Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Re: Home for a TAC

Post by Cozu on Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:33 pm

Cozu threw his hand onto the counter, quickly pulling himself to his friends. "Yes, I'm all set for lunch." He gave Link a quick wave with his hand as he turned to his friends. Xiao Xiao seemed to talk at a million miles per hour! So the TAC took it as a challenge to answer just as fast.

"It was nice, it looked very cozy, it was very neat, I'm not sure if I'll decorate it, but I'd probably make it feel just like home, a few extra blankets never hurt anyone, there's a mall in the city? They even have furniture from MY world?" GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP! It seemed trying to answer as fast as possible left Cozu short of breath.

"U... uwuh... I'm okay, j-just short of breath..." The TAC spun around trting to keep his footing as they began to approach the dining area, where Cozu's sense of smell immediately kicked in. "Wow... this place smells really... really good. I'm starved just smelling the aroma of food!"

Cozu looked up to the lady in front of them. She seemed like she was a waiter, so he decided to introduce himself at her question. "Y-yes, I'm Cozu, a TAC from the planet Dream Land... just like Meta Knight." Cozu missed out on the last question, because his hunger decided now was not the time for questions! He needed to eat, now.
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Level : 22

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Sir Meta Knight said nothing as Xiao Xiao examined his arms--even though she could see that they were clearly attached, it seemed she felt the need to have a closer examination anyway. Fortunately he was used to the squirrel demon's antics and didn't complain, but he did pull his arms away as soon as possible, wrapping his cape around them for the time being.

When Cozu returned, Meta Knight tried to follow the barrage of questions Xiao Xiao threw around, and was almost taken off-guard when she suddenly included him in her impromptu interrogation. "Not furniture from Dreamland, no, but you should be able to find things that are more appropriate for you." Appropriately-sized, but he left out that part.

Soon the trio was heading into the dining area, and Meta Knight nodded to the waitress. "Good afternoon," he greeted, then allowed Cozu to introduce himself. But when Rosa teased him about Xiao Xiao's presence, his voice was tinged with hints of annoyance. She was a friend, yes, but he knew what the waitress was implying. "Yes, Xiao Xiao will be joining us for lunch as well, if that is acceptable," he replied, choosing not to comment on the tease. There were more important things at hand... such as food.
    Link64
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Link64 on Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Nodding at Xiao's added thanks and wish for a nice lunch, Link called, "See you later Xiao!" With a final wave to the yaojing, Sir Meta Knight, and the new tenant Cozu, the Hero of Time set about finishing up everything at the desk so that he could head on upstairs to his own lunch. He had already been close to a good stopping point before the TAC had arrived at the inn, so with the new room form entered and filed away, and his previous bit of filing taken care of, he was ready to meet his family.

"Are you finished, Link?" Tael asked, chiming curiously as the boy put away another couple of sheets of paper.

"Yes," replied Link, nodding to the fairy. "Thanks for waiting for me, Tael. Let's go meet the others!"

With a happy bob of his glow, Tael readily followed after the young hero as he locked the office and made his way for the stairs. Link was definitely looking forward to the creamy stew that awaited him, and even more to the company that he was going to be able to enjoy it with!
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Level : 51

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:00 pm

“That sounds like a very nice room,” said Xiao before blinking down at the TAC. Xiao was well versed in talking fast and babbling quickly, but the squirrel did not expect everybody else to do the same back to her. She did however appreciate the effort and when Cozu tried to reply to her just as fast as she questioned him, she smiled and patted him on the head to show her appreciation and support. “It’s oh and kay. I talk fast sometimes, you don’t have to match the speed. It might be better if you don’t anyway, I make a lot of blunders in my babbling and it is a lot better to take time to think of your words than shoot them off like I do. I haven’t got into any trouble yet thankfully….”

She soon joined the TAC in sniffing the air, mouth watering alongside him as well. “Yes, it does.”

There was this lady who looked both stern and warm at once at the restaurant area. Xiao instinctively slowed down and let her tenant friends go on and do the talking first. She did blush at the Lady Friend comment, because daaaaw, she thought she was a ‘lady’. Xiao like the woman already. The squirrel tries her very best to act polite and ladylike, so to hear she is achievi--- wait a minute, no, she meant the OTHER kind of lady friend.

Xiao Xiao looked down at the Dreamland knight, blinking. Seriously? Her? With him? She wasn’t sure how that would work. Can he even reproduce? Because a traditional minded person like Xiao’s first thought in choosing a partner was for the purpose of offsprings.

“We are friends,” she stressed, hoping it would help make things easier for them all.
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Post by Universal NPC on Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:02 pm

The knight avoided her question. Of course he would. No matter, Rosa looked at the other puffball-like companion who introduced himself. She gave a nod back in greeting. “I’m Rosa. I’m in charge of this area here. If you want anything, you can just find me.” She nodded again to the lady squirrel being that was with them. “A table for three then.”

Rosa turned her dear old waitress head around, scanned the available tables to see which she felt like placing them at, then gestured for them to follow. She showed to to a cosy table by the wall. Once they were all seated, she waved at the buffet displays.. “Since you two had never been here before, as you can see, we serve a buffet style lunch and evening meal here. Pretty standard human food, so I hope you’re not looking for any fancy alien delicacy. Salad bar, over there, desserts, right there, and fruit of there. Free of charge to all tenants and friends - provided you don’t bring a mob of them. There is no drinks table because there are just far too many different drinks to be placed onto one table and, frankly, I like to keep my staff busy making drinks than standing there idling. So what can I get them to make for you? There ARE some alcoholic beverages but nothing too special…”

She then looked down at the two beings from Dreamland. She wasn’t even sure how old they were much less if they could actually consume alcohol yet. Though if one of the could be called a ‘knight’ then she supposed he must of some age…. but then again, their own innkeeper and assistant were young boys who was called ‘heroes’ of their time so titles honestly doesn’t reflect age.

Then Rosa squinted at the squirrel lady. What was she? Sixteen? Definitely no drinking for her yet.
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 1

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:53 pm

"...I'll need to make a note to not talk as fast. It sounds like it would be a nice room... but it won't have the same feel as Float Islands." There it was; that sinking feeling that Float Islands was gone forever. He needed to stop dwelling on the past and look forward to the future! The bright, um... shiny, futuristicy future. Whenever Xiao laid a hand on him, his ears twitched in response.

"I'll mostly eat fruits and desserts. Strawberry Shortcake is very good from where I come from... although I guess Pep Brew won't be an option for drinks." He wasn't too happy that his favorite drink was gone. He swore he had a Pep Brew in his bag before he went through the P-

Oh. Right. He forgot about the whole "Portal Fiasco" incident. All that was left was the Parasol.

"...you don't happen to have chocolate milk, do you?"
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:39 am

"Yes, a table for three is fine," Sir Meta Knight replied, and followed the waitress to their table. It was a nice seat--he did prefer to sit closer to the wall.

Part of him almost smiled at the mention of strawberry shortcakes, which were made quite delicious back in Dreamland, but another part of him fought the urge to shudder at the very mention of them. A certain "hero" had once nearly destroyed the planet over a missing strawberry shortcake, and that was not an incident Meta Knight would soon forget.

"No, there is no Pep Brew here that I have found," he replied to Cozu. "This place does have some caffeinated drinks that taste similar, however." But not as good... There was yet another thing he missed from Dreamland.

But speaking of caffeinated drinks...

"I will take a ginger ale," Meta Knight said, looking up at their waitress.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:19 pm

Float Islands. Did the TAC say Float Islands? That sounds so pretty! There were islands that float in their world? She wondered what living one them would be like. In Portal Breach, there was only one floating structure in the sky and that was her lord’s home, the Palace of Winds. She would love to have more floating places, because places in the sky, with the magnificent view and fluffy clouds, are always enchanting. Xiao would have to make sure she asked about them later.

For now though, she listened to the waitress lady talk about the different food tables there were, her eyes followed and each type of food was mentioned, before she settled them back onto the lady again when she asked if they want drinks.

“Can I have cold tea? The type that’s sweet and have ice cubes?” She was more of a fan for hot tea, but if she was going to wander around and collect plates of food, she wouldn’t be able to appreciate the temperature of hot tea. Then, because it was begging to be asked, she turned to her small friends. “What is Pep Brew?”
    Universal NPC
    Non-Player Character

Non-Player Character

Level : ??

Post by Universal NPC on Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:22 pm

Ah, Rosa was very glad the alcohol subject was not broached. She really didn’t want to deal with asking for proof of age from the two tenants from Dreamland. She massively preferred keeping them ageless instead of imagining that they may be old enough to drink, and if you’re old enough to drink then what else were you old enough for? No, better not think about it.

“Yeah, we have chocolate milk. Can’t say I’ve heard of Pep Brew,” said Rosa. “But the world here keeps changing and new people and things keep arriving. It might very well be in this world, hidden away in some corner of a supermarket, but we just haven’t found the right supermarket yet.”

The waitress was certain that since the knight was a friend of the innkeeper’s family, if the two Links ever found this drink of his, they would do as much as they can to incorporate a drink from his world into the Stock Pot Inn’s drinks menu.

Desserts and fruits though, they have plenty of that. “Strawberry shortcake? You’re in luck today then, it’s actually in the dessert section today. I’m not sure if it could compare to the one from your place, but it is still very delicious if I say so myself. Right, I’ll be back with your drinks. You can go ahead and help yourself to the food for now. The drinks would be on the table by the time you get back.”
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:36 pm

Cozu looked up at Xiao, eyes hidden as ever. He hardly ever opened them... save for when he had a rather nasty pain. "Pep Brew? It's only the most tasty soda in all of Pop Star! Drinking it is like spending the day on the beach. Fun!" The TAC often headed down to the beach with his loony pals to go swimming or laze about.

At the mention of the Supermarket chance, Cozu perked his ears up. "Really? That would be great if we could find it! Darn, I have so much I need to share."

But at the word "Strawberry", Cozu almost fell over. "...suddenly i am very hungry."
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:10 pm

Sir Meta Knight nodded at Cozu's description of the soft drink. "Yes, Pep Brew is quite good," he replied. "Unlike most sugary drinks, it is also quite healthy." All this talk of it was making him crave it, which was unfortunate. Nothing really matched the taste of Pep Brew, as he'd found, but ginger ale was good in its own right.

But the thought of the drink appearing in a supermarket had not occurred to him before. He gave a thoughtful hum before replying to the TAC, "I suppose I will have to keep an eye out for it in the future..." It would be nice to have a bit more of home at this place.

For now, though, he would content himself to the food that was here. When the waitress announced that they could head to the buffet, he gave her a brief "thank you" and nodded to the others before heading to the salad bar, wasting no time in placing the different foods on his plate. In spite of his small size, he appeared quite intent on creating a rather massive salad. He also snagged a crisp red delicious apple from the fruit and a slice of cake--even he had a sweet tooth.
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:25 pm

Xiao tried to visualise how drinking something could equate to a day at the beach. She is going to presume that it’s a good thing since not everybody shared her dislikes for beaches (the sand - yuck; the water - yuck). Drinking something was the equivalent to an excellent day out? That sounded….. heavenly. Again, she really, really wished she could visit this world of theirs. It sounded so divine, imaginative and, for the lack of a good word, dream-like.

“If you do find this drink in this world, please let me have a try too!” she said. She wanted to drink a fun day in a can too!

The lady went away and, like her knightly friend, Xiao whizzed straight to the food tables, except rather than salad, she opened the lid on a pot of soup, inhaled the mouth watering waft of steam that popped out of it.

“Mmmm, vegetable!” she hummed before helping herself to a healthy bowl of the broth and adding two slices of bread onto a small plate.

Just as the waitress lady said, the drinks were on the table by the time they returned to the table. Xiao returned to her seat and once the others settled back down, she eagerly dug into her first portion of food. She did have to query though: “Salad? Wow, that’s a lot of it. You’re a very healthy eater, Sir Knight!”

Last edited by Xiao Xiao on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cozu
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)
    Stamina Bar:
    11/11  (11/11)

Post by Cozu on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:28 pm

"Oh, it was certainly healthy! It put quite the kick in my step." After promising Xiao to share if they ever found the sugary soda, Cozu tossed a hand onto the side of a food table, pulling himself to it. "I'm craving so many things right now... but what do I want the most?"

Imagine, if you will, that the inside of Cozu is a barren battlefield. On each side were foods of all kinds, and they were all fighting for control over his stomach. The fruits put up a good fight, but in the end, the sweets and treats won out as Cozu piled on as much chocolate he could on his plate, balancing the plate with his hand. "I hope it tastes just like the stuff back at Float Islands..."

Speaking of Float Islands, there was the question again. What had become of his friends? Were they okay? What was their fate? More importantly, where was his items? He needed those, they were important, OH SO IMPORTANT! If only...

"...If only there was a broom around."
    Sir Meta Knight
    Gigabyte

Gigabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    270/270  (270/270)
    Stamina Bar:
    44/44  (44/44)

Post by Sir Meta Knight on Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:46 pm

Sir Meta Knight was pleased to see that the drinks were already at the table, and set his food down carefully as to not knock his ginger ale over. Hungry as he was, he managed to resist the urge to dig in right away, and waited for Xiao Xiao and Cozu to arrive with their plates. He had to quirk an eyebrow beneath his mask at the sight of Cozu's plate--he'd almost forgotten how much the average Dreamlander loved desserts. He'd kept his knights to a stricter diet, limiting their sugary foods... not that he had a problem with the occasional sweet.

"Yes," he answered to Xiao Xiao's statement, "it would not do for a knight to consume too much fat or sugar--that would slow me down."

It wasn't entirely the truth, of course--his species was known for having iron stomachs that could handle nearly any amount of food. He could eat a fair amount of sweets with no ill effects, but he did have an image to upkeep. That, and he was fond of fresh vegetables.

Carefully Meta Knight grabbed the bottom of his mask and pulled it forward slightly, leaving enough room for him to stick his fork in his mouth, and got to work on his salad. He didn't eat messily, but the food managed to disappear quite fast, mainly because he had no real need to chew unless he wanted to savor the flavor. The apple noticeably went with a distinct crunch.

At Cozu's comment, he turned to the TAC. "Hmm, what do you need a broom for?"
    Xiao Xiao
    Petabyte

Petabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    560/560  (560/560)
    Stamina Bar:
    102/102  (102/102)

Post by Xiao Xiao on Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:47 pm

She didn’t know knights had a strict diet. In fact, she realised that she didn’t really know much about knights at all, except that they wear armour and rescue princesses. It did make sense though, if they are to battle a keep of beasts and still be able to sweep a princess into their arms without looking all ew and sweaty, then they had to be very, very, athletically fit. And in order to be very, very athletically fit, you had to exercise lots and watch what you eat. Maybe she should take her friend as a good example and start eating a bit healthier too…

But then Xiao took one look at the bowl of broth in front of her alongside the bread, and she knew instantly that she would never be able to live on a strict and healthy diet. Not when there is so much wonderful food around. Pasta, soups, ice cream, milkshakes, noodles, cake, fancy fries etc. Nope, she wouldn’t be able to give that up. She wasn’t even sure if she was capable of going back to living on a diet consisting of just the food she would have been able get in her own world. The temptation to reach out for something new was too big!

At first she did not notice that Sir Knight was eating, but two sips of soup later, she became aware that the things on his plate was disappearing. Very. Fast. And she had to try her best not to stare, instead, she kept casting curious glances with each time the fork went mouth-wards for the knight. Aaaaaah! She wanted to see under the maaaaaask! This wasn’t faaaaaair! Xiao briefly wondered if it was rude to ask for him to take off his mask to eat.

Thankfully, just as the question was about to tumble off the very tip of her tongue, Cozu mentioned something about a broom and her attention was perfectly distracted.

“A broom? Did you drop or spill something?” she asked, leaning over to the floor around the table. Nothing dropped there...

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:12 am