Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

By the gods, where am I?

Post by Tal 'Vitume on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:03 am

Time: 11:50AM
    Date:November 15th

Tal 'Vitume had been to a decent number of human cities, but none looked exactly like this. At least he wasn't dead, unless this was the afterlife. If this was the afterlife, it wasn't what he was expecting. If, however, he was still alive, he'd need a way off this planet. First he should attempt to get some information. "A human library would probably be a good idea," he thought out loud. Yes, a library would be a good place for the massive Sangheili to start. "Although I don't know where a library is, perhaps some sings, or I could ask someone." He would start by walking strait down this road. It seemed like a main road, why wouldn't there be a library, or some other form of information. As he was walking by what appeared to be a showroom window he noticed a square device showing a moving image while playing sound to go with it, a television it was called. "So Portal Breach, that is the planet that I am on. I have never heard of it." He kept walking and was beginning to notice strange looks from people, he didn't really mind, humans will always give Sangheili strange looks. "I should find the library."

Last edited by Tal 'Vitume on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: By the gods, where am I?

Post by Tally on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Tally had decided to take an early lunch, wanting to get out and enjoy the fresh crisp air while she still had a chance. It wouldn't be too long before she got shut into her apartment and her store by the cold. There was still so much to do too! She had all the harvesting to get done, oh god and the labeling was going to be a nightmare. All the fertilizing too, she'd have to get all that done before the snow and frost actually hit and made the ground too hard.

Tally was going to make her way back to the shop, sandwich in hand, when she saw something that made her stop midstride. That...looked a lot like Rasa. But that couldn't be Rasa. Rasa was back at the shop. Rasa didn't have gold armor. Rasa also was a little bit taller than that. Oh looooord it was a sangheili. Tally nearly dropped her sandwich.

Seeing the other begin to walk Tally moved to call out to him but hesitated. Rasa had mentioned that there was a tension between his species and humans, if she just ran after him what was the chance that he would attack her? Still...there were other humans around right now, and he wasn't attacking them.

Tally decided to take her chances. "Hey! You!" She called to the alien.
    Tal 'Vitume
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Level : 21

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

Post by Tal 'Vitume on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:55 pm

Tal stopped, did that human female just call out to him?Yes, were you calling to me?" If she was, then she might be a good source of information. She looked nervous, it was probably because I'm a sangheili, he should address that."If you are worried about me being a sangheili don't be. Could you tell me what planet I am on?" It seemed like a good place to start see if that television was correct. If it was he would where in the galaxy he was, if the TV wasn't correct he would still ask the same thing.
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:58 pm

A distant "hey, you!" was heard. It wasn't even a particularly loud shout, just one that Ridley happened to pick up in his sensors. The Pirate Lord hadn't been down on Portal Breach for long; he'd headed down from Zebes not all that long ago, but he wasn't even particularly here for business. It was to look for things he could use for business and in that vein it was business, but the way it was here, he was primarily just... catching up on the latest "happenings" and whatnot. Hard to devise any plans of action when you didn't know the ins and outs of a place.

Especially in a place like this.

Ridley followed the voice, having identified it as belonging to Tally. He landed on top of one of the nearby buildings, his shadow blotting out the sun for a decent portion of the street and casting a large shadow. "Sangheili?" That was the first he'd heard of such a race. "You're on Portal Breach. Your planet, and everyone you knew and loved, is most likely dead." The Space Pirate's eyes were locked on Tal and Tally, and he kept his gaze focused on that area, his voice more than audible in the street below.

He had nothing but time.

Lord Ridley: #804040
    Space Pirates: #408080
    Credit of breathtaking character sheet image to Kritken on DeviantART!
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:05 pm

??? wrote:"If you are worried about me being a sangheili don't be. Could you tell me what planet I am on?"

"Okay, not hostile that's good..." Especially since they were in the city. Tally could well remember how she and Rasa first met as well. He'd punched her and she'd punched him and many xenophobic slurs had been shared. It had been a magical start to a long friendship. "Okay, nice to meet you. I'm Tally and you're-"

A huge shadow cast itself upon the street.

Dragon asshole wrote:"You're on Portal Breach. Your planet, and everyone you knew and loved, is most likely dead."

Oh tally knew that voice. She glared up at the space dragon, if the weren't in the city he'd have a knife through him by now. "Ridly, still see you're up to making peoples lives miserable. I don't know why the ISO's even let you into the city after the crap that you pulled." If it had been up to her he would have been detained a long time ago. She turned her attention back to the other alien in front of her.

"He's not entirely wrong....I'm sorry. Maybe you'd like to go someplace else to talk about this? It was a pretty delicate subject. "You are on portal breach, you're in portal city specifically. A lot of bad things have happened but it's not all bad. There's another Sangheili here. I can take you to him."
    Tal 'Vitume
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

Post by Tal 'Vitume on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:13 pm

Tal looked up to the dragon like creature that had just spoken in disbelief."What, Sangheilios would not simply just disappear, you must not be telling the truth." He couldn't be, Sangheilios was a prideful planet, and the sangheili people also prideful. He then looked to the human female who first approached him after what she said "I will not believe you, the sangheili people are vast, they would not simply be destroyed." They couldn't, the Arbiter, my friend couldn't be gone could he? "By the gods it CAN'T be true, it ISN'T true." Now pleading more than anything now "It isn't true."
    Pirate Lord Ridley

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Pirate Lord Ridley on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Oh man, did someone mention xenophobic? It was like this thread was made for xenophobic alien leader pricks that liked to hang on top of buildings. The Pirate Lord's yellow energy wings folded back and he just sort-of... sat there. He wasn't about to leap down for anything, although if Tally did want to throw down, he was game. He'd murdered the shit out of Kev previously and he would gladly do the same to Tally if he got the chance. Think your metal swords could stand up to superior technology, human?

Tally wrote:"Ridley, still see you're up to making peoples lives miserable. I don't know why the ISO's even let you into the city after the crap that you pulled."

"Forgive and forget, apparently. I got my just deserts." He believed, anyway. Getting corrupted and then murdered tended to leave a pretty big impact on the mind, actually. Ridley hadn't forgotten the giant battle anytime, actually. "Not entirely wrong? Not a single word I spoke was that of a lie. Ask yourself this... why would I lie when it should be relatively simple to disprove what I was saying if I was? You don't just "lose" a planet. You're amidst a slew of inferior alien races and you have to adapt." He chuckled. "That's what we all had to do." Happy with his descriptions and the way he'd bombarded the information right on to make it hell for Tally, Ridley unfurled his wings.

"I can see that look in your eyes, as well. If you want to die, issue a challenge on the notice board." He'd throw down with Tally if she really wanted. "Until then." He took off once again, heading off over the cities. Raising hell was enjoyable, at least, even if he couldn't commit murder in the city anymore.

Nonetheless, he'd done his part here.

Lord Ridley: #804040
    Space Pirates: #408080
    Credit of breathtaking character sheet image to Kritken on DeviantART!
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:35 pm

All that superior technology and you still got turned into a bitch in the phazon incident didn't you you ugly flying lizard. "Not nearly enough if you can still walk around and cause people all this trouble.." The Sangheili of course did not have a very good reaction to any of this. How could he, being told what he had. Tally looked at his pleading face and wished that she could lie. But she couldn't.

"It isn't a lie, we all lost our homes, or were taken from them. And we can't go back." As much as she would have liked to be able to, as much as any of them would have liked to be able to they couldn't. This was their world now. Ridly issued his challenge and took flight again, tally watched as he left. She just might take him up on that offer, a fight to the death to put him in his place again.

But not right now, right now there was still the issue of the new alien to deal with. "There's...there is still another one of your kind here. You're not alone here, would you like to meet him? It doesn't have to be now, it could be when you're ready but meeting him might be able to make things...easier.." Right, how could something like this be easy?
    Tal 'Vitume
    Kilobyte

Kilobyte

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    260/260  (260/260)
    Stamina Bar:
    42/42  (42/42)

Post by Tal 'Vitume on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:32 pm

"Yes, I do want to meet the other sangheili." It would make things easier, not easy per say, but not as hard. It was polite to tell someone your name right, it would be good to have a friend."I am Tal 'Vitume, general of the Covenant military, though I guess that doesn't matter now." He hung his head down with his hands hung loosely at his side."Will you take me to him or her"
    Tally
    Champion of the Ss'ruul
    Champion of the Ss'ruul

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Post by Tally on Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:41 pm

Well...all in all he seemed to be taking it better than some had. He wasn't freaking out or breaking down, but then Rasa's species had always seemed pretty calm and collected. Military, trained to handle intense situations, they didn't exactly "freak out". On the inside though? Who could tell what exactly was going through his mind. It hadn't exactly been the best when she had found out, she had been a wreck, even to this day...

She tried not to think about it.

"Tal'Vitume" She repeated his name back, and then repeated it a couple more times to get the pronunciation down. She was close, but not spot on, Rasa's language had always been a little difficult for her to speak properly. Different mouth bits. Tal was a general too apparently, did that put him above Rasa in rank or below? She didn't know, though she supposed they would find out.

"I'm Tally. Come on, i'll take you to him, he's back at the shop." She motioned for Tal'Vitume to follow her. Her sandwich had long since gone cold by now but it didn't really matter. She turned around and led him in the direction of the mall.

(I'll make a new thread and link it to you once I get back home!)

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:37 pm