Health Bar:
    230/230  (230/230)
    Stamina Bar:
    32/32  (32/32)

Advertisement: Clothes Mending Services

Post by Olabisi on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:51 pm

DATE: NOVEMBER 11TH, 2014
    TIME: 4:00 PM

Clothes all worn and torn? Olabisi can fix them!

Got a tear in your shirt? Or maybe you just want to touch up those old digs? You've come to the right place! Olabisi is here to help you out! I don't just fix clothes, though. I do hemming and alterations as well. You can find me at 3 Dell Avenue. Attached to this flier is a map, directions, and contact information. Prices will vary depending on the size of the job.

The alien took one last look at her advertisement before pinning it to the bulletin board. She was satisfied. It was short, sweet, and it got the point across. Back on her planet, she worked mending clothes and such. This would be a perfect way for her to make some credits! Honestly, she had considered getting a job at the Victorian Lily, but she highly doubted that the place was hiring. The mummy only mended and altered clothes anyways. She had never made them from scratch before.

With that, she was on her way. All that was left now was to wait and see if anyone would take interest in her services. She could only hope that at least someone would.

Current date/time is Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm