Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Not on Earth Anymore

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Noticing out of the corner of her eye that Loukios had taken a step back when Aya had given her response and Nyreena had gotten a bit worried that he would make a break for it but he stood his ground and sighed in relief once she had made her apology. In all honesty she was really glad that he hadn't been scared off when everything started to happen. To her that took real courage to be able to do something like this.

Keeping her neutral stance as calm and respectable as possible on the inside it was all Nyreena could do to hold back her infallible temper as she listened to what Aya said in return to her apology. Lesson? What kind of lesson was this? As she had just said she had no clue that Aya also lived at the Inn as well. For the longest time Nyreena left her room mostly by flying out through the wall or the window and returning the same way. So it would stand to reason that a ghost using the front door like a normal human being would be rather ridiculous to say the least. And by then Nyreena was far too pissed at this point to think about the vindication bit.

Still looking as though she was calm and collected she said nothing to Aya knowing that the point didn't need to driven in any further then noticing as well that Loukios had written that he was ready to go she gently rose up a few inches off the ground and floated along behind as the other two began to walk ahead of her, managing to keep up quite well with Aya's pace.
    Loukios of the Web
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Loukios of the Web on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:31 pm

Glad that the tension seemed to have defuse, Loukios got to work to answering Ms. Valentine's question. Letting out a small sigh, the mute man thought about how much easier it would be to communicate with others if he could simply form aura threads in his throat without placing his hand to his neck. He wouldn’t have to write down his sentences all the time. Loukios didn’t like placing his hand on his throat for extended periods of time. His arm would begin to ache after a bit while he look absolutely silly while doing it. Loukios dared not to use this method of communication with Ms. Valentine and Ms. Savaridin. He did not want to spook the two ladies even though no one was spooked by his initial arrival. Plus, he would have to give a lengthy explanation about how he was capable of speaking. For now, pencil and paper would be his main way of communication.

“I don’t mind being asked at all. My profession is weaving and clothing design. I can make anything from a simple wool rug to a complicated gown fit for a queen, if you don’t mind me boasting a little.”
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:02 pm

Life was always a lesson, people who had lived a large amount of time knew it, Aya knew it. Frankly in her opinion, keeping silent spoke louder than words ever did. The opinion was rather shaky to say the least. Noting Loukios's reaction to only what she was going to assume he thought was impending altercation made her nearly snort. Such brutish tactics were reserved for more dire events than conversing with a young child. However since the blue haired girl refused to acknowledge or speak, the draculina simply focused back upon Loukios as she walked.

Examining the paper while walking was simple, multitasking was a great deal easier as a vampire than as a human. Or at least she assumed it was, she could hardly remember her human years anyway. But much to the vampiress's surprise, she and Loukios had something very much in common. For her is was especially rare to find someone whose profession aligned with hers. Though his talents stretched beyond clothing, she deemed it impressive. "What a coincidence it seems with both share a similar profession, though there is nothing wrong with having pride in your work. To you aim to begin practice after your 'roughing it' venture?" It was a curiosity to be certain, she knew clothing inside an out and found some degree in comfort with monitoring trends even if she kept a very straight laced style of dress. Old fashioned, what could you do? "It would be such a waste to not use talents if you possess them, idle hands are devil's tools they say, Mr Webster. And it would be such a shame to put to waste such a talent. I cannot say to ever knowing a person who was versed in the art of rug weaving."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Continuing to float along behind the two Nyreena had calmed down considerably since and watching Loukios writing something down again she looked over his shoulder to see what he wrote and was surprised to find out that he was a professional weaver and clothing designer. To her it was about time that there was another fashion designer around the place. However she wondered if Aya even knew that she was a designer as well. Might as well bring it up now so that she would know (and feel what was like to be on the receiving end of what they just went through a few moments before).

Listening what Aya said as she replied to the written response that it was a coincidence that they both shared a similar profession and that there was nothing wrong in taking pride in his work. Asking when he was going to start his practice once he was through roughing it she added that it would be a waste for him not to use his talents if he possessed them and that idle hands are the devil's tools, as well as a shame to put such a talent to waste. Telling him that she never knew a person was versed in the art of rug weaving Nyreena mentally admitted that she didn't know a rug weaver herself and this was the first time meeting one herself as well. Lightly clearing her throat she spoke, "Well, not to sound like copycat but I'm a designer as well, since was I was young. So I guess you can say we all have something in common that sort of brought us together in a strange, cosmic like way."
    Loukios of the Web
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Loukios of the Web on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:49 pm

It seemed that fate was at work here for Loukios to run into not one but two fashion designers. Could this be an opportunity to make two great friends or would this sow the seeds of rivalry between the three beings? Loukios didn’t mind having a rival every now and again. It gave him motivation to continue with his skills and find some way to improve upon them even more.

Quickly turning the page, he began writing some more until some caught his eye. Ms. Savaridin was floating… Blinking a few times to make sure his eyes weren’t playing tricks on him, Loukios hastily returned to what he was writing. It was rude to stare even during a somewhat shocking discovery. “Maybe she isn’t human…” he thought to himself as he held out his notebook for the two ladies to read.

“Why yes, I plan on continuing on with my talents once I have finished ‘roughing it.’ Hopefully I could open up a shop and sell my wares. It is certainly strange how three strangers could find common ground so easily, Ms. Savadrin. Maybe fate brought us together…”
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:32 pm

Aya examined the interior of her parasol with a unnatural amount of scrutiny while mulling over what was being said. Fashion designers? Oh the  'new age' term for people who worked the cloth. She found it to rest distastefully on her tongue. It lacked the finesse and professional air that Seamstress or Seamster carried with it. Her response was a small, polite yet non-committal hum in response to Nyreena at first. Cosmic Fate? The vampire had wanted to laugh right then in there, speaking of higher powers or anything that could remotely call back to religion made her mood decidedly iffy. "A coincidence." She replied evenly, holding back any further comments to not allow the bitterness towards the subject eek out.

Looking towards Loukios's notepad she was pleased to see he planned on opening his own shop. Now that was certainly interesting. Competition was never really a thing Aya had ever had to contend with. But thinking about it had the draculina note that making sure that she could properly take care of Xiao Xiao's affairs should business take a hit in any way. It was a matter better to be handled in private.  "Good luck with that venture, hopefully I'll see you around my shop in the business district." She sighed as yet another of the three was keen to the idea of 'Fate' guiding three very different souls together by a very thin string. "I'd be more keen to opting it to be nothing more but a chance. Fate won't get you far here of all places. Though if you'd rather follow the idea of Fate, be sure to avoid the reigning Deity of this dimension unless you crave a uncomfortable time."  She would only give the warning once seeing as she had to live that predicament for a long time. But if they wanted to chance upon a fate with X being a little cheeky sausage they could do it all they liked. She'd just bow out politely and watch from afar.
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Well for Nyreena she really didn't care for such things as rivalries so as long as they could all work together to make sure that neither of them would go out of business by the business the others were making. Listening as Aya only commented as a coincidence that the three of them had met together like this the ghost had a strange feeling that she wasn't too keen on something. She wasn't sure what but she wasn't going to dare inquire what it was. It was then she noticed that Loukios had looked at her with a few blinks of his eyes while writing something new down on his notepad. Wondering why it made Nyreena feel slightly uneasy and a bit curious as to why.

Reading what he had written down as well Nyreena was also pleased that he was considering starting his own business to sell his wares once he was through exploring the place. Nodding in agreement with Aya she said, "Agreed. Good luck and hopefully you'll be quite successful here." Nodding in agreement with his last written sentence she replied, "Indeed. Well, this place has a strange of way of doing things and I guess this one of them." Then hearing what Aya had said about being more keen to opting it to be more but a chance and that fate wouldn't get far here but if he liked the idea to avoid the deity of the place unless he craved an uncomfortable time Nyreena had to silently agree with that. X was a rather unpredictable character and in her opinion she really didn't want to chance a run-in with him. Unless they already did with this talk of fate and he could show up at any moment. Great...
    Loukios of the Web
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Loukios of the Web on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:16 pm

“The reigning deity?” Loukios thought. That was definitely an odd notion to hear, especially on your first day in a new land. “Is this reigning deity some kind of Elder? I’ll have to tuck that question away for later… Unless I just ask the question now.” He toyed with the idea for a few seconds while listening to the lovely ladies. It seemed that one of them believed in Fate. Nothing wrong with that. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. He couldn’t quite gauge where Ms. Savaridin stood on the topic of this deity.

Anyway, Loukios decided to not press any more on that subject. But what to talk about it? There were so many question in buzzing inside his mind. He knew where he was but was still in the dark about a lot of things. What to ask first though?

“Thank you for the luck. Now, I hope it isn’t too much to ask for some information about this world? I’m sure there is more to this magnificent world than this interesting city.”
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:59 am

Aya remained silent for the most part, passively turning an eye to whenever the mute man she had encountered wrote but otherwise was near absent. It was a sort of undead trick to be able to walk around without putting any mind to it. The vampire inhaled quietly, even if it was unnecessary, sometimes just thinking of the oddities X had done unto the populace was...well something to think about that was for sure. It wasn't as though one could simply forget those sort of things either. "Hmmm."

The draculina's head tilted thoughtfully beneath her parasol as she considered the man's inquiry. information about the world? A broad and somewhat vague question. Though when newly arrived perhaps the general gist of things was often for the best. "There is far more but that would depend on what you would actually like to know. I could give you a lengthy lecture of the number of beings I've seen who've had the same face yet different minds.. It would be information but hardly anything of benefit to you. Perhaps a geographical lesson? Or perhaps one about persons you are likely to encounter?" She gave a delicate roll of the wrist with her free hand as she twisted her parasol thoughtfully. "Perhaps you would rather a break down of catastrophes or perhaps even of the people who inhabit lands beyond this. Like I said, it would depend on you entirely." Information wasn't always useful without a purpose or drive. The vampire could most likely spout interesting facts about buttons and their creation but that would hardly do any good to the current company.

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:35 pm