Portal Breach: The Collision of Worlds :: v.4.0


    The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Share
    avatar
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2014-12-04
    Location : Apartment 28
    Level : 17

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:15 pm

    Alasdair nodded to Sonia, understanding why she couldn't help, but was happy to see the others assist, mainly because this was a rather large job. But everyone did quite well, and as prove, the moment Sutekh placed the last candle in the right spot, they lit up, and so did the barrier briefly. It was dull, however, and didn't look like much. But this was purposely done; if it was in a brighter color, it'd be far too noticeable and the bandits wouldn't even walk back in without seeing it, and then where would they be? Pretty screwed, that's where. "Thank you, you all did a really good job!" Alasdair seemed pleased as punch while Sutekh just leaned against one of the various columns inside the area. Now they had to wait for them to come back, but apparently, it wouldn't a long one.

    "They're coming back, they know we've done something too."

    "They're just fucking with us," the dog-man said so matter-of-factly. "They'll come in and realize what we did, especially when we start kicking their sorry asses." Sutekh seemed rather agitated, while Alasdair gave a small frown to his friend before looking at the pale woman, "thank you for telling us, miss Sonia." Before anything else was said, Sonia asked another question.

    "Are you sure they're using the people in the city?"

    Al blinked slowly, partially thinking there must not be a lot of daemon sacrifices here, before actually answering, "bringing a powerful daemon here from wherever it is would be very difficult and would require a lot of sacrifices rather than just... seven. Even if they used your horde or the rats as part of it, it'd take a lot more than that." Hopefully that would be enough to ease Sonia's mind, but it only made Al wonder more, while Shaiamils pretty much openly asked what probably most were thinking.

    "And if the trap was so obvious, why did they follow? These bandits might not be the sharpest tools in the shed. Now, did I paint this right?.."

    "As Sutekh said, they might just be toying with us, and think that we're just here to steal something rather than to actually stop them..." the only thing that made him pause... that stare. The stare that the skull-headed one gave... if he could see them, he could obviously sense them. Couldn't he sense how strong some of their party were...? Wouldn't he mention it to the others? "They might be dumb and they might not; we shouldn't assume anything just yet..." Alasdair continued to think on this before Sutekh finally spoke up, breaking his concentration.

    "Don't worry over that stuff," Sutekh remained against the column looking directly at the entrance way, his weapon in hand and just ready in general, "just try and focus on getting these guys down and fast. Then we won't have to do this again." Alasdair blinked for a moment, coming out of his thoughts and glanced over to Tek with an irate look. He understood why he was agitated, but there was no reason to make it obvious. The look went unnoticed, however, and Alasdair couldn't do anything else but let it go and wait...
    avatar
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2013-07-16
    Age : 749
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Nessa on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:58 pm

    The enemy was confident.

    The Piper's eyes narrow at the entrance way, feeling the gazes of the others and in what way they are pointed. Everyone seems to be on edge due to the earlier anxiety attack. The skull head definitely saw them. It was no question in Nessa's head. The bandits are taking their damned time with this. They know that all of them are here, the party has been weighed, measured, and found wanting by the Bandits. By BANDITS. Al and Tek were right, they are definitely under the influence of some higher power.

    Going about making that power her own... might prove difficult, but in some way she thinks she ought to. For survival's sake.

    Sonia's outburst, if it could be called that, about bringing back her family of sorts was noticed by the immortal humani. Nessa's hand lightly brushes Sonia's arm, simply to gather her attention. She nods once to her, signalling that she will take care of it. She brings the flute to her lips, taking matters into her own hands. The Bandits are taking way too long.

    The air runs thick with the scent of blood.

    The piper plays a song, full of trilling notes, but not nearly loud enough for anyone too far away to here. The sound hardly reverberates. But as Nessa plays the shrill and frantic sounding song, the pairs of eyes along the walls and ceiling flood forward in a fast motion toward the bandits.

    The group of rats with the lobsters stop, then gather in the middle of the grouping. Suddenly hundreds more of the Mischief flood down the walls and change the direction of the party. A veritable flood of vermin comes from behind the bandits; biting, red eyed, and feral, they push in numbers insurmountable from behind the trio of would-be summoners. Within the core, Sonia's horde is pushed back toward them. After a few moments, a large shadow of dark and fur come from the entrance wrapping around the walls, careful not to touch the newly drawn circle in hopes of not ruining the runework.

    By Nessa, Rats swirl around her, depositing all of Sonia's Horde around the woman. She smiles at the Queen with genuine joy. There, your family is back together.

    "A present for you, Madam Sonia." Just call her old-fashioned.

    However, the by product was that the flood of rats may have hastened the Bandits' return to the area... that might not be so bad.

    Turning toward the entranceway, she smiles, her red and black aura creeping out around her and wrapping her small form in it. Rats mountain around her, making her seem much taller than the near dwarfish size she normally has.




    DP: 35/35
    HP: 320/320
    SP: 54/54

    Action: Bringing the group together~
    Target:Bandits, Lobsters.
    avatar
    Fear
    Exabyte

    Exabyte

    Posts : 1262
    Join date : 2013-09-04
    Location : The comfort of a grave
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Fear on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:19 am

    "Are you sure they're using the people in the city?"

    The mildest of panics. That's where he told -

    A heavy chain rattled from the Dark Judge's bony hip, grotesque fingers weaving themselves around its many ice-cold links. "Sssacrificesss," he hissed, finding issue with the word. "There will be no sssacrificesss, within the city and amongssst ourssselvesss. Thessse banditsss are purged today." For if the group failed here... The ghoul's hold only tightened. Best not to think about it. He had to keep his thoughts clear of distractions if he was to be of any effective use. Montiago asked for her horde to be retrieved but it seemed that Judge Fear had been slow on the draw. A rookie's mistake that he would not make a second time. "The rat-woman isss already tending to your peonsss," he hissed. How kind of her, yes? "They will be arriving ssshortly, all twenty." With the rats and lobsters returned and everyone primed for an ensuing battle, tensions were running high. Shouldn't be much longer...

    "The enemy isss returning and I can no longer sssenssse the aura affecting thisss place. Be prepared for anything," Judge Fear cautioned. There had to be something else with them... had to be! How come so many details didn't add up? Was there something both Alasdair and Sutekh had overlooked? Guess they needed to sit tight and see.



    - Ready to fight!
    avatar
    Livewire
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 494
    Join date : 2011-04-06
    Age : 6
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Livewire on Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:21 am

    Well, that was certainly nerve-wracking.  With more than one person working on the same picture, Livewire quickly started to feel crowded.  But she persevered, and in moments they had all finished the symbol.  Oh…oh it glowed!  ”Neat!” She sat back on her knees and just, looked at it for a moment. What did it mean? She really had no clue, but boy was she curious!  The brush of Nessa against her helped to keep Livewire calm.  She would be okay, maybe not good, but Livewire would settle for “okay” right now.  

    Now, people were being more vocal with their  concerns.  …oh, Livewire hadn’t actually thought of that.  But if they were trying to lure someone in to sacrifice them, wouldn’t they have been a bit more obvious about their attempts?  She…thought they would, anyway.  And so it would be the city, then.  Well that sucked.

    And with the smell of blood and the squeaking of beloved rats, Nessa retrieved Sonia’s horde.  And then…stood close to Sonia.  Two cyan optics squinted at the women as slowly, slowly but surely, Livewire started to tally things up.



    . . .

    Nessa was flirting.  Looking back, it was really, really obvious that that’s what was happening.  She had just been missing it, is all! …this would probably end up in a story, now.  But for this very moment, it seemed that her Judge maybe wasn’t as collected as before.  Livewire quietly slipped over to the corpse and stood next to him, just close enough to nudge him with her head before moving back.  Just like his offer of comfort to her before, it could not last long.  There were things to be done, and Livewire needed to be ready for them.

    Livewire is ready (and shipping)!
    avatar
    Game Master
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 324
    Join date : 2010-10-17
    Level : ??

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Game Master on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 am

    Was there something missing? Would they fail? Would they win? Lots of questions plagued the minds of everyone, but the only way to find the answer was to see exactly how they'd fight these three. They were.... unique, to say the least, and though they seemed indestructible, everything had a weakness. But this would all be done in due time. For now, the only thing that would be brought through the wave of lobsters and rats were just that--though the three that were in the middle of it were trampled by thousands of little feets. They should be glad they weren't an animal of a larger variety, as they picked themselves up and dusted themselves off, though now rather irritated.

    They continued their walk back, and the aura that had been sensed before started to pick up again. Now it was no question as to where that came from, and the only thing the group could see for a brief moment were different colored eyes before the skeletal one stepped through the doorway. "What've we got here?" That hard stare looked at every one of you, quietly judging who and what you were as he rubbed his chin with his hand. "A bunch of people who don't seem to fit quite well." If you looked at his feet, you'd see he was just a single step away from stepping on the barrier... a single step. "Did'ja get what you wanted?" Boon asked, convinced they just wanted to steal from them, though he sounded uncaring about it.

    "Hmm, no, I don't think that's why they came here," the winged one stated, though he was behind the other two and hard to see. "I agree, you came for something else. I wonder what it is?" That aura started to grow slightly, but seemed... suppressed. "Maybe they wanna fight?" that seemed the be the case, judging by some faces. "A fight? What did we do to deserve to be picked on like this?" Syrus placed a hand to his chest in a mocking manner before taking out a gun made of pure gold. Boon had his knuckles of gold ready and the two stepped on the barrier, ready to assault them, but--

    SHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!

    The barrier lit up to a bright coloration for a brief moment, and the symbols that were on Syrus' hands and Boon's arms simply... faded away. They were still there, but very faded, and they did not glow. The barrier had worked! But with the barrier down... that aura spilled out and made the area feel like it was moving--your equilibrium (or sensors) became unbalanced, and it seemed a little difficult to stay still without feeling like you were leaning to the side when you really weren't! "... A nullifying spell?" "Pshhh, I don't need that Gift just to beat up some people," Boon still seemed willing to have a good fight, though Syrus seemed hesitant.

    You all were probably wondering... 'what about the other one?'
    "Pity," Collins had flown up to one of the columns and seemed rather keen on staying perched there, "you really should've looked at your feet, gentlemen." "Shut the Hell up and make yourself useful! Go get somethin' to remove this!" Syrus turned his head and glared at everyone else, "you all just put yourself into your own graves." Kicking a candle pretty far across the room and the fire of the gun gave off that it was time to finally fight.





    SYRUS
    HP: 350/350
    DP: 250/250
    Weakness: ???

    BOON
    HP: 400/400
    DP: 250/250
    Weakness: ???

    COLLINS
    HP: ???
    DP: ???
    Weakness: ???




    SYRUS - GOLDEN GUN
    - This weapon ignores the DP bar and goes straight for your main health!
    - Because the barrier is up, Syrus cannot add an accuracy coin to his attacks.
    - TARGET: Judge Fear (First set of Dice/Coins)

    BOON - GOLDEN KNUCKLES
    - This weapon ignores special weaknesses and causes pain no matter what! (Does not go through DP bar)
    - Because the barrier is up, Boon cannot add an extra damage die to his attacks.
    - TARGET: Sutekh (Second set of Dice/Coins)

    COLLINS - ???
    - Collins has not touched the barrier, but he is not attacking. To attempt to knock him down, you must focus on him and flip 3 coins; if 2 or more are HIT, Collins has been knocked down and the barrier will take effect the next turn. You may attack him again if someone before you fails to bring him down.
    - If you don't stop Collins before the next turn, the barrier will be disrupted, and they'll regain the powers back faster!

    If you want to do more damage to them, figure out their weaknesses! Attack them with various elements or specialties; surely something will break through.

    You all feel out of balance and somewhat sickly, but you all should be well enough to attack. However, if this keeps growing... you may start feeling worse side-effects...




    RULES AND DEADLINE:
    Same rules as before:

    Please post after Al & Tek unless otherwise stated.
    You do NOT have to wait for Al & Tek to post! Go ahead and post!

    You'll have until Sunday, February 15th @ 10 AM (CST) to post a reply.

    If everyone posts before the scheduled time, the GM will post faster, meaning the plot can be moved forward without waiting.

    There are only 2 strikes to be given; if you miss a post without a good reason or cause, you will receive the strike. If you miss both posts without a reason or cause, you will be removed from the group (sorry!).
    No one currently has any strikes! Good on you!

    If you have any questions or concerns, please PM Alasdair & Sutekh.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by System on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:12 am

    The member 'Game Master' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (56-60)' : 3, 15, 4

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 7, 9, 9, 1

    --------------------------------

    #4 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Sonia
    Petabyte

    Petabyte

    Posts : 629
    Join date : 2009-08-17
    Age : 27
    Location : Some random apartment in the city
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Sonia on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

    Alasdair and Sutekh attempted to soothe her thoughts, they could not be the sacrifices, they alone would not be enough. As for everything else, several others deduced and guessed that it was likely that the bandits thought they had simply come to steal something of value. Sonia supposed it was possible, but she could not say anything was for certain yet. Her horde was still too far away, and their thoughts whirled in her head like a screaming wind.

    Darkness overtook their vision, and by proxy hers as well. And then they were there, right beside her. Nessa's rat brought them back to her and Sonia could only look at the woman with gratitude. "Thanks Nessa," her horde surrounded her, Aristotle climbing her body to wrap around her shoulders.

    The bandits did not walk far behind, and of course they had known that they were there. However it seemed that Alasdair and Sutekh were also correct in that the bandits seemed to have no idea what it was that they had done. Two, the largest and the one made of bones stepped right into the trap. The third however took to the air, preventing it from capturing him. Realizing that they had come for a fight the other two went on the offensive, the bone one giving orders to the free bandit to take out the spell.

    A insurmountable amount of plans filled her mind as each of the horde offered a way to take him down. The time it took for the chaos to filter out only lasted several seconds in reality but for Sonia it lasted much longer as her horde aligned themselves and decided on a single plan. The pain ebbed and faded from a thousand buzzing voices to one pounding one. The horde implemented their plan and surrounded her with ten bodies, another ten fanned out to climb the walls. Sonia had already been feeling horrible, but the change in the atmosphere was not missed on her or her army. If this persisted and she remained here too long, the consequences could be fatal in her already fragile physical state.

    Sonia's magic reached out and seized a nearby desk, embedding itself into the wood. The desk shook and groaned, it did not so much get thrown at collins as it threw itself. Like some animal it bound across the room and took aim at him, meaning to bring him down from the sky.



    HP: 650/650
    AP: 117/120




    - someone forgot to tell the nearby desk that it shouldn't be able to fly, because it has launched itself at Collins.
    - flipping three coins to try and knock collins from the air.
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by System on Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 pm

    The member 'Sonia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Nessa
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 173
    Join date : 2013-07-16
    Age : 749
    Level : 30

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    35/35  (35/35)
    Health Bar:
    350/350  (350/350)
    Stamina Bar:
    60/60  (60/60)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Nessa on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm

    In the madness that circulates this entire group, Nessa had done her selfish deed for the day. The gratitude from Sonia was enough. Well, normally she's not so nice unless it conveniences her, but maybe just maybe it might... In any case, the family continues to circle about her, not too unlike how the Horde covers Sonia's feeble looking form. The woman definitely looks like this outing wasn't the best of choices. The Piper smiles over to Livewire and Fear, one of which she enjoys thoroughly, the other simply amusing. Then this bird creature and these other two that led them here... Well, we'll see how useful they are... the fight is coming, and coming soon.

    Nessa's senses pick up on the Bandits quickly, before they even come close to the entryway. She stands still and watches them closely as they come into full view. Large being, brute. Skull head, boss figure, probably a coward... And with that, she loses sight of the flying beast when the room glows and the marks on the bandits' arms ebb away. Ah... so yet another rune like mark to add to her thoughts... She holds her hand close to the pouch by her side, nearly a purse. When was the last time she wore a purse? That's kind of an embarrassing thought. She feels the light thrumming of the gems and takes a close look at them. Her knowledge on many different planes of magick, yet she cannot sense what these are meant for... she'll have to piece it together later.

    Especially since... *GUNSHOT* *LARGE PURPLE THING SMASH*

    Nessa ducks behind, into the shadows, her Swarm flooding out in all directions. Sonia had the right idea off the bat, That red thing needs to not ruin the plan here.

    She smiles to herself and leans back into her children, they swallow her up and climb the walls along with some of the Horde. The desk is let fly by some means of prestidigitation that Sonia is able to control. Hmmm... Impressive, yet not effective at the moment, the woman must truly be tired. However... this sickly feeling in her gut. Ah... things she is all together familiar with. One doesn't live lifetimes of servitude to an entity of pestilence without knowing this feeling... There is evil in the air and she will keep that in mind.

    As Nessa's form appears on the ceiling, she drops down with a wave of her family, her brightly coloured shawl flapping out behind her along with the makeshift ponytail of dreadlocks. Rats literally rain from the ceiling atop the the winged bandit. Nessa lands atop the pillar he is standing on, far closer to the trouble than she should be, but hey... What's the best hiding place? Right under their noses.




    DP: 35/35
    HP: 320/320
    SP: 51/54

    Action: Raining Vermin down upon the flying jerk. (3c)
    Target:Collins
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by System on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm

    The member 'Nessa' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Alasdair & Sutekh
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 101
    Join date : 2014-12-04
    Location : Apartment 28
    Level : 17

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    25/25  (25/25)
    Health Bar:
    220/220  (220/220)
    Stamina Bar:
    34/34  (34/34)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Alasdair & Sutekh on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:53 pm

    Hah! The idiots didn't even see it coming when they stepped right onto the barrier. And just like that, they were nulled. Sutekh gave his best S.E.grin he could muster as he held his scepter in hand and rather to fight them. He didn't, however, feel too great about one of them escaping. From the look of it, though, he saw the barrier and didn't even bother to warn his... 'teammates'. Maybe this was some kind of payback for the arguing before? Something seemed to also stir when the barrier went up and their powers went down; a horrible sick feeling overwhelmed them, and it made it difficult to stand at times. Alasdair seemed to shiver almost, while Sutekh tried his best to shrug it off.

    Whatever it was, Al seemed focused on the other two along with Sutekh. Besides, it was kind of hard not to focus on the other two when one of them abruptly punches you in the face. Sent flying a few feet, Sutekh rubbed his check and growled, eye flaring in a golden haze as he retaliated quickly and attempted to stab the brute in the gut with his scepter. "Daemon trash!"

    Alasdair, however, looked over and, though intrigued by the ability his party members were portraying, was concerned that they had both ultimately missed taking down the gargoyle. As much as he'd like to focus on the other two, that one had to be stopped before he moved to wherever he needed to go or fetch whatever he needed to get. Al flung his arm up swiftly and a chain extended from his sleeve as he attempted to grapple his target down.




    HP: 110/109 (-1)
    DP: 15/0 (-15) (OUCH!)
    AP: 16/14 (-2)

    Action(s):
    Sutekh is attacking Boon
    Alasdair is attempting to chain-lasso Collins

    Specifics:
    Three-Sectioned Staff: 2d/1c; 1 AP
    Chain-Lasso: 3 coins; 1 AP


    Last edited by Alasdair & Sutekh on Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:17 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : OH BOY WILL I EVER GET THINGS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!?)
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by System on Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:53 pm

    The member 'Alasdair & Sutekh' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (6-10)' : 3, 9

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :


    --------------------------------

    #3 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Shaiamils
    Gigabyte

    Gigabyte

    Posts : 193
    Join date : 2014-08-23
    Age : 35
    Location : 101 Norton Boulevard
    Level : 6

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    110/110  (110/110)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Shaiamils on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

    And here the bandits were, finally. It was about time they showed up! Everything went according to plan, too. Well... Almost according to plan. While two of them had been trapped in the barrier, one had not even touched it. Even worse, despite the group's efforts, they have yet to manage to drag him in. Just what was going to happen if they never got that bandit? It could be catastrophic!

    Still, without an effective way to attack Collins at a range, his attention was focused on Syrus. This bandit actually had a gun. Having been in the military, Shaiamils knew the power of guns all to well. One or two strategically aimed shots and the victim was dead! Forget the gargoyle for now, this one was the real threat.

    Rushing at the skull-headed bandit, the avian slashed frantically at him with his claws, aiming for his head!




    Shaiamils
    HP: 60/60
    AP: 9/11 (-2)
    Action: Slashing at the gun-toting bandit with his claws! (Two attacks; 2d/1c/1AP each)
    Target: Syrus
    avatar
    System
    Portal Master

    Portal Master

    Posts : 8160
    Join date : 2009-05-04
    Location : Mother Computer
    Level : ??

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Stamina Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by System on Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

    The member 'Shaiamils' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

    #1 'Attack/Heal (1-5)' : 2, 2, 1, 1

    --------------------------------

    #2 'Coin Flip' :
    avatar
    Livewire
    Terabyte

    Terabyte

    Posts : 494
    Join date : 2011-04-06
    Age : 6
    Level : 60

    Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

    Re: The Jig is Up, The News is Out

    Post by Livewire on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:07 am

    Livewire happily waved back to Nessa when she was smiled at.  The bandits were coming now, so this wasn’t a time to be scared!  That came later, when she felt she was in a safe enough location to let the little emotional bundle she was spinning up come loose.  Muuuuch later.  Way later since right now, Livewire was deciding to indulge in her rather unhealthy habit of trying to turn certain emotions off.  No way that could ever backfire, noooo way, but she needed to not be scared right now. Now, she just needed to smile and look cute as the enemy finally came into view!  

    Oh no.  Livewire immediately realized a problem.  Or a few problems.  For one, one guy was a skeleton!  How do you kill a skeleton?  For two, another guy had wings that looked large enough to sustain flight, and Livewire wasn’t really sure if anyone here could fly.  She had come after Shaiamils after all.  And for three, the absolute worst of them all…

    One of them was fluffy.  Fluffy things were a huge weakness to the child, and even something she was supposed to kill wasn’t proving an exception.   He was even purple, and that just wasn’t fair.   “Darn.”  She didn’t have long to pout, for everything started to move quickly once the barrier was stepped upon.  The femme grinned, but it fell as she felt…something, take her systems.  Like she was going to fall, like something was wrong.  Now, what could this possibly remind her of?  Maybe, a certain thorny forest?  Perhaps a certain forest that had given Livewire a particularly bad case of the frights?  What better than to remember than now?

    The attacks were begun, with the fluffy one taking on Alasdair, the flying one taking on the air, and Skeleton-guy shooting at her Judge.  The child quickly glanced between Birdy and Bony, fighting on which one to go for.  She needed to try and get the flying one down but she wanted to go for Bony.  Priorities were quickly weighed as the child retrieved the Prized Mantrap that Fear had gotten her, tightly gripping the chain before she darted towards Collins and threw the heavy trap up, trying to knock him down.




    Aiming to knock Collins down with her Mantrap and Chain


    Last edited by Livewire on Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : [[I think I killed my code)

      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:56 pm