Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

S'more Roastin' Good Time

Post by Olabisi on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:56 pm

DATE: AUGUST 5TH, 2015
    TIME: 9:00 PM

"I can't believe you've yet to see the beach, Spenst," Olabisi said to her friend. "It's great, it really is."

Back home, there weren't any beaches. There were lakes and rivers, but no beaches or oceans. As such, when the mummy first arrived on the breach, the idea of beaches and oceans was an entirely new thing for her, and she loved every bit of it.

"It's a shame you can't see it during the day." Her eyes widened as a sudden realization hit her. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was a bit insensitive, wasn't it? The beach is just as great at night, though. You'll see. Just wait until you get a load of that moonlit ocean."

Soon, the two of them came to a fire pit with a couple of chairs around it. The bandaged alien sat down the bag she was carrying and took a moment to look out to sea, admiring the silver light dancing on the water. She took in the sounds, wiggling her toes in the sand.

"That's such a great feeling, the sand between my toes. Oh..." She looked to the ghost-like alien. "I'm sorry. I did it again, didn't I? You don't even have toes like I do. You just have that tail."
    Spenst
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 6

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Re: S'more Roastin' Good Time

Post by Spenst on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Ola wrote:It's a shame you can't see it during the day. Oh, I'm sorry. That was a bit insensitive, wasn't it? The beach is just as great at night, though. You'll see. Just wait until you get a load of that moonlit ocean.

"It's alright, Ola," Spenst reassured her, smiling. "I'll bet sunlight is overrated anyways."

As they arrived at their destination, the Ectonurite came to see just what his friend was talking about. The moonlight on the water was beautiful, just as she had said. What he really enjoyed, though, was the delightful sound of the waves. It was truly a relaxing sound. If Spenst wasn't careful, he might fall asleep to it.

Ola wrote:That's such a great feeling, the sand between my toes. Oh... I'm sorry. I did it again, didn't I? You don't even have toes like I do. You just have that tail.

"Oh come on, I can enjoy it too if I try hard enough. Just watch," he relied, plopping down on the ground. There, he proceeded to whip his tail about in the sand. "See? I told you! And yes, before you ask, it does feel nice."
    Olabisi
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 16

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Re: S'more Roastin' Good Time

Post by Olabisi on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:26 pm

Olabisi couldn't help but laugh at Spenst as he played about in the sand to prove a point. It was a shame that she would have to tell him to stop.

"Spenst, cut it out. You'll get sand in the bag," she told him, moving the bag out of the way. "You don't want to ruin the food, do you? It's some kind of human food. I believe they call them s'mores. You make them over a fire, and they're supposed to be delicious. Now..."

The alien looked at the waiting fire pit, a nervous look in her eyes.

"I guess we've just got to light the fire. Do you think you could do it? I'm not the most fireproof thing out there, you know."

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 am