Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Banquet! (Tag: EVERYONE)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Overcast towards them. "HB~! Liz~! How goes it?" Instead of the usual black color to her hair it was a surprising blonde, her normally red eyes blue and she was actually wearing something that wasn't the LEAST bit gothic. "Heh... Embar thought I should try this for the banquet..." OV rubbed the back of her head. Said dragon was walking behind OV, wearing a little bow tie around his neck.

"Greetings, newly married couple!" THe old dragon said in a joyous tone.
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Stepping back, Mira surveyed the tables. "Sooo... what's all this on the menu..."

"It's all Italian, so help yourself," Liz said. "I absolutely love Italian."

Liz turned around when she heard someone calling her. She frowned in confusion. She wasn't quite sure who was standing across from her at first, especially with the dragon in tow, to whom she nodded in thanks. But then it finally clicked. "Overcast? Wow! You're... really different. I wouldn't have been able to tell it was you if it weren't for your voice."
    [INACT.] Overcast
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:22 pm

"Yeah... Heh... This is how I look without the red eyes, hair dye, and gothic apparel." Overcast chuckled. "Now is that a good different or a bad different? Cause after this I'm going back to my normal look." She elbowed Liz's arm playfully. "So? Hows married life so far?" OV said with a grin.
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:19 pm

"I kind of liked your previous look, but this isn't half-bad either," Liz decided, eyeing her appreciatively. "And married life's been great for the past hour or so. Kind of dreading what will happen after the kids arrive, but other than that... everything's great."
    [INACT.] Overcast
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:25 pm

"Merci~! I like my previous look too." OV agreed. "If you had needed a wedding singer I woulda' been the person to call. But you didn't. So its all good." OV grinned, speaking of random things once more. "Oh, and this is Embar, Dragon Elder, partial omnicient, and senile dragon." OV said, motioning to Embar.

"I am not senile!" Embar then tugged on his bowtie. "...How did this get here?"
    [ADPT.] Dr. Doom
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [ADPT.] Dr. Doom on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 pm

Hellboy wrote:He tilted his head at the sound of more guests arriving to see Doom and his entourage make the scene. "Ah, Dr. Doom. What a pleasure to see you here. Wasn't sure if you'd becoming or not." He extended a hand to shake in greeting.

Doom glanced down at Hellboy's hand for only a moment, not paying it any further attention. "My schedule is a busy one, but I made time so that I could be here, celebrating your union with Ms. Sherman."
    Arro
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 52

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

Post by Arro on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:39 am

"And how long after the Battle of Silent Hill were the peace treaties signed?" continued Journey, looking very studious back at the far table with Arrow. Her claw traced through the air, as if writing invisible notes only she could read.

Her companion brought a hesitant finger to his chin and looked skywards in thought. "Two years?"

"Three,
    Honestly I thought you said Berard taught you this", she trailed off shaking her head in disappointed amusement.

"Three, two, what difference does it make? Besides, is this really the place for history lessons?"

"It makes a difference because the Feran dol Gur was assassinated the year after the treaty was signed. What happened to a dragon never forgets?" she taunted, on a roll now.

"I may have skipped a lesson or two. And for good reasons I might add..." Arrow chuckled at the thought of past misadventures and sighed, at ease. "No more please. You've won. I surrender to you, my lady." And with that he made a show of standing up and bowing quite extravagantly, even going so far as to take off a pretend hat and flourish it in the air.

The dragoness shook her head. Stopping when a scent crossed her nostrils. "Who is that?" she murmured with respectful surprise, glancing across the field at an elder male dragon. A purple one even. She had thought that aside from her, Arrow, Sranko and Mushu, no other dragons lived here.

Arrow looked up from his bow and followed her eyes to the purple. "Ah, that is Grand Elder Embar. An affiliate of Overcast and a new arrival to the Breach. Come, I shall introduce you." The dragon dropped back to a quadruped stance and led Journey over to OV, Liz and Embar, he was obviously taking the role of chauffeur in good humor, as he dipped his head again upon joining them.

"Greetings Liz, I apologize for my negligence. I've had the chance to congratulate Red personally, but have yet to properly express my well wishes to you." The dragon paused and gestured to his female counterpart. "Allow me to introduce my good friend Journey."

In thought, Journey willed Arrow to come off it. She tossed him a patient look, not entirely enjoying being pushed into the conversation. And then switched her gaze to Liz in silent apology. She couldn't imagine it would be very comfortable to be suddenly surrounded by dragons.
    "Yes" she picked up on where Arrow left off. "Our sincerest congratulations. It is a wonderous moment when two people come together as one. May your days be blessed and your children healthy and strong."
    Hellboy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Hellboy on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:42 pm

Doom glanced down at Hellboy's hand for only a moment, not paying it any further attention. "My schedule is a busy one, but I made time so that I could be here, celebrating your union with Ms. Sherman."

"Uh..." Hellboy retracted his hand, feeling a bit silly for having offered it. "Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I'm sure you have a busy schedule. But if you've still got some time on your hands, you could always stay and enjoy the food," he suggested. "We've got Italian on the menu."
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Liz exchanged an amused glance with Overcast at the elder dragon's antics before seeing that Arrow and another dragon she was unfamiliar with had approached them. Wow, this place was overrun with them. She was beginning to miss Mushu, who hadn't been so imposing as these three. it made her feel awkward to be in their shadow.

But when Arrow greeted her and introduced the dragoness, she nodded back politely, if a bit nervously, saying, "Thank you very much for your good wishes. I have a feeling Hellboy and I will be needing them." She managed a small smile at that.
    [INACT.] Overcast
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by [INACT.] Overcast on Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:11 pm

"See, senile." OV said, pointing at Embar with a grin.

"I am not senile! I-Oh, hello Arrow. And a pleasure to meet you Journey." The old dragon said, seemingly forgetting what OV had said.

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:45 pm

"There's the blushing bride." Abe said with a smile as he approached Liz. "Never thought I'd see you in a wedding dress, but here we are." He put his arms around her, giving her a friendly hug. "You look wonderful. How do you feel?"
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:55 pm

Liz hugged him back warmly. Abe was one of her oldest and dearest friends. Whenever Hellboy wasn't at the BPRD, it would be Abe who would be there for her. He'd always listen to her problems, and she in turn would always listen to his. He was like an older brother to her, his mere presence being enough to soothe her frazzled nerves.

"Never thought I'd be getting married, either. And to Hellboy no less." She grinned back at him hugely. Boy, was she glad to see a familiar face in this sea of strangers. "I feel... I'm not really sure. Happy, anxious, terrified, relieved... It's all a jumbled mess, actually."

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:33 pm

"I guess that's how you're supposed to feel." Abe mused. He'd been married himself once, but not only was that literally a lifetime ago, but in another life completely. He no longer remembered what it was like, but he was glad Liz and Hellboy were now able to experience it. "In any case, I'm really happy for you, Liz. Hellboy too. No one deserves a long, happy marriage than you two."
    [ADPT.] Liz Sherman
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by [ADPT.] Liz Sherman on Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:45 pm

"I hope you're right, Abe," Liz smiled, drawing back and settling for just holding his hand. It was cool to the touch, and she had always liked the way his fingers were webbed. It added to that exotic look of his, though she wasn't sure if Abe thought the same.

"Ah, but you'll be walking down the aisle yourself soon, won't you?" she then asked slyly, nudging his arm gently, glancing at Artemis briefly who was a little further away. "How do you feel about that?"

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm

"Excited. Nervous. Happy." Abe replied. "She really is amazing. Kind, intelligent and loving." He smiled as he looked over at the Corshin. "I don't really know how to put it other than that she's absolutely perfect."

The Icthyo Sapien turned his attention back to Liz. "Do you think I'll make a good husband? For her I mean?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:27 pm