Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Trick Or Treat!

Post by Tally on Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:20 pm

The laughter caught her off guard, Ttone stared at Kyoko for a long hard second, trying to determine whether it was good laughter or not. "But...you are nice?" Ttone looked at Kyoko in confusion, not understanding why anyone would ever think otherwise. Perhaps, like with herself, there was more to Kyoko than what simply met the eye.

She didn't think about everything that had happened, she didn't think about any of them not because she was over it but because she willed herself not to. It was Halloween after all.

"Hey, sorry for walking away"

Ttone attached herself to her guardians side instantly, happy that she was back. Absentmindedly Tally ran a hand over Ttones' head.

"Tsk! There's still lots of houses and lots of time to go trick or treatin', it's fine. Ttone and I were just getting more acquainted with each other here. And she told me you were a warrior! How many fights have you been in? You ever killed anybody? Been in any wars? I bet you kicked a lot of ass!"

"Oh wow..." Kyoko leaned forward and Tally found herself leaning ever so slightly back, caught off by the forward questions. Um, tons I guess, a few, and I guess it would depend on what you called Wars. As for kicking ass, I'm not sure, I guess that's also up for debate, though I'm still here so I must be doing something right." Not dying that is. "If you're ever up for a match I'd be happy to spar with you."
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 24

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:49 pm

"To you, maybe. That's cause yer just a kid. You're not some naive idiot gettin' big for her britches, and you aren't some jerk that needs to be knocked down a peg. I'm only nice to people that deserve it." Kyoko winked at the younger girl, mouth still set in a wide grin. "So, you can imagine I might sometimes get a reputation for bein' a jerk." Of course, before coming to this place, Kyoko didn't exactly interact with people much anyway. Sayaka had been a belligerent fool when the two girls first met, almost begging for a beating. Madoka was foolish, but in the end Kyoko didn't put much thought into her, and Homura was...Homura. Kyoko was not a magical girl like Mami, which meant she wasn't about to go around like a hero, saving people and patting them on the head and taking them home to feed them cake. Taking them by the hand to teach them all about being a magical girl... That just wasn't her. And being abrasive could sometimes make people think you were all spines, no softness. Ttone at least, Kyoko deemed worthy of some softness.

Upon Tally's return, the young girl attached herself onto her mother's hip. In return, Tally's hand brushed over Ttone's hair, smoothing it out. The gesture earned something of a bittersweet look on Kyoko's face. Not quite a smile, and not really a frown. Almost a grimace, though the look was wiped off her face as she began to ask Tally questions, finding herself curious now. Aside from fights with Witches, she hadn't really brawled with anybody here yet... Tally seemed caught off-guard, though Kyoko didn't relent in her eagerness. Tons of fights, a few people killed, and wars were an iffy subject. As for kicking ass, either Tally was incredibly modest, or she merely tapped people with her swords, instead of slicing and dicing them. The redhead wrinkled her nose at the idea of someone being such a good fighter...and wasting their potential! Kyoko opened her mouth, about to call Tally's fighting abilities into question, before she said the magic words.

Tally wrote:"If you're ever up for a match I'd be happy to spar with you."

Kyoko nearly dropped her bucket and her scythe. Her grip on them both slacked, before suddenly tightening in her enthusiasm. Her mouth widened into a giant grin, eyes almost sparkling as she stared up at the older woman. "Hell YEAH!" A spar, finally! And Tally fought with swords! And-oh. A frown suddenly replaced her grin, looking Tally up and down with a critical eye. "Wait, do you have any powers? At all? Because I've got some... If you don't have any, I could focus on using my lance against your swords." Though Kyoko wasn't one to shy away from a beat down, there had to be a reason for it. Humbling somebody, trying to get some prime magical girl hunting grounds...there had to be a reason. This right here, with Tally? Was a friendly fight. Only thing she'd get from cheating with her powers and beating Tally into the ground would be a lot of scrutiny on her ass that she didn't need.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 am

"To you, maybe. That's cause yer just a kid. You're not some naive idiot gettin' big for her britches, and you aren't some jerk that needs to be knocked down a peg. I'm only nice to people that deserve it. So, you can imagine I might sometimes get a reputation for bein' a jerk."

Yes, Ttone could imagine actually. Kyoko sounded a bit like Kat, picking fights and being what her teachers like to call ornery, and what Tally like to call something she wasn't allowed to repeat. At least Kyoko seemed to like her, though she wasn't sure what she had done to qualify for Kyoko to be nice to her. Oh well... Ttone closed her eyes and allowed Tally to pet her hair, missing Kyoko's look.

Tally didn't though. She was unsure of what to say though, unsure of what it really was that Kyoko was upset about. Thankfully the other seemed to be taken with her answers, especially her offer to spar.

"Hell YEAH!"

Oh...Wow. Tally had never seen anyone look so excited about the idea of fighting her.

"Wait, do you have any powers? At all? Because I've got some... If you don't have any, I could focus on using my lance against your swords."

"Ah, no I'm just a normal human, but you don't have to worry about holding yourself back. I've fought against magic users before just fine." She waved off the concern. "Just promise not to kill me and we can set up a date and time, I haven't actually had a real match in awhile so this will be fun."
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:51 pm

"You have, huh...?" Kyoko leaned back on the heels of her boots, giving the older woman a bit more breathing room. Right, right...she'd forgotten that there were other people here who could use magic. And not just any kind of magic either, probably all sorts of magic. If there were any other magical girls, Kyoko and Homura would have run into them by now! Idly, she wondered how her own magic might fare against other types of magic... Ah, she could deal with that later, she had a real spar to plan here!

The redhead winked, grinning from ear to ear. "You got it! I won't kill you." She didn't bother asking for the same courtesy, Kyoko knew she was pretty much unable to be killed. Least of all by a normal human, no matter how many sharp swords she's got! "Anytime that's a good time for you is probably a good time for me. Best time is probably afternoons or nights." The girl shrugged, her own schedule was a blank slate. Other than fighting witches in the outer district, Kyoko didn't have many other obligations or duties, which was the way she liked it. Being a mom, Tally probably had a more full schedule. Jobs, taking care of the house, picking up Ttone from school...all that junk. "As for where, that stadium place ought to do nicely~!" Seemed like as good a place as any... "Unless you got a better idea, I just figure the stadium's made for this kinda thing right?" She shrugged again, seemingly not too worried one way or the other.

"It's been a while since I fought someone who actually has a brain and shit." Kyoko commented cryptically, leaving any explanations for what she had just said up in the air. Sure, witches were past magical girls, and okay, they probably had a brain somewhere... They just didn't have quite the rush you could get from fighting someone who wasn't...controlled by despair and shit.
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:34 pm

"Yeah, all sorts live here so when you're like me you end up fighting all kinds." And some of those kinds just happen to be magic users. Kyoko's assurance was met with a short nod and a friendly smile. "I appreciate it, i'll try not to break anything too important myself." She'd still do her best to thoroughly trounce the girl though.

"Anytime that's a good time for you is probably a good time for me. Best time is probably afternoons or nights."

"No problem, afternoons and evenings will probably work best for me too. And no the Stadium is fine, best to keep this someplace legal right?" Fighting wasn't allowed inside the city after all, and going into the outer district or out into the forest past the line of civilization might end up attracting some more unsavory characters. Tally probably didn't have to tell Kyoko that there were things out there that fed on violence, even if that violence was just some friendly sparring.

"It's been a while since I fought someone who actually has a brain and shit."

"Uh, thanks?" Whatever that meant...Kat who had been impatiently waiting out the boring adult conversation had finally reached her limit and began urging Ttone to follower her as she strayed further and further away from the group. Tally looked after her, honestly it was a surprise that she had held out this long. "Well looks like some people are ready to begin trick or treating again. It was nice to meet you Kyoko, I'll drop you a message on the bulletin board when I get a free evening, sound good?
    Kyoko Sakura
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by Kyoko Sakura on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:55 am

All sorts...hmm, maybe she ought to keep that in mind. How great would it be, to be able to brag to Homura that she had had a sparring session with a beastly alien, a vampire, some sort of ghoulish demon, or even a magician! There were so many people here that she could be fighting! So many butts just waiting to get creamed, and probably put up a really good fight too! The thought of it got her blood pumping. Sometimes a girl just had to beat the crud out of someone, you know? Even better if the fight is great for both parties! Tally gave her a friendly little smile, promising that she'd try not to break anything important. Kyoko gave a sharp, barking laugh. "Ha! If you managed to, that'd be something! Been a while since I've broken anything other than a sweat!"

Afternoons or evenings worked best, and the stadium worked great as well. Right, right...if they started a fight in the middle of the business district, they'd both probably get arrested by the ISOs. Assault, disturbing the peace, possible public property damage... "Right. I haven't really met these 'ISO' guys, and I'm not planning to meet them anytime soon." Normal police officers were different. They could be 'dealt with'... Kyoko had all manners of tricks up her sleeve to avoid their detection. Everything she heard about regarding these ISOs though...seemed to point to them not being humans she could trick. They were...something else.

The redhead refused to elaborate, hearing Tally's confused thanks and merely answering with a boisterous. "You're welcome!" Balancing her scythe on one shoulder, Kyoko peeked into her pumpkin to inspect her wares again with the little addition from Ttone. Half full...there was still some trick-or-treating to be done. Apparently Ttone and Kat were on the same wavelength, as Kyoko peeked over the edge of her bucket and watched as the two tried to stealthily sneak away. The redhead snickered to herself, snickering even more when Tally realized what they were doing. She waved a hand. "No problem, I've got to get back to trick-or-treating too! It was nice to meet you too, and that sounds great to me. I'll keep my eye out on the bulletin board!" Smirking to herself, Kyoko grabbed the bucket and the scythe firmly in hand as she stepped back. "Til then, I'll get out of your head and let you get to catching up with them. See ya!" No more need for her to take up anymore of Tally's time. The teenager turned on a heel and took off in a sprint in the opposite direction, aiming for a quaint little house with a soft, lavender paint job. Easily stepping into place with the other kids, who had fake shells on their backs and different colored bandannas strapped to their bodies, Kyoko held out her pumpkin bucket as the door opened. "Trick or treat!"

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:55 pm