Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Finally Letting Go and Moving On

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Time: 11:00 p.m.
    Date: Sept. 5, 0004

Nyreena was done. She was finally done. Unable to take it anymore she finally pulled herself out from the hold her depression had on her and finally decided that Jak and Dax were never going to return. Her first love, her first husband, gone now and forever. Knowing that she needed to get back out into the public and show the society of the Breach that she was still around she slowly gathered herself, got cleaned up and headed out into the open air of the city. Taking things slow and steady she made her way to the park, the place she secretly called her sanctuary and that the fact that it reminded her of Central Park back in the good ol’ NYC she felt the most safe there, the most content.. Once she arrived she started to slightly feel better and made her way through to the secret spot she had privately danced to help make her feel better.

Taking a few minutes to find it. she stepped inside and sat down feeling the grass beneath her hand and sighed. Finally looking up into the starry night sky she finally said her final goodbyes to her beloved Jak. Pulling off the ring he gave her she buried it beneath the tree she sat up against, pressed the first two fingers on her right hand to her lips then to the mound of dirt and softly whispered, ”Goodbye, my wonderful Jak. You shall always have a special place in my heart. Goodbye, my prince.”

Wiping away a few tears from her eyes that had unknowingly leaked from her eyes she wiped them away, hoping that it didn’t make her makeup run then let out a sigh and continued to stare at the spot where the ring was buried.
    Fluttershy
    Inactive Account

Inactive Account

Level : 5

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    0/0  (0/0)
    Health Bar:
    100/100  (100/100)
    Stamina Bar:
    15/15  (15/15)

Re: Finally Letting Go and Moving On

Post by Fluttershy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:11 pm

And then, Nyreena had a thunk.

Mr. McNutty seemed to be chattering quite a storm from the branch he was perched on, frantically pointing at the ground below. What was he pointing at, though? Nothing worth getting pensive over, judging from the sudden acorn that wobbled on the dirt in front of the ghost. Nothing like a Deus Ex Acornima to liven the spirits.

Fluttershy fluttered up toward the squirrel, taking note of its movements gesturing to its beloved finding. Her eyes glanced down to it, and with a brief blink, they softened toward him. With a nod, the pegasus gave his head a stroke before swooping down toward the mourning ghost girl below.

"Um excuse me," she asked softly, almost like a whisper. "Pardon me but there's something that belongs to my friend that he dropped and he'd really like it back. I hope you don't mind."
    Nyreena Dark Savaridin
    Terabyte

Terabyte

Location : Anywhere to find inspiration for a new fashion design
    Level : 33

Character Sheet
    Defense Bar:
    40/40  (40/40)
    Health Bar:
    380/380  (380/380)
    Stamina Bar:
    66/66  (66/66)

Re: Finally Letting Go and Moving On

Post by Nyreena Dark Savaridin on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:44 pm

While Nyreena continued to quietly mourn suddenly a thunk to her head made her snap to her senses and look to see what had hit her on the head. Seeing the acorn appear on the ground she picked it up while she rubbed her head where the acorn had thumped her on the head and wondered how the nut had a precision aim. Her wondering was answered when she heard the soft voice ask, almost in a whisper-like tone, that there was something that her friend had dropped and wished for it back. Looking up she saw the pink-maned yellow pony and figured that she was the one that asked. Looking past Fluttershy and to the squirrel Nyreena softly smiled and said, "Oh yes, of course. Here let me do the honors."

Standing up and taking to the air Nyreena levitated up to Mr. McNutty and gently handed the nut over saying, "I'm sorry about that. Here you go."

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:35 am