Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

The First Stop

Post by Nym on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:06 pm

June 12th, Year 6 \\ 2:32 PM

Scritch, scritch, scritch...

Preening and making sure oneself was cleaned up was important, especially when you were about to speak to your mother. Nym knew all too well that hygiene and cleanliness was impeccable to Aya, along with manners. As such, the furry winged beast sat atop a building not too far from the shoppe that the fire-haired woman ran as he picked out any bugs, dirt or other filthy stragglers out of his fur. The thought of bringing Aya a gift had ran through Nym's mind before coming out so far, but considering he had no money and his idea of a gift involved hunting and bringing the animal to the person in question seemed rather... disgusting... he would come empty-handed.

Finished, Nym hopped off the side of the building and soared through the sky with ease, but ever alert and focused. The city was a hazard to fly through considering all the distractions, and the last thing he needed was to get hurt due to his own foolishness. The dragon landed a few feet away from the dress shop and hesitated before glancing around as if looking for something. A puddle caught his attention, and walking over to it, Nym made sure he looked presentable. His fur was shining in the sun and looked rather well kept while he smelled... not too bad. It was more of an earthy scent slightly mixed with a wild animal. Hopefully it wouldn't offend Aya.

Nym turned and started to walk over to the front door where he stopped and thought for a moment. Would he fit? Would it be appropriate for him to go in?... Could he go in? Wings folded down tightly, Nym's claw gripped the door, opening it slowly. It smelled... so nice inside, a little hint of shame fell over him as he started to step inside the shop. Claws clicked on the floor with each step until everything went silent, and Nym stood there feeling... awkward. He felt that, if he moved, he'd most likely damage something, and the Digimon merely stood still and looked as if he had seen something worrisome.

"... A-aya...?" he barely opened his mouth as he called out, but cleared his throat and quickly corrected his tone, "Erm--Aya?"
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: The First Stop

Post by Aya Valentine on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:05 am

Said vampiress wasn't very far, she in fact had herself occupied with trying to fiddle with a dress for an order, having brought it out to the room with better lightning to work on readjustments and seeing in general how it fell on the mannequin. Tightening the bodice with a hum, Aya was bent over to lay the fabric just right when the gentle chime of bells alerted her to someone entering the store. Before she could straighten out and up, a tiny voice had called her name.

Righting herself quick as a whip, the draculina turned to face Nym, going from cautious to relived in a span of milliseconds once she recognized who had strolled on in. "Nym?" Came her surprised inquiry, it wasn't often that the shop was graced with social calls so it offered a nice reprieve from the daily grind of the work day. "I wasn't expecting to see you today, how are you my dear?" Aya asked while offering a smile rather than a blank face. Shifting in her spot, noting upon how it was a little cramped in the space in the front for Nym caused her to motion towards the open space near the raised bit of floor where she measured next to the couches and chairs. "If you'd like to sit there is a more open space for you. I don't know if you're thirsty from traveling but I can get you some water...I don't keep food on hand unfortunately." It was hot, wasn't it? Not that she really felt much of it, being dead meant seasons were just a visual change basically.
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Momma-Aya wrote:"Nym?"

It was hard to restrain his tail from swaying in a happy manner when Aya called to him out of fear of destroying something, but as she entered and offered him something to drink, the Digimon couldn't seem to control himself. A few carefully placed steps and he was right in front of the seamstress, and with a long stare and pause, Nym placed his head on her shoulder and gave her a warm hug. The heat outside and the heat he stored in his fur was of no issue to Aya, which he was thankful for, as her cool body felt comforting.

"I made sure to eat and drink before I traveled here. It wouldn't be right to show up and request food from you." He wouldn't do that, anyway. Most food in the city was unhealthy for him--the raw meat of a kill was preferred--but he still secretly contained his sweet-tooth. The idea of eating a box of cupcakes made his stomach quiver in disgust, but the sweet taste made his mouth water. A quick lick of his maw and he released Aya from the hug and sniffed her hair lightly. "It smells nice in here," the Digimon complimented, "I hope you're not too busy today."

A crimson claw came up to Aya's hand and tucked itself into her palm, like a child wishing to hold its parent's hand. "You are looking very well, Aya. I'm happy to see you."
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:46 pm

She didn't stiffen or blink like a confused bird whose cage door had been left open. Nym was one of the few would could could touch Aya without repercussions. Sometimes she forgot how warm beings with fur could be, all the heat got trapped in there and traveled all around with them. She pressed down memories of brown fur, raising her arms to embrace Nym around his neck with extreme care.

"You are so thoughtful, Nym. I would have not minded, it is only in good manners to feed ones guests, though I typically cannot boast having many personal visits." Aya admitted while she smoothed tufts of fur down idly, making a vain attempt to push fur down. Tilting her head inquisitively, the draculina inhaled unsure what Nym thought smell pleasant. "I'm glad you like it, I'm not sure what it is you might be smelling. Flowers, perhaps?" There were some fresh flowers she kept by the front desk but those were more for show than to freshen the place up.

Aya shook her head and motioned to the empty main room while she spoke. "No, I see the most volume in the mornings, during lunch and after others have departed from work. I sometimes work through the night to see those whom are restricted to night like I should be." The draculina's arm drew back to hang loosely from her side while she spoke up once again. "Do not worry yourself if I was busy, I would make time for you, of course." She assured, if there was anything she could share it was time. Looking down as Nym placed a claw in her hand, her fingers closed around it the best she could. Lips tugging into a  small smile as she looked down. Recalling a time when Nym could easily fit into two hands and was a ravenous ball of energy that would pitch himself face first into a fruit bowl. Now she looked up to what Nym had grown into and felt extraordinarily small.

"Thank you, Nym. You've grown so much, I'm always glad to see you as well. I'm afraid my current living and working and environments aren't so well suited to allow you comfortably visits." Close quarters didn't seem to do her any favors it seemed, and the passing thought of moving somewhere bigger came to mind. But that was hardly important when Nym was present. "So surely you must have been busy, what have you been up to of late? Exploring the wilds?"
    Nym
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Level : 41

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    50/50  (50/50)
    Health Bar:
    460/460  (460/460)
    Stamina Bar:
    82/82  (82/82)

Post by Nym on Sat May 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Small, happy grumbles escaped his throat as Aya caressed him lovingly, trying to keep his fur from puffing up any more. Unfortunately for her, it'd take days to truly tame the fur, especially his mane. Despite the rough life-style of choice, Nym made sure to keep himself presentable, as Aya always did. Inhaling deeply the air around him once more, he shook his head slightly, "no, not flowers. It is your scent that makes this place smell good and comforting." Aya's scent was special and very different from everyone else, just as Zurg and Kev had their own smells... though, to be frank, Aya's was the most pleasant.

No matter how big he grew or felt, he always seemed to revert back to a 'pup' around the draculina--her presence made his tail swish along the floor, wagging happily. "I'm glad I didn't arrive at a busy time. I would not want to get in anyone's way," he said as his clawed hands scooped together, talons interlacing with Nym looking somewhat meek and innocent, almost. "Ahh, I don't mind visiting you at work, so long as I am not in the way." As much as he missed the inn and their room, he was perfectly fine outside... even if he couldn't eat cookies anytime he wanted.

A proud smile crossed his muzzle as Aya complimented his growth, "thank you. I try to keep groomed, just in case I've anyone to impress." Such a joke was probably lost due to his monotone voice and lack of true expression, but he still chuckled softly to himself under his breath. With a stern nod, Nym began to recall anything of worth that he had come across among his travels. "I have been enjoying the season. More prey is on the move, and the crisp waters of rivers feel very nice if it gets too hot. I've plans to speak with you, Zurg and Kev this summer, as I have not been around as much as I would enjoy." Though he had all the free time he could ever want, Nym still took responsibilities he gave to himself rather seriously. Checking Kev's cottage and the grounds for predators, hunting and stocking up for the coming winter, flight practice and much more was in store for the Digimon.

"I mostly stay within the forest and plains, looking for anything that can be done." His hands cupped each other a little tighter as he looked at Aya, breathing in the scents around him before gently butting his head against hers. "I hope you have been well, Aya, and your business has been steady since the change of seasons." After rubbing his head against hers and growling happily, Nym stood back and looked at the various clothes on display. "Do you make clothing for mostly humanoid citizens? Or can beastly individuals obtain fine clothing as well?"

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:36 am