Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Re: Lets just talk

Post by Uriel on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Uriel does his best to reign in his presence, the essence of himself bleeding out so very easily isn't the most ideal of situations for him, much less the damage that he could cause while he's out in public. Maybe this will be a good exercise? He shakes his head and lowers his headphones to his neck, his ears red from them being on for so long. The Syn'ya's face turns red as he looks over at the cracks in the nearest building's windows. He takes a short breath in and out, a short sigh, then turns his attention to Sonia.

"I don't know, and I don't care about him being an ass. I think... I only care about his goal and everything he stands for." He cracks his neck, stretching in some sort of tick of anxiety. "And I'm glad I have an outside perspective on this... I've been getting the feeling everyone was perfectly fine with him."

Uriel falls in line behind Sonia, looking at the stall, and becoming calm almost immediately.

"So where are we? I haven't been here before. What's good?" The nephilim's body sways from side to side as the the musique continues to leak out of his headphones even when they aren't on him.

He takes another moment to regard Sonia, his eyes scanning her posture and presence while her head is turned. She really did seem different then when he first met her. He smiles, happy that someone seems to be doing much better than they used to be. It gives him hope.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Sonia gave him time, allowing Uriel to reign himself back in. It wasn't as if she didn't understand, she did, after all she had been there herself. Though...different reasons.

"I don't know, and I don't care about him being an ass. I think... I only care about his goal and everything he stands for. And I'm glad I have an outside perspective on this... I've been getting the feeling everyone was perfectly fine with him."

Sonia gave him a quiet, sympathetic look, but chose to say nothing more on the subject, instead ushering them towards the line. The smell of spiced meats was enticing as it wafted through the air, it made her stomach gurgle. Or, what was left of her stomach anyways. "Ever have a Gyro? Their pretty good! It's lamb with vegetables and sauces in a wrap. Of course the place also has other types of wraps if that's not your thing." For all she knew he didn't eat meat.

If he didn't they could just find some place else, no harm no foul.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 28

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:55 pm

His nose goes forward like a dog's as they neared the restaurant. Oooooh, that smells good. He hasn't eaten much lately, which he is just now realizing, and that is a definite problem. Uriel loses the conversation until Sonia begins speaking, his eyes on the line and impatience working its way into his system.

"Mmmm... I don't think I've ever had a ...gyro? It sounds like a huge taco! I'm always up for tryin' something new! Light, does it smell delicious."

Uriel stands with his hands in his pockets now, tapping his foot rapidly as each person in the line gets their meal, a small countdown inside the Syn'ya's head appears. One person with food I want. Two people with food I want. Three people with food I want... He sighs. Waiting really isn't his game.

His head returns to the real topic, sporadically.

"And it really hasn't got much to do with Kev. Honestly. I'm assuming you know about my little drunk outburst." He turns his head away, a bit ashamed of getting that drunk and letting his feelings loose.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:06 pm

"Mmmm... I don't think I've ever had a ...gyro? It sounds like a huge taco! I'm always up for tryin' something new! Light, does it smell delicious."

"It's kind of like a taco, at least in shape. But it's got flat bread instead of a shell, and there's beef inside with tomato, onions, cheese, and some sauce they make for it. Personally I pick off onions though." Much too raw and powerful for her. Sonia could handle them cooked with something or in a stew, but by themselves and with barely anything to cover them up? No thanks.

One more person moved down the line, after this they'd finally be able to order! Thank God too because her stomach was beginning to grumble.

"And it really hasn't got much to do with Kev. Honestly. I'm assuming you know about my little drunk outburst."

She tilted her head at him, not quite sure what to think. "I heard about it yeah, kind of walked in after you walked out. You didn't seem too happy and I thought maybe talking about it would be better than just...not talking about it, you know?" It could be hard to just try and deal with things on your own. And if left unchecked who knows what could come from turmoil that wasn't resolved, or anger that was never dealt with.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:19 pm

"MMMmmm sideways sammiches." Uriel's face brightens up a bit, ready to eat. His stomach growls hungrily and he holds his abs in protest. Man is he ravenous or what? He shakes his head, trying to take his mind off the edibles. It'll just make the wait last so much longer. If anything, he's terrible at waiting. Patience has no room within Uriel's repertoire of good traits.

"But... yeah. Sorry about that. Been doing a lot of... bad decision-making lately and... I kinda just don't know what to do with my life and all that funky jazz,"He sighs, a depression of energy around them causes gravity to feel just... a bit heavier."Been feeling trapped. And being trapped in a world with people hell-bent on world destruction is stressful... as everyone here fuckin' knows."

Uriel shrugs and puts his hands in his pockets. When do they good food again?

"I'll just get what you get, I don't know what's good. So I'll put my faith in your tastebuds." That merits a tiny smirk from the wingless one. Gotta stay positive here, Uriel, don't ruin a good conversation.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:57 pm

"MMMmmm sideways sammiches."

"Heh! Yeah I guess they are a bit like sideways uh..."sammiches", though honestly I'm not sure they have any relation to a sandwich..I mean..maybe?" She knew they were delicious, she knew what went in them, and that was about it.

"But... yeah. Sorry about that. Been doing a lot of... bad decision-making lately and... I kinda just don't know what to do with my life and all that funky jazz. Been feeling trapped. And being trapped in a world with people hell-bent on world destruction is stressful... as everyone here fuckin' knows."

Well if that didn't ring a familiar bell or two, Sonia regarded Uriel carefully, watching his expressions, feeling the depression as it weighed down the air. There was a lot that they needed to talk about...but...not here. Not in a food line in front of all these people. "Two Gyros' please?" The food vendor nodded and took her money, a few more seconds and two gyro's were put down in front of them. "Thanks!" Sonia took her food and handed Uriel his before motioning him to follow her somewhere that they could talk.

"It sounds like to me," she started once they were a bit further away, "that you got a lot on your mind. "
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:46 pm

Uriel begins to stuff his face as soon as it is in his hand, the gyro disappearing in almost no time flat, and they haven't even sat down! His military-esque apetite and habits haven't changed, and nor will they ever. He nods to her as she motions away from the area. A bit of a quirk in his eyebrow his only skepticism. But he shrugs, and follows on, dancing away as he steps.

He has nothing but one bite left by the time she speaks again. His hand stops before the last bit of wrapped meat meets his mouth. He nods a bit to her statement, a simple one, but true nonetheless. He slowly places the last bite in his mouth and chews it thoughtfully.

"Yeah, these were a good idea. Thanks for introducing them to me!" Way to be dodgy, kid.

He sighs, chewing on his lip and looking over at Sonia, regarding her once again with a small amount of suspicion.

"Hmmm... I do have a lot on my mind. But... why? Why do you care so much?" His head cocks, his genuine curiosity might come off as barbed, but he doesn't know that, and it surely isn't his intent.

Why does this woman care? Is she just curious? Trying to get intel on him in some way? Is... Nah. He'll just roll with it. It won't hurt to just talk at someone today. As long as he doesn't get too hyped up on strong emotions...
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:50 pm

Sonia handed Uriel his gyro, and then suddenly it was gone. ~Like magic~ Or more like a guy who hadn't eaten in a few days. "Did...you want another one?" She asked curiously. "You can have mine if you're really that hungry. And you're welcome, I'm glad you like them." But there was suspicion, she could see it in his eyes.

Why was she helping him? Did she want to try and make him see Fear's side? Did she want to get something out of this?

Perhaps those were questions going through his mind, Sonia could only guess. "Because I know what it's like to keep all that stuck inside, it's self destructive when it has no where to go. I thought maybe talking about it might ease your mind a bit, and that maybe we could discuss what exactly to do about Fear and Mortis"

She couldn't guarantee that they would agree on a proper method, but at least being able to talk about the subject...maybe that would do Uriel some good. It was probably better than simply letting it stew and sit and grow into God knows what else.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:39 pm

"Nah, I'm full now." In all reality he isn't, but the anxiety of the situation kinda stole his appetite. He shakes his head quickly, but nods his head in thanks.

T... what? What to do about them? What is so... wait THEM. There's TWO?!

Underneath his feet, the ground quivers for a moment before he looks Sonia in the eyes, fully aware of how his powers are affecting him as of late.

"There's more than ONE of them?! Light be damned..." Hopelessness enters the Revenant's eyes and his brow furrows. WHAT is with this world? The Void was far less of a prison than this. At least he was alone in the Void. Here, any manner of monster can just pop up and threaten genocide or planetary destruction!

Maybe should have had these thoughts beforehand.

Sparks arc around his head as his emotions flare up again. He takes a deep breath.

"I'm... Sorry. I'm not used to... telling people things. I guess?" You could probably gather that, lobster lady.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:42 pm

"Alright," she brought the gyro back to her mouth and took a bite. Perhaps she was making things worse, but there was no putting the cat back in its' bag now. "He has a brother named Mortis, tall guy, has a sheep skull for a head. We haven't really talked and I don't see him around much."

"I'm... Sorry. I'm not used to... telling people things. I guess?"

"It's alright, just take your time." It wasn't as if they didn't have all day. "From what I heard you were pretty mad at Kev and Livewire the other night, I can probably guess why but I don't really want to assume anything. Do you want to talk about it?" Like Sonia said, she could probably guess that it was because they were so close to Fear, but she had no clue about Uriel's history. She didn't understand what he had done back in his homeworld or why Fear was such a threat to him.

"I just want to understand your side in all of this better if I can, I hope you know that."
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Sun May 15, 2016 9:08 am

"Well, that's unsettling... I think? I don't know." The more he got angry about it, the more whatever training was left in his mind to simply calm himself reared its head. He slumps his shoulders a bit, a sheepish smile, and then a sigh is all Sonia would get out of him.

"It's alright, just take your time."

Uriel nods his head. Why is he so upset? He doesn't trust Fear at all. Due to the whole killing-everyone-because-they-are-living thing really does raise his red flags, but then again, this is really a different world. Uriel sighs once more. He's being ridiculous. He was just starting to think he could make good friends. Can't work on anything without a few mistakes in the process, especially if one isn't so very practiced in the social arts. Or something like that.

"Yeah, I was mad, and drunk. I should apologize. I'll work on it." Uriel kicks his feet a bit at the ground, not sure how to proceed.

"I just want to understand your side in all of this better if I can, I hope you know that."

"I'm not so sure if I have a side. I was just letting my old world thoughts and stuff rule me I guess. I... I don't think I want to talk about it anymore, it's really a downer and I don't think I know Kev and Livewire enough. Sorry." Uriel pauses, he needs to stop with this talk, getting him angry will just break the district. Let's make friends, here, and talk to Sonia. Get his mind off things for a while.

"So, what kind of musique do you like?" as he says this, he takes a moment to adjust his headphones. Something calming, and controlled, and beautiful. Like Sonia? Maybe? Let's see if he can make a guess... From his hand, a glowing circle of runes writes itself into existence. He pulls out Esmerelda from no where, the flame burst styled Les Paul guitar resting on his leg as he sits up against a wall, one foot against the brick of the building. Pulling his headphones down, and a cord appears to crawl it's way from the jack on the guitar into his headphones...

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:19 pm

"It's a biiiiit unsettling honestly, don't feel too bad. Both of the brothers were unsettling. They could kill things either by touching them or looking at them, and they both smelled like a dumpster if the dumpster had gotten into a really touchy feely relationship with a pile of corpses. "It's okay to be mad, but it's good that you can admit if you did something wrong!" She said, trying to be encouraging.

"Honestly, you're not the only one who it upsets, and even if it's for different reasons than me. I'm not too keen on this world being destroyed either. Still I think it's big of you to be willing to step back and admit that you may not know everything about the situation. And if you aren't feeling comfortable, I don't mind just sitting back and relaxing..." If he didn't want to talk about it then he didn't want to talk about it. Sonia knew trying to force the subject could possibly only aggravate him more, and that certainly wasn't something she wanted to do...  

"Hm? Music?" She asked a little confused, and then suddenly, guitar. "Oh! Hm...actually, I really like this. It's nice,"Sonia relaxed in her seat next to Uriel, listening quietly.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:37 am