Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: This Has To Work

Post by Fear on Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:32 pm

That's a good lass. Your conviction will see you through.

As a reward, the Dark Judge reached for one of the many pockets around his emaciated waist and retrieved an old-fashioned set of pen and paper. An earthly bouquet wafted off the ancient ticket book, musty with an undercurrent of rot. Never you mind just how fragile and weathered it seemed, every rigid stroke of the pen drawing it that much closer to dust.

"Here," he said, dotting his I's and crossing his T's. The citation was ripped off without much fanfare and given to the femme for her to keep, tendrils of eerie mist curling around her fingers upon taking it. "On there isss an addresssss and time. If you are ssseriousss in disssciplining your sssoul to sssurvive the journey, meet me at the location and be punctual. I do not tolerate tardinesssss." In short, arrive early. "Come alone," added the ghoul, "and carry nothing with you but the clothesss on your frame. Recharge and replenisssh your energon ahead of time." You were a thoughtful, responsible young girl, weren't you?
    Livewire
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Livewire on Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Livewire planned for it to, anyway. She was depending on it, that she’d be able to see this through.

What else could she do, but try?

A small hand took the paper, not seeing fit to bother waving the mist away. It was not something which irritated or frightened her, so she let it be. Her optics scanned the paper, committing each line to memory. She looked up to her Judge and nodded with each decree. Another look at the paper and Livewire stood, her own cape flaring and disturbing the smoke that settled in the air around them.

“I will.”

She looked to the door, then at him again. “Could you walk me back?” She figured that with the swiftness that Fear had taken her out, that she had underestimated the danger of the outer district.

She would wait for him, then. He was an old fart, of course, so Livewire was content to wait a while. In the meantime, a plan of attack was already being hatched in her little head. Four hours, that would suffice for her to gather herself and return.

Four hours until they begin.
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 pm

“I will.”

And so it was decreed, the oath having been made.

A contemplative - "Mm..." - rumbled from the Dark Judge's rancid throat and he nodded approvingly. Yes, the femme had what it took; had the fire simmering in her core. She will of course be broken, her soul thrown upon the rocks of metaphor, but she will rise. She will rise or perish, and that was the solemn truth. His many chains noisily jingled as the ghoul returned to his monstrous height, the ancient bones in his spine creaking in protest. Sitting for long periods of time was never a good pastime. "Yesss, I will essscort you back," he agreed, voice resonating. "Our busssinesssss here hasss reached itsss conclusssion." And there were many criminals desiring of a just blow.

With a rotten hand offered for Livewire to take, the undead fiend accepted the duty of guiding her home. Home, to where she could ruminate all they had said on this eve... Home, to beginning of her glorious rebirth.

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:31 am