Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Home for a TAC

Post by Cozu on Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:05 pm

The chocolate drink that Cozu had asked for was gone in seconds flat. Dreamlanders were known for their iron stomachs and huge appetites. Noticing Meta Knight eat his food, Cozu took a glance to the big pile of sugary sweets he had composed onto his plate. He better start eating, but for now, he should explain why he needed a broom.  "Well, I had nineteen items that allowed me to transform within my sack, and a broom was one of those items. It let me turn into the housecleaning neatfreaks known as Broom Hatters. I was quite responsible for keeping the house back on Float Islands! Maybe my broom ended up here?" AND SO THE QUEST FOR HIS STUFF WAS ON! Cozu was sure that he could find his broom right here, right now.

With that off his mind, Cozu grabbed a chocolate bar and slipped it under the silky fabric, and took a bite. "...This is really good!" His ears pointed straight up, a good sign amongst his peers.

Last edited by Cozu on Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am

((Sorry for the delay!))

Sir Meta Knight listened as the young TAC mentioned the transformation items, and gave a quiet hum of recognition. Yes, that's right--TACs generally needed an item in order to transform, like how Cozu had used the parasol earlier. "Yes, that is sure to come in handy," he said with a nod. "I suppose it would be good to help on the upkeep of your room."

He thought for a moment, taking a sip of his ginger ale. "And... re-obtaining your lost items would be a good way to keep yourself busy." Similar to how he himself was still working toward regaining his lost strength. He'd regained a fair amount, but still had a ways to go.

Soon enough Meta Knight's salad had disappeared, and he was now eating the cake--a bit more slowly than he did with the salad. He could have very well swallowed it in one gulp, but he knew his manners, and besides, he wanted to savor the taste. [color=#86519E]"Yes," he agreed, "The food here is very good."
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 51

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:33 pm

“You transform with items?” asked Xiao, trying to imagine what kind of magical sequence would start up when Cozu gets armed with a broom. “Would any broom do, or would it have to be a specific broom?”

The idea that he could transform into a clean-a-holic was neat and Xiao wished there was something like that for herself to use as well. It would make cleaning and chores so much more easier to tackle through if it became something her transformed self could enjoy.

“If it is a specific magic broom, does it only work on you, or does it work on others as well?” At first, she was thinking of asking only for herself, then, her eyes just had to slide over to Sir Meta Knight and images of him in a cute little apron and armed with a broom or duster blossomed into her head. Forget using it on herself! She wanted to see the clean-a-holic side of all her friends! What would Sir Meta Knight look like? What would the Links? Would they all have matching aprons? Actually can this magic broom be used by fairies? Because the Links’ fairies would look beyond sugary sweet with little itty-bitty aprons on.

“If you need any help finding your items, I would be happy to volunteer,” Xiao said as she devoured more of her broth and bread. It was her first time dining here, but true to what the two Dreamlanders said, the food at the inn was good. It wasn’t the fanciest fare she had seen - oh no, that was something reserved for ridiculously priced food in restaurants - but it was yummy and definitely asking for her to help herself to more.
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:14 am

"Yeah, I transform just like I do with the umbrella! I don't think it has to be a certain broom... The one that I had was just a plain old broom with a brown handle and yellow bristles." Cozu folded his ears. "I've had that broom ever since Turbine took me into his house." Oh, if only he could find his items! Then he could use everything to the fullest of his abilities. Fortunately, Xiao had mentioned that he would help him out! How wonderful!

He decided to explain to her that he could shapeshift because he was a TAC, and that was his special ability. "Well, considering I'm a TAC, I can transform in two ways: Using an item, or... stealing someone's body. It's quite crazy, but it's helped me out in a bunch of situations. I can tell you if someone gives me an item they usually carry on them, that'll let me copy them without me having to be such a thief."

Cozu snuck another piece of chocolate off of his plate, and munched on it.
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Sir Meta Knight nodded as he listened to Cozu's explanation. His eyes narrowed briefly in distaste at the second method of transformation, however--yes, he'd forgotten about that. He'd seen TACs do that before, hiding in the shadows before nabbing a helpless Dreamlander in their bag to disguise themselves. "I would be careful with that method, Cozu," he warned. "I do not think it would go over well with the ISOs, and I do not wish to see you get yourself in trouble."

But his demeanor lightened when the TAC went on. "It should be relatively easy for you to acquire a few of your needed items. A broom could easily be acquired from a shop, or borrowed from someone," he mused, "and it shouldn't be too difficult for you to find some weapons, either."

Remembering something, he hummed thoughtfully. "In fact, I believe I still have an extra sword in my room for sparring purposes." He glanced over at Xiao Xiao briefly--she was part of the reason he'd bought it in the first place. "If you ever wish to become a Blade Knight, you are welcome to come to my room and borrow it."
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:38 pm

Stealing somebody’s body. That didn’t sound too pleasant. Xiao wrinkled her nose at the thought of somebody walking around, looking like her and not really being her. Oh my, what if they did something bad and illegal whilst pretending to be her? Not that she would imagine somebody as cute as Cozu would do that.

Though… she was still massively curious about this ability and was eager to see all the different things the TAC could possibly turn into. Before she could voice further interest though, a very lovely aroma drifted across the room as the kitchen doors opened and a waiter came out, holding aloft something that smelt fantastic.

“Oo! Oooo! Pizza! Fresh pizza!” And the squirrel was away in a flash, practically pouncing on a fresh plate and loading it a pizza slice on it just as the waiter set it down at the food counter. Since she was up, she may as well scoop some more food, she supposed. Very soon, Xiao was back at the table with pizza, fries, spring rolls and various meats on skewers.

“They have spring rolls! They have spring roll! I love spring rolls!” she giggled as she sat herself back down.

Now where was she? She cannot quite remember… oh yes, something about Cozu turning into somebody and Sir Knight mentioned a sword and sparring. Her eyes sparkled at the idea. “So you can turn into something like, or into, Sir Knight himself if you have his sword? Do it only work for people from your own world, or would anybody do? I have heard from Sir Knight mention about fending off an enemy who was the strongest in the galaxy, that must mean you know, and maybe had been to other worlds so… maybe you have changed into something alien before? Like… like me? Can you change into me if I give you something of mine?”

She may not like the idea of somebody running around as her but come on, she was SUPER curious about this!

[OOC Note: I'm sory for being so super duper late ;A;]
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:54 pm

"Yeah, finding a broom shouldn't be all that hard... but what in the name of NOVA are ISOs?" They sounded like some sort of internation espionage unit of some sort, and Cozu didn't want to end up being hunted down for being a body snatcher.  "I understand, Meta Knight. I'll make sure to only use it if I absolutely have to." He held up two of his massive fingers, and gave him a small nod.

When the Knight offered his extra sword to him, Cozu felt like that was quite the privilege. To use a sword the Legendary Meta Knight had... that was truly wonderous! "Wow... thank you, Meta Knight! I'll come to borrow it if I ever need it, and use it to the fullest. You won't regret it!" Just as he was finished talking, he saw Xiao Xiao come back with all that food... and pizza! It'd be rude to just take a slice, so he kept those hands of his folded.

"Oh, well... I've never been able to try that out! After all, this is the... the first time I've ever gotten to see Meta Knight. I suppose it would work! I've only ever used this in my world, so I'm not sure if it would work outside of Popstar. As for the Strongest Warrior In The Galaxy..." Cozu shut his eyes for a moment. Galacta Knight... Turbine's told me the whole legend a thousand times... "...I'm sure it would work if I ever got ahold of him."

But at the last question: Turning into Xiao Xiao? He folded his ears, and thought for a moment...

"It couldn't hurt to try! Do you have any accessories on you?"

(OOC: It's no problem! Welcome back! :iloveitmore: )
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 pm

"The ISOs act as law enforcement here," Sir Meta Knight explained. "But so long as you do not do anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about from them.

When new food was brought in out of the kitchen, he turned back to the buffet in interest. Xiao Xiao was already loading her plate with more food--some of it was greasy food like pizza, but some of it... "Hmm, that looks good," he said quietly. He was away from the table for only a moment, returning with some spring rolls on a plate and eating them quietly as they resumed the conversation.

It was good he could swallow food quickly and easily, otherwise he may have choked at Xiao Xiao's speculation. "Well, I do not know that you would turn into me," he said in amusement, "but certainly a creature able to use a sword like me, such as a Blade Knight or Sword Knight."

He held back a flinch at the mention of Galacta Knight, however. He was long gone, though, and there was no use dwelling on that.

At the suggestion that he try to transform into something like Xiao Xiao though, he relaxed, smiling beneath his mask. "Well, that is an interesting thought. I agree that it would be worth a try."
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:55 am

Did she have accessories on her? That was like asking if she had fur on her tail. Xiao’s eyes sparkled right up and she forgot about food for a while as she rummaged in her sleeves as if she had a whole collection of things hidden in there despite how it’s only a single layer of fabric.

“What works best? A handkerchief? Or would that not be very hygienic? Jewellery? I really wear any though.But I like to collect them.  A purse? How long do I have to have had it for? Oh! Oh!Oh! How about this!” she babbled before in the end, reaching up and tugging one of her three red and gold hair clips from her bangs. She held it out excited. “Would you look like a mini version of me? Or would it be full sized? Squirrel? Or this human-ish form? Wait, wait, wait! Does that mean you change genders when you transform then? Or would you stay the same gender? If you’re changing into me then…. does that mean it would be a male Xiao that you change into?”

That would be interesting….What would a male Xiao look like? Would they resemble her? Would they be taller? Ooooh what would they wear? Hey, hold that thought…..

She panicked then leant in with a lowered voice so that only her two friends could hear. “Would you be clothed?” Because she was completely not oh and kay with the idea of anybody seeing her unclothed in her human-ish form - male or female. That’s embarrassing!

“Squirrel form is fine though. You can’t see anything because of all the fur,” she quickly added as her face burned pink. Xiao then started worrying that maybe she was being a bit too demanding and picky when he had kindly offered to demonstrate his copying ability.
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:09 am

"Law enforcement... hm... do you think they'd use Wheelies here, like they do back in Popstar? I guess not, considering this is an entirely new WORLD I'm in. But I can assure you, that I'll use my powers for good only! I swear on my sack and all." The TAC raised his hand up, running two fingers over the front of his face. "I'm sure I'd only turn into a Blade Knight or Sword Knight! But... what if I was able to hold onto Galaxia? Would I turn into you then? I don't think I could handle such power, Meta Knight. That's scary to think about."

Turning to Xiao Xiao after getting approval from Meta Knight himself, Cozu extended his hand for the hair clip the squirrel girl was offering. "I... I'm pretty sure I'll look exactly how you look right now. The interesting thing about me transforming is that I get fully healed among doing so, but I can't keep switching forever now, can I?" Taking the hair clip and folding his ears, Cozu sighed. "...Okay, here goes nothing!" Closing his hand around the object, Cozu began to shine... and then, in a flash of light, Cozu looked EXACTLY like Xiao Xiao, voice and all. He had a nervous expression on his face. And, now he was... a girl.

"...Oh, NOVA. This feels... uncomfortable." He took a look at his hands, and folded them over. These were not the giant hands he was used to. He had actual fingers, now. Moving them a little with a bewildered expression, he turned to look down at Meta Knight. "...Meta Knight, why does being so tall feel... weird?" He let a nervous gulp sound. But hey, it actually WORKED!

(ooc: i'm sorry about the slight delay!)
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:59 pm

"I have not seen any Wheelies here yet, unfortunately," Sir Meta Knight said, "But even if there were Wheelies here, I do not think they would be big enough for most beings here to ride." He listened as the TAC swore to not cause trouble, and nodded. At the mention of his using Galaxia, however... "I do not think a situation would ever arise in which you should need to take Galaxia." His tone was not angry, but serious. I am not sure what sort of transformation that would cause, and I do not believe that is something we need to find out."

Fortunately, Xiao-Xiao presented an item of hers that might allow Cozu to attempt a different transformation, and Sir Meta Knight sat back to observe. The TAC began to glow, and...

"...Stars," he whispered, staring at the second Xiao-Xiao that now stood before them. "That is... quite impressive."

At Cozu's question, however, he tensed. That was a loaded question (at least for him), whether the TAC realized it or not, and Meta Knight only gave a low hum in response.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed May 25, 2016 11:45 am

Wheelies, what were wheelies? Xiao’s imagination bubbled off to images ranging from the training wheels you add onto bicycles, to steering wheels, to cheese wheels, water wheels and finally ended up on a Cozu with wheels in place of his feet…. Then maybe dressed in police uniform since it seems like these Wheelie-things are associated to law enforcement. Actually, that would be very cute! She wouldn’t mind having this kind of police officer rolling around the city! Oh wait!, say what, sir knight? You ride them? So they were a vehicle? Not a being? She’s close-ish to their height when she’s in squirrel form, maybe she could ride on if she asked nicely?

Then there were mentions of other knights. Blade Knights and Sword Knights. How many knights were there?! Seriously, there cannot be that many princesses and damsel in distresses that needed saving, nor as many kings and lords to serve. Actually, thinking of kings and lord, Xiao had never asked who exactly her lovely Sir Meta Knight worked for. Polka-dot mental sticky note to squirrel-self, remember to ask about what king is like, does he have a curly white beard and is his castle big and pretty.

“Exactly like me?” echoed Xiao Xiao, getting excited all over again at the prospect of seeing a new magic at work. And he gets fully healed when he transformed as well. Xiao had to admit that was pretty nifty. It would be ghastly if he was hurt somewhere and to transform into a new being only to have the same injuries. If she ever had to fight with the TAC in battle, then she had zero interested in seeing herself all beaten up if he decided to transform into her midway. That’s just not pretty!

Her new friend start to shine and Xiao had to squint to keep her eyes on him, before…. Xiao’s mouth dropped open and her eyes were the size of saucers. She must had gaped at him for a good minute or two unblinking and barely seeming to breath, before there was a very thrilled squeak and Xiao was out of her chair, over by Cozu’s and poking at all things poke-able. “T-That’s my arm! That’s my tail! It’s just as fluffy! Oh! My ears actually look pretty cute. My face! My hands! My clothes!”

Her hands caught the transformed TAC’s face, turning it this way and that in marvel. “This is so…. Magically incredible. How do you feel? Apart from being weird about being tall? It takes some getting used to. I remember when I first turned human size. It was weird. Does this mean you have my vision and sense of smell now as well? Though I’m not very sure how your sense are in your usual forms in comparison….actually...” Xiao turned and squinted at Meta Knight suddenly, as if the action could allow her to see through his mask. “Do you have a nose?”
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Mon May 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Cozu was in a state of confusion. This was not a body he was used to, but in due time, he'd get used to it the more he used it. "U-uh... I don't think I'D be able to ride a Wheelie with this body, Meta Knight. I'd probably crush it because I'm so big! But... WOAH! This is amazing! I'm super tall! And I have legs, even!"

As for the statement of Galaxia, a nervous gulp sounded through the TAC. "...Would I even copy your visage, Meta Knight? Or... would something else happen? I don't think that I want to learn the outcome of that, I'm pretty sure horrible things would happen, and I don't even think I'm fit to wield a sword such as Galaxia its-HEY! WOAH, HEY!" Cozu could feel the squirrel girl poke and prod at him while she fired off all sorts of questions at him. This felt... weird! Really weird! And when she grasped his face, it felt even MORE weird! "Plheash lhet ghoooo ofh mheeee, Xhiao! He tried to worm his way out of her grasp, but he just wasn't able to shake free.

This was a first for this citizen of Dream Land, and he had a feeling this wouldn't be his last. What was he getting himself into? Life was going to be very, very weird for the TAC.

Oh, the broom! He almost forgot the broom! They needed to find one, posthaste!
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:54 pm

"Yes," Meta Knight said, in response to Cozu's statement about being too big to ride a Wheelie in that state. "Perhaps." In truth, he might possibly be able to ride a Rex Wheelie that was on the larger end of the spectrum, but that wasn't really something he felt like bringing up right now.

In fact, Sir Meta Knight would be quite contented without all this talk about height.

At the question about copying him, though, Meta Knight shook his head, relaxing a little. "No, I do not believe you would be able to take on my appearance. As for Galaxia... it is not something I would like just anyone to wield. He might have lent it to someone, once or twice... but that was a very, very strange circumstance.

"If you wish, we could look for other objects for you to copy, once we are done eating."

((OOC: ooooh sorry I took ages to get back to this))
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:08 pm

Cozu-Xiao said something whilst her faces were clamped around his/her face, but for the life of Xiao, she cannot decipher what it was.

“I am not very fluent in squishy face-speak,” she explained, squishing Cozu-Xiao’s cheeks a little more as if that would help him/her realise that yes, his...her..(this is so confusing) face is very squished and she cannot understand him. It only took something like five seconds more before she realised that wait, Real-Xiao was the one making Cozu-Xiao’s face squishy and so it’s ultimately Real-Xiao’s fault that she cannot understand Cozu-Xiao’s words.

“Oh! Sorry!” she blurted as she released Cozu-Xiao, instead opting to examine her lookalike’s hair, comparing it to her own strands. “Ooo, this is so magically amazing. It even feels like it used the same conditioner I do.”

And now, because strands of hair was in her hand, she suddenly had an urge to start braiding it. “This would make figuring out hairstyles for myself so much easier.” Not that she really changed her hairstyle much.

Speaking of hair: “If I gave you something from my master, would you then be able to turn into my master? And if you do, can I please, please, please, pretty please with sugar and buns on top, please style your hair? But you have to keep it a secret from my master because I don’t think he would like the idea of people changing into him, nor me styling his hair in stylishly cute looks. I think he would look adorable in braids?”

Her master aside though, Sir Knight mentioned about needing to find other things for Cozu to copy. “What other things would you need?”

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 am