Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Banquet! (Tag: EVERYONE)

Post by Prokhor Zakharov on Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Zakharov finnaly made his way to the banquet, and with him he brought one of the most valuable commodities one could have in his opinion.

Vodka, and lots of it.

He set the many bottles on a table, and opened up the finest of them --The Smirkharov.

"There we go! Now this can be a true banquet"

He then walked up to Zurg and shook his hand.

"Very well done Emperor! It seems as if you have done legal bindings before. So how long would you say until Red and Liz come back?"

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:41 pm

Miriam walked over to Zakharov and grabbed the bottle of vodka from his hand.

"No," she simply said and tutted at him. "We all know what a drunk mess you are, Zakharov. I don't want to see a 250 year old man passed out on the floor with vomit over him."

She shivered at the thought. Simply disgusting. She was pretty sure that if she was getting attacked by mindworms, that would be one of the nightmares she would see.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:16 pm

"Well there you are, Provost! I see you have some joyful spirits..." The Evil Emperor felt his eyes train onto the vodka and momentarily liked the inside of his mouth longingly. Instead, however, he returned his gaze to the man's own and shook even harder. "You flatter me, my dear Zakharov! I've never done a legal binding before to be honest, but your compliment is well received all the same! As for Red and Liz, they shall be returning shortly. They just need some time to ease their lasting jitters."

And before Zurg could tell Zakharov where to place the vodka, that vile Sister Miriam took it with a tut!

"I'm afraid the Provost won't be the only 250-year old man passed out, if you know what I mean." He said devilishly with a wink at the old, orange-haired codger.

"Will you two be seating together?" He asked.
    [INACT.] Xenon
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 35

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    400/400  (400/400)
    Stamina Bar:
    70/70  (70/70)

Post by [INACT.] Xenon on Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Xenon came into the scene, looking completely fine for once. Hey, that's an accomplishment! It had been a couple hours since she had worn this dress, and there were no rips, smudges, and or stains in the ensemble. Great feat by her!

She looked around the room, greeting people she had chanced to meet, noting that Zakharov and Miriam were in such close proximity without threatening each other's lives. How weddings bring people together of all sides, ages, and belief systems.

Then she spotted Zurg, "You are a most excellent planner of weddings," she complimented him. I mean really, look at the intricate decorations, the delicate foods, did you hear that eloquent speech he made as host of the bonding ceremony?

If anyone ever thoguht of getting hitched, Zurg was the guy to go to.
    (But not as the groom of course).

She quickly hugged her old chum, still giddy from watching thte joyful celebration. "It does my heart good to see those two lovebirds finally tie the knot. And just in the nick of time too. I wonder when the children will be born?" Xenon asked because she couldn't wait to play and cuddle and watch over them. Ahhhh, the bliss of a newborn baby. Wears off after five minutes of wailing, screaming, and drooling, but still worth it in the end, until those offspring learn to talk, and talk back.

Considering the swears the parents know, those twins may be able to--figuratively speaking--raise Hell.

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:31 am

Danny arrived at the reception, in a state very few had seen him, with nary a scrap of leather on him. He had gotten dressed up for this. He wore a suit. It wasn't a very well-fitting one, he had had to attempt to refit one of Vlad's, but it was the best clothes he had.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:09 pm

"Oh Xenon there you are! I was wondering whenever you were going to show up and give out your hugs; dime a dozen, as always." He joked lightly, for once forgoing some morbid humour in front of her while she hugged him once again. For some reason, he always had the tendency to do morbid humour. Maybe he knew it would press her buttons or maybe it was just fun watching the old hen's feathers ruffle. He was such a bad influence at times!

Well, 364 days out of the year...

"You bring up an interesting topic, Xenon..." Zurg mumbled, keeping his voice low so that not everyone could hear. "If I didn't know any better--and this may sound odd to, well, you--but Liz smells ripe! Her hormones are starting to peak so it must be soon."

That didn't sound creepy at all! Not a wink.

But he could tell you what was creepy. And this creepy had just walked into the main group.

"Masters." Zurg said rather monotonously. He didn't feel himself automatically place a protective hand around one of Xenon's shoulders from behind as he spotted the anomaly. "Your sister, Ms. Fenton, is already here. Please take a seat at any table and enjoy yourself." He said politely, but not overly welcoming.
    Skyler
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Skyler on Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Jana walked into the reception. She had decided to stay in human form, thinking it to be impolite to be coming in as a furry beast. Her normally purple robotic skin was covered by a black dress and she had a white flower on the side of her hair. Sure she had never been one for this kind of thing, let alone a dress, but she felt like it was a polite things to do. Ttone was in her arms, in a pink and purple dress. She also had a pink and white bow in her hair

Jana eyed everyone else that was there, most of them she knew. "Hey Zurg" Jana said-as he was the first one she saw-
    [INACT.] Sygnus
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Post by [INACT.] Sygnus on Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Journey led herself and Arrow over to one of the outlying tables. It seemed a majority of the other guests were still wandering about, but Zurg made it seem as if he wished them all seated so the banquet could properly commence. They moved a few chairs aside and lay down so that their heads only rose about 5 or 6ft above the tabletop. Journey had a modest comprehension of how hominid weddings usually progressed. True it varied depending on culture and religion, but the ceremonies were generally similar. Though whether the secular nature of this particular union would affect toasts and speeches to the newlyweds, she was unsure.

The two of them idled for a bit, chatting. Arrow advised her on the names of the guests present, as Journey had never met any of them formally before and did not wish to shift attention away from Red and Liz by making a scene with introductions. Later, Arrow spied Zarkharov packing an impressive amount of vodka, and mischievously made his way over to the table to sample. Journey rolled her eyes at this and glanced around until she spotted Zurg and Xenon. She would go and meet them soon, but for now they looked rather busy with the other guests and she thought is would be rude if she ambled over and crowded them out.
    [ADPT.] Booster
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    130/130  (130/130)
    Stamina Bar:
    18/18  (18/18)

Post by [ADPT.] Booster on Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:34 pm

"Oh hey, XR! They have little pasta dishes!" Booster drooled happily, his hands wiggling to just pick up a platter and carry it off somewhere for him to eat in peace. But he couldn't do that, as that would be stealing, and then Zurg would most likely ionize his hands together for a week.

"Yikes!" Booster shivered at the thought and promptly went to go sit down somewhere farther away, around where Mira and her pals were.

"Hey Mira! W-Where are you guys sitting? Mind if I join? I'm still not comfortable in this new crowd yet, sorry..." He apologized, rubbing the back of his massive, leathery head.

All these new faces! He would have to take some time to understand this world better and quit being on Star Command 24/7.
    Prokhor Zakharov
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Prokhor Zakharov on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Zakharov had been smiling, talking with Zurg about how wonderfull everything had went. He had brought vodka.

Until that faction-leader-who-will-not-be-named came to the banquet.

Why did Hell Boy even invite Sister Miriam? It seemed he hardly knew her, so whatever he must of interacted with Miriam, it must have been a day she probed his files.

"Miriam" he sneered.

Zakharov shot a glare at Miriam for taking his alchoholic based gift away from the table. She had to ruin the festivities!

"Well yes, Zurg and I were just talking about how wonderfully secular this marriage, were we not Zurg?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:15 pm

"Ah, Ms. Serini! And little Ttone! I hope you two enjoy yourselves and no big weapons for the little one today, I hope!" He said. "And I love your dress, Ttone. Purple is a wonderful choice of colour!" But Zurg's attention was split when the Provost asked him a decent question. "Ah? Oh yes! We were talking about how wonderful the secular ceremony progressed."

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:48 pm

Artemis walked over to the area the main group of guests were at, hand in hand with Abe. The Corshin leaned into her lover, hating how socially awkward she was and hoping Zurg wasn't mad at them any longer for being late to the wedding.

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:55 pm

Abe kissed Artemis' temple, noticing how uncomfortable she looked. He himself was dressed to look his best, wearing a tuxedo matching Hellboy's. It was a once-in-a-lifetime occasion after all. You don't get to be best man at a wedding every day, and you certainly don't get to witness Hellboy tying the knot everyday. He couldn't help but think it would probably be his turn soon.
    [ADPT.] Mira Nova
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by [ADPT.] Mira Nova on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:30 pm

"Hey Mira! W-Where are you guys sitting? Mind if I join? I'm still not comfortable in this new crowd yet, sorry..." He apologized, rubbing the back of his massive, leathery head.

D’aww, poor Booster! Mira smiled and patted his arm reassuringly. “It’s okay, Booster. Craters, I probably don’t know half the people here, or at least not well. Of course you can sit with us – we’re actually trying to figure out a spot right now.”
    [INACT.] Erin Frame
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    290/290  (290/290)
    Stamina Bar:
    48/48  (48/48)

Post by [INACT.] Erin Frame on Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:34 pm

“Hi, Booster!” Erin waved at the Jo-adian Ranger. She had grabbed a couple of mints from one of the tables’ little mint dishes, and now held out her hand. “Wanna couple of mints?”
    “Of course you can sit with us – we’re actually trying to figure out a spot right now.”
    “Hey, Mira, what about right there?” Erin asked, pointing to one of the more central tables. “There are several seats empty, so we have room if anybody else wants to join.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:05 pm