Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Nascence [Week 1 - 3]

Post by Fear on Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:15 pm

"But then...if it's not good or bad, how can it be a sin?"

Ah, the million dollar question.

"Mm..." As with everything, Judge Fear had an answer prepared. Existing for well beyond your natural lifespan will do that to you. "Exisssting isss not the sssame asss living," he evenly argued. "There are many ssstatesss of exisssting, cadet. Living isss but one sssuch ssstate and it hasss been deemed, through a wealth of ssscholarly and empirical obssservationsss, to be criminal. We did not jussst wake up and go: hmm, I wonder what it would be like to purge everyone?" No, no. The Dark Judges had studied, had experienced, had persevered. In their judicial eyes, only the living brought suffering onto another. Greed, lust, dominion, general selfishness; all the disgusting vices of people. After all, who waged wars and slaughtered their own neighbours? Who established arbitrary rules in both religion and creed? Who developed a system of the haves and the have-nots?

People were sick. People were hypocrites. They needed to be cleansed of their wickedness and ushered forth into a more enlightened state of being: death. It was the only method that could boast a 0% recidivism rate. "There isss exissstence beyond life, cadet," he rasped further. "I have tasssted it, even if for but a moment."

Even if he, himself, could never be allowed to taste it again.
    Kev

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:18 pm

Hmm...existing was not the same as living. "I see." A rock can exist in a place, but the rock did not live. Though, did Fear say there were many states of living? "How many states? Uh...sir? What are they like?" Living was a state that was deemed criminal... "Have any other states been deemed criminal like that?" What could these other states be like? Were they limited only to Judge Fear and his world? The man had found a way to become undead, after all...perhaps those other states were only for his world. Though there were many types of people here, and they represented different states in their own ways. Ghosts floated around, undead people, people that Judge Fear could deem as 'lawful' due to not being 'alive'. He dared not ask what exactly made living so criminal. That would open up a can of worms.

Existence beyond life... "Like the Pool of Souls? It's technically outside of life. Though not quite death..." Not as Judge Fear saw it at least. It merely was...there. And it could decide if one to really die after all. The alien's head tilted to the side, wondering. "What was it like?" Was there anything else he could ask...? His eyes roamed over the blades of grass, trying to think. At the moment, there was nothing he could think of. Except perhaps a question about his exercises. "I know I basically failed the mental exercises...is it always going to be those things? You mentioned others that we didn't get to...what are they? Or would you rather not spoil the surprise, sir?"

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:59 pm

How many states?

"No clue," was the disappointing answer. It was the truth, nevertheless. "If I had to chance a guessss, cadet, it'd be infinite. There are, after all, infinite universssessss, posssibilitiessss, realitiessss; thingsss of that nature. Asss for how many other ssstatesss... mm, jussst the one. Deadworld only experienced three ssstatesss of being: the living, the dead, and the undead. And, I supposssse, the profane and divine. Though I hardly concern myssself with sssuch ordersss." Pool of Souls? Oh right, right. "Hmm... The Pool of Sssoulsss isss one sssuch ssstate of being," the ghoul eventually agreed. "It may be death, jussst in another form. It isss not, however, the death that I had experienced long ago." And was subsequently denied.

What was it like, what was it like... To answer this question, it required Judge Fear to go deep into his past. Long, long ago... How many years had it been? Too many, mm... It was something that should not be disturbed so foolishly, and yet... "It wasss... nice." And yet he did it anyway. Not too much, not too much. What reason was there to dig further? "It wasss a ressst unlike any other, though I knew not what lingered on the other ssside. Could it have been Hell? Could it have been Heaven? Mm, I will never know and to ponder thisss unknowable quessstion isss nothing more than madnessss."

Judge Fear was honestly happier not knowing.

"I know I basically failed the mental exercises...is it always going to be those things? You mentioned others that we didn't get to...what are they? Or would you rather not spoil the surprise, sir?"

What's this, then?

"You failed them, yesss. But do not dessspair, cadet. There will be plenty more opportunitiessss to make amendsss for yourssself." What a reassuring thought! "And yesss, there are othersss we ssshall get to, but you are not ready for them. Not yet. Sssoon, however. Everything in due courssse, cadet, everything in due courssse..." Why rush, hmm?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Huh...so even the great, powerful, wise and handsome Judge Fear did not know how many other states there were. "Infinite..." The infinite worlds and dimensions that connected to this place only seemed to create even more possibilities. No wonder Judge Fear felt so conflicted with his jurisdiction! In Fear's own universe, they only had the living, dead, and undead. Additionally, there was the profane and the divine. If Kev remembered right, profane was basically related to demons and divine, Gods. "I see." Especially since Fear didn't seem to think much of either demons nor Godly creatures. The alien perked up a bit as Fear concluded that the Pool of Souls was another state. It was death, yet not the kind of death that Fear had ever encountered. "A very strange form." He agreed. Definitely not one Lord Death had encountered either, it was hard to forget his very vocal objections...

The next question put the Dark Judge into deep thought, just as he figured it would. When finally he answer, Kev wasn't sure what he was expecting...though nice seemed pretty fitting from the guy who insisted that Kev welcome death like an old friend. The alien shrugged. "Could have been neither." Rest unlike any other...a unique way to see it, for sure. And to ponder what may have been waiting for Fear on the other side was as maddening as being stuck on regrets. Such things just weren't meant to be, apparently. "It sounds rather...nice."

At least he had three more months to make up for that failure...he couldn't pass out every day for the next three months, right? At some point, he had to learn how to put on a tough skin and just endure it! It may take a while, he may fail a few times, but eventually he could get the hang of it. Kev nodded to the Judge. As for the other mental exercises, he just was not ready for them. Mmm, looking at the other mental exercises, he was a little worried to see what these ones would be like. "Right, sir, right. In due course. In due course..." A little intimidating...hopefully they wouldn't be hard!

"I'm Kev, and I speak through the power of telepathy. It is represented by italics and the color code #33CC66."
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:01 am

Even great, powerful, and handsome spirits of the law had their shortcomings. Not being omniscient was one of them. "I would not have gone to Limbo, which isss neither." For the Dark Judge had already been there, see. It was a rubbish place. "And though I wasss not a practicing man, nor religiousss, I am certain that it would have been Heaven or Hell. Ssshould my quessst for jussstice be virtuousss, Heaven. If not, Hell. Mm, mossst likely the latter." God was a salty old bastard. Damned his only son, flooded a world, and employed a bunch of winged assholes with a superiority complex. Just ask his former right-hand man, Lucifer. "Oh, to ressst thessse old bonesss and at lassst hang up my badge... It isss beyond nice, cadet. It isss releassse." But the ghoul did enjoy killing, so... He also enjoyed subjecting Kev to untold mental horrors and watching him squirm on the grass like a lowly maggot.

Ha ha, that had been great fun. One could almost call it therapy!

"Mm, hmm, hmm..." Got a lazy chuckle out of him, it did. Now, then. Reckon they ought to continue with the alien's spiritual exercise, huh? Let's see... They had already been yapping away for an hour and a half, with the occasional pensive silence in-between. Right, that makes it easy! "No more quessstionsss," Judge Fear ordered. "I now want you to ssspend the ressst of your time quietening your thoughtsss and reaching out to the mindsss here, in the foressst. Practice with the sssmaller onesss firssst, like an ant or beetle."

Why should the alien do this? For one, it was good practice. Two, it would open up an entire world of new thoughts, many of them strange and fascinating. Go on, Kev. Reach out with your mind and discover your surroundings with a refreshing set of eyes.

You were bound to learn a few things.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Limbo was neither? Right, that was the place Fear had been stuck in. And the alien supposed that the universe Fear had been from probably would have had either a Heaven or a Hell. In his own universe though, he was sure neither had existed. A place of white clouds and angels or a place beneath the Earth filled with lava and fire. Neither sounded very nice. At the time of 'death', Judge Fear had not been practicing a religion, so whether he would even end up in Heaven was pretty much up in the air. "Is there no other place you could have gone, aside from Limbo? That sounds awfully...restrictive." No sort of third option that wasn't the boring and tedious Limbo, devoid of the presence of anyone else in the world? As for release, Kev was willing to bet that after 300-some years of wandering around, murdering people, the Judge probably wanted to rest. Just a shame that in order to achieve this release, he had to kill all signs of life. Even then, he probably never would find eternal rest, as life seems to find a way of continuing anyways, especially on a place like Portal Breach. "Mmm..." No wonder Judge Fear had an existential crisis...

Kev's brow arched when Fear started to chuckle to himself, wondering what exactly he was laughing about. He didn't get a chance to ask however, as the Judge instructed that he ask no more questions. Instead, Kev was to quiet his thoughts and reach out to the minds of the creatures around them. Starting small with the little insects, then? The alien sent the Dark Judge a nod. He took a few moments to clear his mind, eyes closing and letting all thoughts drain from his mind. No more Mr. Dark, no more thinking about the past, no more regrets. Kev's eyes opened and he moved until he was upon his knees and hands, peering down into the grass and searching around until he found an ant. "Hm!" The alien lowered himself down before he closed his eyes and reached out. The mind of an ant really wasn't that hard to breach, not when compared to a human or other such type of alien. So many thoughts buzzing around...even in the ant, who's mind connected with the other members of it's nest, all thoughts circulated around food and the nest. Find food, protect the nest. Rather simple! Looking through the ant's eyes, Kev glanced around. He could see himself, looking so gigantic and enlarged, even the blades of grass seemed to be large green mountains. It was hard to see much of anything around the grass in fact! The little crumb of bread that the ant was carrying seemed so much larger up close.

Kev continued the connection with the ant until it had returned to it's home, the nest's entrance was a massive hole buried between the grass and carefully forged from the dirt. Back in his own head, Kev blinked a few times and looked around in the grass again. He didn't really feel like he learned much from the ant, only that they liked to gather their food and wanted to protect their home. Rather like the citizens of Portal Breach, if one thought of the City as being like a giant ant nest. A beetle crawled it's way onto Kev's hand, and Kev found a new little test subject. Slowly bringing his hand up so that the two were eye to eye, the alien focused again and found himself looking...well, at himself again. The beetle took flight off of Kev's hand and flew through the air, Kev was definitely enjoying the view! A fast little bugger too! The beetle made it's way near a patch of the meadow where a few of the sheep were. Curious, Kev watched as the beetle landed down on the grass near the legs of the sheep. Crawling, the bugger found some fresh sheep dung and...ew! Needless to say, Kev pulled out of that mind as soon as he could!

Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Is there no other place? "Eh..." If there was, Judge Fear wouldn't know about it. And, to be perfectly honest, he really wasn't interested in knowing. Whatever for? You cannot kill what does not live, etc, etc. The Dark Judge decided to be cheeky and replied, "I ended up here, didn't I? Thisss isss plenty worssse than both Limbo and Hell." In fact, this could even be Hell! That was a scary thought, wasn't it? Almost as scary as Kev learning something...

Needlessly to say, the alien wasn't... well, he just wasn't. That was the easy way of putting it.

Kev, you idiot - don't focus on it being an ant. Focus on it being an ant! Yes, it was relatively insignificant. Yes, it was laughably puny. And yes, it was just a lowly ant. But was it truly? So hasty was the alien to discard such a basic creature, flitting his psychic reach here and there. A beetle? An interesting choice and one that was suggested, but Kev hadn't finished learning about the ant and its colony. Perhaps he needed a reminder... Whereas the alien was off and about on the glossy membrane of a beetle's wings, the ants had another presence fill their minds. The tiny soldiers at once swarmed, amassing into a great teeming black pile, and they quickly marched their way to a complacent Kev. First they consumed his feet, crawling into his boots and up his legs, and soon they were deep within the labyrinth folds of his long-sleeved shirt. Within minutes they had completely blanketed the alien with their diligent bodies, miniscule feet treading over Kev's body and leaving feather-light touches. Save for his head, the alien was smothered.

"Did you know that there are exactly 262,454,144 antsss in thisss foressst alone?" the ghoul piped up. "I would know, becaussse I have counted each and every sssingle one. You currently have 334,625 antsss on you, and I know that becaussse I compelled them to ssswarm." Kev knew his macabre friend by now: there was always a catch somewhere.

Judge Fear again chuckled and further added, "If you do not command them to disssperssse, I ssshall have them bite you. Go on, cadet. Think you can order around a few ant coloniesss?"

Or did you still believe them quite simple?
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 pm

"Well, if this place is an alternative, I guess that'd mean there's over 20 something places to end up after you die." The alien shrugged. As for Kev actually learning anything, his only instruction had been to reach out to the minds around him, and so he had! He reached out to an ant, and then reached out to a beetle. As far as he was concerned, he had fulfilled the requirements he had been given. Oblivious to his mistake and the actions of his instructor, the alien was focused on the beetle taking flight and having a rather dirty meal. It was only once Kev pulled his mind away from the beetles that he realized there was...something all over his body. "Nya?!"

?!?! wrote:"Did you know that there are exactly 262,454,144 antsss in thisss foressst alone?"

What were these ants doing all over him?! Why was his instructor just sitting there like the cat that ate the canary, going on about ants in the forest?! Why were there 334,625 ants on his body?! Why did he compel them to swarm?! The alien jerked up to a standing position and began to dance in place, squealing. "J-Uh I mean SIR, WHAT THE HECK?!" Get them off! Get them off! If Kev himself didn't get these things off, apparently Judge Fear was gonna make them bite! "Pretty sure I can, but I shouldn't have to!" He sent the man a glare before focusing down at his body, everything below his neck was absolutely swarmed. Little black insects, moving over and in his clothes, his boots, his gloves! If Judge Fear made them bite, he was going to be one giant swollen blister...the alien stared down and attempted eye contact with one of the ants on his chest. After invading the mind of that one, he stretched his mind to the rest of them and focused, attempting to find the mind of every single ant. All 334,625 of them. "Climb back down to the grass, get off of my body." He urged into their minds. Had to get these creepy crawly critters off...!

---
    x0 HIT: nothing happens
    x1 HIT: doesn't work and opponent knows what's happening
    x2 HIT: works, but opponent may break free with a coin. Alternatively, only some of the ants obey.
    x3 HIT: works fully, opponent must follow suggestion

System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    100000/100000  (100000/100000)
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:42 pm

The member 'Kev' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 pm

Right, right. Something about A - Y, respectfully omitting G, O, and Z. What a load of rubbish.

"You dancing around like that isss only making them angrier," came a sagely observation. Indeed, ants were not kind to those who went foolishly stomping about, crushing their kin and otherwise disturbing the peace. He honestly should have the whole lot tear into Kev and give him a new one. "And why ssshouldn't you have to, cadet? They are clearly teeming all over your body, little mandiblesss poisssed to ssstrike. Would you rather I have the antsss bite you without the posssssibility of a sssaving roll?" Choose your words very carefully, Kev.

"Climb back down to the grass, get off of my body."

And so you had made your choice.

When the alien's mind reached out to influence the swarm, Kev perhaps thinking his lone mind superior to that of a bunch of insects, he really ought to think again. For lurking within the midst of all those teeny minds... was darkness.

Icy tendrils latched onto the alien's brain, a nauseating sensation overtaking him. Greetingsss, cadet, whispered a familiar voice. Invisible talons squirmed within Kev's mind, grotesque fingernails stroking and prodding at every uncomfortable portion of the alien's soul imaginable. I sssee you have infiltrated their mindsss and sssought dominion over their pathetic formsss. A decent attempt, though you made the common error of assuming that the operator behind the ants' irritation had vacated their minds. You won't be making this mistake again, cadet. You won't, because now it was time for a little duel.

Or, rather, a test. You were nowhere near strong enough for psychic combat.

Hissing echoed within Kev's mind as the Dark Judge pressed his advantage, the unsettling feeling of malaise and hopelessness threatening to consume the alien whole. Should this work, Kev would undoubtedly be bitten. And should it fail... well, that was a large if. Time to see what fate had in store for you, cadet.

Testing the Waters:

xHIT: Kev gets bitten all over
    xMISS: Judge Fear orders the ants to retreat
    System
    Portal Master

Portal Master

Level : ??

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    Health Bar:
    Stamina Bar:

Post by System on Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:19 pm

The member 'Judge Fear' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Coin Flip' :
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:04 pm

Alright, alright. Maybe struggling and dancing around was angering the ants. The ants weren't trying to be jerks, after all, they had merely been compelled to climb all over Kev's supple body. From the ants' point of view, Kev doing all of this was totally unwarranted and an attack on them all. The alien stiffened rigidly, limbs spread out and bent at odd angles. Cheeky, British bastard. "No sir, I would not prefer that, thank you." Nope, he'd have to try and dominate some insect minds.

Except that those insect minds were not alone. It should have been easy enough, a bunch of ant minds? Definitely not like a giant demon! Yet, something still lurked in the background of the ants' minds, and Kev was not alone. Something icy and dark was there as well. The alien let out a slight grasp as something reached out from the ants' minds, a cold grip overtaking his mind and spreading a nauseated feeling through to his body. A trap! If not for the fact that the two minds of Kev and Judge Fear had been linked like this before, Kev would have taken issue to his present predicament. As it was, he wasn't too upset about it. Merely surprised. Well I wouldn't word it like that, sir. He protested back, body tensing as he readied himself, unsure exactly what he was getting ready for, though. Incessant hissing sounded in Kev's mind, as the negative influence of Judge Fear was spread and sought its own dominion. Gloominess...hopelessness...Kev's fists clenched, though he took a deep breath.

This wasn't a reliving of past regrets, past pains. This wasn't guilt thrust in his face, nor fears peeking from the shadows. This was an unhappy feeling, and a little frightening in its own right, but Kev was no stranger to hopelessness or malaise. Especially not from Judge Fear. The hopelessness may tempt and tease, dangling doubts and indecisions over his mind. Give in, give up, and surrender. No hope, no reason to continue to fight. What was the point, the hopelessness teased. These feelings were not his own though, and that meant he could fight them off by using his own feelings! Now, one may ask how one fights off malaise and hopelessness. Well...

Two figures sat on a wooden bench, leaning on each other in affection and support. For no real reason whatsoever, the horizon was alight in a sunset, beautiful pinks and oranges lining the skies as the two lovers watched. The smaller, a scaly alien, squeezed his gloved hands tightly over a larger pair of hands, green with rot. "Oh Snookums." He sighed. "I'm so glad you moved in with me! Now I am not so alone! You help out around the house, you're the perfect gentleman! And the perfect boyfriend!"

The taller figure was an imposing and scary man with a metal helm for a face, but he drew his lover close to his chest and pressed his metal head close to the alien's, nuzzling. "Anything for my Honey Bunches! Now that I no longer feel the urge to kill the living, we can do all sorts of things together!"The deep voice cooed, his long fingers laced with smaller ones. The two looked into each other's eyes deeply. "I love you so much Kev! You are my sunshine!" Beside them, Livewire cheered on the happy couple as Kev moved to lay himself against the other's chest, head settling under Fear's metal chin. With no more opposition and no one who was angry at Fear, the two were able to simply live in peace with one another for all eternity.

A bit of happiness and hopefulness ought to do the trick! Kev let out a sigh at such a hopeful, if naive and very unrealistic thought, and used it as his influence to fight back against the malaise and hopelessness. The thought held no sign of sadness, no sign of gloom, no sign of giving up when things get tough. Instead, the thought only showed the rewards to persevering through trials and tribulations! Those rewards? Love.

Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:04 am

Ha ha! Look at Kev writhe beneath his skin, the alien barely able to hold a candle to -

"Oh Snookums."

WHAT.

Hold the bloody phone because there goes Kev, hitting well below the belt.

The affection! The support! The sickeningly-ideal painted sunset! It was enough to make a grown fellow gag, sinner and Judge somehow appreciating one another! Moved in? Gentleman? Boyfriend!? Oh be still, his rotten heart. Surely the alien was jesting! The worst was yet to come, however.

"Anything for my Honey Bunches! Now that I no longer feel the urge to kill the living, we can do all sorts of things together!"

There were many things Judge Fear could force himself to stomach; an unruly Judge Death, years of containment, Limbo, humiliating situations... He could handle all those and then some. But to no longer feel the desire to purge? To give up being a Judge for the sake of this? It was enough to break the old boy's undead back! Why, it was enough to even -

...SCREEEEEECH!

Hardened fingernails literally tore at the Dark Judge's helm, sliding down and producing an awful ear-splitting cacophony. The horror, the horror! Oh, the horror! They were sitting on a bench! They were holding hands! They were, gasp, cuddling. With a frenzy, Judge Fear scratched at his helm even faster, perhaps thinking that he could somehow rip out this blasphemous scandal. "Sss, sss, sss!" When he found that he could not and everything was still there, lucid, his rotten body tensed and -

"NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"

A scream for the ages. It was forceful enough for the remaining ants on Kev's body to at once let go, their shocked bodies tumbling to the earth.

Every creature within a five mile radius was not spared of the poor ghoul's despair. "It burnsss, it BURNSSS!" wailed he, Judge Fear rocking left and right. Legs futilely kicked out as hands covered his helm protectively. Have mercy, Kev, mercy! However could you be so cruel...? The alien's wishful thinking was alas too much to handle and the Dark Judge could honestly take no more of it. He rolled onto his knees, bent over, and - "HYUUUUURK!" - and retched... Nothing of course came out, but it certainly didn't stop the undead fiend from going through the motions of revulsion. Pardon him, Kev. Your lovey-dovey fantasizing had really taken the cake and bakery.
    Kev

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Kev on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:33 am

To be perfectly honest, a lot of what had been rolled into that little fantasy was exaggeration. A little extra push, a little extra cheesiness, something to really get Judge Fear's goat. The alien's eyes watched the Dark Judge closely, eagerly waiting to see. It may be hitting below the belt, but after today...perhaps the Judge deserved a wee little strike below the belt~! The Judge's talons suddenly drove their way down his own metal helm, sparks flying and metal screeching. Kev's eyes widened as the scratches intensified and the Judge let out several distressed hisses. And then...a scream.

Kev's arms flew up to cover the side of his head, the alien only then noticing that he was suddenly bare of crawly ants, as they all had fallen down onto the grass around him at the screeching yell. Freed from the ants, Kev couldn't help but chuckle even as the Dark Judge wailed in terror. Jerking himself around, kicking and rocking and struggling as though he were fighting unseen demons. Demons of love, perhaps? "So, how'd I do, sir~?" Kev's hands clasped together and he gave the Judge a wide-eyed, hopeful look, though it soon melted off when he literally started retching. Well...made the noises at least. The corpse literally fell to his knees and made several vomiting, retching noises into the grass. The alien approached and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you gonna be okay, sir? Or was that a bit too strong?" The amusement still had not left his tone, though he was worried for the Dark Judge's well-being.

"Just think unhappy thoughts and breathe~!" He reassured.

Fear
    Exabyte

Exabyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Fear on Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:08 am

"So, how'd I do, sir~?"

Why you son of a - !

Just listen to that cheeky bastard, Kev even daring to insinuate that his disgusting mental imagery had been too strong or that the ghoul actually needed to breathe... Shuddering, the Dark Judge found enough willpower in that blackened soul to put his bout of despair on pause. What's this, hmm? Was a certain alien touching him? Was a certain alien thinking to perhaps gloat? Not on his watch, the alien wouldn't!

Saying that looks could kill would be redundant. Judge Fear slowly craned his rigid neck upward and glared a murderous glare. Oh, so you wanted a happy ending to cherish for all eternity, did you? Consider your wish granted, cadet!

There was no warning, there were no words.

Rotten hands lashed out with devilishly wicked speed as ice-cold fingers wrapped themselves around Kev's scaly neck. Oh how easy it would be to squeeze the life out of Kev's miserable, insolent NECK. Ah, but patience, patience... The ghoul will have his day, rest assured. "Sss, got a bit of the love bug, do you?" Judge Fear questioned. His irritation was deliciously palpable, and the alien was around the block enough times to know when the Dark Judge was up to nothing good. "All that desssire isss bound to fry a few nervesss. I think it time for you to cool off, cadet. Here, let me be that perfect gentleman and assssissst you." And before Kev could utter out a single cry, let alone flail, Judge Fear effortlessly lifted the alien high above that winged helm and tossed him straight into the creek.

SPLOOSH!

Water splashed everywhere.

"Good work, cadet." There was no mistaking that sarcastic tone. "You managed to take me by sssurprissse and put up a mental defenssse, though I highly doubt it wasss your own skill and not luck." Perfect in every way, mm~!

Muffled barking suddenly echoed across the backyard, one energetic Great Dane having woken up and spotted what time it was. "Eh? Oh yesss, yesss... I wasss getting to that, Metusss." Right, then. Enough with the tomfoolery and sultry dreaming. Judge Fear loudly scoffed and hissed, "Dry off and head back inssside. Your ssspiritual exercisssesss for the day are now concluded. Don't be late, cadet, or I will have to sssadly ssshatter your, ha ha, wonderful exaggerationsss." And you wouldn't want that, would you?

Leaving the alien to himself, the Dark Judge pivoted with a stiff creak of his spine and quietly hobbled away.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:03 am