Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Lets just talk

Post by Sonia on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:30 pm

Time: 7:00 PM
    Date: 4/19/2015

Finally, she was free from the mundane, endless cycle that was retail work. Running a cafe could be taxing work, especially with the weather steadily getting warmer. So Sonia was thankful when she could finally get out a little early to enjoy what was left of the day. Take in some sunshine, smell the nice warm air, work on ignoring the stares from regulars now that her skin was grey.

If that hadn't thrown a few people for a loop

Of course some surprise was to be expected after a transformation like hers, but when compared to all of the good that came out of it putting up with a bit more staring was a price she was willing to pay. She was better. She was happier. She got to see Livewire and Kev without feeling like her insides were on her outside. Of course it wasn't all roses and milk baths, but it was nice...she hadn't felt nice in a really long time.

Most of all, as she walked down the busy roads, she was able to enjoy something she hadn't been able to enjoy in so long. Peace. Her mind no longer ached, no longer made her sick. She was okay.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 28

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Re: Lets just talk

Post by Uriel on Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:09 pm

Uriel's eyes fall from the stars as he looks out on the evening light from atop the multiple story building he was dangling his feet from. The Revenant was at a loss for thought. All day has been devoted to controlling himself. The mark on his back has been burning brighter every day, if his emotions didn't play such a large part in his abilities he wouldn't have an issue, but lately...

Kev...

He grimaces, thinking about the evil already in this world. It really isn't the fault of any deity, it is just fate once again playing tricks on him. There's always darkness. He was so happy to be rid of Earth when he arrived here. Somewhere new is always nice, especially when you're used to jumping back and forth from plane to plane of existence. Uriel's shirtless body glistens with a sheen of sweat. Simply releasing his energies and shadowboxing did nothing to calm his far-too-complicated-for-Uriel thoughts. He stands up slowly as his musique begins to blare, he normally doesn't care about the normal populaces' ears, but this evening it is only just uncomfortably loud.

Untying the fur-lined and hooded jacket from around his waste, he zips it up his chest. Taking a deep breath, he steps forward into the open air. Speeding feet first, a few people look up and gasp. Uriel bobs his head as he plummets, then sends a wave of sound downward with a stomp in midair. Slowing to a halt as he hits the now cracked pavement, he ignores the wide eyed onlookers and wanders along the sidewalk.

Maybe oh maybe someone might like his musique.

I remember...
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Fri May 01, 2015 10:19 pm

Loud music and gasps alongside turning heads directed Sonia's gaze towards the rooftops just in time to see a single figure fall through the air. Music? (Sound. It was waves of sound) Broke the figures fall, allowing him to land safely on the sidewalk. There was only one person that it could possibly be.

Oh, well, talk about luck.

"Uriel!" Sonia made her way past the wide eyed citizens and carefully approached the music user. She still had no idea how he would react, though he had never hurt her, she understood that things had become incredibly awkward between him, livewire, and kev. The news of Fear was also incredibly troubling, Sonia wouldn't put it past him or blame him if he was still hot about it all. "Hey, I've been looking for you. I'm Sonia, we met a few times before?" She wondered if he could even recognize her after all of her physical transformation.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Mon May 04, 2015 7:47 pm

Uriel was so lost in thought he barely heard his name. It was only on a stroke of luck that the musique was slightly less loud in the bridge of the song when he hears Sonia's voice. The Revenant stops, who was that? Someone knowing his name? Not many really talk to him much but...

He turns his head toward the source of the voice as she... carefully? walks toward him. What... why is she being so skeptical? Wait.

"Oh... Hi there... Sonia. You're... Grey." Uriel leans in as she comes closer, trying to get a better look at her.

Well, if that's not a good distraction from the swirling vortex of useless thoughts, he doesn't know what is.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed May 06, 2015 8:09 pm

Did he even recognize her? Her facial structure was the same but her hair and her skin...it would be easy to anyone to mistake her for someone else unless they got a good look.

Uriel wrote:"Oh... Hi there... Sonia. You're... Grey."

Well, at least they were getting that out of the way, and in record time! "Yeah, it's a bit of a long story, but I'm okay. Everythings fine now." She assured and stepped a bit closer. "What about you? You okay?" She wasn't sure what he did most days, but jumping off a building seemed a bit extreme within the city limits. But then again, maybe that was just how he got around. He certainly wouldn't be the first in Portal Breach to have a different method of travel.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Mon May 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Uriel turned to fully regard the woman. His body slouches back a bit and a bead of sweat drips off his nose as he takes a deep breath to speak, dispelling his earlier thoughts.

"Yeah,... I wouldn't have recognized you if it wasn't for your sound." it was true, Uriel really doesn't care about the looks of others, to the point where he hardly regards them with sight. The sound of one's voice and body are true identifiers for the Revenant. Uriel blinks and cocks his head to the side as she steps closer and dives straight at her point. Which makes him flinch visibly.

"Me? I'm doing as well as I can, in the best way I can." Uriel shrugs and looks off to the side, his headphones spark and his musique rises and lowers in volume at his influx of emotion. Small tendrils of orange energy leak from his back.

Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:27 pm

"Yeah,... I wouldn't have recognized you if it wasn't for your sound."

Her sound? "You mean my voice?" She knew that Uriel was closely tied to music, but Sonia still did not quite comprehend just how deeply ingrained the two were. Uriel told her just about how well he was doing, and for all that had happened Sonia guessed he could have been much worse. "Yeah, I kinda know how that feels."

Sonia watched as Uriels headphones sparked, as energy shifted from his back. Sonia looked around , watching the crowd, unsure of exactly how to engage further. She decided that perhaps the best thing to do was get them somewhere more relaxed. "Are you hungry? Would you like to maybe get something to eat with me?"
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:57 pm

"Yeah, everyone has a sound. Yours is hard to hear, but it's there. A soft whispered wind moving at high speeds and a sure step. The step is new though."

Uriel shrugs as she sympathizes. All together he looks a bit out of place, speaking with her that is. But at the moment he seems to have been working out in some fashion. His breathing is short and bursting, and he is sweating profusely. Still, he adjusts his jacket and headphones as she begins speaking, seemingly fidgeting as he does his little dance to his own musique. Nothing really stops him from that.

As the thoughts are banished, the ones of more troubling moments in his life, his powers seem to subside and he is seen as normal once more. The people along the sidewalk still eye him warily but continue along their routes instead of slowly investigating while they rubber neck the scene.

The Revenant cocks his head to the side at her proposal to find a place to eat. Now that he thinks about it, he is quite hungry. He's been training for a while now and probably should keep up on his energy. He doesn't see a stop to training for a while.

"Well... sure. But... that wouldn't be awkward for you would it? I would love to, don't get me wrong, Sonia. I just tend to attract a lot of attention... bad and otherwise." Uriel shrugs, like 'it is is how it is'.

But a small smile touches his lips. Well, she seems honest enough.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:01 pm

Uriel wrote:"Yeah, everyone has a sound. Yours is hard to hear, but it's there. A soft whispered wind moving at high speeds and a sure step. The step is new though."

Lips twitched up in amusement, a small smile that was probably the first many had seen in a long time. A new step huh? She hears the horde whisper in wonder and mirth, all thinking along the same thing, Uriel can hear her new power. "It sounds nice, I like the idea that I sound like that. Thanks."

People all around them were still staring, looking at uriel and she. Why they were so surprised though was beyond her, c'mon people, surely you've seen weirder at this point?

"I don't think it'd be that awkward, and really, who here doesn't attract the wrong attention from time to time?" No attacks could happen inside the city limits, and really it wasn't like she hadn't been in situations where she had already felt horribly awkward. Plus there was really no reason that she would begin to in the first place. "Have any type of food that you prefer?"
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Uriel shrugs and smirks a bit at her thanks toward his comment. Gratitude for a simple phrase. So odd, but something he apparently enjoys. Most people he tells about that certain part he can hear freak out or distance from him. So far so good, Uriel, you haven't scared another off. Yet.

But the people? Sure they've seen weirder, but they are definitely not used to the seemingly volatile being before them. Uriel's been here before, and some recognize him and try to steer clear. As of late, he has been a bit destructive, and people are beginning to notice.

Her reassurance actually works though, Uriel nodding in response then snorting his approval.

"Well, I like just about anything, really! Just... nothing too spicy." Uriel turns his gaze to the side and scratches the side of his head.

The heated portion of foods, in Scoville's terms, aren't the most agreeable to the Revenant. The last time he tried something too spicy, he cried.

Probably the closest thing to embarrassed he's ever felt.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:38 pm

"Well, I like just about anything, really! Just... nothing too spicy."

Sonia nods and motions for him to follow after her. "Nothing too spicy, got it. I know a great sandwich shop that should be right up your alley then. You like sandwiches? They've got really good ones but we could go somewhere else too." Being the owner of a cafe came with perks, one being knowing a lot of other restaurant owners.

She knew about several hole in the wall places, food vendors, cart pushers. If sandwiches weren't Uriels' thing than Sonia could find something else, they'd be able to find something that they could both eat, no problem.

"So, how have you been?" She asked, making conversation as they walked on.
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:17 am

Uriel shrugs sheepishly as he grins and walks after Sonia, putting his hands behind his head and walking beside her in no time at all, his long legs catching up to her in a moment. He nods to the soft musique playing around him as he talks to the grey woman.

"Of course I like sandwiches~ They're the best of all worlds of food. You can put anything between two slices of breadstuffs!" His thoughts may be spontaneous but sandwiches he doesn't argue with. Or just good food in general. It's been a thing ever since he rid himself of Niddhogg. Eating actually means something again!

Uriel had only been eating stuff Jherrek went to the store to get, the Revenant wasn't much of a cook, but his brother new plenty about food preparation.

The Syn'ya looks off to the side as Sonia asks the most tame of prying questions. How is he? How is he really? Mmmph. Well he doesn't really know Sonia all too well, but hey... what's it going to hurt by letting some steam out?

His musique flares a bit at his conflicted thoughts, but he sighs and it calms down. Getting a handle on his emotions is taking top priority in his life. He needs to hone himself more. Everyday it seems to be getting a little bit worse instead of better. There's going to have to be something that helps him. He's not going to live alone, but he might have to. He doesn't want that, even if his brother is a complete jerk.

"Well, I've really been better. I'm having some sort of an existential crisis or something." He scrunches up his lips and waves behind him, yeah no big deal, Uriel. No big deal at all.

Nothing he can't handle alone. Right?
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:26 am

Uriel wrote:"Of course I like sandwiches~ They're the best of all worlds of food. You can put anything between two slices of breadstuffs!"

She laughed, "That's a pretty great way of looking at it." Uriel seemed nice! Very upbeat and open, it was a nice change to some of the people in Portal Breach. As for her subtly, Uriel was about to find that she could be as subtle as a hammer to the face.

Uriel wrote:"Well, I've really been better. I'm having some sort of an existential crisis or something."

"Is it because of Judge Fear?" Yep. All the subtly of a hammer to the face. In all actuality though, the only reason she was being so blunt was because she figured that to do so otherwise would have been sneaky. This was a pretty serious topic, and one she believed that Uriel felt very strongly about. Being open and honest with him throughout the conversation was necessary, she wasn't trying to insult him after all!
    Uriel
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    330/330  (330/330)
    Stamina Bar:
    56/56  (56/56)

Post by Uriel on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:36 pm

Uriel's laugh mirrors Sonia's for a moment until said hammer falls upon the conversation.

The half-angel's feet hesitate for a moment, his eyes glowing bright orange in a quick flash. Behind him, sparks buzz across the ground, and an invisible force shoots out behind him. The building along the side of the street's pane glass windows spiderweb crack in multiple places.

Uriel continues on like nothing happened. Taking a short breath.

"Uh... yeah, yep. Yeah."

He continues to walk with a dance in his step, but definitely wasn't in his happy mood in full anymore. One heck of a fickle guy, this Uriel.
    Sonia
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Sonia on Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:08 pm

It was like watching glass shattering, the affect of her words immediate in Uriel's expression and stance. Sparks actually shot out of him! Several windows even cracked in a few places...Wow. She really was treading on a touchy subject wasn't she? And with all the grace of a three legged cow too.

"He's kind of an ass huh?" She asked unnecessarily. "Ass" was probably putting it mildly in Uriel's opinion but it was an attempt to lighten the mood none the less. "Can't say we're really friends either..." They had an odd few moments, perhaps the judge had been trying to glean something out of her mind, or perhaps he had simply been trying to understand the person who was close to Kev and Livewire.

Or maybe he just liked to be an ass

Either way, even with all that behind them and even with her promise to Livewire...yeah no she and Fear were still not friends. "Don't worry, I'm not here to reprimand you." She assured and approached a small little open air stall, taking her place in the back of the line.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:59 am