65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Banquet! (Tag: EVERYONE)

Post by Zurg on Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:40 pm

FINISHED!

AFTER HOURS OF ARDUOUS SPEAKING, HE WAS FINALLY ABLE TO WIND DOWN AND relax.

Just relax and no longer have to worry about screwing up anything and bringing shame to him and those around. If he wanted, he could have politely excused himself after he let Hellboy and Liz go and just wandered into the calm forest only to find a nice bush to hide in and just collapse. Of course, he wasn't going to do such an absurd thing as that would both demean him and the forest creatures. Besides, he had guests to attend and see to. His dignity would have to take the reins for now; he'll probably zip back home with that flawed grav-lift and watch a nice movie with some kind of hot drink.

Oh that sounded so good. Why did he have to offer himself up again!?

"Alright everyone!" Zurg called over the group, waving a hand to get their collected attention. "The two newly weds have finally left and you know what that means! You're free to converse and enjoy a good meal! Cosmos knows you all deserve it these last hours." He said, glancing upwards at the waning sun overhead.

The little flowergrub from before literally jumped out of its pink dress to reveal a neatly tailored miniature tuxedo underneath and scampered to a batch of loaned Hornets looming off to the side, near a dense thicket. It flicked a few hand signals and at once the dumb automatons set out and began to lay before each guest table entrees and appetizers. Drinks would come next, right after.

Zurg didn't know what Italian was, but it sure smelled good! Some noodle dishes looked extremely delicious, and could very well ruin a girlish figure if one wasn't careful. That was Red for you.

Hope everyone else would find it appetizing.

Re: Banquet! (Tag: EVERYONE)

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 pm

Danielle walked in, nervous, in a dressy light green top and skirt.
    "Hi, Purple," she said to Zurg.
    [ADPT.] Mira Nova
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by [ADPT.] Mira Nova on Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 pm

((…I thought Hellboy and Liz would still be here…?))

“Hmm, m’kay, do we just sit wherever?” Mira mused, glancing around. The hornets being servers was more than just a little weird, but kinda funny at the same time.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:14 pm

"Oh well hello, Ms. Fenton." Zurg said politely. As the MC, as Darkmatter had dubbed it, the Evil Emperor had to forgo his normal, grumpy mood and do best with being considerate and--gulp--nice. "Please, take a seat wherever you like! There's plenty of room; I've made sure of that." He mentioned, showing the young miss where to go with an ushering hand.

He heard the familiar voice of the young Ranger Nova and put on his best face.

Which was probably rather expressionless. His normal face was a deep scowl, after all.

"Just as I told Ms. Fenton, you may sit wherever you please. Be it with a group of your choosing or with perfect strangers. There's really no worry about the servers, either." He stated, catching the Tangean Princess eye-balling his Hornet waiters. Sure, they had the IQ of rocks from Sentilla, but they could get the job done. Well, he hoped at least.

((In certain cultures, yes, the bride and groom remain with the guests but in this one, the bride and groom take some time to themselves before reappearing a while after. Don't worry, they will make another appearance.))
    [ADPT.] Mira Nova
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    10/10  (10/10)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by [ADPT.] Mira Nova on Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:45 pm

((Ah, okay. Gotcha. Thankies!))

“M’kay, thanks,” Mira nodded. She gave another glance at the hornets and grinned. “I’m not worried about them – I’m sure they’ll do fine.”
    Aya Valentine
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 48

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    55/55  (55/55)
    Health Bar:
    530/530  (530/530)
    Stamina Bar:
    96/96  (96/96)

Post by Aya Valentine on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Ayasuri walked towards the lake waering a simple black dress with a deep red shawl cover her sholders.As she kept walking she saw the tables and food being set out and she distictly smelled italian food.Yum.She always had a soft spot for noodles and such thing due to her not being able to digest harder foods.But she saw dani and a purple man?Ayasuri stepped quietly behind the purple man and tapped him on the sholder."Uh...excuse me sir?"She said neverously gripping at her shawl waiting for the purple man to turn around to look at her.
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 pm

"They had better do well, otherwise it's back to the scrap hea--" Zurg was interrupted in his sentence as a light tap stopped his immediate thought, and he quickly turned around to see who was before him. It was none other than another guest, yet...hmmm, he wasn't sure if he had personally seen this one before. Then again, he didn't make it a habit to extend his hand to practically everyone he met.

"Are you here for the wedding banquet?" He said, noticing her formal attire. Why did she seem so nervous? "If you need help, I'd be happy to assist in any way, but if you were going to inquire as to where you should seat, then I will simply say that you may choose anywhere you'd like. It's open to everyone." Zurg answered, wondering if that fixed her anxiety.
    [ADPT.] Nergal Senior
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by [ADPT.] Nergal Senior on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Nergal appeared next to the emperor with a sly smile, he hold his hand in front of him.
    "wonderful job MR.Z you traduced everything wonderful, it went like a dream and I suggest you have a nice massage later, to pull some stress down"

the demon wasn't really hungry, but the smell of this delicious food indeed made his mouth fill with saliva. He didn't asked for Liz and hellboy, just in case he would have one of theses awful surprises, he just wanted to stay in ignorance.. YES IGNORANCE IS BLISS! specially for nergal.

he gave Mira a smile, so as Danielle and aya. He stayed silent, not wanting to disturb anyone and also because we shouldn't talk with the mouth full.
    he hoped no one forgot their manners, won't put their elbows on the table and use handkerchiefs.
    Portal-X
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Portal-X on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:49 pm

"Sorry, I've missed the celebrations!"

X appeared in front of everyone, holding a small gift.

"It's a gift for the new marries couple. They can choose between Wealth, health or happiness. If they don't choose the 2 they don't want, nothing will happen badly, but the one they choose will be boosted.. spiritually."

X looked around, curiously.

"SO.. Where are these delicious bacon-wrapped weenies."
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:53 pm

"Why thank you, Mr. N!" Zurg replied back fondly, shaking the demon's hand firmly. "I would hope I did alright! It was my first time, you see...and yes! A massage would do wonders later. I'll need it, I know." He sighed, letting the black hand go. "Will you be having anything? Knowing Red, he ordered enough for everyone to take fifths and sixths."

But before Zurg could continue with small talk, Portal-X (that dastardly bastard) appeared before them all!

"X!" Zurg roared, shaking his fists dangerously. "You didn't make the ceremony! For shame! And no, I don't know where those bacon-wrapped weenies are....and that better not be innuendo..."

Were bacon-wrapped weenies Italian?
    Arro
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 52

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Health Bar:
    570/570  (570/570)
    Stamina Bar:
    104/104  (104/104)

Post by Arro on Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:59 pm

The day was perfect, and being perfect it embodied every thought you could have on the word. (When applied to weather and the outdoors of course.) The great yellow sphere in the sky washed the grass and pleasant water with buttery warm sunshine. A gentle breeze dipped and bowed into the pebbled shore and greenery. Loose blades and dandelion puffs wafted through the air with a push. Some floated over the mirror lake, which was gently lapping against the shoreline.

And the sky. The sky was what Arrow enjoyed most.

It was deep and endlessly azure, the color that only appeared on a day so fine as this. It's expanse was interrupted only gently with a welcome relief of white from lone and passing tufts of clouds. Arrow and Journey took pleasure in these as they sailed over the lake. Carefully and gleefully, they passed through dotted and whispered shapes. A wingbeat sliding into the collection of hydrogen and air every now and then. Journey's hand was exceptionally nurturing. And together they shaped them to their liking as they idly crossed the water, their shapes looping from afar.

Eventually they tapered out their glide. Their hearts ached at the thought of having to leave such fine winds, but they landed all the same.
    Clearly pleased to be there. Their feet touched earth with the faintest of ripples, careful as to not disturb the banquet with a rush of air.

The dragons of course, came as they would any other day. No fancy ornaments or fabric beyond the norm adorned them. But it was still clear that they had put effort into their appearance for the occasion. They had each soaked themselves in a mountain stream beforehand, taking care as to not mar the celebration with even the slightest speck of dirt or dust. Scales shown brilliantly at the result. Arrow in crimson and scarlet, white tiger stripes glowing, his horns golden and pale. And Journey in her abalone ivory black, strange shades of blue and green could be seen in the light if you cocked your head at the right angle. And though both of them were exotic enough in markings to turn down the practice of painting themselves, Journey had dulled her markings with added white. (Despite how Arrow had protested at her decision to do so). As she did not want to disturb the light atmosphere with her contrastingly grim, skeletal pattern.

The two of them padded serenely up along the shore and the grassy rise to stand before the banquet. They glanced about peacefully for a moment at the sights and sounds of celebration before joining the other guests. They were not here to eat. Even if they were hungry, there wasn't enough meat here to sate either of their stomachs. And they doubted the others would appreciate them depleting the rations. They had come to deliver congratulations and converse. The prospect of making small talk interested Journey a great deal more than Arrow. She had not met many of the Breach's denizens and was eager to do so under such happy circumstances. Arrow on the other hand was merely here to congratulate Red. Parties were not quite his cup of tea. And yet, despite his befuddled state of mind he was clearly ready to put on a happy face.
    [INACT.] Anna Valentine
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 46

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    510/510  (510/510)
    Stamina Bar:
    92/92  (92/92)

Post by [INACT.] Anna Valentine on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 am

Anei appeared behind Nergal, Dani, and Aya, in that order, stealing quick hugs before looking around at who all was there so far. "Sorry I took so long getting here." She was in a mid-length, red sundress, mainly because she thought the black one wouldn't be appropriate for after a wedding.
    [ADPT.] Nergal Senior
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by [ADPT.] Nergal Senior on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Nergal shook the emperor's hand with vigor "like I said, you were wonderful, theres always a first to everything I suppose"

He said, giving a large toothy smile, letting as well his hand go, I liked Zurg he was a nice person; despiting his title of being evil... well thinking about it, Nergal isn't picky with friends. He shook his head
    "I am not one who eats in mass, I will probably take something later, it may depend."

He jumped at X's arrival and frowned.

"you missed the ceremonies! you vile person! I would electrocute if it had any effect."

a quiet monkey sound escaped from the demon as someone stole a hug from him from behind, he was too busy having his attention on X that he did not noticed who did this.

"who just hugged me?"
    Portal-X
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by Portal-X on Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:10 pm

X looked at zurg, smirking.

"If you did the ceremonies, then I didn't miss anything. Your speech makes me drowsy.. If I need to sleep suddently, I'll ask you. Thanks Zurg, you are a real pal."

He then looked at Nergal, unimpressed.

"Why don't cha get me some of them Bacon-wrapped weenies?"
    Zurg
    Administrator

Administrator

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Zurg on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:03 pm

"Yes, he is a rather vile person and calling my speech drowsy too! The nerve! I spent hours on that speech..." Zurg mumbled, not to mention spending hours decoding some Human Bible. It was ridiculous! Religion from Earth was just so wrong and....well, WRONG! There wasn't a decent ounce of purple in it, either...

"Anyway, please take your seats if you wish to stay. That way we won't overcrowd for new arrivals." He stated, already spotting Anei and two dragons in the background.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:58 am