Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Re: Banquet! (Tag: EVERYONE)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:09 pm

"I think Artemis is a wonderful person. I couldn't be happier for you two," Liz said earnestly.

"And you'd make anyone a great husband. And between us..."

She lowered her voice to a whisper and murmured in his ear: "You'll probably be better at it than HB. But don't tell him I told you that."

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Abe couldn't help but smile and laugh a little. "Whenever he forgets to think things through or acts like, well, himself, just remember that he loves you. He might not be very good at saying it, but he does."
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yeah..." Liz said wistfully. "That's why I love him, too."

She suddenly brightened. "Oh, Abe, you and Artemis will have to come for a visit when the twins are born! I insist. You're practically their uncle anyway."

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:40 pm

"I can only answer for myself, but I'm sure Artemis would agree that we'd both love to." Abe told her. "I can't help wondering what they'll look like."
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 pm

"I wonder too..." She honestly didn't know what to expect. It wasn't like this had ever happened to her before. Or anyone else she knew and could turn to. She supposed Hellboy's demonic genes would be more dominant, and worried what consequences that would have for the twins in the future. But one thing she knew was that she would love them all the same.

"But let's go and sit down," she suddenly said, changing the subject as she began to drag Abe away from the others. "We've got Italian on the menu and I'm really craving some ravioli right now."

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Artemis tapped her fingers together silently, watching Liz drag Abe away, she didn't want intrude on them or anyone else... She bit her lip lightly, not wanting to be a bother. She merely looked around, watching the others.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:35 am

Abe looked back at Artemis as Liz dragged him away towards the table. "Would you like to join us, angel?" he asked, hopefully loud enough for her to hear him.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:38 am

Abe didn't have to speak loud to Artemis to know what he had said, being able to lip read and whatnot. She nodded and smiled and joined Abe and Liz.
    [INACT.] Sygnus
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Post by [INACT.] Sygnus on Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:00 am

Journey smiled slightly back at Liz before she turned away, preoccupied with her friend Abe.
    She felt a strange sensation, what was the name of it? Awkward? Odd, she hadn't felt such a thing in so long a time. It wasn't as if she hadn't been in highly hominid populated places before. Even back home, unless you went to special areas, seeing another dragon or sentient non-hominid was not an everyday occurance. Perhaps it was merely this place. The Breach. All these people here were from different worlds. Not just different planets, but different dimensions even. Everyone was a fish out of water. Yet she felt from the sea whereas everyone else might as well be freshies... Perhaps she was exaggerating.
    The dragoness looked to Arrow. He was totally at ease. Going with the flow and having a fun time of things. How was it that he found humor in everything? Journey mentally rolled her eyes.
    For all her thought processes, not a hint of stress showed on her exterior. Some of this was due to a dragons lack of certain facial muscles. Most of it however was all her doing.

"Hello OV, and Embar. It is a pleasure to meet the both of you" she greeted the remaining two guests before her in a kindly voice.
    [INACT.] Overcast
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:19 am

"Hi~." OV said in singsong. OV mouthed the word 'senile' whilst pointing at Embar.

"I am not senile."

"Nice bowtie."

"....I'm wearing a bowtie? Really?" He pulled at it. "Well, I guess I am." Overcast had an expression much like this: :awesome: "But I digress, it is a pleasure to meet you, Journey."
    [INACT.] Sygnus
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Post by [INACT.] Sygnus on Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:33 pm

The dragoness looked respectively amused and nodded with a smile. "Indeed. And a fine day for a wedding too. But I digress, were either of you present for the ceremony? I assume it went on marvelously of course. Seeing all the delighted faces pass me by. But I couldn't say so for certainty" she said idly.
    [INACT.] Ttone
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 11

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    160/160  (160/160)
    Stamina Bar:
    22/22  (22/22)

Post by [INACT.] Ttone on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Ttone walked around the banquet, holding a basket of her MAGICAL cookies on one arm, two flowers in the other. Her mom had always taught her to bring gifts to the people she is having a party with. All she had to do was find Hellboy and Liz
    [INACT.] Overcast
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"I am afraid that neither of us were present for the ceremony. But It was marvelous, I assure you." Embar said.

"He's partially omnicient. He can see some things, but not all. Which sucks since he can't tell me WHERE THE HELL LEA IS." OV cleared her throat. "But I digress."
    [ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Doom made his way over to Xenon. It had been a long time since he'd last seen the girl and, while not usuallly fond of chitchat, he wished to know her self-discovery had gone. After all, she was still the first acquaintance he had made in Portal Breach those several months ago.

"Ms. Xenon." he uttered as he approached the young woman. "It is good to see you. You have not visited as you said you would. has there perhaps been some unforseen development keeping you away, or have you simply lost taste for my company."
    [INACT.] Xenon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 35

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    400/400  (400/400)
    Stamina Bar:
    70/70  (70/70)

Post by [INACT.] Xenon on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:00 pm

"Doom!" she clasped her hands with great enthusiasm. She hadn't seen that man in ages. How was he now...she heard he was having some sort of romantic affair with Lilith? That's splendid! As long as she didn't try to use him for a snack, what could be grounds for an objection?

"It is great seeing you too. Funny how we managed to bump into each other here, hm?" She walked away from Zurg towards Doom to face him better. After Doom mentioned her lack of visits, she responded, "Oh I could never grow weary of such an intelligent person's company. But yes, I did indeed miss out on what could have been delightful conversation, but a series of events that would take too long to explain drew my attention elsewhere."

Yeah, like getting abducted by Natron who tried to suck out her life force NOT COOL, going through some sort of journey, Liz and Hellboy having kids, intruder alerts and other sorts of chaos. It's a wonder she had time to breathe!

"But you look quite well off--have you been having any interesting company as of late?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:33 am