Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Spoopy Scurry Nuisances

Post by K.A.R.R. on Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:47 am

Time: 6:40 PM
    Date: January 30, 0005

Through the winding, chilly streets a black and silver streak shot past, a shrill scream accompanying it wherever it did roam. It's path abruptly changed to roar through alleyways, its high pitched cry echoing off the walls of the narrow back ways. Discarded boxes and crates were shunted aside, workers cried out in surprise as they ducked out of the way just in time for its angled nose to streak past them. Instead of them crumpling over the being's sleek form, a crate of fresh produce shattered with a harsh wooden snap, vegetables thrown around the alleyway in its passing fury.

SHRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-!

Pedestrians hurried and shoved each other aside to avoid being in the path of the relentless being, a shrill, loud snarl roaring from it alongside the tires frantically gripping at the pavement as it quickly made a hairpin turn and raced down the road. It weaved between traffic, earning startled honks from the other vehicles before racing a light and screaming down ahead. It was only as it neared a particularly massive, stately building that it slowed down enough to make out it's form in full. Sleek and glossy, KARR's streamlined form pulled into the Library parking lot, idling into a space closest to the library's wall before killing the engine. Thankfully at this time not many were intent on an evening study session, especially on a day as chilly as this one and that left plenty of spaces open.

With it, plenty of open space to keep an eye on his surroundings.

Within him, the specters from earlier had yet to manifest once again, although a distinct chill still permeated throughout his interior. Even so, the AI did not want to tempt their returning early, especially with the duo's propensity for fiddling with the buttons on his dashboard. With how determined they had been to gain control of his functions to the point of attempting to access his pilot override panel... Should he have held the capacity for it, a shudder likely would have raced through his circuits at the thought. Instead, KARR kept a vigilant optic on his interior and accessed the library mainframe.

The sooner he found an answer to his problems, the better.
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 17

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

Re: Spoopy Scurry Nuisances

Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:06 am

"Nothing..... nothing.... still nothing."
    Late night study sessions may not be common for most people, but for a certain pair (or more specifically, a certain undead), it was nearly every other night. The books in this library were plentiful, but nothing still from their homeworld had been brought for archiving, and it often left a frown upon Alasdair's face, despite the several thousands of books with several other subjects and things of interest. "Sutekh, you haven't found anything, have you?..." he called out to... well, no one. He seemed alone, and when there was no response, he turned and looked around confused. ".... Sutekh?" Now where had he ran off to? Alasdair let out an audible 'sigh' of sorts as he started to walk around and look down the long corridors of shelves.

Nothing in the horror section, nor romance, nor... risque themes... Alasdair was about to give up and continue until he saw a shining gold ring, much like the one on Sutekh's tail... "... Er, Tek? Are you okay?" the Jiangshi asked and walked a bit closer only to find his friend curled up in his coat with the scarf Livewire had made him covering most of his face. It was hard not to laugh at such a sight, and though a smile did cross Al's face, he kept himself from chuckling at his friend's misfortune. "Is it cold in here?" "Kind of. We've been here for like, 10 hours. Can we go now?" So impatient... that smile quickly turned sour at the thought of leaving, but... 10 hours had been long enough to search for whatever was needed.

"Yeah, okay. But I'm coming back tomorrow to see." Sutekh stood up and kept his jacket tightly closed as he marched forward quickly while Alasdair had to run to catch up to him. "Why are you so eager to leave?" "Well gee, first of all... it's cold outside... second, I'm hungry and thirsty and haven't had either in over 10 hours..." The list started to go on and on, even as they exited the building. "... and twelve, you've been coming here for the past four weeks with nothing to show for it! If they haven't gotten shit from our home yet, maybe they never will!" Alasdair was tempted to give him a good kick in the shins for bringing down his spirits, but it was best just to let him bark out his angers... it'd be along walk back to the tavern, though.

And a noisy one...
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 53

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:29 am

Ten hours, ten seconds? The difference in time may be vast, but the amount of knowledge gained was what truly mattered. When one was not bound to the lag of an interface device or worse, the lag of neurological synapses, data access was near simultaneous of the request. While a human or other organic being would take minutes to read a single page of a book, KARR's speed reading program clocked his efficiency at 50,000 words a minute. Couple those two together, and the AI was not only done with his research within a matter of minutes, but with his newly found knowledge conveniently stored away for later retrieval.

Not that it made it easier to understand by any means. Much of the so-called methods for removing a spirit from a location were downright ridiculous. Salt, Holy Water, Silver? By far the most baffling was merely telling the ghost in question to go away and then ignore its existence like it never happened. Perhaps if Judge Fear or Mortis were around, they could better explain the intricacies, as much of the articles he had found were lacking in that area. Nonetheless, if the articles said they would work, along with the rituals associated with them, they should in theory work. Now, all he had to do was find the supplies for said exorcism rituals and a pair of hands.

"... and twelve, you've been coming here for the past four weeks with nothing to show for it! If they haven't gotten shit from our home yet, maybe they never will!"

Make that two.

KARR's audio sensors picked up the heated conversation long before his surveillance mode had a chance to alert him. However, there was good reason for it to do so as he scanned the duo that walked out of the library. The first was a short human-like being with dark, loose attire that was reminiscent of eastern culture. He seemed normal from the surface, if you discounted the bright, yellow and green eyes and pale, purple-ish skin. His medical scanners solved the mystery to that quickly enough, as he also lacked a heartbeat or any other vital functions. An undead, as he came to know them. The seconds being was by far more striking in appearance, canid-like and partially wrapped in bandages. KARR made an effort to scan him more closely before he ignited his engines, the taller of the passing duo more of an intriguing discovery, if only for the gap in his data banks that held absolutely no information regarding his particular category.

Although, that was not the only thing that seemed to be intrigued by KARR's literal "passing interests". Within the darkened confines of his cockpit, a light mist started to form over his bucket seats, down among the floor and rolling up against the doors. It was only when his interior sensors started to inform him of the sharply dropping temperature within the passenger compartment that the AI had realized he has been distracted fully from supervising his "ailments"... With the swift reminder, KARR resumed his vigil over his interior, while he pulled himself out of the parking space with a low whine of his turbines.

As casually as a car could muster, the two toned trans-am sidled himself up alongside the sidewalk, keeping pace with the decidedly unusual duo. "Good evening, excuse my suddenness, but I was nearby and could not help but hear you two seemed to be in a bit of an inconvenience. Perhaps we could assist each other?" KARR's audio projector graveled to the two pedestrians.
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 pm

The infernal barking that Sutekh was doing was honestly drowned out easily as Alasdair sort of spaced out and sounds became slightly more muffled. This was a trick he had taught himself several years ago, and it sure came in handy when people just kept rambling on about something useless... or kept complaining about nothing. They didn't get too far, however, before they were to stop again, but this time by something they weren't exactly prepared for. Sutekh's rambling finally faded as he hid most of his face in his coat, while Alasdair turned his head at the sound of a vehicle. What was odd about it was that... well, it seemed to be driving slowly on purpose. Maybe if they just ignored it...

"Good evening, excuse my suddenness, but I was nearby and could not help but hear you two seemed to be in a bit of an inconvenience. Perhaps we could assist each other?"

Oh! So much for ignoring it.

Alasdair had stopped before the vehicle even said anything, just staring at it curiously, but he wasn't prepared for someone to ask them a question. Was someone even inside? "Uh..." was all the Jiangshi could muster before Sutekh just grabbed his arm and kept walking. "Not interested." Alasdair fidgeted and tried to tug his sleeve away, "would you let go?" "No! You don't talk to people who just pull up to you and ask you for shit!" The undead continued to wriggle his arm until it was free, and walked back towards the vehicle, as Sutekh gave a glare and shook his head, "FINE! See what I care!" Instead of leaving, however, the beastman merely stood there, arms crossed and looking rather sour.

"Ahh, hello there," Al greeted the vehicle meekly with his arms behind his back, "I don't think we need any kind of assistance, but do you?" Sutekh let out an audible guffaw a few feet away, back still turned to the two. Alasdair merely shook his head and tried his best to see inside the vehicle at whoever was speaking to him, "are you in trouble or hurt, sir?"
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:23 am

Alas, this vehicle was not one that could simply be ignored as history had gone to show. Idly his amber scanner swept from side to side across his glossy nose a he observed some rather odd behavior from the larger of the duo, apparently he had grown so irritated as to hide his face in his coat instead of continue complaining. likely due to the smaller one refusing to respond. Interesting...

KARR filed the footage of the behavioral display away for later analysis and review, coming to a halt as the two stopped walking themselves, or at least one had. The other was perfectly content with moving on, even if he had to drag his companion off with him. KARR merely resumed his idling pace as he kept up with the two, listening to their hushed conversation all the way.  Thankfully, such a reaction was normal, although it tended to happen later on during  his partnership with a human. Whether it be a drunken ex-reverend swearing he was a machine crafted by Lucifer, or a boat mechanic telling him to "get lost" because he felt uneasy with his methods of getting what he needed, it was nothing unusual.

Then again, these two were anything but human.

Thus, he let them argue it out, although he wished they could hurry it up a little quicker. Even now, the optic he kept on the interior of his cabin was registering more activity from the mist that was quickly accumulating. Shapes were starting to form, the vague wispy shape of a body sitting in his passenger seat, soon followed by another. Finally the undead dressed in red pulled away from the taller, canine looking creature. Leaving the other to stand and stare sourly at him, KARR watched as the diminutive undead walked up to the window and greeted him. "I apologize for startling you two, if your friend thinks I mean harm, he is mistaken." KARR clarified, even as the other guffawed in the distance upon the inquiry regarding whether or not he needed help. "I am in need of assistance, yes. You see I am currently in need of relief from these two." KARR agreed, untinting his windows until his interior could be seen.

As the reflective blackness faded away, a light frost could be seen on the inside of the reinforced glass. However, that was not the only odd thing regarding the vehicle, for soon the undead would see a face staring right back at him. A grinning helm, its interior glowing with an eerie blue light. A whispy green hand raised to wave at him, seeming quite content with the circumstance. The being that inhabited the passenger seat however seemed less than pleased. A lanky being clad in black leather tilted its head as it looked at their observer, pinpricks of glowing red filling the vacant cavities of the sheep skull that served for a head. Upon his gaze meeting the tall, canine-like creature standing behind the undead, his jaw opened in a silent hiss equally green, rotten hands raising and curling their talons eagerly.

"Would you be willing to lend me a pair of hands and help me perform an... exorcism?" KARR requested, the word and the implication behind it still foreign upon his processors. Despite his calm tone, the AI could not help but find all of this so surreal. Here he was, in the library of a parking lot, infested by two stubborn ghosts that were the ghosts of two other ghosts, asking for some extra hands in order to perform an exorcism upon his upholstery. For a moment, the AI pondered if perhaps KITT would be more reasonable deal with instead of this mess. "I need to acquire the supplies before starting anything, and placing what is required is near impossible in my circumstance." KARR explained, pausing for a moment before adding, "There is a reward should you succeed."
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:47 am

Now, vehicles weren't exactly Alasdair or Sutekh's forte, and the two knew very little about them. But it surprised Alasdair to see, not spirits inhabiting the vehicle, but the fact that the vehicle seemed to be sentient and was the one actually speaking rather than a person that would've driven it. It was fascinating, really, and though several questions came to the undead's mind that he wished to ask KARR, he refrained and tried to keep focus. Now, it wanted assistance in removing... spirits? It was... haunted? Also--those spirits looked awfully familiar... Weren't they the Judges...? "An exorcism?" Sutekh turned, looking truly surprised while Alasdair just stood there, quietly looking over and comprehending what was going on. "That's the weirdest request I've ever heard," the beastman admitted before walking up to the undead's side, "why ask us, though? Can't go find a church or something?" Was there even a church here?

Al remained silent for a few more minutes before finally blinking and speaking up, "I... well, I think we can certainly do that. It's not a difficult task, unless the spirits are very powerful and have been inhabiting your..." he paused, trying to think of an appropriate word, "... space... for a while. The longer they've been inside, the harder it would be to remove them. But it's certainly possible." Sutekh looked down and seemed less than eager to perform such a task, but he said nothing against it. "There are a lot of ways it can be performed, as well, no one way is the best way. Some are safer, though..." Exorcisms could get real ugly, real fast, and deadly, too. Though, removing spirits from a vehicle... that was definitely a new one.

"Reward, eh?" Those ears went from lowered and unhappy to alert and intrigued. Reward for getting rid of those two? Sure, why not! "I suppose we could give ya a hand... or two." At least he was onboard with the idea... "I guess then we'd be happy to help you. What did you have in mind, exactly?" Different beliefs had different rituals and set ups to doing this; if KARR had a specific way in mind, it'd need to let the two know so they could be prepared and ready!
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:36 am

Ah, there it was. Upon mentioning that he required an exorcism, the taller one became interested, even if it was not fully. As he approached the tans-am's window as well, he proposed a rather interesting alternative. Alas, he would soon find that it was not so easy. "There is a church outside the ISO's jurisdiction, in the Outer District, but I have found it to be abandoned. The only other such location is a long drive out to the grasslands, and it too is inaccessible. That is why I need you." KARR explained. Inside of the cabin, the sheep-skulled apparition of Judge Mortis turned to that of Judge Fear, his jaw moving as if he were speaking with the other, although what they were saying could not be discerned through the vehicle's soundproofed interior. Regardless, the car seemed to know well enough what they were likely talking about.

"I suggest we work quickly." He added, ensuring that his dashboard and consoles were locked out from their access. While those two were unable to hear what they were saying, the AI could definitely hear the beginnings of mistrust and a possible counter action. Outside, the more undead of the duo brought up a point he admittedly had not pondered before, nor had he read about in the database he had been combing through earlier. "I am unsure how long these have been rightfully inhabiting my interior. I had only noticed their presence as of this afternoon. I do know they are stubborn along with forceful, they attempted to override my control over the vehicle earlier." He reported, not exactly pleased with the earlier affair. Thus the reason he had arrived here. As for how exactly to do it however, KARR looked over the list of rituals that he had taken down earlier from the library database. As he was unsure regarding exactly how potent these two were, the AI decided to pick the most powerful out of the list.

Holy water, silver, salt, burning herbs, He was willing to use them all at once if it got these two spooks out of his cabin.

The other seemed to perk up out of his sour disposition at the mention of a reward, just as he thought. Even the undead and whatever that massive dog-like creature was enjoyed the promise of getting something for their efforts. "We have a deal then." KARR replied, pleased. Now then, what would serve best for these two... KARR took a few seconds to look over his database, before pausing upon a certain ritual. "I have looked through my internal database and found that these two apparitions best fit into the category of poltergeist. Initial treatments are the sprinkling of salt in the afflicted area, and burning sage. Afterwards the use of a Solemn Exorcism may be required if it refuses to leave." Here the AI paused, his optic glancing at the two undead ghosts within the cabin and at the file was reading off. "...I am unsure if these two will respond to Catholic exorcism, however. Is there a universal method of removing spirits?" May as well ask, instead of going through each and every method of exorcism until they find the right one.
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 pm

There were several questions floating around in Alasdair's head regarding the situation, but he remained silent and kept them to himself. Bombarding someone with such trivial things, especially when they were being bothered by a couple of spooks, was not ideal and it'd be best to just let it be. Sutekh crossed his arms and seemed irritated at the fact that there seemed to be no 'holy place' here, and the closest being so far out of the way. Who even does that? "That's a pisser," he growled, but it couldn't be helped. The vehicle then told them it'd be best to work fast, and that it was unsure how long they had been inhabiting its interior. From the sound of it, not too long, which was a good thing. And then, it started to talk about poltergeists and what not.

Salt? Sage? Sutekh's lip curled into half of a smile, while Alasdair merely blinked slowly at the description. Catholic... hm, that was from Earth, right? Burning sage or some other kind of herb was a common practice, but it was more so to bring peace and expel negative feelings than actual spirits... or at least, back home it was. "Er, to be honest, we're not from... Earth. I know a lot of different religions have their own way of expunging spirits or daemons from those afflicted, but back home, it didn't really require too much." Considering a vast majority of the populace on Ahn'Imret were daemons themselves or had some kind of knowledge and power, exorcisms were rare, but not unheard of. "Do you want to try?" Al asked, looking at the beastman beside him. "... I guess."

With that, Alasdair turned back to KARR and gave a large, toothy smile, "if you don't mind, we'll try it our way first. But if it doesn't work, we'll use the method of your choice. Does that sound fair?" He awaited a response, and afterwards, Sutekh looked around at the area, "might wanna head somewhere else. An empty parking lot or somethin', in case your 'passengers' don't take too kindly to what's gonna happen." It was doubtful the two wouldn't be happy about the events about to transpire, and even if they seemed harmless, you can never really predict what a specter might do! You sneaky little shits.

"A good idea. If you like, I can retrieve what we need for both kinds of rituals quickly and meet you two some place--" "waaaaaaaaait a minute, why don't I go get the stuff, and you just... hang out with... these guys." "... Alright." Alasdair looked over at KARR and seemed eager to perform this, still holding a smile across his face, "are you okay with this... uh, sir?"
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:44 am

Alas, Portal Breach was not a land known for convenience. After all the AI had found only one shop in the entire city that worked with both mechanics and electronics repair, so the fact there were no holy places to be found was not entirely far-fetched. Much like when the undead had stated they were not from Earth and therein unfamiliar with the Catholic practices. "Yes, the information in my databanks do not hold any information of either of your persons or any that are similar to you originating from Earth." KARR agreed. It was only more relief that the two knew of other practices, although what they used and how much was not something the AI held much interest over. Just so long as they removed the two spirits from his passenger compartment.

Speaking of those two, the apparition of Judge Fear was now fully attentive to what his spectral brother was telling him, his gaze shifting from the duo outside to look at the other's sheep skull. The two gestured and pointed to each other, Mortis more so glancing out at the duo as if to ensure they could not hear, or to make sure they were not starting anything too soon. At the small undead's toothy grin, the glow in Mortis' eye sockets flared and his jaw mimed what could possibly be discerned as a hiss, or a curse.

Within his passenger compartment, the temperature dropped another ten degrees. The mist was starting to waft about the interior in translucent wisps now over the dashboard and curling against the windows.

The vehicle of course had a far more amiable reaction to the proposition. "That sounds reasonable." KARR replied, the larger canine-creature adding to the undead's statement. For a moment the AI went silent, only the quiet drone of his scanner sweeping side to side across his nose was the only sound to be heard from him, before he spoke up again. "I scan an uninhabited area in the Business District of this city, a ruin that used to be a market. We can use this place for the ritual if it is to your preferences." He offered. If they were unfamiliar with it, the AI would be more than happy to give them directions, since driving the two there would likely be complicated given his current passengers.

He watched as the duo went into another disagreement over who gathered what and who stayed with him, before deciding that the undead should stay while the other went and gathered the supplies. "It does not matter to me who stays and who goes out to gather what we require. You evidently are experienced, so whichever you prefer is acceptable." KARR replied, turning his attention back to the inside of the cabin as he noticed the apparition of Judge Fear attempting to press a few of the buttons on his switch pods. From the system notices he was continuously receiving from his efforts, it seemed he was attempting to access the offensive functions.

Especially the Tear Gas deployment, which registered ten attempts and counting as he kept jamming his rotten claw tips against the button.
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:45 pm

The two weren't surprised to hear that the AI could find nothing on them, considering that the library still had not a single book or scroll or any kind of information from their own home. It was a mystery to everyone, and though they would reminisce on it, they mostly kept things to themselves unless asked. As for a quiet area... some place in the business district that seemed to be out of service? That would work well; no one would be around to see them and interfere if they thought ill things were going to happen, and, hopefully, the ISOs would understand what they were doing if something went awry. "Fine, I'll meet you there with the stuff, then. Give me 10 minutes." Sutekh glanced down at Alasdair for a brief moment with a stern look before turning and running off quickly, disappearing within a blink.

Alasdair fidgeted for a second and then looked to the vehicle, unsure if he should remain close to it or perhaps start heading that way on his own, "... I--uh, I guess we'll see you there, then. Unless you... need someone to stay close, in case those two decide to act a little... 'quirky'?" Alasdair couldn't exactly do much to assist KARR if that happened, but he did have a few tricks up his sleeves. Besides, it was only polite to ask, since they were assisting the vehicle in the first place! Never hurt to be polite... "If you think you'll be fine, though, I'll certainly leave you be until we meet again." Whatever answer was fine; if the former, Alasdair would keep up with KARR's speed as best he could, while if the latter, he'd most likely head out on his own to this market area.

Luckily for the two, they knew the city... slightly well, and had wandered the business district a few times. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out!

Sutekh has left to obtain the items needed and will meet them at the destination.
    Alasdair can either follow KARR or go on his own; either is fine.
    K.A.R.R.
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    580/580  (580/580)
    Stamina Bar:
    106/106  (106/106)

Post by K.A.R.R. on Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:03 am

It appeared that neither the undead nor the canine-looking creature held any issue over the proposed area. Soon after offering it, the taller and more abrasive of the duo was swiftly on his way to get the materials. As he was left with the small undead, the AI could not help but notice the stern glance that the more beastly one made before departing. As the AI briefly went back over the conversation from start to its current place, likely the smaller being had a penchant for naivety that the other was not interested in suffering.

His attention shifted back onto the now fidgeting undead, who soon spoke up uncertainly. Although his offer to keep an eye on him and accompany the vehicle to the abandoned market was polite, it was also unnecessary. "I can handle these two until we next meet." KARR replied confidently, as these two seemed to be familiar with the city as they already knew where to find their supplies, giving directions to their meeting place was not all that important. Not to mention he would likely move faster without having to keep to the undead's walking pace.

Within his cockpit, the apparition of Judge Fear had since ceased his attempts to operate KARR's offensive functions. He leaned back in the seat and folded his hands in his lap, looking out the window at the blue faced creature standing next to the car. Mortis' apparition however was more content to angrily hiss, despite how the interior and exterior armor muted his venom.

"Goodbye, I look forward to our next meeting." KARR said, before revving his turbines with a shrill whine and turning in front of the undead to pull out onto the road. The moment his tires touched the asphalt, the two-toned machine was gone with a scream of a turbine engine and screeching tires.

Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:53 am