Health Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)
    Stamina Bar:
    16/16  (16/16)

Leftnote

Post by Lunette on Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:57 pm

15:45
    JUNE 10TH, Year 5

Lunette had finished moving her things (what little she had, which was mostly clothing) from the inn to her new home at the tavern she had bought a few days ago. She hadn't told the inn employees just yet, but it was probably obvious, as she was in and out all the time. She felt a little bad for not saying anything yet, and especially for leaving so suddenly when they had given her such a nice room and allowed her to stay there for free. Before leaving permanently, Lunette cleaned the room, top to bottom, changing the sheets and dusting, removing any stray hairs that may have gotten off of her, just in case the next tenant was allergic to felines. Then, taking a pen and pad from the desk provided, she wrote a note. With this finished and in her hand, she walked down the stairs with nothing but a small handbag and went into the lobby. Whether or not someone was there, she simply placed the note with her room key on the desk rather than the counter (just in case of thievery) and went on her way.

The Note:
    Dear Staff of the Stock Pot Inn,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to stay in room 315! It was a marvelous experience and your staff was wonderful. I enjoyed seeing you all every day and putting up with the strong scent of perfumes I no doubt filled the hall with, but upon my leaving, you'll note that I've cleaned the room thoroughly, and not a hair nor scent of myself will be left behind! The key is here with this note, and if you ever need me for some reason, come by my new establishment, the Moonshine Tavern, and I'll be happy to serve you some dinner and drinks! Sorry to leave so abruptly like this, but I've much to prepare at the tavern and, although I'd like to stay and say goodbyes, I can't. Thank you for understanding.

With love~!
    Ms. Lunette

With the note and key behind and safe, time to move along.

((OOC NOTE: this is just a quick thread that I've neglected to make. There only needs one response, if any at all. Take your time as this is not a priority, it's more so to make sure they've gotten the key and note and what not.))
    Wind Waker Link
    Stock Pot Inn Staff

Stock Pot Inn Staff

Level : 60

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    65/65  (65/65)
    Health Bar:
    650/650  (650/650)
    Stamina Bar:
    120/120  (120/120)

Re: Leftnote

Post by Wind Waker Link on Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:08 pm

[[A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!]]

The innkeeper was actually away in the kitchen, VERY readily volunteering himself to taste test the newest batch of cookies. Frankly, he had no idea why cookies need to be taste-tested, but if his staff said he should, he wasn’t going to say no (though he suspected it was just Head Waitress, Rosa’s way of making sure the kids have an afternoon nibble)

So it was that he returned to the reception desk chewing on a giant chocolate chip cookie the size of his hand. His eyes immediately picked up the note and cardkey set on the desk. Huh, that wasn’t there when he left five minutes ago. He turned it over the cardkey, raising an eyebrow at it. Yep, definitely one of theirs. Could it be that Laharl FINALLY returned his cardkey?

The boy held the cookie between his teeth, dusted his hands free of crumbs and picked up the note on the desk with his newly freed hand.

Aa~ Ms. Lunette!

Yes, the staff had noticed she had been bustling to and fro the inn all busy, busy, busy. This would explain it a lot. With a grin, he nodded, turned and made his way to the office. There was a cardkey to re-programme, room check-out paperwork to be completed and also a sticky note to place on his wall to ensure he visited his ex-tenant’s establishment some time in the future.

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:17 am