idea of being let out to go back to his purges in the ghettos all too alluring. Even if it was by himself, it was far better than sitting through what a sinner decided to be horrifying.

His irritable thoughts were disrupted by an equally irritable synthesized voice, and the Dark Judge’s eye sockets focused upon the flashing vox intently. ”You will not blame me.” He hissed, pointing a talon accusingly at the flickering device just above the steering wheel. ”You came to me, you gave me thisss ridiculousss outfit for a dissguisse, and you dragged me out here!” He reprimanded. ”I clearly did not wisssh to join you, and I would have sstayed out in the ghettoss ssshould you have not promissed to aid me in my purgess.” Along with the promise of picking up some much needed booze along the way. He could not see himself lasting through one movie, or two for that matter, without a stiff drink to soothe his irritation.

Or it could possibly fuel it further... The undead mentally shrugged, deciding it was not worth lingering upon. He would find out which was true and what he would focus his ire upon later.

Although KARR was making a hard case to tempt the Dark Judge to stay focused upon him instead of make commentary upon the movies they were watching. There was an irritable hiss, and Judge Mortis reached into his overcoat pocket to retrieve a small bottle of whiskey, uncapping it and tipping the contents back into his skeletal maw. Even if he could not taste it or feel the effects that the liquor would surely take upon a living person, it was a welcome distraction from the AI’s whining.

“I need a driver blah-blah! My all-wizened engineers did not build me with hands blah-blah! I am the product of being too user-friendly blah-blah!...”

A rotted wrist rolled itself and the ghoul dismissed KARR’s ranting with a few deep gulps of strong amber liquid. If his ribs steeped with enough alcohol, would he be able to match KARR’s sass, quip-for-quip? Only time and a constant supply of liquor would tell. In the meantime, the Dark Judge was considering that between 1 and 11 on the scale of the computer’s sass output, right now he was at around maybe a two... Maybe one and a half.

The undead lawman paused as KARR snipped at the use of his talons, the bottle tipped slightly back against his teeth. Though he was incapable of blinking, or invoking the use of any facial emoting for that matter, the Dark Judge idly glanced at his rotted fingertips and pondered them before reaching forward and giving the dashboard a slow, languid smear. ”I am the law, and I ssshall touch what I wisssh. Unlike you, my jurisssdiction is abssolute.” There was not a single qualified soul around to tell him otherwise, as his brother retired and left him to continue their just task.

Not even KARR’s sass-o-meter could reign him in!
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:44 pm

”It is far more efficient to bring someone along that I am familiar with then someone I am not.” KARR retorted icily, his vox flickered as if the machine was taking a composing breath, and soon after a more pleasant tone filled the Dark Judge’s ears, whatever served as them at this point. ”Would you not agree that it is better to go see a movie with a friend than a stranger?” He recovered, but it would not be wise of the lawman to think he had not taken notice of that little ‘boot-scoot’ he did on the driver’s seat.

”Any stains you left while doing that you are going to wash out later, by the way.” He quickly added, the AI’s synthesizers taking on a flat tone.

Irritable is as irritable does, and the Dark Judge did plenty irritable things. One of which he was doing right now. ”Yes, I will.” KARR coolly countered. ”I offered you an opportunity, which you accepted. I graciously took you to get some liquor before coming here so you would not have to bother with the concession stand... Which, may I remind you, is prohibited to possess in a movie theater.” Granted they were technically outside, but the drive-in was still a theater nonetheless. ”If anything I am giving you a rare luxury to enjoy yourself within the comfort and safety of my passenger compartment. You could have said no and walked away despite my offer, but you did not.” The murderous machine dictated, his tone taking on a chilled edge that only a computer could manage to pull off. ”I suggest you count your many blessings, and be grateful for my generosity.”

Even if the Dark Judge was going to be unable to fulfill his purges this evening, he was certain that there would be plenty of gore to tide him. After a quick check of what he could gather on the movies Knockout had mentioned earlier, Halloween was a slasher movie, and night of the Living Dead held plenty of brutal moments in it as well.

Thankfully the undead’s snout was plugged with a bottle for the time being as well, happily guzzling away on the whiskey that they had bought earlier on. A pity it was as short-lived as the bottle was small, for not long after the AI had politely told him to leave his cockpit alone, the Dark Judge had a ‘look’. It was not a look that a human would have, but the way that sheep-skull was postured suggested something was turning in that hollow cranium of his. It did not take very long for the AI’s suspicions to be realized either.

Long, rotten, nasty fingertips dragged their way across the plastic of his glowing displays, and quickly following their path his optics noted that the glowing LEDs were a shade duller than they used to be, along with a shade more green.

Immediately the AI’s engine revved with a shrill scream, and the button labeled EJECT LEFT glowed to life with an analog chime. There was a hiss of the sun-roof opening, and before the Dark Judge even knew what had transpired, he would find himself sailing beneath an inky black sky filled with twinkling stars, streaming headfirst towards a certain red mech, wherever he may be.

”Absolute jurisdiction indeed.” KARR muttered to himself. The nasty sheep-creature was now Knockout’s problem for all he cared.

Nyoom to the Red Moon!

Flip a coin! If HIT, Judge Mortis lands right on top of Knockout, if MISS then he lands in his general vicinity.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:44 pm

The member 'K.A.R.R.' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 pm

More whining, more retorts as to why he was whining, the cycle continued on. The Dark Judge’s tail flicked and he took another drink of his whiskey. ”If you are concerned about coming here with sssomeone you know, I am certain Fear would have been more than happy to come and enjoy a film or two with you if you had asssked.” He hissed, emptying the bottle with a few more gulps and setting it aside in the passenger seat. Soon after, the undead lawman took pause, before glancing back towards the flickering vox. ”Sssay, isssn’t Knockout technically a friend of yoursss?” He added, contemplating the two while KARR went on about stains on his seats again.

There was a raspy sigh and Judge Mortis dismissed the complaint with a wave of his hand. ”My hossst doess not leak like my brother’sss doesss.” He defended. His undead buns were free of any stitching, as he was more careful about what corrosive materials he decided to stick in his mouth, despite what his brother may claim.

The bottles under the sink were far more tame than ingesting a cube of raw energon. Lye and bleach did not burn a hole clean through his host within a few seconds of swallowing it and require some fancy flexible yoga-work to repair the damages.

”I accepted your offer becaussse if I had not, you would have hounded me for the ressst of the evening, or you would have gone and complained to Fear.” He reasoned. Though at the mention of booze being illegal to sneak into a theater, Judge Mortis tilted his bony skull towards the flickering array of amber lighting. ”Oh, you don’t sssay! Deary me, how would I, a major in law and all itsss judicial applicationsss, ever know of that detail without your graciousss enlightenment.” He hissed, making no attempt to hide the sarcasm that dripped like acid upon every dead breath. ”And I sssuppossse my blesssingss are what, pray-tell? Having run my brother away from hisss badge, being trapped upon thiss hellisssh dimenssion with no way home or means of contacting the ressst of my brethren, perhapsss it isss having the privilege of being dragged to a ssssinner’sss idea of entertainment upon your whim?” He sneered, talons twitching as they were tempted to bring out another bottle from the bag of booze he had stowed away behind the driver’s seat.

Alas, he would never get the chance to even stretch his gangly arm back to search for the baggied treasure trove of booze, for a single smudge was all the AI was going to entertain further from him. All he heard was a dull chime and a hiss before he suddenly found himself out in the chilly night air and soaring among the stars.

Unlike his brother, however, his screams were hardly majestic or awe inspiring. In fact, he sounded as one would expect; much like a goat who was suddenly catapulted by a group of bored soldiers with a whole trebuchet at their disposal.
    ”AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!”

There was a solid thud as the Dark Judge landed, though wherever ‘land’ may be, it had yet to be seen or known. During the flight his jacket flew over his bony snout, and Judge Mortis was effectively blinded upon impact. All that could be discerned was that he landed somewhere, and it was not too far away from the two-toned menace that thought it wise to toss him out of the cockpit, and away from a very comforting stash of alcohol.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:32 pm

A few more cars and people had been greeted, had brochures. Anybody who hadn't arrived in a car was directed to the chairs and tables centered around the main building. So far, a nice turn out! The lots weren't full...but they also weren't empty. For the first big 'event', especially one set during a Holiday, Knock Out was actually rather proud of the turn out. He paused to admire the scenery, positioned so that he could easily see the screen. Nudging his cape aside, Knock Out placed both servos on his hips and puffed his chest out as he admired it... His Drive-In theater. Knock Out's Drive-In theater! Oh, when people left tonight, surely word would catch on about how great this place was! The inviting screen, the smell of food in the air, the atmosphere, the sound of-

”AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!”

...Screaming?

Knock Out barely had time to look around before something fell with a heavy thump, mere inches behind him! Knock Out turned upon the heel of his ped, pivoting around to face it as both arms lifted up into a defensive position. "HUAAARGH!" He yelled out, startled as his optics roamed the invasive thing! Sprawled out among the grass and dirt, jacket lifted up over his head, was the honorable Judge Mortis. His limbs may have been splayed out, but there was no denying the distinct decaying green color. Scoffing to himself, the arms settled back down to cross over his chassis as he stared down at the Judge, looking much like a parent about to give a lecture. "What in the world are you doing? When I graciously decided to let you and your 'friend' stay here, it wasn't so you could go around, launching yourself into the air! You could have hurt someone, and if you had done that, they would have come after me, since this is my property! You also could have hurt ME!" What did you have to say for yourself, Mortis?
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am

Certainly, he could go and bother Fear about seeing a movie, the AI could also ask the resident tailor to make a car-sized red cape for him and take up bull-fighting. The thing was, he simply did not want to do either of those things. Not when his driver’s brother had proven himself to be the one that lately was sulking and containing himself in the Ghettos for most of the month. ”You looked like you needed to see a movie.”

Of course, he would never say that out loud.

At once KARR’s attention piqued. Did his passenger just insinuate that he and Knockout were friends? There was an electronic, static-filled sound, which would soon be realized as his method of scoffing. ”I have no interest nor reason to be friends with an inferior model. Especially him.” He staunchly rebuked. ”His antics are amusing enough to be tolerated, nothing else. You would be wise to discourage yourself from seeing what is clearly not there.” And he would be wise to make sure he kept his word, the AI had no interest in finding any odd stains on his seats after the undead was gone from his passenger compartment.

Speaking of him, Judge Mortis was making a dogged effort to make himself a complete nuisance this evening. If he was not accusing the AI of hounding the undead lawman over a movie, he was insinuating he would stoop to such an infantile behavior as tattling. Not that the Dark Judge was wrong, but the blatant accusations were enough to make his circuits grow hot. ”You have no evidence I would do that.” He coldly defended. A synthetic sigh lit up his vox as he listened to his passenger go on to sarcastically quip at his observation. At times, he swore the only thing that separated the two undead lawmen were their appearance and names. Of course, it did not stop there, Judge Mortis had managed to rile himself into a full-on tirade by now.

It was all the more reason that KARR congratulated himself on a job well done when the Dark Judge was sent screaming through the air in a graceful arc right to Knockout’s location. Even so, he would need to get his ejection systems re-calibrated after this.

His trajectory was off by a few inches.

But, that would be worried about later. For the moment, KARR jotted down the discrepancy within his databanks to be remembered when he went in for maintenance next, and returned his focus upon the screen and the audio being piped in through his radio. In the background, his surveillance mode registered that the two would probably get along swimmingly given the first statements out of Knockout’s mouth.

...Perhaps it would be wise to keep a microscanner on them, just in case.

((KARR’s turn can be skipped until the end of the thread, most of his attention will be on the movie and won’t give much input unless he is needed.))
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am

The first clue as to where the undead lawman had managed to land was not a scent, a sight, a touch, nor a taste; but a sound. A very surprised, loud, nasally sound. It did not take him very long to figure out where the two-toned toaster had decided to send him.

”Knockout." The Dark Judge gravelled, picking himself up off the grassy ground and spitting out a few chunks that managed to make their way into his mouth upon landing. His coat was next to be fixed, flipping the edge of the borrowed overcoat back over his head as he raised himself to kneel on the grass. The first thing he saw was Knockout’s condescending posture, his arms crossed over his chest as if he was attempting to pull rank upon the undead Lieutenant. One which Knockout did not and never would possess, so help him. What came out of his mouth next only confirmed the Dark Judge’s observation.

Knockout had thought it correct to scold him, lecture him as if he were some cadet in need of correcting!

”Sssss...” The glow within his eye-sockets flared and his claws curled with a brisk snap. Evidently the mech was unfamiliar with what a Dark Judge was despite having accompanied them for the entirety of the trek to the Red Queen’s castle. That would need to be remedied.

However, Judge Mortis was not a churlish soul, and refrained from butting into his speech that -as The Dark Judge watched the drive-in owner continue to cluck- he was certain had  been rehearsed nightly in case anyone managed to cross him while on the job.

Knockout was competent enough at digging his own grave without any help.

Judge Mortis set to work patting out the dust that may have been battered into the fabric of his overcoat. A Judge’s attire had to be as kept and neat as the rest of their uniform, and Judge Mortis was not one to suddenly take up looking like a complete slob; the rotted state of his uniform exempt. A few crackles and dry pops erupted from his spine as the Dark Judge straightened his posture, accompanied by quieter crackling as he rolled his shoulders and stood to his full towering height.

”Property owner? Ssss... Isss that why you are ssuddenly ssso insspired to boldly try a Judge’sss already dwindling patience.” He hissed, the undead lawman’s temper thinly veiled behind a predatory tone. The Dark Judge shed the cover of his overcoat to the ground in one fluid motion, his hands resting upon the edges of his utility belt. Upon his chest was a familiar badge, and the authority it granted, for the medic to clearly see.

Like any Judge of the law, he was more than willing to make use of it, especially given how sour this evening was turning out to be.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Ah good, so the fall had not been hard enough to rattle the corpse slush that was the brain of a Judge! Mortis rasped out his name, lifting himself up off of the ground and spitting out little chunks of dirt and pieces of grass. A lopsided smirk found its way on Knock Out's face-plates as he watched. When a guy and his brother lobs bits of mating organs at your head, you can't help but find a bit of amusement in a situation such as this. Perhaps this could be a humbling experience! Haha...or perhaps not, if that hissing was any indication. Ghostly eyes began to glow, and the fingers of Mortis' hand furled to show off those talons. Still, the mech didn't seem too perturbed as he stared back at Mortis and waited for an answer, or an explanation. Whichever the Judge saw fit to give!

Neither it seems, as the Judge began to pat himself down instead. Clouds of dust wafted off of him, and Knock Out raised a servo to fan the air in front of himself to urge that dust away from his impeccable paint-job. "Ugh..." What a rough landing for the Judge. He stood to his full height, which with Knock Out's current, shrunken form, was about a foot taller than himself. The mech craned his head up to keep eye to optic contact, not too perturbed by the situation; he was used to looking up, and he could always pull the shrinking ring off to stare Mortis down anyway.

"No." Was the snarky and immediate response, a metal brow raising as Mortis moved in a sudden, dramatic motion. The coat was thrown to the ground, revealing Mortis in all of his rotten glory. A shiny badge stared back at Knock Out, who glanced it over before directing his gaze back to the skull. "Nice moves. How long did you practice to get that one down?" The mech joked before stepping forward, getting to the spark of the matter.

"Actually, I am inspired to try your patience because you and your friend back there tried to play me for a fool!  I mean, how much more obvious can you get? Latex...!" Knock Out scoffed, and a servo planted itself upon his hip. "However, even through your lies, I decided to let the two of you stay for the movie, and now what are you doing? Raining from the sky like a missile!" Knock Out's other servo pointed a talon of his own in Mortis' direction. "You are on my property, and I am within my rights to toss you out on your aft! However, anyone is allowed here and that means you. But that means you cannot go slaughtering people in their vehicles or chairs! If you can watch your movie without killing anybody, great, but if I catch you rotting anyone, I don't want to ever see your bony face around here again!"
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Slush? Brains? Neither existed within Judge Mortis’ bleached skull. Any semblance of grey matter had turned to dust ages ago. Though that did not stop him from thinking the Cybertronian smirking in front of him was trying his luck. Already  he could count charges of false accusation against a Judge and disrespecting a Judge’s presence to his steadily growing mental list.

Empty sockets observed as Knockout fanned away the dust that drifted near him, it seemed his affinity for keeping his paint immaculate had not faded any either. Although his worry was misdirected, so Mortis thought, as the being in front of him could do far worse damage than a mere film of dust. While he was more familiar with Knockout’s taller stature, he knew his touch could easily wither his form before he could manage to remove the ring if he needed to.

Although his idea of a need was more along the lines of needing to make an example out of this smart-mouthed toaster.

”You had bessst keep your tone in line, mech. You are sstacking multiple countss of disssresspect to your lissst of chargesss.” He warned, his tail flicked irritably and another hiss spat itself from between Judge Mortis’ teeth. Among everything else that happened this evening, he was not in the mood to entertain a joke. The mech stepped forward, and Mortis’ shoulders rolled with a series of muffled crunches.

"Actually, I am inspired to try your patience because you and your friend back there tried to play me for a fool!  I mean, how much more obvious can you get? Latex...!"

...Friend?

The Dark Judge’s snout tilted slightly, the red glow within his sockets seeming to flicker for a brief moment before he glanced back at the two-toned Trans-am sitting not too far away. The commercials were reflecting off of his polished paneling, and for a moment the undead swore that he could see the similarity between the medic he was arguing with and that overgrown computer. ”Ssss... Thisss wasss all hisss idea.” He rasped, stabbing a clawed thumb in KARR’s direction. He dragged me out here, he thought it clever to lie to you, and he wass the one who had sssent me airborne. If  you wisssh to lay blame upon sssomeone, lay it on that insssufferable vehicle!” So help him, he was not about to take the fall for KARR’s poor scheming this evening. That pile of silicone chips was going to get dragged down with him regardless of whether he got to see his precious ‘flicks’ or not.

A plated talon was jabbed in the Dark Judge’s direction, along with a threat to toss him out. His snout inclined at the accusing gesture, and his own set of rotted claws rose to wrap around the offending digit. ”That isss your third ssstrike, Knockout.” He hissed, and with the medic’s continued warning about his rules, the undead lawman finally met his limit. The glow flared once more into a burning intense red, and the Dark Judge’s jaws snapped so suddenly it was a wonder the bone did not shatter.

”I had never wanted to come here in the firssst place you preening, overgrown-toassster! I had not known or cared bout thisss place until I had been taken here againssst my will!” He snarled, giving the digit within his grasp a firm tug while his other hand went and latched itself around Knockout’s throat. ”All I had wissshed wasss to carry out my dutiesss, to do what I know! With my brothersss! I don’t care about your damnable drive-in, or your moviesss, or all of thisss bloody inane holiday pretenssse! His gravelled hiss grew into a roar, and beneath his feet the ground steadily became a blighted black, alive with a teeming mass of maggots.
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:38 pm

"My tone? What about your's?!" A sneer crawled its way upon Knock Out's face plates, optics narrowing as he glared back at the Judge. "If you want me to be disrespectful, I'll be disrespectful, but this is not me being disrespectful. If I were being disrespectful, I'd kick your bony aft and throw you into the trash!" Adding up charges...as if Knock Out were some street punk talking back to a cop! The Judge was obviously angry, but Knock Out was in no position to bow and kowtow before him. Not right now. Not when the world was balanced and he didn't have to grit his denta and bear the insult of Judges. Mortis let out a hiss, and Knock Out's gaze narrowed even more, shifting his weight onto one hip as his cape flutter behind him.

Knock Out followed his gaze back over to the Trans-am, an unimpressed little frown on his face as he stared at the other car. How funny, if you didn't know any better you'd think he were any other Earthling car. KARR was certainly better at being subtle than his little 'partner in crime'... The crimson mech's helm swiveled back to glare at Mortis' skull. How fitting that the mastermind was the one who was laying low, perhaps hoping Mortis alone would face the consequences and be the 'fall guy'. "All his idea, eh...?" His tone was skeptical, even though the former medic wasn't skeptical at all. Rubbing his chin, Knock Out considered the words before nodding. "Alright, I believe you. Now go sit back with him..." Words faltered from his voice box as claws wrapped around Knock Out's hand, the one not stroking his own chin. The one with a finger pointing right at...Mortis.

"Third strike...?" The digit curled within Mortis' claws. Though Knock Out's optics did not waver in their glow, the gaze itself seemed to intensify as Mortis' own glowed like a pair of bright lights. "Aaw, you poor little baby! Taken hostage by a car, what a powerful Judge you are!" A hand curled around Knock Out's neck now, undead skin brushing up against the plates of his neck. An optic squinted at the motion, feeling disgusted and a bit wary. He had seen these hands at work, after all. Knock Out didn't want to be like the patch of grass beneath Mortis' feet... The mech let out a low growl of his own. "Then by all means, get out. You won't hurt MY feelings any if you leave! I didn't even want you here anyway, my good Judge. Allowing you and KARR to stay here was an expression of good will!" Knock Out groaned and tensed against the hand around his neck, his own hand tightening to grasp onto Mortis' other hand.

"I am not going to sit there and let you insult me again. Insult my new job! You only got away with it last time because the fate of this entire world and people who sacrificed themselves for us were in the balance! You and your damn brother wound up killing me anyway so we both know how great trying to get along goes! So get out! Don't stay for me, Mortis! Go find your brother and leave me and my patrons alone."
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:02 pm

"My tone? What about your's?! If you want me to be disrespectful, I'll be disrespectful, but this is not me being disrespectful. If I were being disrespectful, I'd kick your bony aft and throw you into the trash!"

A sharp hiss pierced the air and the undead lawman leaned in close. "The jokesss, medic. I don't appreciate them in the leassst." He gravelled, the Dark Judge's aura starting to grow and devour more of the greenery at his feet. "And you are being awfully cocky, given you were the one who wasss turned into a pile of russsty ssscrap the lassst we met!" If Knockout was not going to bow, Judge Mortis certainly was not going to just roll over and let the mech push him around either. Especially not when he said some mighty fighting words. Judge Mortis, one of four Dark Judges tasked with purging all life, would have no issue making an example of Knockout's impudence. He watched as the mech struck a pose, shifting his weight as his cape fluttered behind him.

Awfully, awfully cocky...

Knockout swiveled his head to look at the two-toned machine, a frown spreading upon his face. Although, his response was less than what the undead lawman had been expecting. "Do not act ssso sskeptical mech, we both know you have ssseen what he isss like." He may not have been around for their initial race, but his brother had filled him in plenty well on the outcome. Mental links were very handy for that.

"Alright, I believe you. Now go sit back with him..."

"SSSsss! What!?" not only had Knockout suggested he was a liar, but now was telling him to go sit back with that infernal machine! His tail snapped like a whip behind him, and his grip upon Knockout's finger tightened. Should he be able to have his finger back, or should the Judge keep it... Hm, decisions decisions decisions.

Right now Knockout was giving a very good argument for him to keep that little metal digit, and perhaps leave a few lasting, painful reminders on the medic's neck as to who he was taunting. "Do not sssasss me, Knockout!" he snarled, the grip upon the medic's neck started to grow icy, to the point where it nearly burned. "I will leave, certainly! But firssst there are sssome mattersss to attend to, mattersss regarding your ssentence!" His hand tightened around Knockout's neck, claws digging into the paneling to the point where they nearly suffocated and then, lifted. In one brisk motion Knockout would find himself dangling above the ground in Judge Mortis' grip, the air around them both taking on an icy, sickly chill. Whether or not he would be allowed back to the Theater was far from his mind, for all the undead saw at this moment was red.

Red from being trapped in this dimension with no way home, red from being left to carry out an entire agenda all alone, red from having to deal with the infernal AI known as KARR and all of his hypocrisy... And finally red with little thanks towards the medic's idea of 'good will'.

"I find you guilty, Knockout of multiple accountsss of dissressspect to my badge and perssson, to inssinuating dissshonessty of a Judge, and negligence of obviousss misscreance within your esstablissshment!" The last charge was stated with a nod towards the trans-am that sat oh-so-innocently on the grassy knoll. "You are guilty, and the sssentence isss...!" He took a step forward, the burning glow within his empty sockets focusing on something behind the medic.

Something large, cylindrical, and hollow. Could the mech take a guess as to where he was going to end up?

"TRASSSHH!" He would his arm back swiftly and flung the shrunken medic across the way, just as the Judge had been flung but minutes ago.

Flip a coin! If HIT, Knockout lands in the trashcan.
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:02 pm

The member 'Mortis' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Knock Out
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Knock Out on Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:33 pm

Knock Out's optics only seemed to narrow as Mortis explained his point. "I think I remember that I didn't appreciate your jokes at my expense. And yet you ignored me. You expect special treatment just because you are a Judge? A Judge who doesn't have jurisdiction over me and whose badge means nothing here?!" The mech knew those were some fighting words, but he was getting rather miffed himself! Knock Out carried a slight grudge for the way he had been treated at the hands of these Judges. At least Fear would be respectful, 'Kock Out' aside. Mortis came, and he demanded respect, shaking his weight around like he was Knock Out's Superior! His metal body stiffened in place beneath him, indicating that he wasn't going to back down. Not here.

The former medic rolled his eyes and snorted to himself. "Of course I know what he's like. You have no appreciation for theatrics..." KARR had many tricks in his circuitry, and a snarky attitude to go with it. He wouldn't put it past the car to launch Mortis up out of his seat like a plane spinning out into a crash. Mortis' snap shocked him, the mech jolting and staring at the Judge in confusion. What had set him off now?! That bony tail lashed like an irritated cat, and Knock Out sneered in exhausted annoyance. "What, what?!" The mech snapped in return, tugging against Mortis' grip. "I'll sass you all I want, if you come to MY Drive-In and treat me like scrap!" Mortis was many things, but he was not Megatron. He was not Starscream. He wasn't Knock Out's Superior, and he would not give respect to someone who refused to give any to him in return!

Mortis' lengthy fingers tightened around his neck, tensing. A deep chill began to bloom between them, and Knock Out scowled at the sensation. "Guaagh...!" His vents pumped out air heavily, huffing and puffing as he furrowed his brows at the ghoul angrily. "You-!" Mortis hefted him up, peds dangling in the air. Truly, these Judges had a strength all their own, if Mortis could lift a heavy mech as if he were a mere child. His feet kicked out uselessly, his best attempts to free himself as he waited his 'sentencing'. The air was as chilly as an arctic wasteland, fingers pinching against his metal panels. Though there was some fear to be hard, it was interlaced with some red of his own. A deep, red anger and indignation. How dare he do this, and today! The two of them had drawn some attention from the other people who had come for the movies. Some people peeked from their cars, almost all of them keeping their distance and letting the two of them battle this out.

Before Knock Out could battle against his sentencing, or defend himself from the verdict, Mortis began to move, carrying Knock Out with them. The mech grunted loudly, as though readying himself for an argument, only to find exactly what his sentence was! A slight gasp sounded from the audience as Knock Out was tossed, landing aft first into the trash can. "Nyargh...!" His arms spun around frantically, kicking his legs out. The trash can tipped over, taking Knock Out with it. The mech brought himself onto his hands and knees, and found himself stuck looking like a turtle with the can still attached to his aft. "AUUUUGH!" He yelled out, ripping the can off sharply and letting it roll away, trash spilled out in its wake. The crimson mech picked himself up and snarled as he overlooked himself. Soda was stained across his cape, and stale popcorn had managed to sneak into the crevices of his hip joints, a light crunching sounded with every movement. Discarded condiments smeared across his bright red paint job, sullying it! His optics narrowed, looking from the trail of trash, to his own body, to Mortis, as he stared him down. His very body shook in place, before he raised a hand and pointed outwards. He pointed to the highways and took in a deep, shuddering breath of air.

"Get out of MY SIGHT! GET OUT OF MY DRIVE-IN! GET OUT, RIGHT NOW! GET OUT AND TAKE YOUR FRAGGING CAR WITH YOU! GEEEET OOOOUT!" The mech bellowed angrily, with every force he could muster from his voicebox. His body shook as he stood there, waiting for Mortis to leave, hissing. He felt humiliated, angry. Mortis had managed to ruin this night for him.
    Mortis
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Mortis on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:44 pm

Special treatment? "It hasss nothing to do with ssspecial treatment, fool! You sssound jussst like the foolsss of the Mega City, thinking themssselvesss able to tell usss where and where we could not carry out our crusssade! My badge meansss jussst asss much here asss it doess anywhere elssse outssside the city, the jurissidiction of death coversss all, mech, including your little Drive-In!" Mortis hissed, glaring down at the cybertronian. "Anywhere the ISSSOsss do not roam, our law picksss up where they are ssslack! The medic may or may not have been aware of all the killings in the ghettos and beyond since they arrived those two years ago, but the Dark Judge was all to aware, and confident of his and his brother's power outside of the city's walls.

Although lately... Lately it had been only him making the rounds, decaying the iniquitous to a mulchy paste and striking terror into any living being that crossed him. Though Knockout was a special case... By their law he was unliving, but he displayed so many iniquitous tendencies. "The LAW hasss no appreciation, mech, and neither do I." He replied tolerantly, his tone taking a heated edge as the medic went on and back talked him. "I will turn you into sscrap if you keep it up, Knockout!" Though the medic refused to respect him, the ghoul settled for the next best thing as he watched Knockout dangled from his grip.

His expressions, the last thing that would have crossed the undead Judge's gaze before killing him should he have been fully intent on sentencing the indignant mech. However, for all the back-sassing that Knockout had done, he had not laid a hand on Judge Mortis' person in assault. Thus, a very satisfying, one-sided game of trashket-ball was in order. Knockout had been on the receiving end of a good dunking-on, and the Dark Judge stepped back to watch as the medic flailed and tipped the can over.

Hum, for a moment Knockout looked like a very red, very angry turtle, or perhaps even a hermit-crab!

Mortis watched attentively as the medic looked over himself after ripping aside the container and crunched and cackled his way forward. The ghoul would have been grinning from ear to ear, if his skull's visage had not been frozen that way to begin with for all time. He had noticed a few people had come to watch from the side-lines, keeping their distance, but they could wait.

Oh, they could wait...

"Get out of MY SIGHT! GET OUT OF MY DRIVE-IN! GET OUT, RIGHT NOW! GET OUT AND TAKE YOUR FRAGGING CAR WITH YOU! GEEEET OOOOUT!"

So now it was that Knockout wanted him gone, banished him from the realm of a grassy parking-lot... The ghouls' anger had yet to quell, but now a cruel amusement wormed its way into his mind. He stepped back, a sharp hiss puffing from his hollow chest before he bellowed back at the sullied cybertronian. "GLADLY! I NEVER WANTED TO COME TO YOUR INSSSIPID ESSTABLISSSHMENT TO BEGIN WITH!" Although concerning KARR and whether or not he left with him... "The vehicle isn't my ressponsssibility or property, Kockout, you can deal with him on your own!" Mortis gestured to the two-toned trans-am, who was still sitting there as the last of the advertisements were being shown. With that he pivoted on his calloused heel, and stormed across the grass towards the highway.

He had purges to catch up on, just this detour alone had cost him a few hours worth of killing.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm